Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 04

Story Info
Paying for a good time with former AEW wrestler Megan Bayne.
9k words
5
846
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Megan Bayne (former AEW, Stardom).

Hard Bumps, Hard Cash -- Megan Bayne

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Sometimes it's a solid strategy to try out something else than just merely waltzing up to the merch table, sweet-talking a babe and flashing a big wad of cash in front of her face. Plus, some shows don't always have a good old meet and greet or even intermission. This was the case for this independent promotion called Beyond Wrestling that I had checked out. Well, to be honest, I was more scoping out a target to try my luck with rather than caring for the matches. So I had to bide my time and spend a good few minutes waiting outside the building at a parking lot out the back to get my proper moment to try and get into the pants of another stunning pro wrestler. And one with a lot less experience under her belt than the likes of Mandy Leon or Velvet Sky I'd railed in the past.

Seeing that when out of the back door walked the powerhouse beauty of The Greek Goddess and former AEW competitor Megan Bayne. The woman calling herself The Megasus, a name she'd be more known as when competing overseas for Stardom in Japan, perhaps naturally hiding her body after wrestling earlier in the night with some comfy travel pants and a hooded top as she wheeled a luggage case with her.

"Ah, excuse me! Megan!" I called out, seeing her roll her eyes as I approached her but she didn't stop or change direction.

"Sorry, but no autographs after a show." Megan said dismissively of me. Even if she noted that my choice of clothing -- smart pants, a shirt and a jacket with shoes -- wasn't the usual merch T-shirt attire she was used to seeing from regular fans.

"Oh, that's fine. I just wanted to give you some kudos." I claimed, keeping a sensible distance from the stunning pro wrestler as I invited myself to walk alongside her. "You know, finally getting to see you back in action after that real long layoff and all."

"Oh? Well, yeah, it was a damn long road." Bayne glanced at me. "Worth it to come back better than ever. People are gonna be blown away when they see what I do this year. Hell, just from the next few months." She even said, with a hint to her voice that showed she knew something big was in her future (and hindsight now told me it was that tour in Japan upcoming).

"Well, if you don't mind me saying? You managed to find a damn good way to keep some, you know, incoming coming in." I said with a smile as she stopped at her car. "Your shoots on that special 'Fans' site of yours are some top-notch stuff."

"You're one of those fans, huh?" She smirked slightly, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Well, thanks for the extra boost. Now I'm back on the road again I'm still gonna be posting on there from time to time if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh, I'm sure you will! And I'll still be subscribed and looking forward to it." I said, not exactly faking that remark. "Although it must have been tough, you know? Missing out on paychecks for so long, and doing all these shoots couldn't have come cheap either." I remarked to start to apply my plan.

That comment struck a nerve as she paused, gritting her teeth for a moment before she finally turned to look at me. "Listen, it's getting late and I've got a crappy motel room to get to. Do you have a fucking point to all of this?" She snapped as she stroked her hair back.

"Yes, I do actually." I said, reaching into my pocket. "And let me get right to the point then." I said, letting her watch as I produced a chequebook and pen. "Now I could waste your time just asking for an autograph or some piece of merch. Or..." I flipped open a blank cheque and started to write in some details. "I could make it worth your while to make my night worthwhile." I bluntly said.

"Excuse me?? Are you fucking seri-WOAH!!" Her angered look quickly switched to stunned surprise when she saw the amount I'd written out for her as I held out the cheque to her. Even letting her take hold of it to properly examine it. "That's... That's a whole fucking lot!" Bayne stated the obvious. "That's like..."

"About as much as you made from selling those sexy snaps for a year?" I said with a smile, seeing that I'd now easily captured her interest.

"Yeah... A bit more than that..." Megan admitted before looking at me.

"Now that I have your attention, Megan? My offer is simple." I said, glancing over her as popped that book away and reached into a different pocket. This time a hotel key card. "You and me. One night, back at this hotel room." I said as she glanced at it. "And there might even be a bit more cash in it for you if you want to play along with me."

"...You're fucking serious?" She looked again at the cheque in her hands. "I could just run off and cash this in, you know." Megan claimed.

"True. But where's the fun in that? And at the very least you could get a better upgrade of a hotel room I bet by coming with me." I said to already tempt her a little more.

