Hard Adjustments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just don't have anywhere near those sorts of liquid assets, Mrs. Cameron," he said with sad resignation. "I'm so terribly sorry..."

Dack Cameron's nationwide business empire collapsed with all the shocking suddeness of Alexander the Great's empire of the sword. The bankers foreclosed on his malls, on his gleaming headquarters building - and on Druid Hill itself. The great mansion, the priceless art & antiques, the cars and the accursed motorcycles were all auctioned off. A weeping Janet looked on helplessly as a swarm of opportunistic vultures descended on her home: stuck-up Old Money types in Burberry scarves sniffing for bargains; a gaudily bejeweled, clown-suited rapper & his "posse" of sycophants loudly chattering and pawing her beloved husband's personal items...she wanted to murder them all. The bankruptcy court decreed that even Dack's large life insurance pay-out had to go to his creditors. Perhaps some tiny spark of conscience flickered in their cold hearts because they "graciously" allowed Janet to keep a measely $100,000 of it.

Since there was no way Janet could continue to live in the exclusive environs of Druid Hill (and since she was too embarrassed & too proud to hang around like a pathetic ghost anyway), she decided to leave the area, using the money to start over by purchasing the "pre-owned" Ford and the small tract house in a run-down Richmond neighborhood. The shattered woman had just wanted to disappear; to attempt to put the horror of it all behind her somehow. Not even her co-workers knew about her previous circumstances.

"From rags to riches, then back to rags. Sounds like the plot of a cheap romance novel..." Janet muttered bitterly as she got out of the tub. She began to dry herself with the big soft towel, the vigorous rubbing giving her white flesh a rosy glow. Then she loosened the towel wrapping her hair, letting it cascade over her slim shoulders. Janet peered closely at her cute face the bathroom mirror. The delicate skin was taut & almost flawless, except for a few tiny laugh lines at the corners of her eyes. Then she appraised her nude body, turning from side to side: the large breasts, still perky at 38, crowned with pink puffy nipples so big they were like little tits themselves; the rounded tummy, just a wee bit fleshy from childbirth and streaked with a barely-noticeable stretch mark or two; the broad, womanly hips that advertized her fecundity; the big, shapely buttocks unmarred by cellulite; and the sexy legs, with soft curvy thighs, fine calves & slim ankles.

Not too shabby, all things considered... Janet thought, a small smile lifting the corners of her pretty lips.

She wrapped the big towel around her, fastened it at the breasts, opened the bathroom door & headed for her room. Once inside, she sat down at her dressing table, picking up the brush and beginning to give her hair the nightly 50 strokes. Tiredness really hit Janet now; she found herself almost nodding off as she completed the ritual. She glanced over at the clock radio on the nightstand: 8:17.

Too early for bed really. Oh, what the hell.... she thought with a yawn. Janet took off the towel and tossed it onto the dressing table stool, grabbed a sheer nightie and pulled it on. She turned back the covers & got into bed with a groan of relief, stretching like a sleepy housecat, then reached over wearily to turn out the lamp.

...

The following Saturday afternoon, Janet was preparing to meet Paula for coffee and maybe a little window shopping (just about the only kind she could afford). She fumbled in her purse for the car keys as she walked into the living room. Vince was sitting on the couch with Megan McCarthy, a neighborhood girl. They were watching a video of "Independence Day."

"What a load of bullshit!" Vince laughed, nudging Megan.

"Really! That scene is so stupid!" she giggled.

"Well, I'm going out for a while," Janet said with a smile as she headed for the front door. "You can microwave some popcorn if you want a snack, and there's soda. Be good."

"We'll try. Be careful on the road - and try to avoid the potholes," Vince replied.

Janet was about 10 miles out when she realized she'd left her wallet on her dresser.

"You dumbass!" she scolded herself as she pulled into a parking lot to turn around.

Janet opened the front door. "Forgot my damn mon-." She stopped in mid-sentence when she saw that they were no longer in the living room. She could see that they weren't in the kitchen either. Janet shrugged and started climbing the stairs to get her wallet.

She heard the telltale noises when she reached the top.

"Oooo!." It was a feminine whine, accompanied by the squeak of bed springs. Janet was shocked: She knew Vince was 19, a ruggedly handsome young man now, and that of course most young men had sex lives - but somehow the thought of him actually "doing it" had never crossed her mind. To her, he was still "my baby." Plus, Megan wasn't what you call his "girlfriend" - just a female pal.

And now to be so suddenly confronted with reality...

Janet knew she should just walk on past his bedroom door, get her wallet and go. Yes, that would've been the sensible, decent thing to do. But her curiosity - and maybe something else she didn't recognize and couldn't comprehend - got the better of her. She tiptoed over to his door, which was slightly ajar, the noises growing loader with each step. She carefully put her eye to the crack, her pulse quickening involuntarily. The most outrageous sight imaginable scorched her retina: Megan was lying on her back with her thighs spread wide, her small breasts jiggling like jello as Vince screwed her hard.

"Ohhh, fuck me, Vince! Fuck meee! Oh God!" she whimpered, stroking his muscled chest.

Janet's eyes almost popped out of her head when she noticed the immensity of her son's penis: even though it was buried in Megan's vagina, she could see how thick it was - and that the slippery condom ended nearly three inches from the base.

Oh my Lord. His... thing is huge.... Janet thought, staring in awe as she watched it stretch Megan's teenage pussy to its limit. Her own vagina began to tingle...

"Yeah! You love it, dontcha, little girl?" Vince growled down at Megan, in total control of her.

"Oooo yesss! I love your big cock! Uhhh!" she cooed, thrashing her head back & forth on the pillow.

Vince leaned down to suck Megan's tits as he picked up the pace of his hammering. He drew most of her little cupcakes into his mouth, making her squeak.

He hooked Megan behind the knees with his arms, exposing her totally to his assault. On and on it went. Janet was flabbergasted by his incredible staying power - she knew that most boys his age would've shot their wad within a couple of minutes at most.

Janet's pussy was on fire now; the engorged, inch-long clitoris poking through its protective hood like a tiny penis, without being touched. She willed her feet to carry her away from this lurid scene she had no business watching, but they simply would not obey her...

"Shit, Meggy, you got one tight li'l pussy..." he huffed, slamming his monster into the poor girl now, making her gasp in shock as she slid up toward the headboard.

"It's yours, babee! Take itt! Fuck meee harderr!" They were both nearing the finale. Sweat trickled between Janet's quivering breasts, the lacy cups of the tight bra torturing her aching nipples. Thick pussy juice gushed from her spasming vagina, soaking the crotch of her silken panties...

"Awfuck - I'm gonna cum..." Vince croaked.

"Yesss! Take it out! Cum on meee!" Megan begged.

Vince shifted his hips way back, causing his cock to pop out of Megan's sopping socket like a spring. Janet nearly fainted as she saw the full length of her son's penis for the first time. He pulled off the rubber with a wet snap, tossing it aside. Megan eagerly grabbed the massive pole and began jacking, her fingers far from circling it.

"Cum for me, baby! I want your cum so bad!" Megan said with shocking sincerity.

"Aw shit, I-ohhh! Awwfuuck!" Vince roared as his great penis erupted. The first surge of sperm blasted completely over Megan's body. There's no telling how far it would've gone if the wall hadn't been there to splatter against. The second gout arced over Megan's panting torso, hitting her squarely in her right eye. Janet gaped in utter disbelief as Vince's endless ejaculations streaked the young girl's face & body white with with his semen. The musky funk of her own son's sperm filled her lungs. That did it: Janet's knees turned to jelly as her throbbing vagina clenched tight in a shattering orgasm. She grabbed the door jamb to keep from falling down, and bit her lower lip to keep from screaming.

At length, the spurting ceased. Megan released Vince's cock and began rubbing his semen into her tits & belly. Vince grinned at the sight, flopped down beside her & gave her a kiss. Janet was weak & lightheaded from her orgasm - and from the tidal wave of guilt over what prompted it. She released her death grip on the door frame and quietly went on rubbery legs to retrieve her wallet, then left with haste.

...

Please vote and leave comments – SL

12