Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!" The eyes of the woman calling herself The Megasus went wide as she choked herself on my big dick but in such a state of desire, she couldn't bring herself to pull away just yet. Still rubbing away at her wet snatch while she bobbed along me and made herself gag. Causing more saliva to spill out and catch the edge of the bed she's still kneeling on as well as the hotel carpet below. "GAHHHH HHHHKKK GAAAAHH! MMMMM!!" But there was a brief thrill of mixing pleasure with some discomfort as she sucked on too much cock than she was able to handle with that pretty face teasingly, not that I believe she planned it like that, a couple of inches away from my crotch. I was more than pleased as I stared down to enjoy the sight before she finally pulled away with a lusty gasp. Adding another wad of saliva as she spat onto the head and even used her tongue to slide around the crown for good measure.

"It's a bit unusual I suppose... You being the Goddess here but you just did some damn fine worship to me!" I said with a smile as despite how good that blowjob was, I was still rock hard and ready for more out of her.

"Oh, you can fucking worship me right now!" Megan hissed, surprising me by grabbing my shirt and making the buttons fly off as she aggressively, showing her desire, tore it open. Before hauling me over almost with a wrestling throw as I landed on my back on the spacious bed.

"I don't think I'm getting a choice!" I grinned, barely getting the busted top off my arms and tossing it away as she mounted me. And again showed the state of lust she had for me and my huge cock as she didn't even pause to demand I put on a rubber before she lined my shaft up and began to lower.

"MMMMM!!" A loud moan left her when her tight, wet pussy took my thick rod in as the first few inches pushed upward as she lowered. Making her spread out already as she assumed a fittingly dominant, Goddess-like position with her hands gripping those desirable, thick hips of hers. Using her power and length strength to lift towards my crown before easing back down and making us both moan as we adjusted to the feeling. "No, you don't! MMMM! You have no choice... AHHHH... Other than to worship your Goddess!" She said with a wicked smirk, getting back into the dirty talk element of this all as she worked that hot, snug pussy along my member. Guiding more of my inches in with each bounce and with her position facing me, I got to enjoy not just the sight of my dick vanishing up into her but the pleasure washed across her stunning face as sweat began to form over that curvy, tanned body of hers.

"In that case... MMMM! I'd better put in work too then!" I said between groans as I kept my hands at my sides to let her keep up that commanding pose mounted on top of me. Her spread legs with knees into the bed either side of me giving me plenty of room to work with as I began to thrust upward into her snatch. Matching her movement so as she eased down I was there to deliver a firm thrust to fill up that soaking tunnel with more of my cock. The combination of her saliva all over my prick and how damp her slot was allowed for a perfect, smooth motion as we worked with a steady, savouring pace. Knowing that she was making the most of not just getting paid to fuck but taking a cock that was designed to pleasure a built stunner like her.

"MMMM! FUCK... MMMM YES... Worship me! MMMMM!" Bayne, unsurprisingly, loved it as her bounces on my lap got that extra bit quicker with the new motivation of my big dick stuffing her even fuller than before. Resulting in the extra treats for the eyes as her long hair swayed behind her and those rounded tits shook in time with her riding motion on top of me. "AHHHHH! MMMMM! Come on! Think you can handle The Megasus? MMMM! Let's see what this cock can do!" She dared me. Her moans were joined by the sharp slap of that thick ass coming down to hit my body and even while looking at her from the front, I could still witness the fantastic jiggle of her hips when she drove down into me. Impressing in her own right to take all my inches up into her slot in what was likely her first time, or at least just the first in a very long time, of taking a size way above average into her twat.

"AHHHH! My pleasure, my Goddess! MMMMM..." I played along with it, despite it being a roleplay element I'd introduced in the first place. Using whatever trick it took to get this gorgeous powerhouse all fired up to fuck more like a demon than anything heavenly even though I was sure I could splash some more cash to get her to fuck however I wanted her to. For now, though, I was more than happy to just let my skill at the art of pleasuring women get what I wanted from her as I pumped smoothly in and out of her soaking tunnel. Thrusting upward whenever she dropped down before pulling a couple of inches back as she rose along my size just to repeat the action. Getting quite the late-night workout in my own right as sweat started to form over me as it was taking plenty of energy to satisfy a woman like this.

