Hard Candy

Story Info
Sex with a sexy transsexual called Candy.
772 words
3.92
25.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked bar your black fishnet nylons we kneel on the bed facing each other. Our cocks floating within an inch of each other. You are the most beautiful Shemale I have ever seen. Perfect smooth olive skin. Clean shaven from the legs, up to the thighs and on and underneath your tight Balls and into your ass.

A little soft pot belly punctuated by a little dark belly button. Your round and pert breasts each contain a wonderful small hard pink nipple in their center. A bulls eye that I would be targeting soon.

She is looking at me and we kiss, her breasts flush against my chest. We part again and both look down at the now solid shafts that point Like arrows to the other. I take both in my hands and rub their lengths.

Now you have yours and we bang them against each other = a sword fight where the only thing that may be spilled is cum.

Your hands ease me onto my back; your mouth wet and warm now sucking my swollen and throbbing length. You spit and tug at me - my purple bell end wet with pre-cum and spit.

You turn around and lower your ass onto it. I feel the resistance as you direct the tip to your little pink rectum. You do all the moving, gently guiding it bit by bit into the edge of the hole. With each deliberate move you move up and down until I am in a couple of inches. Then you put all your weight on it and my cock disappears.

You grind.

We are fucking slowly. Your cute dick and tight nut sack bounce with the motion. My hands hold your hips and your pig tails swing into my face - the smell of your hair Intoxicating.

I am so deep, and you are so tight I can feel each muscle of you relax and firm up. Your hands expertly remove my cock from your ass, and you turn around and greedily lick and suck me - your saliva soaking and lubricating it. You whisper in my ear, and I do as I am told.

You kneel with you ass in the air. Your legs spread and your head leans into the bed.

I spit in her gaping stretched hole then I guide myself in - I go deep, and my balls press against her undercarriage. Her small wrinkled balls and semi-soft cock hangs down. They slap and sway As I build up to a decent fucking rhythm. I play with your dick and your ass tightens.

I am not ready to finish yet = there is so much more to enjoy. I pull out and turn her on her back. I kiss her belly and rub my nose up to her tits. I nibble at a pink nipple. Our cocks against each other. I go down to her cock and open my mouth to take it. I lick and suck and spit and wank till she is wet and hard - I roll over and offer my virginal hole to her.

She takes pity on me and reaches into the bedside table and finds the Vaseline. Putting a good smear on her cock she then pushes two slick fingers inside me. She is gentle and before I know it, she has her dick probing. She turns me over and enters Me from behind. The sensation is explosive and now she is riding me. She is wanking me off and fucking me and I can't take it anymore - as if sensing it she holds it tight and rolls me on my back again - her face in line with my cock she releases and empty My sticky white load powerfully onto her face. She keeps rubbing my sensitive end and cum keeps firing and ripping over her fingers and hand. She licks it off and kisses me - warm cum and liquid exchanged.

She climbs on top and once more she sinks onto me. Her cock and balls are on my belly and she is wanking herself off as I fill her asshole with more cum and spit. Her breathing increases and she tugs faster. All of a sudden, she lifts herself off and pushes her engorged Cock towards my face - I try to grab it with my open mouth, but she comes before I can - her tasty and thick viscose liquid spattered on my forehead, eyes, nose and chin. I pull her slowly to my face and she licks off the cum which she spits into my mouth.

We laugh and relax.