Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she say something about bareback?" Velvet leaned in, whispering to her friend.

"Fucking right she did... Little slut." Love's tone had a pissed-off growl to it. "Fucking always going on about wearing a rubber when she's fucking guys..."

"Come on, you can tell me..." I tried to entice the answer out of her. Pulling out of her twat to leave her groaning as I moved just to lay down on the bed. "I promise I won't tell your husband about this all..." I added with a smirk to remind her of her status of being an unfaithful wife-to-be.

"That's the fucking problem! You asshole!!" She yelled, taking the bait as I watched her mount me. Unlike Sky, Leon faced away so I got to watch all that fat, rounded ass of hers squishing down into my body while she reached under and lined me up. Taking me deep into her wet slot before she started to bounce.

"MMMMM! PIECE OF SHIT! FUCKING BASTARD! FUCKING HATE YOU! FUCK!!" For a woman claiming to hate him, she was both loving his rod being stuffed into her snatch from the moans she was letting out and the fact she was doing this for a payday as well. Her long dark hair swayed while those plump, dark-toned cheeks of hers crashed down with a delicious jiggle into my pale, toned body. Her slot was built to take dick, as I already knew from the first time we'd fucked, and that passage gripped me perfectly as her juices dripped down over my crotch. "FUCK! Making me... UHHHHH!! Fucking want this... FUCK! Fucking dream about fucking doing this again! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She hissed out, staring over her shoulder at me as the beauty who has been the Women's champion for a few indie promotions across the US glared back at me with that burning look of equal parts desire and rage. I was tempted to push my luck and grip her body, seeing the drops of sweat forming on her as this fired-up attitude was working against her to help me last against her lust. Just opting to let her vent some frustrations as I rested back with my head in my hands.

"AHHHHH... Can I at least know why you hate me? MMMMM..." I moaned as I enjoyed her wet pussy gliding along my rod as she expertly worked me over. Not surprising for a woman far more known for her looks than any true technical ability in the ring. Not as hypnotised as she'd been staring at my prick but enjoying seeing my manhood doing the piston-like motion to vanish up into her box and then quickly reappear as she shifted on top of me. That loud clap sounded out as her rump struck down sharply but neither of us felt a sting of pain. And even without needing to thrust up, I wasn't exactly getting a break here thanks to such a quick and stiff pace. The sort that would test even the most seasoned of porn stars, let alone ones who didn't have to last through one stunning female wrestler before getting a piece of this one.

"FUCK! Not you! MMMMM! This! FUCK! This fucking sex! Being... UHHHH!! FUCK!! Filled up bareback! No condom on! FUCK!" Leon finally admitted as she kept herself in position to sit up straight on my lap. Driving her twat sharply down before lifting a few inches just to repeat it all over again with a loud moan. "I haven't been... MMMMM FUCK!! Able to get it out of my damn head since... UHHHHH!! Since we fucked in that locker room! MMMMM!!" Her lewd confessions continued as she panted out. Staring through a couple of strands of jet-black hair with that gaze of half anger, half wild lust and all while stuffing herself full with my meaty dick. "Do you have any fucking idea?? ANY FUCKING IDEA??? MMMMM! What it's fucking like... Wanting to beg your fucking future husband... MMMMM!! To fuck me raw?? And I fucking can't! AHHHHH!! FUCK!!" She hissed again, stopping her bounces to grind her pussy against my dick. "But I fucking can't, can I? Fucking made a vow to him that we can't until we get hitched! That's why... FUCK! I fucking hate you!!"

"No, it sounds like a part of you fucking hates him you fucking slut!!" Angelina said from across the room as Velvet, with more of a smug smirk, nodded in agreement. The two watched as Leon glared back at them and resumed her bounces on my dick. "Bad enough you're riding him like a hooker! Moaning out like this is a fucking porn scene or something!" Love calls her fellow former ROH roster member out on her less-than-holy actions. Angelina's mind is still clear about what this encounter is supposed to achieve and not the kinds of high pleasure that Velvet had already experienced and that Mandy seems to be sending herself towards. "Get your fucking head in the game, you whore! God, you're making it sound like you want to marry this fucker instead!" She mocked, although she wasn't exactly a saint herself being engaged and watching two others fucking so shamelessly right in front of her. Perhaps she'd be more of her usual badass self however if not for the sight of poking nipples finally seen from her top.

"MMMMM FUCK!! WHO SAYS... FUCK!! THAT I'M LOVING THIS?? FUCK!!" Leon sounded like she was in denial as she rammed her curvy body right up and down along my rod to keep me groaning. If it hadn't been for the previous time we'd fucked, then maybe this kind of wild pace would have rendered me into the early orgasm that she was supposed to be getting me towards. It was working against her here as I felt her soaking love tunnel as she gripped me and pumped along my thick inches. All as her cheeks slapped down into me for a red hot sight in its own right without seeing her stare back over her shoulder at me. "I JUST... FUCK! FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW... AHHHH FUCK! HOW BAD IT IS... GOING FROM SEX WITH A FUCKING RUBBER ON... FUCK!! TO A FUCKING RAW, BALLS-DEEP, HOLE-WRECKING FUCK! MMMMM!!" She yelled as the sweat rolled down her stunning face. She was getting close as she bounced on my rock-hard shaft but I needed to send her properly over the edge. And I had an idea of how to do it as I finally reached across. Giving her plump butt a spank to make her gasp and come to a stop with another glare cast down at me.

"Oh like you're the only fucking one who misses his big fucking dick!!" Velvet this time yelled, tossing her now empty bottle of water over to hit Mandy in the arm. "You think you're special because you've got a ring on? Or some kink about wanting to be screwed bareback??"

"It's not the same!" Mandy claimed, lifting from my lap and moving off as I quickly stood from the bed. Snatching up the lube bottle from the floor. "I just need to scratch this damn it, since I can't with you-know-who until we get married."

"Uh-huh? Sure..." I mocked, making Leon gasp as I shoved her forward, making her get to her hands and knees on the bed. "Well, let's see if fucking your cheating ass bareback can make you a nice, pure and faithful woman for you man, shall we?" I said, pouring some lube onto my fingers for the second time today.

"OK, I'll admit. That was a good one." Angelina remarked but with a clear reluctance like she didn't want to admit it. "And he's got some balls too. Going after the ass again, I mean..." She added, seeing me moving behind her Allure ally to give her the lubing-up treatment.

"Fucking bastard..." Leon hissed, once again staring over her shoulder but making no moves to stop me as I pushed my finger into her snug asshole. I made another assumption here that just like Velvet before, Leon hasn't let anyone, let alone the man she plans to marry, get to tap this fat ass of hers. All the better for me as I worked my digit in and out of her to apply the lube, knowing how tight she would be. "I don't love this! I just need this! MMMMM... So just fucking get it over with! I don't even fucking care... FUCK... If I cum first or not!" She added, and that again gave another hint to her true intentions here. Much to the glaring dismay of one of the blondes across the room from us as I stepped back. Again applying a bit of lube to my cock as I glanced over. Making sure that Love, as she kept her unimpressed poker face on, saw that I had a good bit of the fluid left and fully planned on using it on her after I'd finished with Mandy.

"Mandy's a slut! Mandy's a slut!!" Velvet mocked with a sing-song voice, despite being far from wholesome here even without taking into account her naked, sweat-shining state. Watching as I pushed my thick white cock into the rounded backside of the Exotic Goddess to make us both moan out. Both of Mandy's hands gripped the bed sheets like she was trying desperately to hold back as I started to ease my dick into her tight asshole. Feeling that grip like a vice around my tool as I pumped in and saw her cheeks rippling already. "Look at you! Fucking pushing back into him already!" Sky even called her out for the fact Leon was rocking against my motion, helping to work more of my dick into her booty. Sure, I knew she could take me all in but with how super tight she was from not letting anyone else fuck her in this hole since our last encounter? I needed to go fuck this fat ass carefully for my own sake and stamina. Knowing I had one more fine booty to rail after this one. "Don't give us that 'I just need this because I need bareback sex my man can't give me' bullshit! You're a fucking slut like the rest of us!" Velvet claimed although Angelina's raised eyebrow seemed to scream 'speak for yourself' at least at this moment in time.

"FUCK OFF!! MMMMM! I'M... AHHHHH! NOT... UHHHHH! A BAREBACK SLUT! FUCK!!" Mandy panted out but from that burning lust in her eyes as stared back at me, I could tell she was barely holding onto her senses and it wasn't even the first time I'd seen that look from her. She just needed a little extra push as I thrust into that ass to spread her open in a way that her lover couldn't pull off even with a rubber on. It didn't happen when those plump, dark-coloured cheeks of hers finally met my body as she started to clap back into me. Nor when I delivered a firm spank to her rump that at least made her groan. "FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! I JUST... JUST... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Sure unintentionally, but when she tossed her hair back to try and clear her vision and stare at me I got an idea. Reaching over, clutching those long, raven locks of hers and giving a firm tug to make her head tilt back and stay there. The clenching of her asshole around me told me I'd made the wise choice along with the howl of delight she let out as I kept fucking her ass with a big grin.

"A god damn cheating, cock-drunk, raw sex-craving whore! That's what you fucking are!" Angelina yelled as the members of The Allure continued this back-and-forth mocking which had all helped me to drive the current beauty I was butt fucking wild. Although now she was doing a fine job of that herself as Leon stuffed a hand between her legs. Rubbing away furiously at her soaking pussy as she groaned out. I didn't even need to say anything other than groan out in pleasure as I focused on ramming home to that stunning, built to be fucked rump of hers. "You're like a damn bitch in heat! Good luck fucking going back to your husband with your ass spread wide after all of this!" Love added to continue her friend's lusty torment. Although she was a soon-to-be-married woman herself, that was another matter. My focus right now was on sending Mandy to her peak and pulling on her long locks along the way. A sharp tug whenever she drove her booty into my waist to fill herself up as much as the stiff pace I was using did on its own.

"FUCK FUCK!! YES! FUCK IT!! OH FUCK! YES! IT'S TRUE! UHHHHH!! ALL FUCKING TRUE!!" Mandy howled out as sweat rolled off that already stunning frame of hers as I pounded into that thickness over and over. "I'M A SLUT! AHHHHH! A RAW SEX... BAREBACK CRAVING... FUCKING SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUT MMMMMM!!" Another long and loud moan before her tongue flicked out of her mouth. Barely giving me time to pull out of that huge backside of hers as she shuddered even as I kept a hold of her hair. Making her ride out her orgasm as she bucked back into her hand to soak her digits and leave more juices splashing down onto the bedsheets that had been long ruined before this point. My cock rested against her freshly fucked rump so she sort of hotdogged my dick with her shoves back. Gasping out by the time I let go of her locks and shamefully collapsed forward onto the bed as I stood back with a grin.

"Slut..." Both Angelina and Velvet remarked at the same time. Ironic considering one of those two was naked and glistening after her peak earlier on, and the other was about to join her.

"Two down... One to go." I said with a grin. Not planning on losing another chunk of cash tonight but having made it to the final round of this gauntlet I allowed myself to brag. "Saving the best for last..." I tried a charm offensive as I beckoned the last of the women over.

"Oh please, don't fucking try and flatter me." Love rolled her eyes as she stepped forward. Leaving Velvet to haul a tired Mandy off the sheets. "Let's get this over with." She still had the attitude on. A tough cookie to crack but if I didn't like a challenge, I wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

"Suit yourself then." I said, sitting down on the bed. "Ditch the clothes and let's see if you're better than your friends."

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?" Love raised a cocky eyebrow as she reached down. Undoing the buckles on her top before peeling it up and over her head, showing off those rounded and nicely sized tits. "Don't act like you've won, just because you made those two... Those two sluts cum." She gave a sort of back-handed compliment as the Canadian beauty slipped her pants down next, showing off her shaved snatch and despite her tone towards me, I could see there was a clear wetness down there. "I'll make this quick, so get your chequebook ready." She said, pushing me down to sit on the edge of the bed before she mounted my lap. "What? Thought I was going to blow you? Fat chance. That would be too easy." She claimed, reaching down as she gave me a cold glare that in a way was quite a turn-on. "Guess I'll join the 'bareback club' those two are so into..."

"MMMMM... Quite tough talk from someone... AHHHHH... Feeling so fucking wet down there..." I called the multi-time former TNA Knockouts Champion on the moist state of her tight pussy, let alone how she was moaning along with me as my thick rod pushed up into her twat. This gave me some telling signs to focus on to try and make this stunner, despite having never banged her before like the other two, cum her brains out. Formerly married and currently engaged to a different man, and being a legit MILF as well. So I had a strong suspicion that none of those guys, or perhaps any lover she's had before, has been packing the size of dick I've got. "Nice and damn tight too... MMMMM... You keep this body of yours in fine shape by not letting them blow early in you?" I teased with a smile as I was in quite a state of sweating myself as I fucked the third of a trio of red-hot female wrestlers in a row. Moaning out as this one's snug pussy gripped my shaft as I gradually stuffed in deeper into her box.

"MMMM... Maybe you need to worry about not fucking blowing... AHHHHH... I've already had one kid and I don't plan on any more just yet! MMMMM..." The stunning blonde remarked but avoided my questions as she rocked on my lap. Controlling the pace so I had to match her motion and thrust up firmly into her tightness as she dropped down into me. Her grip of the hands on my shoulders just for support and nothing more which to be fair was the same for my hands on that ripped midsection of hers. "And me, being wet? AHHHHH... Don't get big ideas! MMMMM... Any chick can get a little turned on... MMMM... From watching some half-decent porn!" She claimed as her long hair swayed behind her as she lifted on my shaft to just under the crown before driving down. Her tightness gripped me and gave the third different coating of juices that I'd had on me throughout the night as she rode me to try and finally fulfil the deal of making me cum before she did.

I could tell words weren't going to phase this long-time veteran of pro wrestling so I put my hands to work. Making her arch an eyebrow like she was saying 'Is that it?' as I reached up to fondle her jiggling tits. Even with her bitchy expression she still couldn't help but moan out when I captured her nipples, giving them a little rub and tug as a hiss escaped her with a glare to match. A flash of a smirk appeared on me before I leaned in. Capturing a nub between my lips and slurping on her to keep her moans coming. All while I thrust upward, burying my dick into her slot as she dropped down to connect that tight and tanned frame against mine to show she's just as built as the other members of The Allure to take some big cock action. The feeling of her fingers gripping my shoulders a bit as I sucked on her tits showed me the resistance was fading just a little bit.

"MMMMM... Guess your smart fucking mouth ain't got nothing more to say, huh? MMMMM! So you're having to settle for... AHHHHH... Trying to suck my fucking tits off? MMMM..." The only woman out of the three who had been the ROH Women of Honor Champion had more insults to toss my way between her far from shameless moans. To her credit, she wasn't fazed at all as I switched from one mound to the next to worship her. Still riding away on my fat cock as she firmly drove down to make a slap ring out when she hit my crotch before smoothly easing back up with perfect timing. This was far from the first time she's given a hot ride to a lucky guy but probably never one as hung as I was. "MMMM! Guess that's finally... MMMMM! Putting your mouth to some fucking good for once! MMMMM..." Another half compliment mixed with an insult as she worked away on my cock. Making me moan into her chest as her wet walls gripped me as she pumped up and down. She easily took me in to the hilt and still built for more which admittedly had me worried that I might not be able to finish her off before I hit my end. This pussy was damn good like Mandy and Velvet's are, and I could see her able to make any normal guy blow a load early from this kind of pace alone.

"Hey! What's the matter, Angelina?" The blonde's attention was grabbed by Mandy's voice mocking her across the room as she now had a bottle of water in her hands. "Thought you were gonna finish him off easily, huh? Earn us that fucking money quick as a flash!" Leon was leaning against the other naked woman as they both watched the easily best wrestler out of the three beauties rock and shift along that thrusting dick. Groaning as I feasted on Angelina's nicely sized tits as they bounced against me from her motion. "I think it's gonna take more than just a ride like that to finish him off! Trust us on that!" Leon added as Velvet nodded in agreement. That just made Love glare over at them not from being thrown off, but the implication that she couldn't do what those two also were unable to pull off. My thrusts filled her up as I pulled off from her rack to take in some air and give another confident smile up at her.

"Get that damn smile off your fucking face..." Angelina hissed as she dismounted me. Briefly turning away from me but I leaned my head to the side. Seeing her adjusting her engagement ring as I briefly smirked. Thinking that might be something to remember but I went back to a usual smile when I rose. "Well? Don't just stand there... About time you came up with a position! Since this is your money on the line and all." She snapped, showing she was still the badass who walked in, just with a lot let clothes on.

"Oh, my pleasure..." I teased as I pointed to the bed. Making her roll her eyes as she expected it before she laid down on it. Only for me to pull her back so that only her upper back from below the shoulders upwards was on the sheets.

"OK... Didn't see that one coming..." It wasn't a full compliment considering her tone of voice, but watching as he kept her hips off the ground as I pushed back into her slot and gripped her waist so her legs dangled over my arms. "It's still gonna take a lot, lot more to even make me... MMMMM!!"