"MMMM! Like that, do you? MMMM! Fucking a Goddess... Daring to charm and pay your way into enjoying me! MMMM! Such a sinful little man..." The former winner of the Women's Super 8 Tournament licked her lips as she stared down at me with desire. Leaning forward as she let her hands slide over my chest but kept her hips working to drive her snatch right up and down along me. Showing skill to almost lift fully off my dick as the head nearly popped out from her folds but kept the pace going quick and stiff as that hard clap of her body hitting mine rang out when she dropped down to stuff every fat inch of me into that needy box. "MMMMM... Very few have made it... MMMM! Even to this... AHHHH FUCK... Point with me... MMMMM FUCK!!" She admitted as she tried to keep up the confident tone and act but was broken up by the loud moans. Those cries and that slap echoing around the room might likely be heard in the adjacent rooms or down the corridor from the shameless action we were enjoying.

"AHHHH SHIT... I can fucking believe that! MMMMM..." I stated the obvious as my eyes lingered between her legs to see my dick briefly reappear from out of her snatch as our bodies worked together before separating as she rode away on my thrusting shaft. Spoilt for choice really when I could also stare at those big shaking titties or up at the look of pure pleasure across her stunning enough as it is face. Knowing how caught up in the lust she was to be so shamelessly up for taking it bareback without even thinking it over. "MMMM... But I'm sure... MMMM! I can make this feel even better for you, My Goddess! MMMM..." I offered as while this ride was smoking hot and could likely last all night between us, I wanted to enjoy as much as I could out of her to see if she was as built for pounding as she appeared to be. That suggestion at least worked to make her slow her bounces down as I did the same, leaving her free to grind down against my lap and enjoy my length being buried into her needy twat.

"If you can? Then I would be very impressed..." Megan licked her lips, before making us both groan when she dismounted me.

"Then how about I make it worth your while?" I said, surprising her by not going right for a position just yet. Instead, moving off the bed as I went over to my coat again as her eyes lit up. Likely expecting me to flash some cash again. "Since you're clearly a kinky kind of girl... Letting me fuck you bareback without even making a fuss about it!" I pointed out.

"I... I knew you could last! That's all!" Her tone and the slight stutter showed that she had indeed been so worked up to finally get some good dick that she didn't even think about making me put on protection.

"Sure..." I walked over not just with a handful of notes but a compact bottle of sex lubricant in the other hand. "Well obviously, as you felt from earlier on, I want to tap that fine fucking ass of yours... But since you're so down to fuck? I think this cash here is gonna be an encouragement of a different kind."

"Go on..." Bayne's eyes darted between both my hands like she would have been OK with just the ass fucking anyway, but the extra cash is a welcome bonus.

"Well, I think now we have a little role reversal." I decided for her as she raised an eyebrow. "You're gonna start calling me 'God' and you're going to be my little slutty 'Fake Goddess'..." I said, to turn the roleplay talk we'd been doing around. "While I fuck that fine ass of yours. And? You're only going to get to play with your pussy when I tell you to? Otherwise?" I waved the notes in front of her face as her jaw dropped a little in surprise at my suggestions. "You can kiss this bonus goodbye. Understand, my filthy little Megasus?" I said as I tossed the notes onto the bed at her side. Noticing her glancing at them before looking back at me.

"I..." She paused, looking over me then back to the notes before up at me again. "...W... What is your command, m-my God?" Impressively, she got right into the new character as she put on a stutter to fake that she was nervous and submissive sounding. Contrasting with the clear look of lust in her eyes at this turn of events.

"Get your fat ass ready for me." He said, tossing her the bottle. "Then get those legs spread nice and wide for me and keep them there, you slutty wannabe Goddess!" I grinned at her eagerness.

Nodding, The Megasus moved to lay on her back on the hotel bed. Lifting her hips off the sheets before she popped the lid off the bottle. Applying some to a couple of digits before she reaches down and under that more than shapeless ass of hers while making her legs spread. A gasp soon left her as she put on a show and put a finger into her asshole which still had a slight shine from the rimming I'd done to her earlier on. Just enough that she could push the digit into her tightness and start to work it in and out. Her eyes locked up at me as we shared a mutual look of desire before I focused on her fingering. Seeing the digit go in to the knuckle as she applied the lube and made herself groan. The powerhouse beauty again played the part of being a sub surprisingly too easily like maybe there was a side to herself she wasn't letting on as she lubed up her desirable backside for a good minute or two while I just stared on to enjoy the sight.

