All Comments on 'Happy Wife, Happy Life'

by mordbrand

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaalmost 3 years ago

Definitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Odd, fairly dull, totally non-erotic.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - a bad idea.

Why does the husband in so many of these LW stories have to be sterile?

Is it some kind of epidemic, or a mandatory condition for LW stories?

You lost me when the husband suggested using sperm from his weird incestuous relatives - that is just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked his de-fanging the asshole Mom's threat by enlisting. Not only was the incest sick, but trying to force her adult offspring to bend to her will was fucking evil. As in "Shotgun and a backhoe evil" territory.

His wife, however, was also a bit of an asshole. WTF was wrong with adoption ? She was a control freak as well, just not as bad as his asshole mom.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent 5 star story. Thank you! *****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

All his mother had to do was renounce that lifestyle. She chose death over capitulation. Stupid selfish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the man finds out he's sterile and decides to borrow his own Father's sperms to have children. I mean it could have been any other member of his family but no sir, his stupid southern DNA would not allow him to think rationally. Why opt for a much more saner and practical method of insemination when you can become both the father and the stepbrother of your wife's children? Great story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Houston was too fucking humid and I think you have to have fucked a few farm animals to meet A&M's requirements for entry."

TAMU used to be a good school, but he's right about Houston.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So basically his wife is

a eugenicist

who thinks orphans are garbage and

is willing to risk her children being raped and

be so damaged to the point they would one day rape their own kids,

all to ensure that her kids have between 1/4 to 1/8 her husbands DNA?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1:

If a girl is touching your dick in the first few minutes she meets you, she's not wife material.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Early page 2:

Our hero snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well that was damn well different. Helluva yarn.

Lujon,

I think you are imagining the story YOU would have written.

As to TAMU, they may be less fucked up than most schools but the libtards are still taking over.

Anon so the man,

Your comments make zero sense.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I've read several stories where just the women teach young males and the hsubands are made a cuckold.

Here at least the men get the young women, that's better.

I don't care about the incest but I don't condone the forcing to take part.

I'm a foster child and even I understand that somehow she wants children of her own. But I don't understand why she wants his DNA at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Happy wife, happy life went the way of the dodo some time ago.

I tried to keep it up for thirty years, in the end nothing I did made any difference.

Make sure first that you are happy, then spread it around.

First time I recall showing "the tradition" from the young man's p.o.v.

Nice way to re-imagine a couple tropes.

Should have told Andrea that he was adopted.

Nice couple nods to JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read similar stories But this one came out as well as can be expected. LP

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

Not to sound like an ass, but if he joined the Army at 18 and then stayed in long enough to do to tours over seas and then got out he would have been at least 20.

'It was my senior year in college and I was 21 now when I first met Andrea.'

So he got four years of education in one or your timeline is way off.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

out of the "family tradition" stories i like this one best. liked how the wife didnt turn into some sort of sexual deviant. the mother killing herself didnt fit with who she was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t believe nobody caught this HUGE mistake in the plot: that any kids resultant from using his Dad’s sperm with his wife would NOT be his Dad’s grandchildren…but his children! And, in fact, the guys siblings!!!!

.

Orherwise, a decent tale…although Andrea was a real dim bulb.

.

3 ***

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

That was a pretty damn good tale. You took an LW standard, turned it on its head & put out a fresh take. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you went over the top with the death of the mother, and Sam was a little too righteous for me, surprised you didn’t have him walking on water. When you make a character like Sam so perfect it gets unbelievable, put a few flaws in your characters, it won’t make them bad, but it will make them a little more interesting, and don’t always make everything go their way, a little strife will make the story more riveting.

Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam didnt want to be involved in incest so he left, thats not too righteous thats what a normal sane person should do. The cunt mother dying I dont get but enjoyed her death neverless.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

If it hurt him that bad to associate with his family, then it was heinous of her to keep pushing it and kept a mean spirit about it. He shouldn’t have caved to her whining.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. When he attended his father's funeral would have been nice for him to run into Chelsea. We needed closure there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Potential reader: This is well worth investing 30-40 minutes for a very realistic portrayal of a raw side of life and how a good person can escape evil to find true joy in life.

mordbrand:

You have have written a brilliant little story. If the comments are representative, too many of the readers did not accept the premise that the author creates the environment for the story and the story line. I almost choked with laughter at the stupidity of many of the comments as the commenter simply did not accept the story setting, the character development, or that the MC was indeed a truly good man. An evil manipulative woman who failed in her number one goal wouldn't commit suicide? You portrayed that character to perfection.

THC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermordbrand@mordbrand
Recently diagnosed with bile duct cancer, which means chemotherapy and if you're lucky, a couple years of suffering. After long discussion with my wife, I've decided to go with the chemo after all. She's the only thing that could make me suffer through the treatment.