Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horatio allowed spit to dribble out of his mouth and onto her butt. He wet his finger and side it all the way inside her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

He two-timed her, using a finger in the butt and his dick in her vagina.

"That feels good," Gemma said. "Give me a second finger. Borrow some lube from the kids."

"Okay," her son-in-law said.

He climbed down and went to the pot of coconut oil that was by the other table. He grabbed a handful and asked, "Do you guys need some?" Without waiting for an answer, he threw some on Trent's dick, and he rubbed and coated Babe's breasts and clit.

He laughed; the youngsters giggled.

Horatio climbed on his table and applied the lube to Gemma's ass and vagina. He put the stuff on and in her. He put his dick in her pussy and slid two fingers into her ass.

"Ohhh! That's nice. Fill my holes!"

They rutted. Horatio slammed his cock into her and pistoned a pair of fingers into her ass.

They were so wild and noisy that everyone, including Babe and Trent, watched. Trent mirrored what he saw and shoved one slick finger into his sister's ass.

"Ohhhh," she moaned and came.

She bucked hard and groaned and caused her brother to cum inside her.

Gemma and Horatio continued to go at it.

"Ohh! Ohh!" Gemma moaned. "I want more! Put your dick in my ass!" she demanded.

She stopped, reached around, and grabbed his cock. She placed the tip against her anus and said, "Fuck my ass!"

He did.

"Ohhhh, My God!" she screamed.

The coconut oil allowed him to pound her. She moaned, touched herself, and moaned some more. Then, she climaxed.

"Oh! Yes! YES!!!!"

He felt her ass grab his dick, and he fired off, filling her butt with cum.

She moaned and stretched and lay on the table. His dick popped out of her butt and fired one last stream of cum. It landed on her bum and thighs. He sighed, lay beside her, and snuggled against her soft, warm body.

She fell asleep.

The soldiers were shocked and titillated by what they saw. They wander away, mumbling. They went to their whores where they worked out their issues.

^^^Day five^^^

"Oh," I feel horrible," Gemma said at breakfast. "God! I have the king of all hangovers."

"Yeah. Me too," Babe said.

"Me three," Trent said. "We drank too much yesterday."

"Yes. That brown stuff was potent," Horatio said.

"I hope I didn't do anything stupid," Gemma said. "I can't remember everything."

Her family stared at her. It took her a second to notice. She looked from one to the other and said, "What? What did I do?"

"We were having sex doggie-style, and I put a finger in your butt," Horatio said.

"Okay. I enjoy butt play. So?"

"You asked for a second finger and then for my cock," Horatio said hesitantly.

"We had anal sex?" Her face turned red. She covered her mouth with her hand and said, "I don't know what to say. I was drunk on the homemade hooch, but that's no excuse. Are you okay? Are we in trouble?"

"I'm fine," Horatio said. "It was fun. Are you okay? We used coconut oil."

"Yeah. I'm okay. My butt's fine. I'm so embarrassed that I made you do that."

"It wasn't my first time. I enjoyed it. I thought you'd remember. We got kinda wild."

^^^

After lunch, Aminu said, "The commander wants a repeat of yesterday."

"Okay," Gemma said. She and her family began to undress. "He wants us to sixty-nine and have sex doggie style." She unlatched her bra and exposed her breasts to the old man.

Aminu averted his eyes and said, "Yes. Mutual oral sex with the women on top and sex in the dog position, but he wants you all to have anal sex. The camp is still talking about how you took it up the ass."

"Oh, God! This is all my fault for getting drunk the other day! Please ask him if we can do something else. Tell him I'll do anal, but my daughter can only have regular sex. You've seen Trent's cock."

Aminu went to see the leader.

Gemma apologized to her family for her behavior. "It's all my fault. Horatio, I've taken advantage of you. Being with you makes me feel young, and I was re-living my college years. I was a wild child. I had a lot of sex with a lot of 'boyfriend dicks'."

"What's a 'boyfriend dick'," Babe asked.

Gemma blushed and explained, "A boyfriend dick is an average-sized penis, like Horatio's. You can suck it, fuck it, and take it up the ass every day with no problem. No drama. It's always fun.

"Trent and your father, have...had a 'party dick'. I've also heard it called a 'one-night-stand dick'. They're bigger than normal. If you're going to fuck a guy once, why not have a big one? You're sore the next day or two, but you've got time to get ready for the next party."

She turned to Horatio. "As I said, I took advantage of you when I deep-throated you and had you fuck my butt. I could never swallow Booth's or Trent's cocks. And it was a struggle to have anal sex with my husband. More pain than pleasure but something I'd do on rare occasions.

"Babe, you're a petite woman. Don't ever try to have anal with a guy your brother's size."

"Don't worry. I'm not tempted. When I have anal sex, I'm very picky about my partner. He must be someone I trust, and he can't have a monster cock."

Aminu returned and said, "The commander said the barrister has been in contact with the bank and expects to pick up the ramson soon. Tomorrow you should be free."

The Tarkingtons cheered.

Aminu let them have their celebration. Then he said, "The commander is adamant that the four of you must have anal sex. Sorry. He said it's a dealbreaker."