Eventually, she finished off and pulled out. Her hands then, just like I'd ordered, went to her ankles as she gripped them and kept those smooth, thick legs spread eagle to show off her soaking pussy and that lubed-up asshole. Leaving me to take a moment and apply some of the sex aid to my fat dick before I closed the bottle and dropped it just by the notes I'd tossed for her latest bonus. Her attention was staring at my shaft as I moved in and pressed against her entrance to make her tense up. A long, low groan left the both of us when I pushed in and felt how vice-like this hole was to further prove my assumption right that she's very rarely let anyone get a piece of this fine backside. Alongside the fact even when she did, it's never been with anything even half the size that I was packing.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM!! Y-You're so big, my God! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Megan groaned out as her wide, lust-filled eyes stared down between her legs as she held them apart. Watching that huge shaft complete a tour of having tried out all her holes, and well worth every cent to get a piece of a stunner like her. Gasping as my rod pushed in and made her back passage spreads to accept me. Needing to go in slowly at first even with all the lubing we'd both done. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK! So fucking big! MMMMM! YES! FUCK... Use me! MMMMM! T-Treat me like the... AHHHH! Fucking fake G-Goddess I am!" She purred and sounded a lot more into this than she should be to make me wonder again if I even needed to provoke her with more cash to act like this. All I knew was that her ass, just like the rest of her, was made for taking dick with how easily she was taking me in her tightest of holes and not even whining in pain once as I fucked her on her back.

"MMMMM! Yes, that you are! MMMM! A nasty, lusty, cock-drunk fake Goddess!" I fired back with some dirty talk of my own between loud moans as I stared down. Seeing her pussy dripping wet as she got off on being fucked up the ass without even touching herself as she obediently held her legs for me. "MMMM... More like a succubus than a Goddess! MMMM... You're only good for taking... AHHHH FUCK... A thunderous, huge, Godly cock like mine into your... AHHHH! Your slutty holes! MMMM!" I said with a grin as I helped myself to squeeze of those delicious, thick and tanned tights as the sweat rolled off of her. Putting her through more effort and work here than she'd ever done in her match earlier in the night. Moaning myself of course as I enjoyed the snug squeeze of her anal tunnel gripping my dick as I slowly and surely worked more inches into that asshole.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM YESSSSS... I'm such a f-fucking SLUT for your big fucking cock, my God!! MMMMM FUCK!!" She locked eyes burning with desire up at me as she insulted herself in such a tone that I wasn't fully sure it was purely 'in character' for this sex. Her rounded tits bounced and her stunning body jolted a bit as my crotch began to smack off her skin as I stuffed in deep into her back passage. Her long hair sprawled out and a mess back on the sheets to drag back and forth as she shifted. Keeping herself held apart by the ankles as she panted out and groaned as I fucked her ass. "AHHHHH! Don't stop! MMMM! It's soooooooo fucking big! MMMMM! The fucking b-biggest cock this dirty... Nasty! MMMM! Fucking WHORE has ever had up her ass!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She added as her hands loosened the grip before clutching her legs again as she fought the urge to just start going to town on her aching pussy as she wanted the full pleasure from this anal action but knew her place and not just to keep the roleplay going.

I could believe her statement about me being the thickest and longest cock she's ever had with how still vice-like her anal passage is even as I drove in to the hilt. Accommodating my inches perfectly with how well her ass has spread to accept me for another sign that unlike some women with a fansite page for 'exclusive content' this babe doesn't just look smoking hot but can fuck like a porn star as well. Still not nearing any hiss of pain from her as I drove in deep and stiff into her booty to make her cheeks clap off my crotch as firmly pumped. Sweat rolled off my body as I needed to put in the work to keep her moaning and encourage her with more than just some cash to keep her in such a lewd state.

"AHHHHH! YES! FUCK! SO GOOD! MMMMM! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT! OOOOOOOH FUCK I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT! MMMMM!!" She wasn't exactly disproving that remark between her loud moans as she let me, a guy she's only met tonight, fuck that thick booty of hers and pay her for the filthy action. Seeing her look at me break off to stare up at the ceiling for a moment as her hands ran down her legs before gripping the ankles to keep that submissive position going. "FUCK! I'M YOUR FAKE GODDESS! MMMM! YOUR SLUT GODDESS!! AHHHHH! JUST KEEP F-FUCKING ME, MY GOD! MMMM!! FUCK MY ASS!!" She begged and not all of the crying was purely to keep the act up. Those rounded tits still shaking and her hair was a sweat-soaked mess sprawled around her as she gasped out in delight. Her snatch soaking without being rubbed as I made sure she was all worked up. Proving that with the long groan of disappointment that escaped her when I pulled out of that ass and stepped back to get a look at the brief gape her asshole did.

"Ahhhhh... W-Why did you stop, my God?" Megan groaned, but at least got to let go of her legs and lay back for a moment.

"Because I have another demand of you, my lusty fake Goddess..." I said with a smirk. "Get face down, ass up." I bluntly said. "And this time? You may play with yourself... Just like..."

I was going to tease her more but hearing that order, she quickly rolled over to her front. Backing that thick ass up and raising it high with her legs spread. I wasn't even in her yet and she had a hand down under herself to rub at her twat and make her moan as her face was turned with a cheek resting on the bed sheets to gaze back at me.

"...Just like the slut you are..." I managed to finish with a chuckle as I spread her cheeks and pushed back into that fine and very fuckable booty of hers to push in deep.

"MMMMM FUCK! YES! FUCK!!" The Greek Goddess licked her lips, moaning as my cock rammed in balls deep right from the start. Making her body jolt forward as I gripped her hips to keep her from moving too far away as I started to thrust. Making that loud clap of her tanned and juicy ass striking my waist ring out along with all our moans as I took her from behind. "MMMMM! FUCK ME... LIKE THE FUCKING SLUT I AM! MMMMM FUCK!!" She encouraged as her sweat dripped onto the sheets and was now joined by the juices from her snatch as she furiously rubbed away at her pussy. Having been almost edged from the first round of anal and now getting the full force of the pleasure from having her backdoor busted wide open as she worked over her lower lips. Helping in a way to double team herself as I handled fucking that gorgeous rump and she took care of her snatch.

The usually badass powerhouse known as The Megasus is now in a humiliating, submissive position to stick her juicy booty up high for me to fuck. Sure, there was nothing like some cold, hard cash to make even the most uptight beauty spread their legs but it took a nice, long cock like mine to thrill them and make them admit to what they wanted. And this babe wanted to be railed like her life depended on it. Her tits slid against the bed as she kept her face pressed down while her cheeks rippled away as I drove firmly in. enjoying the cushion of her cheeks slapping into me and neither of us feeling a sting of pain from the contact as I tapped that ass in a way few men had gotten to before and likely few if any would be able to pull off with her in the future.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! MMMMM FUCK YES! YES!!" The former AEW talent and future competitor in Stardom groaned in delight as she went from just rubbing away at her pussy to shoving a couple of fingers into herself to enhance the pleasure. Her open mouth had left a bit of drool from the constant moaning she was doing but her focus was on both keeping that ass nice and high for me and finger fucking her twat. Doing a superb job of both as I smoothly rammed my dick into her snug asshole to make her cheeks collide hard into me. "FUCK! FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK ME! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!" Not exactly keeping up the roleplay any more but I wasn't going to complain about how amazing her back passage felt still clamped around my dick as I tapped her from the back. A display here that if she put this kind of content out on her 'exclusive content' page she'd never need to wrestle again with the money she'd made.

"MMMM! FUCK! So fucking good! MMMM! FUCK!!" I wasn't exactly keeping up the character any more either as I groaned out and had moisture dripping off my toned frame as I pounded away into that stunning rump of the indies wrestler. Staring down to watch the constant jiggle as her cheeks struck me over and over even as did all the work to drill her. Leaving her free to focus on driving her fingers in and out of her slit. A wide smile across my face as I made this Goddess act like more of a common whore and knowing we were both loving every moment of it. Just a question in my mind of how much longer I could last with an ass this good and seeing a beauty who should be untouchable acting in such a wild way.

Thankfully for me, she was doing a damn fine job of racing herself towards a well-deserved peak the likes of which she's probably not had for a long time, even before her long layoff due to injury. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue shamefully stuck out of that open, groaning mouth so more drool leaked out to stain the ruined with sweat and juices sheets some more. Her titties rubbed against the bed as even while lost in lust she still had her body up in that face down, booty up position like she was made for being railed just like this. Her free hand clawed at the sheets as well while the other drove fingers into her snatch knuckles deep. Leaving juices dripping down her wrist as she got off on my huge dick ramming into her butt to treat her more like a porn star than the pro wrestler she's supposed to be.