Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Megan's body shuddered while in place. Kept her fingers rammed into her snatch as she started to cum hard, getting off on the stiff anal sex I was delivering to her. Groaning myself as that back passage found a renewed tightness as she rode out her peak but knowing better than to just pull out and disappoint a stunner like this, I continued to pump away into her. Making sure she got to ride out every moment of an intense high as I only slowed down my pumps but kept going as she moaned and jolted as I held her. "AHHHH... AHHHHH... MMMMMM... FUCK..." She panted out as eventually, her hand left her soaking pussy. The rest of her body followed suit as she slumped forward after I'd pulled out. Seeing that gaping wide state of her asshole made me wonder if it would need to be a week before she did any new shoots so the sight of her backdoor having been well and truly busted in wouldn't be seen unless she covered that whole ass up for any snaps from the back.

"So... My dirty fucking Goddess..." I smiled, moving around the bed a bit as I reached over. Making her roll over onto her front to see her chest heaving from the action. "Want to earn a little bit more extra?" I offered, sneaking in a grope of her rack to make her gasp.

"Fuck... Do fucking whatever..." Megan panted out without even opening her eyes. "That was so fucking good! You fuck... Ahhhhh... Like a fucking God!" She admitted with a shameless smile to match.

"You're lucky I'm a generous fan... Otherwise, I might take advantage of that!" I said, kneeling at her head and gripping my prick as I began to furiously stroke off. Aiming down at her groaning features as she stayed laying back.

Whether she figured this was what I meant or not, she soon felt it when I let out a deep grunt. Hot streaks of my spunk splattering over that stunning face of hers. Catching across her cheek and over her nose along with up over the forehead and the headband she still had on from the accessories of her ring gear she had on. Some getting into her dark hair as well as I unloaded over her face with the last drops left onto her chin and lips as she groaned from the feeling of being branded in a far from Goddess-like state. Smirking at the mess I'd left on her as I wiped the last drop onto that headband since I figured it was ruined beyond being used again so one more bit of staining wasn't going to hurt.

"Ahhhhhh... Fuck..." Megan groaned, slowly opening her eyes to look to the side at me. "You'd better pay for... Wrecking my fucking gear..." She demanded but with a naughty smile to show she wasn't too furious with me after giving her the best damn fucking in a long time if not her whole life.

"Oh, I think I've got that to spare, Goddess." I said with a chuckle as I moved off the bed. Coming back over as I opened up my wallet and tossed down another few notes. This time over her sweat-shining body like she was just a freshly used slut from a Brothel. "And you earned them."

"No fucking shit..." She said with a short laugh. "You fucking earned something yourself... That was so fucking good." Bayne admitted again.

"My pleasure!" I said that and meant it in more ways than one as I backed away from the bed.

"W-What... You're just doing a fucking hit and run??" Megan gazed over, watching me pull my boxers up along with my pants.

"Well, I gave you this room for the night? I can easily afford my own." I said as I got the hint from her voice that maybe she was expecting a bit more. "And I'm sure your boyfriend if you've got one, wouldn't approve of you sharing a whole evening with some random fan you just fucked after a show." I teased, reminding her of her sins tonight.

"I..." She tried to defend herself but she couldn't come up with an excuse to disprove any of what I'd just said. "You really just fucking paid me to fuck?? That's it?"

"You said it, Goddess, not me!" I smirked, putting my shirt back on. "And don't tell me you didn't enjoy every moment of it... With the cash being a welcome bonus too."

"...I did." Megan admitted as she turned her head. Staring up at the ceiling and smiling again. "That was really fucking good... A nice fucking boost before I head to Japan in a month..."

I raised an eyebrow at that. I didn't fully keep on promotions over that side of the Pacific but good on her getting a tour overseas so soon after injury. "Happy to help then!" I said, putting on my coat. "I'll let the front desk know you might need a new set of sheets... And with that? I let you enjoy a shower..." I said, before pausing as I changed direction. Picking up a pair of panties from off the bathroom floor from her travel clothing she'd left when changing as I stuffed them into my pocket. Nothing like a little souvenir of the occasion since no one would probably believe me if I told them about this night. Not that I ever wood.

"Y-Yeah... This fucking dirty Goddess needs one..." Megan grinned as she looked over so we could exchange one last glance of mutual approval before I turned and walked away. Hearing her groan as I walked out the door and made sure to shut it behind me.

With that, and still wearing a big smile on my face, I headed down to the front desk. Making not so much a bribe (well, I did give the clerk a generous tip just to be on the safe side anyway) but a pre-payment for the extra cleaning that would be needed along with sending up that spare bedding to Megan's room. After that though, I headed out from that hotel and took a taxi to head across town to where I was booked into for the night. I didn't want the awkward fuss of locking eyes with a one-night stand the morning after or having to deal with the questions from a boyfriend of hers if she had one. A little extra expense being worth it after having scored with a stunning up-and-coming wrestler who by the sounds of it was going to be making plenty of waves for a long time to come in this country and beyond.

Another great night in the bag as I proved that even when dealing with a Greek Goddess? The only thing more effective than the Hard Bumps a beauty like her takes is some cold, Hard Cash...

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!