Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 03

Story Info
A Gauntlet with Angelina Love, Mandy Leon & Velvet Sky.
15.6k words
5
1.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own ROH, TNA Wrestling or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Angelina Love (former TNA Wrestling), Mandy Leon (former ROH), Velvet Sky (NWA, former TNA Wrestling)

Hard Bumps, Hard Cash -- The Allure

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFFF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

With cash to burn in my pocket and the intention of hooking up with a stunning female wrestler, I went around this wrestling convention (WrestleFest? Icons of Celebs? I don't even remember what it was called) with no interest in any of the usual legends and the like for photo ops and autographs. No, my target was on getting some of the fine women. Would I dare to try and get with some from a big TV promotion, or the ones who used to be? Decisions, decisions...

But as it so happened as I mused my options, my eyes happened to focus on a banner above a table in one of the rows. 'THE ALLURE' was the words but I was far more interested in the picture accompanying it. Of a hat trick of stunning women, and two of them are more than familiar to me. What a coincidence that in the past I'd fucked Velvet Sky before after her 'day job' at the NWA doing commentary, and later Mandy Leon on her own at a wrestling show. And now joining them to reform, at least for one day only, the short-lived ROH faction was the other half of the original duo of TNA Wrestling's The Beautiful People in Angelina Love. This? This was way too good of a chance to pass up trying to bag all three stunners at once, and I had the cash to try and do it.

I'd barely approached the table when I saw Velvet Sky lock onto me as her eyes widened. I was flattered that she remembered me and the hungry tint in her eyes showed it was for a good reason. Standing up at the table so I got a solid look at her outfit of a short, sparkling metallic skirt and a straining black top with a high heel print design across her large chest, while her long 'dirty blonde' hair hung down at the sides of her tits.

"Well hello there..." Velvet purred with a smile on her pink-coated lips, already treating me in a far more friendly fashion than she would any normal fan or convention goer. Angelina was busy sitting at the back a little looking at her phone while Mandy was shifting through a purse, counting out some bills. "What can I interest you in? An autograph maybe? We've got some very 'special' rates for meet and greets..." She claimed. Already leaning forward a bit on the table to show off her tits as I cleared my throat a little. I hadn't even needed to splash cash yet and it was like her panties had dropped.

"What? We're not doing..." Mandy Leon turned as she heard the conversation. Her jaw dripping with her lips opened with thick red lipstick on when she locked onto me. Remembering me vividly, but maybe not for the same reasons with a slight glare. The long, dark-haired beauty with dark-toned, exotic skin was clad in blue booty shorts that resembled jeans and a matching jacket, combined with a black tube top to cling to her huge tits. "We're not doing meet and greets today, sorry." She corrected her friend, pretending like she didn't know me.

"Oh, that's a shame..." I played along, glancing at Mandy and seeing her stare before I looked back to Velvet. "Guess I should have booked earlier then?"

"Maybe so! We are all three very busy women after all..." Velvet had some strands of hair in her fingers, playing with it as she was flirting with me with a smile to match. "But I'm sure I can spend some time... Giving you nice, well priced, of course, autograph or picture..."

"Oh, I'd like that a lot, please." I smiled back, taking out my wallet and seeing both Mandy and Velvet locking onto it. So at least one thing hadn't changed -- even if they remembered how good my dick was, they'd like a dose of cold, hard cash just as much.

"Well, a picture would be great... Just a shame you don't have your title from what was it? MCW anymore?" I looked over to Leon as she glared a bit again. "Hopefully you, you know, gave it a good clean-up before you handed it over to whoever beat you." I said, giving her a shameless wink.

Mandy's jaw dropped again, knowing exactly what I was talking about as she, speechless, slumped back into her chair with a deep blush. An awkward silence followed as Mandy gave a rather guilty side-eye look up at Velvet.

"...Oh, you bitch..." Velvet turned to her friend with a smirk. "Now I see... You fucked this guy too, huh?" She whispered as Love didn't look up yet at them. "That fucking explains that expensive purse and shoes you shoved in our faces the last time! All that bullshit about 'getting it from your fiance'!"

"Oh, you're a fine one to talk." Mandy stood up, narrowing her eyes. "Bragging about the fancy shit you've gotten! You made up the same excuses!" She said.

"Just information on a need-to-know basis! And at least I didn't have an excuse to not fuck him! I'm single! You cheated on your guy!" Sky called her out.

"Oh like you're any better!" Leon hissed.

"OK, what the fuck is going on, girls?" Angelina finally twigged something was up as she rose from her chair, without any idea what was going on or who I was. That let me get a look at the blonde Canadian MILF's tight and sexy body Wearing low waistband black pants with a gold design around the see-through mesh at the sides, and a short basically bra for a top with a couple of belts looped around the bottom to pass for an outfit.

"Him!" Both women said a little too loudly as they looked at one another.

"Who? This guy?" Angelina just raised an eyebrow. Not impressed as she judged me by my cover. "A little overdressed than the usual fans I guess..." She shrugged and not even complimenting me. As expected from the woman who was billed as the badass of The Allure.

"Angelina, he's not just 'a' guy..." Velvet explained, leaning in towards her. "He's THE guy... With the money and, you know..." She wagged her eyebrows a bit suggestively.

"...Him??" Love figured out exactly what Velvet was on about. Showing that I suppose some women do enjoy gossip and sharing secrets or in this case hookups. "Bullshit. No way." She scoffed as she folded her arms.

"OK, hand ladies." I decided to interject. "I really only wanted to get an autograph here. I didn't mean to cause a fuss." Well, that was sort of true. I didn't plan on a round two with Velvet or Mandy when I came here today.

"Suuuuuuuuure you did..." Velvet smirked, not believing me one bit. "You came over here to try and see if you could get lucky with me again, didn't you?"

I blinked. Well, she'd sort of been flirting with me but to get such an open offer? And from a woman who wants some more? It was too good to pass up. "In that case? How about this..."

The women watched as I put the wallet away and plucked out a chequebook. Pulling one out, blank of course, but I wrote down a very enticing number onto it as I put it down. Not even needing to speak as I saw the wide eyes on them all, even on Angelina's cold features. "I'll pay that amount to you. Each." I offered to make Velvet and Mandy's heads shoot right back up. "You three and me. My hotel room tonight. How's that sound?" I bluntly said as Love picked up the cheque.

"I'm down." Velvet barely processed the offer. I wonder if I could have offered her one cent and she would have jumped on the offer.

"Damn it..." Mandy was more hesitant. "Shit... I mean, I already spent a big chuck from your last... You know, amount. And I don't mean on the wedding... But nice little personal things..." She mulled things over.

"You know, a nice honeymoon someplace warm and sunny would be nice for you and hubby..." I suggested, twisting her arm. As well as reminding her that just like the first time, there'd be an element of her being very unfaithful to this fun.

"...Fuck." Leon glared at me briefly. "Screw it. Fine." She nodded her head. "And it's not going to exactly undo the cheating from before...!

"Hang on a damn second." Angelina butted in, slamming the cheque down on the table. "I don't fucking believe for a minute that this guy? Looking like dressed up nobody? That he can handle any of us, let alone all three." She bluntly said, staring a hole through me like she was trying to call my bluff and make me admit I was a fake. "There's no way he can last against all three of The Allure."

"You don't know this guy like we do, Angelina..." Velvet tried to say defensively.

"Vel-Vel... I've known you for fucking years. You always tend to exaggerate." Love said dismissively.

"No, seriously? This guy? He's really fucking good." Even Mandy chipped in, although I was wondering from her tone if her words now and from a moment before might have just been an excuse to fuck me again.

"How about this then, Angelina?" I cut in, making them look at me. "Let's up the ante. Let's say if you three can make me finish before I make all of you do? You get an extra... 10K. Each." I said to once again get their eyes widening with interest from Love and a fair bit of lust from the others. "But each one of you that cums first? That's 10K less. So all three go down? No extra cash aside from..." I tapped the check again.

"...Sounds like easy money to me." Angelina claimed as she folded her arms under her chest. "Fine. Count me in. But I'm not doing any weird orgy. You want to fuck us all? Then fine. But I'll take my turn after these two show me what the fuss is all about. If there is any." She mocked, not believing the hype about me one bit.

"Guess I'll leave you the details for my hotel room then..." I said with a smile. As eagerly, Velvet overturned one of her 8x10 pictures and offered me a pen.

* * *

Later that day...

A knock at my hotel suite door as I looked through the peephole. Opening up to let the trio of The Allure in. About to say something but Angelina just barged past me, barely registering me in the complimentary bathrobe, as she tossed her bag across onto the chair. Mandy more calmly walked in before Velvet followed with a lick of her lips as I closed the door. "Well, then..." I said as Velvet pulled me by the robe along towards the spacious bed in the room.

"Hang on! Where is the money, first?" Angelina spoke up.

"Oh, find his wallet or something! Besides! We need to earn it first." Velvet said, making Angelina's jaw drop when she shamelessly pulled her top up and over her head, showing off those big fake tits. "And ask Mandy! This stud had a big wallet and a big something else!" She added, continuing to undress. Intentionally doing a form of her entrance in front of me by bending over forwards. Swaying her fat ass as she lowered her skirt to show off those tanned cheeks and no panties on either for a look at her pussy. And with her bent over, I could see a hint of wetness on her lips already. Perhaps her flirting earlier on wasn't just a teasing act after all and she was down bad for a round two with me.

"Very big wallet." Leon confirmed, shrugging when Angelina glared at him.

"Guess we might as well get this over with. Fine. Go on." Love agreed. "Fucking slut." She added to mock her long-time friend.

"Sounds good to me!" I said, peeling off the robe. Making Mandy and Velvet's eyes light up as they saw the familiar sight of my thick, long and hardening cock. "And like we said? I take you girls on one by one and if you cum, you don't get the paycheck."

"We remember." Love coldly said. "And since Velvet is first up, it shouldn't take long for her whore mouth to..."

"Oh, please! That would be too fucking easy!" Sky shot a grin back at her friends before back to me. "I didn't come here to just suck some dick... I'm here to get fucked!" She said, licking her teeth.

"Wait, what? That doesn't make sense! Vel-Vel! We're trying to make this guy cum before we do!" Angelina said, sounding annoyed. "We had a plan!"

"I don't mind skipping to the good stuff!" I grinned. Especially since I didn't have too much of a plan going into this anyway, knowing my bank account could probably take a hit if I messed up and had an early finish. "So, I guess we should..." I started to suggest.

"Oh no, you 'Money Mark'... Allow me..." Velvet said. The use of a usually mocking term turned into a cute nickname drawing a raised eyebrow from the other member of the original Beautiful People in the room. That look stayed as Velvet pushed me backwards and down onto the bed before she quickly followed me onto it. Deciding for herself how things were kicking off as she mounted my toned body and from my grin, I had zero objections. Watching as she reached under to line my cock up so I could the crown touch her wet folds. Aroused already to get a piece of me, or maybe just my big dick, once again. A moan soon escaped us both as she went right to work, taking me in bareback and easing down. The mix of her being super tight and, well, myself being hung like a porn star meant she had to take the time to adjust to being filled up in this way. A sure sign she hasn't taken anything close to my length in the long while since we last hooked up.

"MMMMM! FUCK!!" I swear she almost came on the spot on me as her pussy clenched around my prick. Allowing me to gaze over that still stunning, mature body of hers but getting a better sight of her big fake tits shaking as she began to ride my cock. Even before my hands gripped her tanned sides as hers rested on my chest with a lean. "MMMM! Missed how... UHHHHH!! Fucking big this fucking dick is..." She hissed in delight, gazing down at me with a look that was more than lusty. She'd already forgotten that she was trying to just make me cum for a bigger payday and not hit a high herself. Then again, she did skip the foreplay to go right to fucking me like the stunning cocktease she's always been. Working that wet, tight pussy on my length as she bounced and got me moaning as my inches slipped deeper into her slot.

"Fucking Hell, Vel-Vel! You didn't even slap a rubber on first!" Angelina remarked, arms folded over her chest to watch her long-time friend and former tag partner bouncing away on a fat cock. I could feel her eyes burning into me with that clear edge of anger still towards me. Something about saying that made Mandy briefly bite her lower lip. My gaze however was on that curvy body mounted on me. Seeing the glimpses of my prick appearing out from Sky's wet tunnel before she dropped firmly down. Going at me with a pace equally aggressive as it was needy for some decent action. Especially since we both knew I could deliver it to her. "Huh. Figured he would have blown already. I thought that's why you skipped just doing the smart thing and sucking him off." Love mused, as she'd picked up clearly that Sky hadn't gone the route she would have to try and get me off easily with some oral. Going right to sex was a major indication that Velvet's mind had something else on it than just making some cold hard cash here.

"MMMM! FUCK! Don't worry, girls! MMMMM! FUCK! I'm sure... UHHHHH! There's enough... MMMMM!! Of this fucking stud... UHHHH! For the rest of you..." The former wrestler turned commentator for the NWA moaned out but even while speaking to the others, her lust eyes were still glued to me with a matching, wicked grin. Her long dirty blonde hair swayed and those huge cans jiggled as I felt that fantastic ass of hers start to strike down into my legs. A nice clap rang out around the hotel suite to mix with our moans. My thickness was still wrapped by her soaking tunnel but now enjoying the feeling of her twat all around my member as she dropped down. "AHHHHH FUCK... Did this fucking dick... MMMMM! Get bigger than the last fucking time?? AHHHHH FUCK..." She groaned out, but I think she just wasn't used to being filled up like a Size Queen as she handled that length nice and deep. I didn't even need to thrust up once into her slot as she did all the work for us both. Like she was just working hard for the money as the old saying goes. Keeping me grinning as I enjoyed the red-hot sight of one of the hottest women in all of wrestling history going wild on my shaft.

"AHHHH... I think you've just gotten tighter, Miss Sky..." I teased, making her lick her lips like she got a thrill from me using that term on her. My hands slid up her sides, and showing how into this she was as I got a full, deep grope of her big tits as she rode me without any objections from her. Just as I was enjoying the squeeze of her flesh around my digits her hands clamped onto mine, encouraging me to grip even more. All as she drove her twat straight down into my crotch, filling herself up with my man-meat before smoothly easing upward just to do it all again. "Feels like... MMMMM! You haven't had anyone match your high standards since... AHHHH! The last time we hooked up... MMMM... The last, first and only time in fact..." I added. A glance across and I saw Angelina narrow her eyes as I slyly referenced that, much like with Mandy, I'd only scored with the hottie bouncing away on me once before. That one night stand was more than enough to have left her wanting more and Sky was getting her fill of it here as she left my prick soaked with juices and this fun was only just getting started.

"MMMMM! FUCK... No one's been... UHHHH! SHIT!! Fucking big enough to fucking... MMMM! Stretch me the FUCK out like you can! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Almost a growl from the New Britain, Connecticut-born beauty as she plunged herself down on my rod. That slap of her body hitting mine rang out as she wasn't giving me the chance to stop playing with her funbags as she kept my palms pressed into those shaking tits. I was starting to get a bit thankful that I had experience with nailing her as this sort of swift, horny pace I could see easily making a lot of men cum early even before this point. Working herself away on my dick like she was better suited to be a skin flick star than a pro wrestler, and from many of her matches I'd agree that this sort of position was a more suitable fit than any in-ring action. "MMMMM... And I guess none of them... AHHHH! FUCK... Had as big a bank balance either compared to you..." She was able to smile, letting go of my hands as she leaned back. Keeping us both groaning as she stopped her motion, just to work her thick hips back and forth to grind her twat down into me.

"Doesn't fucking look like you're caring about his damn bank balance right now..." Angelina scoffed.

"Can't say I blame her..." Mandy chipped in, drawing another glare from Love. "What? Look at that thing! Most men would have had their dicks broken off taken a ride like that."

"So? Just means the guy can take it a little bit. Bet he's the kind with no technique to back it up." Love said rudely, although her eyes couldn't help but briefly linger when his cock came into view as Sky dismounted him.

"You've got that wrong, Angie!" Velvet said with a wink. "Wanna show her, stud?" She purred, moving to the side of the bed as she laid down on her side, already giving the invitation to me as she lifted a leg high.

"Don't mind if I do..." I wisely said, moving along the bed and standing at the end as I reached in. Pulling her a little closer as I lined my fat cock up with her entrance. Easily sliding in until I was gripping her limb myself before I started to thrust to get us both moaning out again.

"Does look even bigger than I remember him being..." Mandy mumbled a bit, ignoring the stare from the other woman just serving as an onlooker right now as her eyes were doing a little imitation of following a tennis match. A slight shift from side to side to follow my thrusts as I fed my thickness right in deep into Velvet's eager, wet pussy. Making the retired wrestler slide on the bedsheets as I went balls deep, to make both the sound of my body hitting her curves ring out along with the sloppy sound of my rod driving into such a damp hole. Her jolts again making her tits bounce in time with the motion of her body as I saw the telling drops of sweat start to form across her already gorgeous frame. Seeing Velvet's look of total pleasure as she groaned from my cock stretching her out was motivation enough. But knowing I had two other stunners still waiting for this kind of action was a new fuel I never knew I needed until today.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers