Hard Choice Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric slowly and softly answered with another, "Yes."

Malcolm must have noted Wren's quizzical expression. "I take it you didn't tell your wife?"

"No, I wasn't sure if... I thought she wouldn't be interested."

"Still, you replied, and I think with good reason."

Eric looked at Wren. "Wren, I can explain. I know this isn't working for you, and I just... Just...."

Malcolm interjected, "Wren, your husband took it upon himself, with the help of Ms. Wilson, to improve your relationship."

The look on Wren's face was becoming more perplexed by the second.

"You are not satisfied, Wren.", Eric said. "We both know it. This seemed like a safe opportunity for the both of us."

Wren finally spoke, "I am sorry, I am not following. Did you discuss our relationship with one of your coworkers? Then you started a correspondence with an email address on a business card, and Malcolm here just shows up at our table? I would say you have some explaining to do, Eric."

"Let me interject," said Malcolm in a placatory tone. "Eric did what he did for all the right reasons. What he didn't do, and should have done, is consult with you first. That's a serious breach of trust, no doubt about it. His heart, however, is in the right place. Nothing is unforgivable. I am sure you would agree, Wren."

Wren tilted her head, looking first at Eric with condescension, then at Malcolm with a mixture of disbelief and lust. The three remained quiet for several moments before she said, "So my husband discusses the intimate details of our relationship with a coworker, and that sets off a chain of events that leads to you, Malcolm?"

"Short and to the point, but yes. Exactly."

"It's a group, Wren," said Eric. "A group that shares our... Our interests."

"Your husband is referencing an exclusive group called the Abysse Premier."

"Sounds French and ominous," quipped Wren.

"Malcolm laughed. "Wren, you are as witty as you are beautiful."

There's that charm again, Wren noted. The trouble was she loved it. The whole scene was beginning to sound simultaneously dangerous and alluring. It was making her more than just tingle from head to toe. Some of the sensations were becoming much more localized.

"So, tell me about this group and your role in it, Malcolm."

Malcolm explained that the group, or society as he called it, was a collective of like-minded individuals interested in exploring many aspects of BDSM and D/s.

Membership is by invitation only. It requires a current member to submit new members for consideration. Five current members in good standing must approve before an invitation is given.

New members must go through an initiation and trial period before acceptance. All new members are closely reviewed both before the invitation and during their acceptance period.

He explained that the group was open to all the different BDSM practices that are legal, safe, and sane. Safe words are always enforced, and anyone found in noncompliance is immediately expelled from membership. There are rules and guidelines that each member must agree to follow before full admittance.

"Who nominated us for membership?" Wren asked.

Malcolm smiled. "Sorry, I can't divulge that. If and when you become members, those members can inform you if they wish."

"So, it could be you?"

"It could, but I didn't. Though after meeting you both, I wish I had."

"So, if you didn't nominate us, what's your role in all this?"

"I am here as your sponsor."

"Sponsor?"

"If you choose to join, it's my job to assist and guide you through the process."

"How did you wind up with us newbies? Draw the short straw?"

"I volunteered. As I said, Eric caught my attention some time ago."

Like everything else about Malcolm, this society sounded a tad dangerous and alluring simultaneously.

"What's involved in this initiation?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to continue this conversation in a more relaxed and private location."

Eric and Wren looked at each other and nodded their mutual assent.

"Excellent," Malcolm said, picking up his phone and speaking, "Henri, Malcolm Malak... Yes, yes, fine, and your family? Excellent, and your mother? Oh no, no trouble, happy to hear; I knew the warm, dry air would be just the thing. Say, is the Royal suite available? No, I know, I would, but I don't want the newlyweds to be disappointed. The Royal suite is fine. Some say even better. Thank you, Henri. Yes, of course, anytime."

Malcolm smiled at the couple. "On to the suite." In a voice that sounded more like a command than an invitation.