Happy Summer Ending

Story Info
A good deed for a new neighbor has a happy ending!
3.7k words
4.5
18.9k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

A submission in the annual Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. A vote (and perhaps a comment?) would be welcome!

All rights reserved, the characters presented here are fictional and bear no resemblance to anyone vaguely familiar to the author. Unfortunately. Enjoy!

*

The house next door had sold. The older woman who had lived there, probably the original owner, had passed and the property barely hit the market before it was taken. There was only a little activity, evidence of some renovation and updating, but nothing much, and only a quick glimpse of who I thought might be the new owners.

One late Spring day I happened to see a woman planting a few flowers and pulling up some weeds in the front yard. I decided to go introduce myself, at least to let her know we were neighbors.

I announced myself and waved as I entered her yard. She looked up, smiled and smacked dirt from her gloves and stood to greet me. I could see she was Asian, thirties or so (I'm terrible with age!) with long jet black hair, almond eyes and a bright smile.

"Hello. I am Li Sha, I believe we are neighbors. A pleasure to meet you." Her voice was as bright as her smile. A slight accent, but very pleasing in the warm air that indicated Summer was not far off. "I just bought this property, my cousin and uncle will be moving in soon. I want it to look welcoming. I live a few miles away, so they will be close. But not too close!" She smiled and laughed slightly, covering her mouth as she did."

"I'm Dave, yes, I live right next door and wanted to just say 'hello' and let you know that if you need help or have questions, I am happy to be of assistance. I had an extra copy of the township newsletter, it has all the information about services like trash pickup, yard waste and contact information. I look forward to meeting your uncle and cousin." I handed her the paper.

"Ha! You say that now. They do not speak much English, but I will let them know. Thank you for introducing yourself. It is good to know who is next door. I apologize, but I have a meeting in a short time and must be off." Li Sha removed her glove and shook my hand, bowing slightly. "I look forward to a longer visit in the future." With that she turned, collected her tools and disappeared into the house.

-0-

Not much else happened for a while. Then one day as I was riding my mower around the yard, partly cutting the grass and partly just enjoying a warm Summer day with a nice blue sky and a gentle breeze, I noticed Li Sha struggling with an ancient push mower, one of the old reel types. I put my mower in idle and went to offer assistance.

"Hello again, Li Sha. I wonder if you would allow me the honor of cutting your lawn as a 'welcome' gift? I have my mower right there, and it will take me no time at all." I stood down a slight incline so we were about the same height. I could sense a feeling of relief from her. While it was a pleasant enough day, trying to push the rusted antique was a bit more effort than my driving around.

"Oh, that is most kind, but I cannot impose such a task on you, dear neighbor. Dave, right?" She dabbed a hanky at the moisture on her forehead.

"No imposition at all. I am sure your uncle and cousin will take over the duties as soon as they get here. It will only take me a few minutes, and I am right here." I motioned to my still idling mower. "It is just a neighborly gesture."

"Well, if you insist. But I also insist that you join me in some cool tea when you finish. We can become much better acquainted. Thank you, Dave. You saved me a lot of sweat and trouble!" She turned and went into the house.

Her yard was smaller than mine, so it only took about a half hour to ride around and make the yard look presentable. It had been looking a little shaggy, but given the equipment she had, I wasn't surprised. Still I had only collected one container of clippings in my bagger. Quick work for me, and it always made me smile to do a good deed.

I knocked on her back door by her kitchen. It was starting to get warmer, a typical Summer day. The cool of the morning giving way to a much hotter afternoon. Glad I had finished now, I had barely broken a sweat. I heard the door open and Li Sha greeted me. She had changed into a dark silky blouse and yoga style pants. They were black and stretchy fabric which showed off her tiny form. I couldn't help but notice that she had a very nice round ass that had not been noticeable in her other clothes.

"Please, come in. Welcome to my home. As I promised, I have some cool tea and a few treats. Just a simple thank you for such a great job. You saved me a lot of trouble. It is greatly appreciated." She turned and led me into the dining room on the other side of the kitchen.

The house was sparsely furnished, not everything had arrived, it appeared. But there was a small table with four chairs and a nice pitcher of iced tea and a plate of small cookies. "This looks perfect. And we can get to know each other a little. Your cousin and uncle are not here yet. I take it?"

"No, they are in New York and they are delayed in coming. They will bring more things each weekend, but it will be a while until they arrive. Here' let me pour you some of the tea. I wish I had more, but I was not expecting to entertain today." As she filled my glass her top gapped slightly and I caught a glimpse of her chest. No bra, and small but exquisite breasts beneath. A glimpse and then gone.

I sipped my glass of tea and glanced around. I could see into the living room and besides a sofa, television and chair, there was a long cushioned table. "Is that a massage table? Yours? Or your cousins'?" I knew it hadn't been left here since my former neighbor was well into her eighties.

"Yes, it is mine. I have had several establishments in the area. But with the pandemic and the shortage of workers, I have been taking some time off. I have several other enterprises which have been very productive for me. I keep my table as a reminder." She sipped her tea and watched my reaction.

Years before, I had occasionally visited massage parlors, AMP as we called them (Asian Massage Parlors). While never a guarantee, most offered some type of a 'happy ending' in addition to a muscle rub. It made me wonder.

"I used to frequent similar places, but it has been a while since I was a 'monger'. Covid certainly made it difficult for many small businesses, especially those with direct contact." I used the term for what the girls in the parlors sometimes used to refer to their 'clients' to see if there was any reaction.

"Ah, so you are familiar with my former line of work. Can I be honest with you?" Li Sha leaned forward and didn't wait for an answer. "I feel like I am getting rusty, like my old machine out there. Perhaps you are stiff and sore from your hard work? It would give me practice and would allow me to repay your kindness. May I offer you a massage?" She smiled and reached across to place her hand on mine. "On the house, of course!" A broad smile that was quickly covered by her hand.

"Such a gracious offer, but I would need to go shower first. I worked up a little bit of a sweat. I could be right back... Or perhaps another time?" I tilted my head slightly. Either option would work, but I smiled thinking of my good fortune. Sometimes a good deed does pay off.

"No need! I have a shower here. You can rinse while I prepare the table. It will be good to try my hand at this again." A wry smile told me that the word 'hand' had been chosen specifically.

She rose and held my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

"You shower and can leave your clothes in here. Bring a towel when you come out, I will prepare the table. It is clean, but maybe a little dusty." A slight chuckle came as she left me in the room, a bright twinkle of a laugh.

I showered and took a little time drying off, folding my clothes. Then I debated whether to make my entry completely naked or with my underwear on. Since I had been doing yard work, I decided to go nude and grabbed a fresh towel. I could always hold that in front as I entered for a touch of modesty.

I returned to the living room and the table had been covered with a clean paper cover. A tray of oils and other items laid out on a tray next to it, along with a box of tissues and some towels.

"Please, lie on the table. I did not light any candles or incense, I do not remember which box I put them in. I apologize for the poor experience." She motioned to the table, with seemingly no notice of my lack of clothing.

"That is not a poor experience, I do not care for those fragrances, personally. Some seem to affect my allergies. Never much of an aromatherapy person." I mounted the table and lay face down. The towel I carried in was placed on my backside and once settled, I felt the pleasant feel of warm oil poured on my body followed by a gentle touch at my shoulders.

Starting with the neck and shoulders, we had some time to chat. I found out that she had come to the United States from China with her parents when she was very young and that accounted for her excellent English. We chatted about a variety of topics as she worked from muscle to muscle, moving down my back, attending to my arms and finally down to my feet. She began to move up my legs, from the feet to the calves. I could feel myself 'stirring' and becoming aroused from the soft touch followed by the firm kneading of the muscles. If this was her technique when she was rusty, I could only imagine her in her prime form. The thought made me harden slightly and I shifted to give a bit more room to the growing member.