She paused, mulling things over and giving me a look over. A slight hint in her eyes that she thought I looked better and more handsome than most wrestling fans, or at least the ones online who comment lustfully over her thirst trap snaps. "You realise if you try anything I could kick your ass, right?" She answered me and seemed to be liking the offer.

"Of course. I'm not gonna mess with a Goddess like you." I said, still smiling as I teased her.

"Damn right, you won't." Megan paused again, before stuffing my bribe into her pocket. "Alright. You sound way too confident for this to be a bluff." She noted. "Get in." She motioned to her car. "What? You know your hotel. You can direct me there. Fuck it, pay for the gas as well as we get there." She said, walking around the car.

"Deal." I grinned, moving to the other side. "If you wanted to hit up a drive-through for something, we could as well.

"This ain't a fucking date." She snapped as she opened the door.

"No... No, it is not." I chuckled. "But it will be worth your while."

* * *

About a half hour later, we were now both in the nicely spacious, already paid-for hotel room that either was going to be my 'walk of shame' retreat if my plan hadn't worked or, as it now was, just another bribe to get some action from a stunning pro wrestler. Currently, though I had my jacket off and over a table with my wallet at the ready just in a pocket as I patiently waited. A wad of notes in my hand as the latest piece of encouragement to convince her to go that extra mile for me. Since as good as she looked? She'd look a lot better in something more revealing than just baggy pants and a top.

A slight delay was well worth it alongside another expense when the door finally opened and Megan Bayne stepped out in almost full Megasus attire. A white with gold trim design set of her tight shorts that showed off her thick hips and juicy ass, and a matching short top over her rounded and nicely sized chest. Even putting on the wrist and arm accessories and a matching headband across her forehead as she stepped out.

"No headdress, my Goddess?" I chuckled, giving her a very approving look over.

"Don't push your luck." Megan said, and not just about me using her gimmick as a nickname as she raised an eyebrow as she checked me out. "I was surprised you weren't waiting for me buck naked."

"Where's the rush?" I said, seeing her check out my hand as I put the notes down on top of her suitcase put in the corner of the room which further showed she'd made herself at home to take up this part of my offer already.

"Someone's confident if they think this will last a long time." Bayne said. Giving me a hint that she was maybe used to men not lasting with her. Only to be expected with a powerful young beauty like her I suppose.

"I guess it's time for me to prove that's the case then." I said with a smile. "If you wouldn't mind, Goddess?" I said, motioning to the spacious bed.

"I suppose so. We aren't here just to talk after all." She admitted as she walked over.

"Just kneel here. Or get on all fours if you want." I offered.

"What? We're getting straight to business already?" Bayne questioned but didn't object as she moved to kneel at the edge of the bed. Sticking that shapely rear out towards me. "You're not going to even get undressed? Kind of kinky I guess." She said with a sly smirk. And that look told me that there was a part of her that was hoping to not just get some major cash out of this night. Just as I'd hoped I would see from her.

"Well, It's almost a shame to take this lovely costume off, my Goddess..." I played up to her gimmick and attire, something she picked up on with another raised eyebrow. "But it would be rude to not go all the way..." I stated as I slid those tight white and gold shorts of hers down those thick thighs to get a good look at her juicy rump that looked even better up close and personal than it already did in those steamy 'exclusive content' site pics or in the ring. But I didn't waste too much time as I left her shorts at the knees before gripping her cheeks. Keeping her watching me as I squeezed to make her tense up a bit before I spread them. And if she thought this was going to just be me eating her out then she was right in one sense, but the gasp that left her when I shoved my tongue against her asshole showed she expected a more vanilla, usual tongue lashing.

"Mmmmm! I called it! Fucking little freak, are you?? Mmmmm!" Tellingly, she didn't object to me kicking things off with a rimjob as I ran my tongue around her tight entrance. My fingers dug slightly into her ample flesh as she stayed on all fours to keep that ass raised with a slight push out. Feeling the squirm as I held her and attacked her asshole with my not-exactly novice tongue. Groaning myself at the delicious taste of the young indies beauty's fine backside. "Ahhhhh... Sick fuck! Mmmmm... Worshipping a Goddess me like this... Ahhhhh... You should be fucking ashamed of yourself..." To my grinning surprise, she was toying back with me to play my words against me like this was a kind of roleplay scene. Staring over her shoulder with narrowed eyes and a pretend look of disgust at me 'daring' to dine on her stunning ass but I could easily hear her moans along with seeing that hint of desire in her eyes. Like I was already doing a better job on her butt than she's had in a long time.