Babe cried. Gemma comforted her. She pulled the guys in for a group hug and whispered to them. They parted. She said, "We've got this. Tomorrow we are free." Everyone nodded.

Trent and Babe went to their table. He licked her cunt and shoved his tongue through her cleft lips.

Horatio and Gemma climbed on their table and performed oral sex on each other. She used all her go-to moves, and he lavished attention on her clit and slit.

The soldiers crowded around to watch. They got a good show, and they heard the women moan, sigh, and coo. They were close enough to smell their arousal.

The Tarkingtons took a break from oral sex to apply lube. The women leaned over the tables.

The men generously applied coconut oil on, around, and in their butts. They also coated their cocks.

Trent put the jar on his table in case he needed to apply more.

Babe and Gemma climbed up on the tables. A buzz of voices filled the area because the women did not go to their regular tables.

Horatio got behind Babe. He caressed her breasts and stroked her ass.

Trent crawled up behind Gemma. He kissed an ass cheek and touched her soft orbs.

Horatio slid his cock inside Babe's vagina. She gushed, "Mmmm, Nice."

Trent put two then three fingers in his mother's vagina. He rubbed her button and got her ready for his thick cock. After a few minutes of manual stimulation, he brought his cock to her opening and pushed.

"Ohhh," she moaned and pushed her butt into him.

Her opening stretched, and her vagina took him in.

"Ohh! Lovely, I think you're bigger than your father."

Trent smiled and slowly, carefully feed her his cock. He bottomed out and rested, giving his mother time to adjust to his size.

Babe and Horatio fucked, She giggled and said, "I like your 'boyfriend cock'. I get the stretch and feeling of fullness without any fear. Trent's gentle, but he's got a scary penis."

"I'm glad you're enjoying me. I'm enjoying you. You're a beautiful woman."

Gemma began to move; so did Trent. After a getting-to-know-you period, they kicked it up a notch.

The men fucked their ladies and played with their asses, slipping a finger or thumb past their sphincter muscle.

The woman moaned, "Mmmm" and "Ohhh."

Horatio added a second finger. Trent got additional lube and added a second and a third finger.

Gemma swiveled her hips, pushed, and took his three fingers because she knew what was coming.

The crowd parted, and the leader marched up to the front row. He's heard the white couples had switched partners. He stared and appeared shocked. He saw the translator and waved that he should come forward.

"What is the meaning of this?" the commander shouted.

Aminu relayed his question and translated the conversation.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Gemma answered, "We are doing what we were told to do. The four of us are having sex. We are working our way to anal."

"But you're with the wrong man!"

"We lost touch with the concept of right and wrong when we were kidnapped. Now, it's about surviving."

Gemma looked at her daughter and asked, "Babe, are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Horatio, switch holes."

Her son-law pulled his cock out of the young woman's vagina and pushed the head of his dick into his sister-in-law's ass.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" the young woman hollered.

Gemma looked at the leader and said, "You're not being played or cheated. You wanted to see cocks in the white women's asses. You will get what you asked for.

"My daughter is too petite for the big cock, so I'll take it."

While Aminu was translating, Gemma said, "Trent, fuck me in the butt."

Every man in camp watched Gemma squirm and struggle and eventually take her son's huge cock up the ass.

The murmuring in the crowd grew to a fevered pitch. Some were aghast; most were fascinated. This cemented their opinion that the West was unholy.

Yet, they all stayed and watched the women struggle, sweat, curse, and moan. And ORGASM!

They cried out louder than they ever had when they climaxed. Babe and Gemma had huge, soul-searing orgasms. The look of bliss on their faces was never greater, and their partners dropped enormous loads of cum into their bowels.

^^^

The cash arrived late that afternoon.

Soon after, a truck was loaded with the Tarkintons, Aminu, and the four black women Gemma saved from sexual slavery. They were driven to the outskirt of the town where this nightmare started and were released.

They hugged each other, tears of joy were shed, and the Nigerians thanked Gemma for saving their lives.

She said, "You're welcome."

The Tarkingtons went to the hospital to check on June. They received the awful news that she had passed away from her injuries. Sobbing and brokenhearted, they went to the hotel.

Their luggage, which had been put into storage by the hotel manager, was brought to their room. The women bathed; the men showered. Everyone put on clean clothing and had a good meal in the restaurant.

Afterward, Trent said, "Horatio, can I buy you a drink?"

"No. I want to be alone. I'm going to my room."

The others followed him out of the restaurant and into the elevator.

"What's this?" he said.

"You've lost your wife," Gemma said. "I've lost a daughter, and they've lost a sister. We're all devastated. No one is being left on their own."

Babe grabbed his arm and said, "We're a family. We will cry and grieve together."

The family went to Horatio's room and raided the mini-bar.

They drank and remembered June. They cried and held each other.

"I wasn't there!" Horatio wailed. "She died alone!"

Gemma hugged him and said, "You did the best you could."

Tears ran down Babe's face as she said, "You comforted her on the stage. You got to hold her and kiss her."

"She was unconscious when they put her into the ambulance. The doctor said she never regained consciousness, and despite their best efforts, she slipped away. She died peacefully," Gemma said.

Horatio cried.

Babe and Gemma got him to lay on the bed, and they lay beside him. Trent watched over them from his perch on the sofa. Fatigue and alcohol made them close their eyes and fall asleep.

^^^

The next two weeks were a blur for the Tarkington family. They were like zombies.

They endured a twelve-hour flight home with the body of a loved one in the cargo hold. This was followed by sadness, grief, mourning, and a funeral.

They also had to come to terms with the bombing, being kidnapped, and the incestuous sex.

Horatio was a basket case. He took time off work and stayed with Gemma and the kids.

On the fifteenth day home, Babe went looking for her mother. She hollered, "Mom."

"In my bathroom," Gemma answered.

Babe walked through her mother's bedroom and into the en suite bathroom. She saw Gemma sitting on the toilet with her underwear around her knees, staring at a pregnancy pee stick.

Babe stopped short and said, "Mine's positive." She held up her pregnancy test.

Gemma smirked and said, "Mine too." She wiped, flushed, pulled up her shorts and panties, and went to the sink.

Gemma put her test down, washed her hands, and said, "After your father died, I went off birth control. What's your excuse?"

"You mean aside from not expecting to have sex with my brother?"

"Yes." Her mother gave her a wry smile.

"A week before our flight to Nigeria, my IUD fell out. I called the doctor, and she said it happens. She told me not to have unprotected sex, and she'd re-insert it after my trip. I didn't think it was a big deal. I wasn't dating anyone and didn't expect to sleep with any Nigerians."

"You should've told me."

"You had a lot on your plate. June was in the hospital, we were kidnapped, and the dirty bastards were threatening to rape us."

"What do you want to do?"

"Remember when I was five, and our neighbor, the Smiths, had a baby?"

"Yes. Sofia. She was adorable."

"I told you I wanted a baby, and you said I would someday. I said they are very cute and that we should both have babies, and you said we'd see."

"And?"

"I think we should have them," Babe said. "June and Horatio planned on having a child. You could fulfill their dream.

"And I want children," Babe continued. "Trent's a good guy. He's better than most boys I've dated. The risk of passing on a genetic disease is higher for siblings, but our family doesn't have a history of gene disorders like cystic fibrosis, sickle cell, and Tay Sachs, so my baby's chance of being healthy is good."

The women looked at one another.

Babe said, "We've been through something horrible. This would give it a positive spin."

"You're right," Gemma said. "We'll tell the boys tonight and raise them ourselves if we have to.

^^^

After dinner, Gemma said, "Babe and I have news. Let me preface my remarks, nothing is expected from you."

She took a deep breath, looked at Trent and Horatio, and said, "Babe and I are pregnant, and we are keeping the babies."

"You and me made a baby?" Trent said as he pointed at his sister. She nodded.

"June and I dreamed of having a family," Horatio said. "This is a blessing. I want to be involved."

"You're the father," Gemma said. "You can be as involved as you want to be."

Horatio went to Gemma, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I want it all."

"What do you mean?"

"We get along. Physically, were simpatico. We're having a baby. Let's be a family."

"We can't marry, and I'm so old."

"I love you," Horatio said. "Would you marry me, if the law allowed? I would, gladly."

She studied his face before saying, "Yes."

He embraced her and kissed her on the lips.

Trent and Babe had been listening. Trent looked at his sister and said, "You know, I'm not one to shirk my responsibilities. I'll be there for you and the baby."

"Thank you."

He hugged her, lowered one hand to touch her butt, and attempted to kiss his sister.

She pushed him away and said, "What are you doing?"

"Showing you I love you and that I'll take care of you."

"By grabbing my ass?"

"I'm not good with words."

He paused and looked like he was concentrating.

He said, "Babe, I love you. I think you're smart and beautiful. I'm glad you're the mother of my child. I want you in my life and in my bed. Always."

She welled up, tears flooded her eyes, and her emotions got the better of her.

Babe rubbed her nose, sniffled loudly, and said, "Okay. We can give it a try. I have a few conditions.

"One, we never have anal sex. Two, don't embarrass me by being lovey-dovey in public. No one can know we're a couple. And three, I love your dick. You're the only guy to make me cum from intercourse, but fucking you is an ordeal. I want the freedom to periodically have a night or weekend off, to enjoy a normal penis."

"No problem," Trent said, and he kissed her on the lips. He hollered, "Mom, Horatio, are you open to swapping partners once or twice a month?"

The End

P.S. Dateline March 20, 2021. A small article appeared in the neighborhood news section of the local paper.

SPRING MIRACLE - MOTHER AND DAUGHTER GIVE BIRTH TO BABIES ON THE SAME DAY.

Gemma Tarkington, age forty-five, and her daughter, Barbara (Babe) Tarkington, age nineteen, gave birth to babies on the first day of Spring at Mercy Hospital.

Gemma had a daughter who she named Ophelia June Tarkington. Her daughter had a boy who she named Ethan Thumper Tarkington.

All parties are in good health.