That movement did not go unnoticed. "I am almost done with this side, a little more and you can go to the flip if you like. I think only doing the back is leaving the job half done. Don't you agree?" Her stroke remained constant, soft moves across, a firm press on any knot or muscle that seemed to require the attention.

"I completely agree. Tell me about your past shops. Many girls? What type of a menu did you offer? It has been a while since I frequented any, but each location had their own specialties." I wondered what to expect and decided to explore.

"Yes, a few things changed. A lot changed with Covid, masks, temperature taking. Many workers left. I once had three shops and employed fifteen women. Also a couple men, but they were never as popular." Again a quick laugh. "You are not LE? I don't suppose you are since you said you were a 'monger'. But I must ask."

It was my turn to chuckle. "No, I am not Law Enforcement, I am retired, so now I do what I wish." I recalled some of the shorthand the women had used in some of the places, usually just an abbreviation.

"Yes, I hope to retire one day, but I also enjoy the work. It is not work for me, I appreciate providing this service. You are helping me get back in form. But we offered a variety of services, Swedish massage, some Thai, mostly relaxation. For other customers, we did provider 'health service' and would consider unique situations, four hand, six hand massage at one time if we had the staff.

"I never tried the four or six hand massage, but have enjoyed things like the HJ, PM and especially a 'kiss' on occasion." I used the euphemism for a hand job, prostate massage and oral sex. "But was there any service that you in particular enjoyed providing? And I often wondered what the masseuse enjoyed when they were stressed. Do you have any service that you like to receive"

I felt Li Sha pause. "You know, I have been asked many questions, but I have never been asked that. I knew you were a special person as soon as I met you. I will consider that and give you a thoughtful answer later. I still like the Christian saying that it is more 'blessed to give than to receive'. The HJ (she made the universal sign for the activity) was, of course, the most often provided activity, but on occasion a 'kiss' could be very satisfying for both. To answer your first question, I would have to say the best activity was watching the client release. That first 'pop' was always special and told me I had done the job well." Her hands paused on my lower back just above the towel.

I felt her fingers grasp the edge of the towel. "Okay, if you are ready, flip. On your back and we move to the front side. Are you still comfortable? Not too warm, not too cold?" She held the towel as I flipped. I rolled over, and my now mostly hard cock appreciated not being pressed into the cushions. "Very good. I see you are ready for this side. Good to know."

A bit of oil was applied to my chest and some massaging of the chest to the arms. I stared at the ceiling for the most part. The warm hands and slick oil felt good and I let her know. "This feels very good, I don't think you have lost any of your abilities, Li Sha. But there is one tight area that could use your attention." I shifted my eyes toward my toes. The bump in the towel showed I was responding to her touch. "And speaking of touch, do you mind if I roam a little with you?"

"I see. You are ready for this?" She held her hand up and made the jerking motion. "I don't mind a little touch. You like my titties? Maybe my ass? It has been a while since any man wanted to see either, so I will give you a look." She unbuttoned her top and the fabric parted. Her small breasts weren't completely exposed, but as she turned, a glimpse of her nipple presented itself. She reached over me to give my chest a little more attention and it afforded me a chance to have a feel and to roll her nipple between my fingers. "Oh, you have a good touch! Maybe you should be the masseuse one day!"

"Perhaps I will. But today, we will see what your menu offers. Did your place ever offer 'Frank Sinatra'?" I used one of the terms I had picked up, which stood for full service, or actual sex. "I'm just curious, today I am only interested in the HJ." Li Sha had turned and had her back to my face and was about to lift the towel.

"Ha! I have not heard that in a long time. We never offered full service, but COT and a 'Billy Joel' could be part of the menu. I still like calling it a 'kiss'. Seems nicer. Oooo. I see that you have answered the call from my touch. No need to hide your light beneath this towel." She removed the towel and used a bottle to drizzle a bit of oil on the tip of my hard dick before taking it into her hand. She covered the tip and then moved her hand down the shaft. "Very nice, mister. I see this muscle needs special attention. Let me focus here for a few moments." Her hand began a rhythmic motion up, over the top, around the shaft and down. This was repeated in a controlled movement, not too fast, but not slow.

While Li Sha attended to my cock, I reached out and felt the firm curve of her ass. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she didn't pull away, in fact after a pass along both sides and a cupping of the bottom of her one cheek, she moved slightly back and moved her legs slightly apart. I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her upper thigh, kneading it a little in a fashion similar to how she had rubbed my muscles.

"That is nice, but do not distract me from my work. We can discuss what you are doing later. Let the kitty nap, Lay back and enjoy this." Her other hand joined the first and proceeded to massage my balls, cupping them and raising them as the other continued to move up and down on my shaft. She moved around to turn and face me without missing a stroke.

"I think you must be close to rewarding me, I feel it harden more and you are providing me with your own juices. I like to watch your face as you cum. It shows me what pleasure is. Cum for me, Dave, I want to feel you throb to my touch."

Her soft voice coupled with her expert touch and the fact that it had been a while since I had experienced this type of attention brought me to the edge. I felt her tighten her grip and loosen it. As I looked down and met her eyes, she bent and darted her tongue along the shaft. She went down to the ball sack and then slowly up to the tip. Once there she parted her lips and took the tip into her mouth, not going down further, but sucking on the hard head of my cock. Watching it disappear like that, the sensation of the stroke on the shaft and the feel of her hot lips released any control I had. My toes felt as if they were curling under, I raised slightly off the mat and began to spasm. She had moved her mouth away and the white rope of cum squirted into the air, falling back to my belly. The process repeated itself several times as she held my erect member out and let it pulse. I fell back to the table and sighed a deep sigh of release.

"Thank you, sir, it is nice to know I can still provide that experience. Now I clean you up." Before she brought the towel up to remove my 'puddle', she dipped a finger into the thick white liquid and moved a drop or two to her mouth and licked. "Mmmm. Salty. Quite tasty. I will look forward to more." Quickly she swiped across my belly, removing the cooling pool of cum that had accumulated. "I think you are done now." She placed a hand on my leg and turned to take the towels off to the kitchen.

I took the hint and went to the bathroom, cleaned a stray drop or two and put my clothes back on. My head spun. I had really only meant to be a good neighbor. But who could have anticipated having a 'professional' move in as my neighbor. I rejoined Li Sha in the kitchen.

"More tea? Perhaps another biscuit?" She held out the pitcher.

"I would like a little more tea. Very tasty." I moved my glass closer to her. She had buttoned her blouse, and her perfect posture belied the fact that she had been jacking me off only moments before.

Our eyes met. A smile came to her face. "You know, you asked me that question that I had not been asked before. 'What would a masseuse like to receive?' I have been thinking about that. And I have two responses. First, it was very rare, but occasionally a client would stop and give me a long hug following a session. A true full body hug. Not a grab and release, but a hug that was proper and conveyed more than any words can say." The look on her face was wistful as she obviously remembered such a moment. "And secondly, I think I might enjoy receiving a total massage, just as you have received. I commented on your touch. Perhaps another time, we could explore that. But not today. Too much to do!" She laughed and emptied her glass.

"Yes, much left to do. Thank you for an incredible day, and for allowing me to cut your lawn." I rose from the table as did Li Sha. I followed her to the door which she held open for me to leave.

I started to walk through and stopped, turned and took the small woman into my arms giving her a long tight hug, holding her close to me. Only once I felt her heartbeat did I release her.

"Take care and be well, dear Li Sha. I am happy to have such a neighbor." I turned and walked down her drive.

I turned and waved, and saw her wave back. In my mind I hoped that her cousin and uncle never engaged a lawn service. I would mow the lawn happily if this were the payment. I hoped she didn't have a snow blower, either.

*

Thank you for reading!

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers