Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho... Ly... Fuuuuuuuck..." I could only exclaim as I lay back, panting. "That was... Fucking amazing!!"

"Well, no fucking shit..." Angelina scoffed, back to her usual self even with my spunk over her pretty face. "You got blown by us three. Now where's our fucking money?" She bluntly demanded.

"Geez, Angelina? Let the guy get a second to recover!" Mandy smirked as she moved off the bed as well. "Better yet? We'll clean up. Using the shower before he gets it."

"Smartest thing you've said all night." Love said. "Don't go anywhere. We won't be leaving without our money." She warned as Mandy had to tug her arm to get her to follow to the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure. Not going anywhere for a minute..." I groaned, laying back in sweat and juices as I wondered if housekeeping would be available at this late hour. But my thoughts were broken when I left a hand on mine. Seeing Velvet moving back as he put down a pen on the bedside table. Looking at my palm and seeing a piece of note paper from the room with... Her phone number on it?!

"I've been single for a while, stud..." She whispered to me as she backed from the bed, giving me a saucy wink. "And a girl like me has fucking needs..." She said, making a clear 'call me motion' just as the other two yelled from the bathroom she turned and hurried in, closing the door behind them as I heard running water.

I looked over the phone number with a grin. Dragging myself off the bed to hide it away safely in my pants pocket. All the money I've spent today has been worth every damn penny... And now bagging Velvet Sky as a possible fuck buddy with no strings attached? Talk about the bargain of the century!

But all going to show that when it comes to women with Allure, and even ones with a cold, badass attitude? Cold cash was just as hard as the bumps the wrestlers take!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!