Happy Valentine's Day, Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

Lin's body was thrashing, her head was rolling frantically from side to side and she was screaming unintelligible words at the top of her lungs until she finally collapsed into what seemed almost like a quivering mass of jelly. The only sounds now being that of her desperate gasps for breath. I had never before witnessed such a display of raw, sensual, pure animal lust. Her explosive orgasm triggered me to empty my cum laden balls into the mouth of her cervix. It was a very good thing she was on birth control pills and was not ovulating because I felt as if I released enough sperm inside her to impregnate a dozen women. When I had ejaculated all that I had to offer her, I just stared at her absolutely stricken with awe by the sheer power of her release.

I collapsed and rolled onto my side to lay next to her and hold her close to me as we reveled in the afterglow of our coupling. We heard someone clapping and we looked toward the door. There stood a beautiful red-haired woman who appeared to be about the same age as Lin. Hopefully, this was Christa.

"I'd better go put on some clothes," I said.

"You will do no such thing. I want her to see my trophy brother. You don't need to walk on eggshells when she is here and if you get hard don't try to hide it. Christa and I are grown women not high school girls," she giggled.

"Christa, this is my brother, Michael. Michael this is my lover, Christa."

This was turning out to be a lot more interesting than I had expected. My long lost sister was willing to suspend our sibling relationship and now she seemed to be pushing me and her lover together so we could join her as a trio. I was, however, in no position to complain even had I wanted to.

I just nodded my head rather than giving her a response.

She looked first at Lin and then at me before saying, "Well, that was quite a show. I'm glad I have a key and was able to get in free. It certainly appears everything went very well between you two so if this is a private party, it's too bad because I'm crashing it and I have to know about those beautiful roses."

"Get yourself comfortable, Christa and the roses are part of my Valentine's Day gift from Michael," Lin replied with a smirk.

"Part of it?" Christa inquired.

"Have a chocolate," Lin said pointing to the box on the coffee table, "Michael got those for us in Belgium. They're not really contraband but he didn't want airport security opening the gift wrapping so he smuggled them here in a sealed diplomatic courier bag. Quite clever, don't you think?"

Lin fibbed about me getting the chocolates for them but Christa smiled when she said it so it didn't really matter. However, during my brief phone earlier, I had made an adjustment to the final part of the Valentine's Day gifts which did include Christa.

"As for the roses, count them and then look in the mirror leaning against the bottom of the vase," Lin instructed her.

Christa giggled when she counted the roses and looked in the mirror. She turned to me and said, "Michael, I wish you were my older brother."

"I wished he wasn't mine until he made me suck his marvelous cock and filled my hungry pussy with it. Obviously, my pussy is still full of his hot cum and so you can eat my creampie if you like," Lin said with a laugh.

"It's been a long time since I even tasted a man's cum and I may do just that for you, Lin," Christa replied wasting no time in stripping out of her clothes.

She was a beautiful young woman who had an amazing body. She was every bit as awesome as Lin. It was no wonder to me why they were so attracted to each other.

Christa's hair was also shoulder length but it was the color of brilliant vermilion which went perfectly with her sparkling emerald green eyes. Her incredibly high firm breasts showed no signs of sag and were capped by perky erect rosy red nipples. Her skin was smooth and had the hue of almost cream colored alabaster. I glanced down at her waist and hips and saw they were lean and trim.

Amazingly, her taut flat tummy showed the hint of a six-pack making it quite obvious she was not a stranger at the gym. Her legs were long and lean reminding me of a well-seasoned ballerina. She rolled down the thong to reveal a small closely trimmed triangle of hair which matched that on her head. Either she was a natural redhead or she had most certainly had it colored today. Given the total package, I was sure it was the former. This beautiful young woman had to be a natural redhead.

She stood before me proudly and asked in a sultry seductive voice, "What do you think of California girls, Michael?"

"You certainly beat the hell of a girl wearing a hijab much less one wearing a burqa. You look fucking awesome and I hope you look awesome fucking," I teased her with a smile.

"Perhaps, you will get an opportunity to find out," Christa teased in reply as she looked at my cock which had begun to harden during her display.

"It has been a very long time since I was naked in front of a man but unless you are bashful, I sure would like a hug and I mean a full body hug," she added with a sultry smile.

Being bashful had never been one of my personality traits so I stood up, took her into my arms and dropped one hand to her tight firm ass pulling her tightly against me. In a moment, I felt Lin pressing against my back. She reached around me to squeeze Christa's succulent breasts which were flattened as she ground them into my chest. When she told me she wanted a full body hug, she had meant exactly what she said.

Christa said, "Ordinarily, I would want you to seduce me but somehow I feel like you already have through Lin. Maybe it's seduction by osmosis," she giggled as I felt her part her legs.

My cock hardened, even more, it straining upward inside the hot, inviting V, between Christa's parted legs. She whispered breathlessly in my ear, "I am sure you will get an opportunity to find out if I look awesome fucking."

I was so lost in the sensuality of being sandwiched between these two incredibly beautiful, sexy women I could do nothing more than moan softly in response.

Both Lin and Christa were extremely beautiful, sexy, intelligent and witty - four combined qualities which, in my mind, set them far ahead of the thundering herd of nearly brain-dead bimbos I so often had encountered during most of my previous leaves from the military.

Christa finally broke away saying, "I need a glass of wine, would either of you care for a refill?"

"Yes, please," Lin and I replied in unison.

Lin looked at me lifting her eyebrows silently asking what I thought of Christa.

I smiled slyly at her and nodded my head rapidly to show my approval as I thought to myself, 'My sister is an amazing woman.'

"What are you two doing? It's awfully quiet in there," we heard Christa call out to us from the kitchen.

"I'm watching Michael try to recover from your little display, you naughty slut," Lin answered her with a giggle.

"Well, just so you both know, I've decided to spend the night here so don't be greedy, my love," Christa answered in response.

"Judging by the look on Michael's face I'm sure we won't be needing to use our toys tonight," Lin replied with laughter.

Christa returned with the wine, sat on the sofa beside me and asked how long I would be staying. I told her I had a thirty-day leave and I had only planned to spend a week here with Lin before traveling around the country to see a few other people. I also told her Lin had insisted I change my plans and stay here longer.

"Good," Christa replied, "it will be wonderful to have a man here for a while. I hope you won't mind if I drop by often."

"Mind if you drop by often? After seeing and being around you even for only the past few minutes, I'll be heartbroken if you don't come here every day after work. I don't understand why you and Lin are not living together," I said to her.

"I have to wait until the lease on my apartment is up for renewal before deciding what to do next," Christa said in response.

"I understand," I replied.

"I have a thought," Christa said pausing only slightly before continuing, "perhaps I could arrange to take a week off when Lin goes back to work. I would be delighted to be your daytime guide around town. There is just too much to do and see in San Francisco in only a week and it is always better to have someone with you who knows the city well. That way you won't be alone during the day while Lin is working. Would that be alright with both of you?"

"That is an awesome idea as far as I am concerned but I must insist we wear clothes when we are away from here," I teased her.

Lin giggled as she replied, "I like your idea, Christa, just make sure you have Michael here when I get home from work and when you fuck him please save some of him for me."

"Maybe; maybe not," Christa said with a devilish grin.

I felt like a mouse caught between two playful kittens but I was thoroughly enjoying their little game.

"One is you, the other is thee and I in the middle am happy to be," I said making a rather lame parody of the "One, if by land, and two, if by sea" phrase was coined by the American poet, Henry W. Longfellow in his poem, "Paul Revere's Ride."

Fortunately for me, both ladies seemed to like it well enough to titter at my attempt at lighthearted humor.

Lin stood up, held out her hand to Christa, and said, "Please, excuse us for a little while, Michael, Christa and I have a few things to discuss."

"Sure, Lin, no problem but I need both of you look out the window for a few minutes before you go," I said upon seeing a puff of red smoke appear in the sky behind them.

"Why?" They asked unison.

"Don't ask questions, just turn around and watch, please," I told them.

"It's a skywriting plane," Lin giggled as she saw the smoke cloud begin to climb higher into the sky over San Francisco Bay.

In a few minutes, the plane had drawn a huge red heart in the sky before adding two letters in the rounded lobes at the top. First, there was an L, then came a C, and finally just above the point at the bottom of the heart was an M. The finishing touch even surprised me as the pilot drew an arrow diagonally across the heart sloping downward from left to right. Of course, that display opened a double waterfall of joyful tears.

Happy Valentine's Day, girls, I said softly.

Christa stood up taking Lin's hand as she looked at me and said with a grin, "Give us ten minutes, Michael, then come join us. I'm just crashing the party, I'm not stealing the hostess."

"Christa!" Lin exclaimed.

"Don't Christa me. Just because I prefer women doesn't mean I'm going to turn down a really hot man. Especially, one as hot as Michael," Christa replied as she continued to stare at me, her eyes ablaze with the fire of her burning passion.

'She may prefer women but she is definitely not a confirmed lesbian. I hope she was serious about everything she said because she is smoking hot,' I thought in silence.

I decided to give them longer than the ten minutes Christa had suggested so I took another shower. This gave my body some time to recover and I also wanted to give them ample time for their own foreplay before going in to watch their activity. I had no intention of joining in until they invited me to do so which I was certain they would do.

While I was in the shower, I thought over the possibilities of the coming two weeks. I was surprised at how quickly things had progressed not only with Lin and me but also with Christa and me. Each of them certainly seemed willing to go along with whatever happened for which I was truly thankful.

I had not actually made any definite plans other than a brief visit with Lin knowing, after having served in the military for nearly twenty years, I could visit almost any military installation in the country and most likely find someone I knew who could direct me toward places to visit and things to do. If worse deteriorated to worst, I could always cut my leave short and return to duty in the Middle East. I may have been tired of the military but it was still home to me.

I gave the girls about half an hour before slipping quietly into the bedroom with them. They were lying on their sides in a classic sixty-nine position munching happily on each other. I sat down in a chair in the corner of the bedroom to watch the show.

Lin was the first to notice me and she motioned for me to join them on the bed by patting the mattress with her hand. At first, I shook my head to decline but again she motioned for me to come join them.

Realizing something was going on, Christa craned her neck around and upon seeing me she said, "don't get bashful now, Michael, you have to take care of both of us. Lin and I have talked it over and have to take her first. We don't live by the rules or stigmas of society and you don't have to either. Your sister is a beautiful, sexy woman and you are a handsome, sexy man. You love each other so please each other and make each other happy. Honestly, If you were my brother I would not hesitate to surrender myself to you. To make myself perfectly clear to you all three of my holes are available to you. Before you leave, you are going to fill them all."

"Thank you, both that simplifies things considerably. I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings but while I was in the shower, I was wondering if either of you would actually go through with what I hope will happen."

"Michael, we are both going to do everything we can to make your time with us as memorable as possible. Christa is going to stop by her place tomorrow and pack as if she was going on vacation for two weeks. She will be staying here with us until you leave and you can spend your entire leave time here with us in San Francisco as far as I am concerned. This will be our Valentine month," Lin told me.

Happy Valentine's Day!

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers