Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! YES! FUCKING CLOSE!! AHHHHH FUCK! COME ON! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The Exotic Goddess gasped out as her bucking on my dick began to miss the timing a bit. Leaving her being jolted up on my shaft as much as she was actively bouncing along me. The end result still the same of my prick still being buried in her snatch as her soaking walls still gripped me. Seeing her close to her limit, I couldn't resist pushing my luck a bit more and seeing what my money could further buy from this lusty babe. My hand once again roaming across her plump backside and of course finding her asshole to stick the digit in. But this time I leaned my face towards her as she moaned out. Taking advantage of her open lips to steal a kiss from the happily engaged beauty, knowing I was making out with another man's woman. Smiling into the smooch as, not exactly surprisingly, she willingly caved in as her tongue began to wrap around mine as our lips connected.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM MMMM MMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMMM..." Her eyes rolled upward as her body tensed up on my cock. Leaving me to grip her while fingering her ass as I took over to pump away deep and hard up into her snatch. That lip lock being the trigger to set her off as I felt her juices flowing over my dick. The fresh clamp of her love tunnel around my dick leaving me groaning as she came. Leaving her moans flowing into my mouth as we swapped spit while I banged her through an intense peak. Just the slap of her ass hitting down into me and the slight clink of her title belt jolting being heard now our moans were muffled by one another's lips. And, like any good man should when paying a beauty for some hot, fantastic sex, I made sure to keep my pumps going until her grip loosened and she came back down to Earth from the high. Leaving me to slip my still rock hard dick out from her twat as I leaned back to allow her to pant and recover.

"Fuck... Fuck..." Mandy gasped out, finally locking onto me. "God... That fucking bitch Velvet... She left out the fucking details on how... How fucking good you really fucking were..." She admitted as she slowly leaned back, before feeling my dick against her skin made her stare back. "And you're still fucking hard??" Her eyes widened in surprise. Clearly not used to being with a guy who really could handle her.

"Like I said before, I don't have any worries about an early finish..." I smugly said with a smile to match. "Especially when I'm getting my money's worth..." I added, letting a hand slide around her ass to emphasise my point.

Leon bit her lip for a moment before looking back to me. "I d-don't have any lube on me..." She said, like perhaps she'd been hoping to either bluff me or just finish me off to earn her pay before she had to offer up her ass.

"Well luckily for you?" I gave a chuckle as I lifted her off from my waist. Letting her stand before I did the same as I moved over to my jacket on the ground. Reaching in to pull out a small bottle of sexual lubricant before I headed back over.

"Oh, so you fucking made sure to bring lube but not a fucking rubber??" She narrowed her eyes at me and while she had a point there, I was more interested in finishing my tour of her holes. Turning her around and making her face a wall of the locker room and without even needing to tell her, she assumed the position to put her hands up against it. Showing off her engagement ring, a reminder of the cheating nature of this encounter, in the process. Sticking out her rump towards me while looking over the shoulder with a spread of her legs. The arch making her tits be close up to the wall as I knelt down and this time pulled down her tights along with her thong down her legs. Finally leaving her close to naked but her wrestling boots still on as while I'd been enjoying being bareback in her snatch? This time I wanted the full contact of her cheeks against me when I took her. Noting how once again she hadn't bothered to waste time and take off the championship from around her waist before this next position got underway.

But first, I wanted to show her a dose of what I'd done to another third of The Allure a while ago and prove that this isn't my own first time tapping some fine, juicy ass. Applying lube onto my finger before I slid it back into her asshole. Making her tense up and groan at the sensation as she kept her rump sticking out invitingly. Even with the previous finger banging I'd done to her here she was still vice-like so I needed to ease in the lube. Working it around her clearly rarely offered up back passage as I slid my digit in and out with a slow motion. Allowing her a bit of time to catch some air after such a hard orgasm as the sweat was still dripping off of her like she'd just been through the whole Stardom Five Star GP Tournament in one night rather than the many days back in 2017 when she'd toured Japan.

Her next challenge was soon up however as I pulled my finger out so I could apply some lube to my own cock before I set the bottle down. Pressing my cock against her backdoor and hearing her hiss, before a deep groan escaped the both of us when I pushed my cock forward and claimed her last, and certainly the most tightest, of her pleasurable holes with my man-meat. Leaving my hands to hold her hips as I began to thrust my cock slowly in and out of her anal passage. Needing to go easy with this motion to start with as clearly she hadn't offered up her ass to a lucky guy, be they fan, wrestler or the man she's planning to marry, many times before in the past. I wondered from the supreme grip on me if she might even be a straight up virgin when it came to anal action from this level of grip.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMM..." That idea went out the window with the moans escaping her as she enjoyed my fat, long white cock pumping between her thick, dark toned cheeks. Already having moved a hand from off the wall down to her crotch as she worked her fingers against those still dripping folds. Getting off on being butt fucked despite my vast size stretching her out in a way that even some seasoned porn stars wouldn't be able to handle. "UHHHHHHHH FUCK! SHIT... AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK..." It sounded like her brain was frying from the pleasure as while her head was turned to look back, her lusty gaze seemed to be going right through me. Her body jolting towards the locker room wall as the top of her title belt scraped against the surface. Leaning in to make her tits squish in as they bounced a bit but the friction not taking away from the pleasure racing through her.

Not needing to tease or provoke her with words now in the sinful state she was stuck in, I just grinned and stared down at that thick backside as even without connecting with me just yet, she was jiggling away as my cock pumped into her asshole from behind. Easing in an extra inch as the time passed and we both got used to the feeling. More and more signs that this stunning, curvaceous frame of hers was truly built for fucking, and specifically for fat, long cocks like mine. Burying a perfect home for itself in this horny pro wrestler as I fucked her while she wore a prized title belt around her waist. Sweat dripping off of the both of us as I got tested to endure being in deep in one of the hottest asses in all of wrestling, while she had to quickly get used to a new sensation -- getting banged even after already cumming which clearly isn't something she's used to.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YESSSSS! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!!" The former Woman of Honor was a quick learner at going for a second round in the same session. Going from just rubbing her twat to full on shoving her own fingers into herself. Plunging in and out to her moaning delight to take care of that lower hole while the other got stuffed full with my manhood. Panting in delight as her sweat was now dripping down the wall she was up against as it fell off her body, along with the juices trickling down her thighs from the furious finger banging being done. "AHHHHH FUCK!! SO... UHHHHH!! SO FUCKING DEEP!! AHHHHH!! SO FUCKING BIG!! MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!!" Not too far gone to not know what was going on as she keep staring back, licking her lips like she was daring me to do more. The raised hand by her head still showing off her engagement ring and surely if she ever got undressed in front of her man in the next couple of weeks he'd be able to see from her stretched out holes that she's been having some fun behind his back.

I was more than happy to take an offer from a stunning pro wrestler, even though with the cash I'd given her I should be able to just freely take what I wanted. And in this case, I did as I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long, jet black hair. Using the grip to shove her right against the wall as she moaned out. Her cheek pressed against the surface along with her tits and that title belt now clanging against the wall. My back pushing to rest into her back with just her hips shoved back as I began to stiffly thrust. Making her cheeks clap against my crotch as I drove in and filled up this hole just like I've been able to do with her throat and snatch earlier on. More than getting my money's worth out of her as I grunted out and felt her anal tunnel still clamped around me. The perfect grip of an ass built for being banged just like the rest of her was as this session has already proved.

"UHHHHHHH!! FUCKKK... UHHHHH!!... AHHHHHH..." She was back to being in a state of her mind being blown so much that she could barely come up with proper words between her cursing and loud moaning. Starting to drool in delight against the wall as she gasped out and her eyes rolled upward. Bucking back and forth not from her own movement but just the force of my pumps making her jolt. The slap of her rump ringing out with our moans whenever my hips worked forward and slammed my dick into her asshole. Barely enough of a gap from her and the wall so her hand could still be between her legs and pump away near desperately at her dripping slot. Working herself towards another peak as she got off on not just taking it up the ass from behind, but taking a ravaging pace to further cement the fact that if she'd went the route of being a porn star she might not need to take a payday from a fan like me with the money her and her smoking hot body could make.

Just as I was wondering myself how much longer I was going to last between a set of such juicy, rounded and tight cheeks, thankfully my pumping pace helped race her towards her second orgasm of the day. I swore that alongside the slap of our bodies meeting and all the moans I heard the squelch of juices rushing out of her. It seemed like a full on squirt as Mandy had to pull her fingers out and just rub away at the top of her slit as her fluids ended up spraying the wall she was being fucked against. More wicked evidence of not just the fun but the best sex she's had yet in her life as her tongue hung out of her mouth to further drool against the surface. Only coming back to reality when I pulled out of her asshole and she felt the emptiness of her now gaping wide passage thanks to my cock.

After all, true to my word, the moment I'd felt my dick throbbing I'd pulled out of her. I quickly had to reach in when she began to slump down the wall, exhausted from two orgasms in a row. Thinking quickly, I brought her over to the chair in the locker room we'd been fucking in and let her sit down as she groaned with her chest rising and falling as she hauled in air. And as I looked over her I considered how I'd finish up on her before a naughty idea sprung to mind. Reaching in again but this time to unwrap her title from around her waist and I brought it up, resting it above her big tits and under the chin as I made her hands come up and hold it, even as loosely as her tired limbs could only do, in place enough for me as I began to stroke my cock.

Maybe the sound of me jacking off brought her attention to stare up as she watched me. Her mouth opening out of instinct as she knew what was coming her way. A creamy reward to go with all the cash she's well and truly earned tonight as I grunted. Shooting thick streaks of white across her stunning, exotic features. Coating across her cheeks, nose, those smudged lips and chin. Catching not just into her open mouth but into the loose strands of hair across her features. But her face only got the majority of my spunk. The last shots and final drips I stroked out aimed all the way down. Daring to stain the shining front plate of her Women's Championship that she's been wearing as we've fucked. Making a mess of it herself as my load dripped off her face down onto it as she groaned out and didn't object to the sinful sight.

I was about to make a remark about that she'd gotten something on her face. But she just narrowed her eyes at me as I let go of my spent cock. First closing her lips as I heard a loud gulp followed by a moan as she willingly, without me even needing to toss more bucks at her to do it, swallowed down my spunk. Going the extra mile though in a further display of shamelessness as she lifted her title belt up to her stained face. Leaning down with a groan as she used her tongue to lap up my spunk from off the metal. Scooping it up just to swallow down as she took her time with a slow, dare I say savouring motion to dine on the majority of my load. Managing to lick up most of it before she had to slump back and leave her title across her lap. Panting with her eyes looking glazed over from a round of the hardest sex of her life and my load still across her face.

"I think that you've earned your pay tonight, right? Mandy?" I said with a grin.

"F-Fuck..." Mandy's chest heaved as she stared ahead like she was in a sex-drunk trance. "I... I should be the one... Fucking paying you after how fucking good that was..." She admitted. Giving my already inflated ego another boost after saying how better I am than her own man is at dicking her down.

"I'll take that as a yes then... And I'll leave you to freshen up." I said, stepping away from her. "Can't let your future hubby know you've been fucking me for cash, right?" I was able to tease as Leon mumbled something to me as her head tilted back as she groaned out. Leaving her to sit and recover as I walked across and began to dress myself. Tempted to use the towel in the room to wipe the sweat off myself but I figured that Leon would need it a lot more than me considering she still needed to leave the building herself. And likely come across her fellow wrestlers in the process.

Just like before with Velvet, I did feel slightly bad about doing another hit and run with this beauty when I left the locker room and shut the door behind me. Then again, if Mandy was well aware of the fun I'd had with her friend? She'd know about how I'd left after the action as well so this shouldn't have been a surprise. And with the coast still clear as the show was heading towards its main event, I just saw myself out of the building with the nearest exit. Heading off into the night and to my car as I left to go off to my hotel I'd booked. A more than satisfied smile plastered across my face for having scratched another impressive and stunning mark on the bed-post. And I'm sure my conquest for the night would be similarly happy once the cheque cleared.

I suppose that after it was all said and done? I'd found out that money talks even for babe no longer on TV... And cold cash was just as hard as the bumps that wrestlers take.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!