All Comments on 'Happy Wife, Happy Cuckold Ch. 03'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love this story. I'm waiting for what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not exactly my thing, but a good read. I ended up feeling sorry for Brad by the end though. He's going to lose his wife in the next chapter or two, and maybe even get used some more, but with no love involved.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love this story every time I read it. An excerpt that really hits hard with me is:

"Finally coming out of the closet." Krystal said bluntly. "Coming clean to your wife about all of those gay desires you've hidden for so long."

That is me -- I'm definitely "in the closet" and desparately want to come out to my wife to let her know of my homosexuality. I truly hope that she will accept me as her gay husband and then agree to make me her cuckold. That is my dream and fantasy.

This series of stories hit home with me and I would love it so much if I could suck a big juicy cock with my wife watching and then have that big cock fuck me deep and hard.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would have killed them both. Krystal i would have ran her over then taken her head off and kicked her head like a ball down the street then the wife i would wait till she sleeps thrown gasoline on her while she sleeps and sert her ass on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting story seies.

No wonder the stars got less as the story progresses.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story every time I read it. I love the line: "Finally coming out of the closet." Krystal said bluntly. "Coming clean to your wife about all of those gay desires you've hidden for so long." Yes, I know that one day I will muster up the courage to come out of the closet to my wife and tell her that I AM GAY. Yes I am. I have admitted it to myself and I have accepted my sexuality. Now I hope my wife will accept me and then turn me into her cuckold.

Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How a man, ANY man, could accept the degrading part is beyond my comprehension. Being horny, having a small penis, even having gay tendencies does not equate to being a life loser. Even the real fag in the story was dominant. Brad should have told his wife to enjoy all the big cocks she wanted but she would do it on her dime just before he walked out. People like this should lead separate lives.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

"Finally coming out of the closet." Krystal said bluntly. "Coming clean to your wife about all of those gay desires you've hidden for so long."......... "I'm just glad I was finally vindicated." Krystal added, taking a sip of her wine. She was adamant in her belief that you were hiding your homosexuality."

This excerpt is very similar to my wife's friend who told her 2 years ago that she thought I might be gay. My wife didn't believe it but now I feel that I should "come out of the closet" and tell her the truth -- that her husband is a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch who wears panties when getting fucked by Big Cocks. Yes, I'm gay and my wife needs to know.

I love reading this story over and over again. It really turns me on and hits home with me because I truly want to be my wife's cuckold.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's really fantastic !!!!

AardieAardie4 months ago

She wouldn't say she loved him, because she doesn't. Why did she marry the guy if his dick wasn't big enough? I guess he is gay now, but only because she has groomed him to be. Was he a beta when he married her or did she grind down his self esteem until he became one? Perhaps she picked him as perfect for this lifestyle that she had planned for herself from the beginning.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

ONE OF BEST STORIES ON ALL OF LITEROTICA

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much that I squirt my sissy load into my hand - AND I LICK IT ALL UP !!!

Another excerpt that really gets to me is when Amber says:

"Thank you for being so submissive, honey. Seeing you getting fucked like a worthless little bitch makes me so happy. And horny." This is what I want my wife to say to me. I want her to see for herself with her own eyes that her husband is "officially a faggot"; officially "GAY". Yes, that's me.

Keep up the great writing. I look forward to many more stories like this one about a sissy faggot gay husband (just like me) who sucks cock and gets fucked by real men, by real cocks.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES