Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Trent laughed at her joke. He said, "Not a lot of girls give me head. Those that try mainly work the tip."

She swirled her tongue around his mushroom-shaped head and the ridge where the crown met his shaft as she stroked his stiff rod.

"Wow," he moaned.

Next, she licked the sides of his penis and shucked a testicle into her mouth.

"Oh! You've got game, Sis."

She alternated working the tip, licking the shaft, and sucking on his balls. That was more than satisfactory for Trent.

Their mother had no problem doing her whole repertoire because Horatio's cock was a normal size. She switched things up to keep it interesting.

She bobbed her head and pressed her lips against his penis. Next, she sucked hard. Her other go-to move was to swirl her tongue around his bulbous head while stroking his shaft. Sometimes her hand moved slow, sometimes she moved her hand in a corkscrew fashion, and sometimes she beat him off furiously

"Oh," Horatio moaned. "That's wonderful."

He almost came when she paused and gazed up at him with her bewitching cool blue eyes with his dick in her lovely mouth.

"Oh!" Too much," he cried and pulled out. His cock pulsed, he walked in a circle, and he took several deep breaths. "Sorry, I had to pull out. I was afraid I was going to cum, and Aminu warned that spilling my semen in your mouth is frowned upon."

Gemma smiled like the cat who ate the canary and said, "I'm not upset. This old lady takes it as a compliment."

"You're not old. You're a beautiful woman in her prime."

Trent and Babe heard them and also stopped the fellatio. They smiled and smirked at Horatio as he hopped around, trying not to climax.

He saw their faces and explained, "She's very good at sex and very sexy. I'm trying to abide by the guidelines and to save my erection for the main event."

The kids laughed.

The terrorist had set up tables covered with a bedroll for the couples to use when they had sex. The thought was with them elevated, the men could see them better. The voyeurs were free to walk around and get different views.

Horatio, trying to change the subject, said, "Shall we get on with this? Ladies, sit on the edge of the table, and we'll get you ready."

The woman sat on separate tables facing each other with their legs spread wide apart. The men knelt, put their heads between their legs, and kissed and licked their pussies.

"Oh my God! I love oral sex!" Babe exclaimed.

"Ohhh," Gemma moaned. She chuckled and said, "I do too."

The women giggled like school girls.

The audience encircled them and laughed, cheered, and commented on the sexy white woman. They liked their blonde hair, their breasts, and the sounds they made when a tongue caressed their clits.

The guys showed off.

They did a variety of things and used fingers, tongues, and lips. Their activities included kissing, licking, sucking, and flicking.

In addition to these actions, there were periods of inaction. The deliberate pauses caused the women to groan and beg.

"Don't be a bastard, Trent," Babe said. "Lick my pussy!"

"You can't stop now!" Gemma whined.

The boys grinned, relented, and continued until their partner was hot and juicy.

Trent stood and said, "You're ready." He lay on the bedroll and said, "Mount up, Cowgirl. Don't forget the coconut lube."

Horatio stood, licked his lips, and he and Gemma watched the other couple. Babe grabbed a handful of coconut oil and smeared it on and inside her pussy. She also applied it to her brother's cock.

Babe climbed on the table and straddled Trent.

She grabbed his penis and slowly lowered herself on his stout pole. This process took minutes.

"Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Oh, My God!" she hollered as the beer-can-sized cock went inside her.

She was flush, sweaty, and her heart was racing by the time her butt rested on his thighs. "Give me a moment," she said and sighed.

"Sure thing, Beautiful. You are super snug."

While the youngsters rested, Horatio lay on the table, and Gemma impaled herself on his stiff rod. "Ohhh," she moaned softly and closed her eyes.

Horatio smiled, happy to be giving her pleasure. He put his hands on her breasts, squeezed them gently, and thumbed her stiff nipples. He kneaded the soft flesh while she savored his cock.

The crowd murmured indecipherable comments no doubt having to do with the beauty of the women and the shameless way they enjoyed being fucked.

Babe rode her brother carefully. He took the chance, groped her breasts, and played with her nipples. He said to himself, "I'm surprised she's not chastising me."

He chuckled and thought, "She probably like the other women I've screwed. Too overwhelmed from what my cock is doing to her pussy to notice anything else."

He tested his theory by pinching her right nipple. She barely reacted; she weakly brushed his hand aside.

Horatio sat up and sucked his mother-in-law's fine boobs while she circled her hips and ground her clit against his pubic bone.

"Good man," she whispered.

The couples didn't understand the comments of the bandits, but they read their mood. They were happy and seemed to like the new arrangement. With the participants elevated, the terrorists saw more. They had unfettered views of boobs, and they could see penises going into vaginas. They cackled and ogled the women.

The Tarkingtons put on a good show. The women kept their eyes closed and focused on what was happening to them, not worrying about what was happening around them.

The men had nothing to complain about. They were fucking beautiful women with nice tits and tight pussies.

Trent's fat cock took Babe to the promised land.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" she hollered as she climaxed.

"OH!" Trent groaned as he shot his load.

Gemma would have liked to continue fucking Horatio all afternoon but didn't want to explain why to her children. She increased her tempo and triggered her orgasm.

"Oh! Yes! YES!" she shouted, spasmed, stopped breathing, and felt fire race through her veins.

"Ugh," Horatio grunted. He gushed and sprayed her womb with spunk.

^^^The third day^^^

After another disappointing lunch, the Tarkingtons undressed.

The women were instructed to lay on the tables on their backs. Their heads hung off the end of the table.

The men moseyed up to them and fed them their cocks.

The captors thought this was great. The women were totally exposed and totally submissive.

Horatio slid his cock slowly into Gemma's mouth. She showed no signs of discomfort, so he gave her more and more until his balls touched her forehead.

"Damn!" he said.

She giggled and said, "I have no gag reflex. You can fuck my throat."

The Nigerians didn't understand her words, but they knew what they saw. They called everyone over to watch the white whore swallow all of the man's cock.

Horatio slid his dick into her mouth, he grabbed her tits as if they were hand-holders, and he fucked her throat. He and the onlookers were amazed. He did it for thirty seconds. Then pulled out so Gemma could breathe.

She took a deep breath and smiled proudly. "You like that? I learned I had this skill in college. I was very popular."

While Gemma was putting on an amazing performance, Trent was putting the crown of his dick in his sister's mouth. She sucked, licked, and kissed it as he put it in and pulled it out.

The men admired Babe's body. The nipple ring and her shaved cunt intrigued them, but she lost them with her oral skills. It wasn't her fault. Few women in the world could suck Trent's thick cock, and with Gemma showing off her deep-throating skills, it was no contest as to who they wanted to watch.

Aminu's face was red as he explained the position the commander had chosen. He wanted the man on his back and the woman on top, facing away. She was to put her feet on his thighs, so everyone in camp could see their pussies being penetrated.

"Okay," Gemma said. "We can do the reverse cowgirl."

The couples went to their tables, sat, and made out. No one hesitated or appeared too ill at ease about kissing their relative. They sighed and kissed.

The men played with their partner's tits, cupping, squeezing, and groping the soft tanned flesh. The women moaned. The mouths of the guys followed their hands, and they suckled stiff nipples.

Fingers found their way to damp pussies.

"Oh, Brother," Babe groaned. "I love your touch! I'm ready. How about you, Mom?"

"I can't get any wetter!" Gemma said. She laughed.

Babe went to the bucket of coconut paste, scooped some up, and rubbed it all over her pussy.

Trent lay on the table on his back and propped himself up. His sister gave him a few strokes to coat his mammoth meat pole, and she climbed on top.

Horatio and Gemma did the same, minus the lube. Gemma grabbed Horatio's penis, put it at the entrance to her vagina, and lowered her body. Her lover sunk into the hilt.

"Oh" they moaned

The terrorist snickered as they enjoyed the unsurpassed view of Gemma being fucked.

"I can't get it in," Babe complained. "He's so big, and it's a difficult angle."

Trent leaned forward and tried to help. He couldn't and said, "I can't see."

Gemma disengaged from her son-in-law and went over to help. She grabbed her son's cock and tried to push it into her daughter's vagina without success.

While she pushed with one hand, she rubbed her daughter's clit with the other and urged her to relax.

Babe said. "Normally, the guy thrusts, and his dick slips inside. I'm sitting on his lap and can't move."

"I see what you mean. If you were already stretched, it would work. Let's try this. Stand up, Babe, and turned around."

Horatio came over. He reached out, and Gemma gave the teen something to hold on to as she stood on the table and faced the other way.

"Good," her mother said. "Now squat on Trent's dick." Gemma grabbed her son's cock and held it up while her daughter lowered herself. "Good. Take your time." Gemma lined the penis up with her daughter's vagina.

"Okay, Babe. Sit on his cock. Take as much time as you need. You're in control. You decide how much and how fast Trent's cock enters you."

"Oh! He's so big!" she said as she impaled herself on the monster cock. She had one hand on Gemma and the other on Horatio. They each had a hand on her to steady her.

Trent lay still and allowed his sister to control the action.

"Give her a hand, Horatio," Gemma said.

He gave her a confused look.

"Rub her clit," Gemma said.

"Oh." Horatio licked his finger and touched his sister-in-law's button. He massaged it gently.

"Ohhhhhh," Babe moaned a couple of times.

Horatio re-wet his finger and tasted coconut and Babe's tart fluid. He fingered her until her pussy swallowed Trent's cock.

"Ohhhh," Babe groaned again.

"Go up and down a couple of times," Gemma said. "So your vagina can adjust to his size. Then you can turn around."

The bandits were babbling. Some were disgusted that the older whites had involved themself in the coupling. Most found it to be hot.

Babe stood, turned around, and resumed the original position. This time, Trent was able to thrust inside his sister. She leaned back and spread her legs wide as Trent drove his cock into her.

The terrorists watched his dick piston in and out of the white woman. They pushed and shoved each other to get the prime position at her feet.

Horatio and Gemma returned to their table, got into position, and he easily drove his rock-hard prick into her.

The men let their hands wander. They squeezed breasts, pinched nipples, and fingered their partners. Both of them brought the digit drenched in vaginal fluids to the mouths of their collaborator.

Gemma and Babe sucked on the finger. Gemma asked, "Where'd the coconut come from?"

Babe giggled and said, "Me."

The couples fucked. The Nigerians watched and enjoyed the show.

"Trent, I love your dick," Babe said, "but I'm not getting any clitoral stimulation. Can you rub my coconut clit?"

She giggled. The others laughed.

"Sure, Sis," he said and did.

"Mmmm. Oh. Thanks" Babe said.

"Ditto, Horatio," Gemma said.

"Huh? What?"

"What she said," Gemma said playfully. "I love your dick, but I'm not getting any clitoral stimulation. Please rub my clit."

He said, "Oh, sure." And he diddled her nub.

"Mmmm. Oh. Thanks. Good idea, Babe," Gemma said. She and her daughter chuckled.

Their temperatures rose, and their breathing became labored as they built to their orgasms.

"Ohh," Trent moaned loudly as he came. He slammed his cock into his sister and filled her vag with cum. He was kind enough to continue to finger her.

"Oh. Oh. Ohh!" Babe cried out as she climaxed before his dick became a limp noodle.

"Oh. Yes. YES!" Gemma hollered as she spasmed and saw stars.

"Ohh, Ohh!" Horatio yelled as he drove his dick in deep and gave his mother-in-law multiple squirts of baby batter.

^^^Day four^^^

A storm rolled in and produced a soaking rain that kept everyone inside whatever structure they could find. The slaves huddled under the roofs of the lean-tos if they could find one.

Large clay pots filled with a brownish liquid were brought out and ladled into dried calabashes (bottles made from gourds). The guards drank and got tipsy.

"Aminu, what are they drinking?" Horatio asked.

"It is called burukutu. It is a homebrewed alcoholic beverage made from fermented sorghum and millet. It is a traditional Nigerian drink. It's popular because it's cheaper than beer and has two to four times the amount of alcohol of a European beer."

"These guys can drink alcohol?" Trent asked. "I thought it was against their religion."

"It is," Aminu said. "These Muslims, like many Jews and Christians, fall short of following all the tenets of their religion. The majority of the troops are young men, and young men like to drink and fuck. The commander knows this. He wouldn't have any troops if he didn't allow them to have sex and drink. As long as the drinking doesn't interfere with their fighting, it is overlooked."

The drinks lifted the spirits of the soldiers. They sang and laughed and offered the beverage to Horatio and Trent. They drank it.

"Wow! This stuff is potent," Trent said.

"And vinegary," Horatio said. He took another drink.

"Let me have some," Babe asked. Horatio gave her his gourd.

Trent offered some to his mother. She took it and said, "Why not? We need something to brighten this dreary day."

The Tarkingtons drank with their captors. They sang songs. Neither group could understand the words, but they enjoyed the melodies and the skill of the singers.

They become intoxicated.

The sun came out around noon. They had their meal, and the Tarkingtons undressed to put on their show.

"The first time I undressed in front of these heathens, I was embarrassed," Babe said. "Today, I'm looking forward to it. I can't stand the heat and humidity and the feel of the wet clothes sticking to my skin."

"I know what you mean," Trent said as his dick popped into view.

"Is 'Thumper' always hard?" Babe asked and laughed as she removed her panties and stood naked in front of her brother.

"He is because of you, my sexy sister!" He reached out and groped her pierced boob.

The drunk pair laughed and played grab-ass.

She squeezed his dick. He kissed one nipple and gently tugged on her barbell.

"What's become of us?" Gemma said rhetorically. She slurred her words as she added, "We were a good Christian family."

"We are good people in extraordinary circumstances doing the best we can," Horatio said. He hiccupped and said, "An today we're drunk.

They laughed and went to the tables covered with a bedroll. A crowd gathered.

Trent asked, "Aminu, what's on the agenda for today?"

"Mutual oral sex with the ladies on top."

"You mean sixty-nine?" Babe asked.

"Yes, Miss." The old man blushed. "And intercourse doggie-stye."

He lowered his head, looking embarrassed, and went to the back of the crowd. He was required to stay and watch in case an issue arose. He felt bad when he got an erection, and he always got an erection while watching them fornicate.

The men climbed on the tables and lay on their backs. The woman crawled onto the table and over top of their partner.

Before Babe lowered her pussy to her brother's lips, she said, "Trent, I'm overexposed in this position. Damn, some of the guys are only a foot away. Can you cover my asshole with your hand?"

"I got your back....side, Sis." He chuckled and patted her butt.

Gemma was on her knees, straddling Horatio. She turned and opened her mouth. He spoke first and said, "Ditto, right?"

"Good man. Yes, cover my six."

She grabbed his dick and leaned down. She parked her pussy on his face and wrapped her lips around his nice dick.

Trent and Horatio caressed the bottoms of the women who were hungrily sucking their dick. Their hands prevented the soldiers from getting a good look at the ladies' assholes.

At times, the men pressed on the crinkled flesh they were guarding.

The couples leisurely gave head. It was unhurried, relaxed, and pleasurable for all parties. No longer were they embarrassed or unsure of their skills or what their partner liked. Was it because they were drunk or just familiar with their partner? Probably both.

Again, Horatio got the better blowjob. The women received an equally satisfying tongue lashing, judging from their moans and groans.

"That was nice," Gemma said as she climbed off Horatio, The tone she used was her 'mom' voice. It was the same voice and inflection she'd use to congratulate a child's performance in a school play or thank them for a homemade birthday card.

Babe was not so understated. She said, "That was awesome," and spun around and kissed her brother on the lips with passion and gratitude.

They lingered in the kiss.

The couples got into position for doggie-style sex.

Trent scooped up the coconut oil and lavishly coated Babe's pussy. He worked his fingers inside her vagina and teasingly pressed his greased thumb against her asshole.

"Oh," she exclaimed, shocked. "What are you doing?" she asked, concerned.

"Messing with you. Don't worry anal sex is not on the play sheet."

He lubed his cock, placed it against her vag, and pushed gently. He said, "Babe, you're a beautiful woman. Sexy legs, a great ass, and nice tits. I have been wanting to tell you that. Don't sell yourself short. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"Ohhh" she groaned as he sunk the head of his cock inside her.

He continued to push his cock inside her. He did so in a careful, non-scary way. He said, "Your last boyfriend, Ronald, was a douchebag. You can do some much better."

"Mmm. Oh. Thanks, Bro."

"If you want me to set you up with any of my friends, just say the word."

"Ohh. Ohhh-okay," she groaned as he slid all four inches in and stretched her pretty pussy very well.

Horatio knelt behind Gemma. They were going at it like an old married couple. In and out. In and out.

Gemma said to herself, "This is awful. I'm boring myself. He's a good man and deserves better." She began to bounce, pop, swing, and roll her hips.

"Wow!" Horatio said. He grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust into her.

"Hold on tight, partner!" she said. "We have to do this, but no one said we can't have fun. Grab a boob. Finger my kitty. Enjoy yourself."

He became more enthusiastic. He groped her boobs, tweaked her nipples, and pawed her pussy.

"Oh. Yeah," Gemma exclaimed, responding to his touch.

"Ohh. I feel like I have a tiger by the tail!"

They fucked playfully and vigorously.

Horatio licked a finger, placed it against his mother-in-law's anus, caressed the ridges, and pressed.

She didn't object. He pressed harder and sunk the tip of his finger into her.

"Ahhh. Ummm," she groaned and swiveled her hips and pushed her ass into him, claiming more of his finger.