It would be a shame to just quit now though as I swirled around that backdoor before pushing my tongue against it. Another groan left me as I finally entered her tightness and got a hint that she wasn't the kind of woman who just let anyone tap this fine backside, as only expected from a beauty making some side cash with sexy snaps online. Hearing her moan get an extra bit louder as I properly rimmed her and tasted her ass as I pushed my tongue as far in as I could reach. Keeping one hand on her backside to keep it spread so I could suck in some air while eating her out. My free hand moved underneath her to ensure I was giving this stunner plenty of pleasure to go along with all the cash I was paying to get a piece of her. A fresh gasp left her when my fingers pressed up against her slit before I started to stroke back and forth while keeping my tongue buried between those full cheeks of hers.

"MMMM! Fuck! That's... MMMM! That's a fucking new one... FUCK..." Bayne's moans and dirty talk compliment for my double team on her lower holes was motivation enough without me enjoying the taste of her ass. Now feeling her arousal growing as I got my fingers a little wet as I stroked across that smooth and snug feeling slit. But my smile into her booty was almost from how she was actively pushing back to work her butt into my face, craving more of my oral skill along with my fingerwork on her. "Mmmmm! But I suppose... AHHHH! FUCK... Befitting... Mmmmm! As a way to worship a true Goddess like me! MMMMM..." She reasoned to keep up the act like she was getting not just a kick out of it, but a thrill as well. A slight lick of her lips was seen while I brushed my digits over her box and felt that moisture grow between her legs. While I made my saliva drip down her ass crack as I swirled my tongue around inside that tight asshole.

As much as I would have liked to respond, my mouth was more than busy with being stuffed up against her cheeks as I darted in and out of her backside. Squeezing her ass cheek while the other hand kept on brushing along that dampening snatch to keep her moaning and rocking back. I got the feeling with the smoothness of her pushes against my face this is far from the first time she's been on all fours enjoying some action. All the better for me as I pulled back a little bit just so I could perform a quick round of darting my tongue in and out of that slick asshole of hers. Hearing the moans and seeing that sinful stare back at me as I got in another dose of rimming with her hot ass. Capping it off with a pull back just to spit onto her and let the saliva roll down her until my fingers caught it and I smeared it over her lower lips with a quick brush.

"Well..." Megan took a moment to sit back on her knees as I moved away before she turned to face me. "I wasn't sure what I was expecting to be honest... You might be something more than just a big paycheck." She admitted as she didn't even need to be bribed further as she reached down. Pulling her wrestling top up and over her head to show off her nicely sized and rounded tits.

"As much as I'd love to just make a joke about being a 'big fan' in other ways?" I said, with the irony of my tone meaning it was indeed an attempt at cheesy comedy anyway. "I think I'll settle for showing that I can offer a bit more than just a well-deserved boost to your bank account."

"Well deserved, huh? Still sweet talking after all of that?" Another raised eyebrow from Bayne as she slipped her bottoms off her legs to leave her naked aside from the headband and arm accessories. Her eyes roamed down as she took a look at me reaching for my belt. "I'll be the judge of how much you can offer." She said and I had a clear feeling of exactly what she meant by that.

"Indeed you will, my Goddess..." I smiled even as she rolled her eyes a bit. So getting on with it, I loosened the belt and pushed down my pants and boxers. So that expression of hers soon had the poker face shatter once she got a look at my thick, long and more suited for a porn studio than being close to a wrestling event cock. With the benefit of already being rock hard from my arousal from enjoying giving her a rimjob so she saw my full size right off the bat.

"Fuck me!!" Megan exclaimed with both shock and delight clear in her voice along with a smile creeping across her face. "No fucking shit you're a 'big fan'!" She stated as she moved again to be on all fours but now facing me with that big booty of hers raised at the back as her head leaned down towards me as one hand grabbed me at the base. "Oh, now this is what I've been needing... Something perfect for a Goddess like me..." Nothing like the sight of a big slab of meat to get a girl all fired up as she purred out that roleplay-like talk as she stroked my cock. "And if this thing can last? I might be getting more than my fucking money's worth out of this..." She added with eager pumps along me, even though I was rock hard to start with. Maybe testing if I had a weapon that I could use and wasn't just for show.

"Well, I'd say that we could... MMMMM... Ahhhhh damn!!" I was going to give her more of an ego-boosting compliment but she cut me off by making a moan leave me when she guided my dick into her mouth. Wrapping those nicely full and soft lips of hers to, as only expected from The Greek Goddess, give me something that wasn't too far off from heavenly as she started to suck me off. Smoothly gliding her lips along my thickness as she stretched around me and moved up and down. Her hand gripped my base for the slight stroke and twist while her mouth worked over my length. Returning the favour of having taken some oral from me and now giving it back as I moaned out. Her eyes glanced up at me to briefly narrow before she looked back down at my crotch just ahead of her as she blew me. Maybe that look showed that I'd already lasted longer than some guys she's been with to not just cum in an instant with a mouth this soothing and wet.

"Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrlllppp... Mmmmmmppphhh..." Muffled groans escaped the former AEW starlet as she bobbed along my dick and took me nicely deep into that hot mouth of hers. Her long dark hair swayed as she put in plenty of energy and made her lips press around me despite my thickness being a lot more than what she was used to handling. Her tits bounced underneath her as she rocked on her elbows and knees to feast on my dick. "Mmmmm... Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhrrrkkkk..." Getting not just sinful, but loud and messy with my fat dick as she got her saliva applied to me. Making me moan with the odd flick of her tongue up into my underside as she roamed over me. And not even skipping a beat when I reached down and swept her hair back over her head so I got a clear view of that stunning face moving along my prick as she stared up lustfully for a moment before gazing at my size once again.

"Ahhhhh... Big enough for a Goddess, I take it?" I smiled as I looked down at her. Getting a muffled response around my dick as she continued to blow me as she briefly narrowed those eyes to give me a hint. "Mmmmm... Maybe just lasting longer than most do when... Ahhhhh... Trying to worship you?" I assumed as she slurped away on me as I watched her hand leave the base of my tool. Allowing that stunning mouth to push a little further along me as her saliva continued to gradually seep down to coat me. Going hands-free to pleasure me just with that soothing oral hole and her full lips as she kept one hand gripping the edge of the hotel room bed she was on. Perfectly smooth and steady bobs along me like she was savouring finally having a cock that could last along with being a size fitting for a built and beautiful wrestler like her.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmphhh..." I already knew how worked up the East Haven, Connecticut-born stunner was from all the moans that bounced off my dick as she sucked away on me. But I saw another sign of that when the hand that had just been around my inches now moved down under her nicely curved frame. Taking over the task that I had been doing to her earlier on as she started playing with her damp pussy. The rocking of her body now allowed her to grind her snatch against her digits while still pumping her mouth along my dick to ensure we were both moaning. "Shhhrrrlllppp... MMMM... Mmmmmphhh!!" Her eyes closed, enjoying herself at both ends as she stuffed her talented mouth full of dick and gave herself a thrill with the self-pleasuring. Making a lovely, sinful mess front and back as her juices started to slightly drip down her thick thighs and the spit fell from off her chin as well as my length as she carried on slurping away on me.

"Oh damn... MMMM! That's fucking good, Megan! MMMM..." I said as I watched that beautiful face slide along my shaft as she kept her hair swaying and those tits jiggling as she bobbed deeply along my dick. Making me wonder perhaps what she'd gotten up to aside from rehabbing an injury during her lengthy time away from the ring not that long ago to be able to dish out some head as good as this. Not complaining by any means as I got the feeling she was used to action ending rather quickly with oral skill like this as her saliva left me soaked from tip to base. "MMMM... Fuck!! What did you say about us both... MMMM... Getting our money's worth out of this? MMMM... I think that's fucking true and then some already..." I remarked with another deep groan. Just as I felt another thrill when my thick crown connected with the back of her soothing mouth as she pushed a little further onto me than she'd planned to do.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers