Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I didn't think of it that way," Babe said. She unzipped her skirt.

The men removed their clothes, and soon the four of them were naked. Of course, they checked out each other. The terrorist did likewise.

Trent was medium height and fit with brown hair and eyes. His stubby cock was hard. Babe said what everyone was thinking, "Damn! That's a thick dick."

"Girls love girth! What I lack in length, I make up in circumference." He started to laugh, remembered their predicament, and stopped.

Babe was a willowy blonde. The slender woman had long shapely legs, slim hips, a shaved pussy, and a pronounced thigh gap that allowed everyone to see her protruding pussy lips.

Most women with her build have tiny breasts. Her boobs weren't large; they were more than expected. Her silver barbell glistened in the sunlight and contrasted nicely with her light pink nipple. She was an attractive young woman.

Horatio was six feet tall. He had a lean, wiry build, black hair, hazel eyes, and a manly hairy chest. His penis was hard. It was the standard size. He was a good-looking man.

Gemma was a blonde goddess.

"Wow! You're beautiful!" Horatio gushed as he stared in awe at the nude blonde MIFL in front of him. His eyes scanned her forty-five-year-old body and didn't find a flaw.

She was a more voluptuous version of June, his wife. She had the same straw-colored blonde hair. Same cool blue eyes. She had bigger breasts, an appealing apple-shaped bum, fuller hips, and a trimmed triangle of golden curls on her belly.

"Thank you," Gemma responded. She lowered her eyes and saw her son-in-law's erection twitch; she blushed.

The terrorists were ogling the women and making favorable comments about them. They were equally intrigued by Gemma's blonde bush and Babe's lack of pubic hair. It seemed they all had something to say about the nipple piercing.

A few commented on Trent's stumpy cock, saying theirs was much longer. No one claimed to have one as thick or thicker. One soldier said that he looked forward to seeing the expression and hearing the cries of the younger woman when that fat cock was thrust into her vagina.

The old man didn't translate their cackling. The Tarkingtons saw the smiles, laughter, and gestures, and got the gist.

Gemma said, "The sooner we start, the sooner this ordeal is over, but we have one issue to deal with. Babe, you're going to need lube.

"Aminu, please request some sex lube. If they don't have any my daughter can make do with cooking oil. Preferably, olive or coconut oil."

The men stepped toward their 'bride'. They awkwardly reached for them and hugged them.

"How are we doing this?" Trent asked as his erection pressed into his sister's stomach.

"Quickly," Babe said, "and no kissing."

"Ah. Ah," Trent stammered. "I've yet to meet a girl who could easily take my cock. Even when we have a silicone lube, they require a fair amount of foreplay before I can slip 'Thumper' in."

"Gross!" Babe exclaimed. "You named your penis?"

"Yes. Don't you have names for your sexy parts? The twins. The pointer sisters. Babe's hot pocket."

"Honestly, what's wrong with you?" his sister asked. "I have breasts or boobs and a vagina or a pussy, and I don't give them cutesy names."

"Children," Gemma said. "Knock it off. I know you're nervous. We've decided we're doing this, so do it safely. Pretend you're with someone else if that helps. Babe, Trent's going to kiss you, touch your breasts and vagina, and when you're wet enough, you'll have intercourse. Horatio and I will do the same."

Gemma gave her daughter a kind look and said, "Close your eyes and get on with it."

She looked at her son and said, "Trent, kiss her neck, earlobes, shoulders, breasts, and clit. Be gentle and thorough."

The men held and kissed their women. They started on the cheek and worked their way down. The jaw bone, the neck, shoulders, etc.

The women closed their eyes and tried to imagine they were somewhere else with someone else.

After a few minutes of soft kisses and gentle caresses, the women relaxed. They no longer stood like statues made of stone. The couples sank to the ground and lay on the bedrolls. The men had greater access and kissed and touched more of their bodies.

"Oh," Babe moaned when Trent's sucked on her pierced nipple.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. My left nipple was sensitive before I put the barbell in. It's more sensitive now. You're doing it right." she pulled his head to her breast.

Horatio had caressed Gemma's boobs, back, and sides. He moved his head to her breasts and kissed them. He treated them the way her daughter liked. Very gentle. He used the point of his tongue to trace her dark areolas and kissed and sucked on the puckered nipples.

"Oh," Gemma moaned softly. She ran her fingers through his black hair and pulled his head to her chest.

Horatio divided his attention between her mounds. Gemma sighed and cooed. He enjoyed the softness and fullness of her breasts as he sucked, kissed, squeezed, and caressed her boobs.

They heard the kids moaning and peeked. Babe was on her back. Trent was moving from one boob to the other, teasing and pleasing her. She lightly scratched his back with her long nails.

The audience was spellbound and watched in silence.

Horatio brought a hand to Gemma's pussy and rubbed her sex. She moaned and arched her hips into her son-in-law's hand. He touched her in many pleasing ways. He kissed her neck and ran his thumb over her clit. He slid a finger inside her vagina and caressed her G-spot.

"Oh," she cooed in surprise. She moved her hips in rhythm with his hand and gushed, "Mmm. Oh. Oh!"

He smiled and looked her in the eye and said, "That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh."

"June loves it. Fluid gushes out of her by the gallon when I do this."

Gemma's eyes widened, and she looked uncomfortable.

"Sorry," Horatio said, "I'm sharing too much."

Trent fingered his sister.

"Ow! Be careful! That's tender flesh," Babe scolded him.

"Okay. I'll be gentle. Why aren't you wet?"

"You have to ask?" She gave him a stern look and said, "I'm not used to having sex with my brother as I lay beside my mother, and fifty strangers watch!"

"What can I do?" he asked sincerely.

"I don't know," she whined.

"Let's try this," Trent said.

He slid between his sister's legs and tongued her snatch.

She sat up and screamed, "You can't go down on me! I'm your sister."

"Calm down, Babe," Gemma admonished. She gently pushed Horatio, and he rolled off her. "We will do what we have to do to survive."

Gemma stood and went to the two containers of oil a soldier had fetched for them. By the smell and texture, she surmised that the liquid was peanut oil and the paste was coconut oil.

She picked up the latter container, brought it to Trent and Babe, and said, "Trent, give your sister oral sex, and apply this before you penetrate her. Coconut oil is safe, and a good lubricate.

"Babe, your brother's penis is thick. The coconut oil will protect you."

She returned to Horatio, lay beside him, and thought, "I need to reassure the kids, especially Babe, that we need to do things we are uncomfortable doing."

She pulled her son-in-law to her and kissed him on the lips. She kissed him long and hard and gave him tongue.

Babe watched her mother passionately kiss her brother-in-law. The teenager sighed, reclined, and didn't object when Trent put his head between her legs and licked her slit.

"Oh," she moaned softly.

Trent shoved his tongue inside his sister and tasted her acidic flow. He spent several minutes gently opening her up and spreading his saliva around to provide the lubricant she lacked.

Then, he aggressively focused on her clit.

"OH! That's better than my rabbit vibrator!"

The crowd watching them murmured, "Disgusting infidels" and similar comments.

In this part of the world, men receive oral sex but do not perform it.

They claimed that the same mouth that recites prayers to God cannot be used for such a dirty and shameful thing.

Others said it's okay for a wife to take her husband's penis in her mouth and for a man to kiss or lick his wife's vagina, but neither should allow body fluids to enter their mouths. Islamic law says a wife should not swallow her husband's semen, and a man is forbidden to swallow her vaginal fluid because these things are considered impure.

Gemma noticed the commotion and guessed the cause. She whispered in Horatio's ear. "This situation is difficult for Babe. I don't want to increase her distress by having things done to her and her alone."

"I understand. I will give you oral sex."

"Thank you. You're a good lover. You've been kind and considerate."

Horatio went down on his mother-in-law. He only knew one way to eat pussy, enthusiastically, and that's how he tongued her gash.

"Oh! Ohhh!" Gemma cried out.

Gemma was wet, and the cunnilingus made her very wet. Babe had been dry as a bone, and Trent's oral effort got her aroused.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!...Oh!..." Babe moaned as her brother's tongue pleasured her.

Her mother reached out, grabbed her daughter's hand, and asked, "Babe, are you ready for sex?"

"Under normal circumstances with a normal penis, I'd say yes, but...I don't know," Babe said.

"Trent, use the oil on Babe and yourself," Gemma said.

Trent knelt, scooped up the coconut paste, and applied it to Babe's vulva and inside her vagina. He also coated his cock.

"Let's get this over with," Gemma said.

Horatio climbed on top of his mother-in-law and slid his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhh," they groaned.

Trent stayed on his knees, shuffled forward, and placed the tip of his dick at the entrance to his sister's vagina. He said, "I want to start this way so I can see your face as I enter you. Don't worry. I'll go slow. I won't hurt you."

She nodded nervously.

Babe opened her legs as wide as possible.

Trent looked at her pussy. The coconut oil caused her soft, wrinkled, dark flesh to glisten.

He pushed the tip of his soda-can cock into her.

"Oh! God! You're so thick. You're stretching me too much!"

"Take a deep breath," Trent said in a calm, reassuring voice. "I'm big, but not as big as a baby. Your body can accommodate me. Breathe."

He entered her slowly and rubbed her clit.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," she gasped.

"You're doing good. Your vagina will adjust."

Gemma and Horatio heard all this and looked over. Her first thought was, "Damn! That's a thick cock. He's just like his father." She sympathized with her daughter, reached out, and grasped the young woman's hand.

Gemma said to herself, "They have nice bodies. Babe has a cute clit, and a lovely pussy. I wonder if under my fur my vag is half as attractive. Her breasts are perfect. The perfect size for her slim body."

Horatio scanned them and thought he was watching porn where a petite woman is skewered by a huge cock. He said to himself, "He's only got four inches, but that's some girth! It looks like he knows he can hurt her, and he's taking his time and being very careful. Good man."

Trent pushed more of his cock inside his sister.

"Wow!" she said, sounding less scared. "Oh my God! No one has stretched me like this. My pussy feels like it's on fire in a good way. My brain is being bombarded with sensations. I might cum."

"You've never had an orgasm?" Trent asked.

"Not from screwing. Oral, yes. And when I masturbate or use a vibrator I cum, but not from boning."

Trent had most of his dick inside her. He pulled out and pushed back in.

"OHH! This is amazing! I feel so full, and I can feel you rubbing the wall of my vagina."

"If you like this, you'll love this," Trent said. "Put your ankles on my shoulders." He helped her raise her legs and put them on his shoulders. He held onto her legs and thrust into her.

"This lets me go deep enough inside you that I can rub your G-spot. Can you feel it?"

"Oh! I feel something wonderful!"

Her head lolled from side to side. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust, and she moaned as her brother's dick thrilled her in ways no other man had.

Gemma put her hands on Horatio's face and turned it toward hers. "I feel like a voyeur. Let's focus on each other. I don't want them to freak out because we're eavesdropping and spying on them."

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her. She kissed his lips and rocked her hips.

He kissed her with passion and fucked her hungrily.

The thugs watched and smiled, seeing the intensity of the couples increasing.

The men grunted; the women sighed and cooed.

Gemma and Horatio kissed and fucked and moaned.

Trent delighted his sister with his dick and took pleasure from hearing her moan. He diddled her clit, pinched her free nipple, and tugged on her barbell, exciting her more.

"Oh, my. Oh! Ohhhhh!" Babe cried out as she orgasmed.

Her pussy clamped down on her brother's cock triggering his climax.

The grownups heard their cries of ecstasy, increased their pace, and came. Their bodies spasmed; they shared fluids and joy.

The crowd that was watching them cheered. The commander ordered one of his soldiers to bring his favorite sex slave to his bed.

The four new sex slaves were brought forward and stripped. The bandits argued, and fights broke out over who was going to have their way with them first. The terrified women sobbed.

Gemma recovered from her orgasm, saw what was happening, and her heart went out to the woman. She stood, naked and with cum running down her thighs, and asked, "Aminu, what is happening?"

"The men are choosing which whore to fuck."

"They aren't prostitutes. Two are students."

"Boss! Boss!" Gemma shouted as she jumped up and down and waved her arms. She got his attention and the attention of the other soldiers. The bouncing breasts of naked women have that effect on men.

"What does she want?" the commander asked the old man, and he, in turn, asked Gemma. A conversation ensued.

She pleaded, "Please spare these young women."

"By custom and law, the men had the right to have sex with these women."

"Please spare them."

"Are you negotiating with me? What are you offering in exchange?"

"I have money."

"I don't see any," he said as he leered at her nude body.

His men, who were listening, laughed and ogled the naked white woman.

"Ransom my family and let me pay for the four women and Aminu's freedom too."

"I want 30 million nairas for the lot of you."

Gemma looked at Horatio and asked, "Do you know how much that is in American dollars?"

"About $73,000.00"

"Done," Gemma said.

"I will allow you to call your banker and send a man to pick the money up at the bank. You will be released when I get the cash."

He looked at her sternly, shook his finger at her, and said, "I will not let you play me. Your status doesn't change until I receive the ransom. You will be our slaves, and I will require your family to entertain us with a show such as you put on today. Daily, you will get naked and have sex and do things I request and allow the camp to watch."

He snickered and said, "This will give you an incentive to get the money quickly. If I don't have the cash in my hands in a fortnight, the women you are concerned about will be given to my soldiers as sex slaves."

"Agreed."

The commander told his men the new sex slaves were off-limits until further notice.

The men groused. They went to the shelters where other sex slaves were and got in line to ease the ardor generated by seeing the white women have sex.

^^^

As the Tarkingtons dressed, Babe asked, "How can you trust him?"

"Honey, we don't have a choice," her mother responded as she stepped into her panties.

Horatio tried to reassure the young woman and said, "Terrorists, like everyone else, need money. Kidnapping is one of their best sources of funds. Abducting people is a dirty business, but the same rules apply.

"You must deliver the goods. If you get a reputation for not keeping your promises, no one will do business with you. Their greed and continuing need for cash is our assurance that if paid, they will let us go."

A soldier came up to the group and handed Trent a satellite phone.

"Gemma, when you talk to your banker or broker," Horatio said, "don't tell them the money is to pay our ransom. It's illegal to pay ransom to terrorists, and the bank will not want to run afoul of the law. It would be better to say you need cash for a business opportunity or are funding a hospital for the poor."

"And the fact that I'm asking for a large amount of cash won't tip them off?"

"It will. You need to give them deniability, so they won't have to notify the police or government."

She nodded, made the call, and told her banker she was funding a hospital. The banker told her the money could be picked up at any branch of the United Bank of Africa in three days.

"Can I authorize someone to pick up the money?" she asked.

"Yes," the voice over the phone said. "Any lawyer could help you with the necessary paperwork."

"Thank you for your help," Gemma said.

"Good luck. I hope everything works out for you and your family. Goodbye," the banker said.

After Gemma ended the call, the four black women she'd saved from being gang-raped ran up to her. They knelt at her feet, sobbed, and spoke hysterically.

"Aminu, what are they saying?" Gemma asked.

"They are thanking you for saving them. They are saying they are good Christian girls. Virgins."

Gemma smiled at the young women, had them stand, and hugged them. She said, "Aminu, tell them I am glad I could help them and that we hope this ordeal is over in three or four days. Their ransom is being paid, so be strong."

"I will, and thank you for purchasing my freedom," the old man said.

Gemma nodded.

The women continued to thank Gemma profusely. Aminu spoke to them and led the grateful women away.

The rest of the day passed slowly. It was hot and humid, and the bugs were a bitch. The male slaves gathered firewood and the female slaves scavenged the jungle for food.

The captives were fed a watery gruel for lunch and dinner. After their last meal of the day, all the slaves, including the Tarkingtons, were herded into the pen.

After the sunset, Gemma had a visitor. He spoke to her through Aminu.

"Hello, I am a barrister, and I'm here to assist you with your transaction with the men holding you hostage." He opened his briefcase and got out some forms. He walked her through them and had her sign in various places.

He put the signed forms into his briefcase, closed it, and said, "With these documents, I can pick up any money that is being deposited in your Nigerian account. Normally, this takes three or four days. If all goes well, you should be free soon. Any questions?"

Gemma shook her head, and the gentleman left.

^^^

Life for the captives was regimented. They woke early, had a meal, and did the hardest work before the hottest part of the day. At noon, they had lunch and rested, enjoying the Nigerian equivalent of the Spanish siesta. After their break, they worked until dinner time. Then, they did some light work, washed, and went to sleep in the pin.

While the fighters and slaves enjoyed their afternoon break, the Tarkingtons provided entertainment. They were given their orders, got naked, and had sex.

On the second day, the naked women knelt side-by-side, their partners stood in front and presented their penis. Gemma took her son-in-law's hard cock into her mouth and sucked, bobbing her head and stroking his shaft.

"Oh," Horatio groaned.

"What am I supposed to do with your dick?" Babe asked and laughed. "I can't get my mouth around that!"

She grabbed her brother's erection stroked it, giggled, and said sarcastically. "I can guzzle a can of beer, but I can't swallow one."