Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 04

Story Info
Samantha is invited to join an oriental dinner.
8k words
4.71
18.5k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved waking up at this hotel. And granted, opening my eyes next to Samantha was an added bonus. Her waking up reminded me of a cat, with the way she stretched herself sensuously.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I said.

She smiled and turned my way. "Good morning to you, too!"

"Any hangups about yesterday?" I asked.

She immediately blushed. "Ah, well, ... I can't believe that I did all that. It was mean to suggest I take my bra off. I wasn't thinking clearly at that point. And at the pool, ... oh my god! I can't show my face to anyone."

I leaned in to give her a quick kiss. "I don't think you did anything wrong. As strange as you may think it is, it was clearly working. Besides, where is the confident Samantha I met yesterday at the conference? She was killing it, and she knew it!"

She looked thoughtful.

"I have an idea. Would you like to go for a quick morning swim?" I asked.

She smiled instantly. She really did seem to like the water. "Yes, it was lovely!"

She jumped up and used the toilet. It never got old watching her use it. She blushed when I watched, but didn't tell me not to. I said I didn't feel like swimming so early in the morning, so she could just go herself. She put on slippers and grabbed a robe.

"You don't need it," I said. "We didn't have robes last night. You don't need it now. Just go like that."

"You are just trying to get people to see me naked," she accused me.

"Hah hah, that too! But I am also trying to get you to be more comfortable with your own skin. You look gorgeous. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Think about how nice it is to swim without swimwear!"

She sighed, but she looked longingly at the pool. It was deserted. "OK, I'll go."

"Have fun," I wished her and patted her bum. She wiggled it on her way out. Not 10 seconds after the door closed, there was a frantic knock.

"Open the door, someone is coming," Samantha said in forced whisper.

"Have a nice swim Samantha! I will be watching you!"

I was prepared to open the door if she knocked again, but there was silence.

I spotted Samantha at the pool. She did a few laps, and after a while knocked on the door again, and I let her in. She grabbed me in a tight embrace, and kissed me.

"Not angry at me?" I asked.

"I should be, you locked me out! I was panicking first, trying to cover everything with my hands, and then I realized how stupid I looked. So I did the only thing I could, and pretended nothing was out of the ordinary."

"Did anyone see you?"

"Yeah, and old couple was going to breakfast and I had to walk right in front of them. They just wished me good morning, although I could see he was checking me out. Then I stumbled into some cleaners, and on the way back the naked girl from the pool saw me. She actually apologized for our clothes. And now I am horny again. Was this your plan?"

"You caught me," I grinned. "But seriously, you seem braver and more sociable when you are a little turned on, so I don't think it is a bad thing." I pointed at the bag on the bed. "They brought your new clothes, so you have more of a selection for today. What are you planning on wearing?"

"I want to wear the new green wrap shirt. And I think the only skirt I have that goes with it is a short pleated number that has a mix of green, brown and grey in it. I had planned to use it when going out after work, but given how the other women are dressing up it doesn't seem too out of place to me at the conference either."

"Are you going to leave out all of your underwear as well? And take the 'accessories' from yesterday?" I asked while showing the air quotes around the word accessories. "You were really killing it with that setup."

Her face immediately got a rosy hue. "I guess I should. I don't understand how being turned on changes me. I would have never believed it if not for yesterday. But I don't want to go totally overboard either. That could be a career killing move."

"Will you let me watch you put on your ben wa balls and butt plug?" I asked hopefully.

If her face had previously had a slight tint to it, she now flushed bright red. "You are pushing it, mister!"

"Wouldn't you like me to see?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, but her color spread to her chest. Then she opened the nightstand drawer and fished out some lube, and walked naked to the bathroom to pick up her toys. She lubricated the ben wa balls first, and got on the bed on her knees. She spread her legs wide and then bent down to push the toy inside her vagina. Next she turned around so that her bum was facing my way, lubricated the butt plug, and got on all fours. She was feeling around until she found her hole, and then slowly pushed it in. "Happy now?" she asked breathlessly, without turning around.

I was spellbound. She was waving her butt around slowly, feeling how the toys settled in. "You're incredible," I admitted.

She turned her head to look at me and grinned, "Thank you! But you better get your head out of my ass and concentrate on some sales, buddy!"

The conference was in full swing, and we had interested people coming up almost non-stop. Samantha was much more comfortable with herself, and had settled in her role quite well. The new shirt was made of thicker material, and her nipples were not making as pronounced statements as the previous day. But her skirt was another thing entirely. It had entered the competition for the shortest skirt in the conference, and won. Curiously Samantha didn't seem to have nearly as much concerns about her skirts than her blouses. Perhaps she was used to wearing them short. Her legs certainly allowed her to pull off any length she liked.

"These shoes are killing me," she complained, "let me take them off for a minute."

She was wearing brown shoes with more sensible heels compared to the black stilettos. Apparently heel didn't determine how they fit. She sit down, pulled the shoes off and wiggled her toes. God, is there any part of her that isn't cute?

"Aah, much better!"

I turned back to answer more questions from passersby. Just a couple of minutes later I took note of man choking on his coffee, and his coworker slapping him on his back. I turned to look at him, but was curious why he was looking at me. No, not at me. I turned around and noticed Samantha, who had pulled another chair in front of her, and put her feet up. With any of her other skirts it might have worked, but even at the angle I was at, I could just see the end of her butt plug below the hem of her skirt. Anybody standing further away would see everything.

"Comfortable?" I smirked at her.

She looked at me questioningly, then at where I was staring. Her eyes widened, and she took a quick look around, and locked eyes with the man who had choked on his coffee.

"Oh no!"

She jumped up, pulled her skirt down, and put her feet back in her shoes. She blushed, but quickly whispered to me to keep an eye out for the 'coffee guy'. I nodded, but the man never came around. He might have made a trip to a bathroom to thank his lucky stars.

As soon as we walked backed into our hotel, Rachel was winking us to come over.

"Big opportunity for you Samantha!" She was excited. "Takeshi came by earlier. He said they have finished the installations in the second wing early, and they want to celebrate. Actually let me back up a little and explain. This is a franchise hotel. The headquarters is in Japan, where they have five hotels and one resort. This is the first hotel outside of Japan. All the electronics and the custom furnishing in your room and gym come from the parent Japanese company. Takeshi and his crew have been doing all of the installation here. It also means we can start accepting customers early for the new wing, as soon as we clean it up and put in the furniture and bedding."

"That sounds interesting, but what does it have to do with me?" Samantha asked.

"When he explained what kind of celebration they wanted, I volunteered. But he declined. He said they want you. You apparently made a big impression on them, Samantha-san." Rachel winked.

"So what do they have in mind for a party?"

"They want to have a dinner with you. We can give you $700 discount, and $300 additional for streaming," Rachel said.

"Whoa! Rachel, with that kind of discount I have a bad feeling about this. Please stop stalling and tell me what it is," Samantha asked nervously.

Rachel's smile faltered momentarily, and she sighed. "OK. But please have an open mind. This would mean a lot to the hotel, and I am sure you would enjoy it a lot. I know I would have." She sighed again. "So here's the deal. They really want to have dinner with you. But the kick is that you will be the 'plate' from which food is served. Naked. You will be tied up. They will eat, and they will feed you. Then they will pleasure you - Takeshi's words - and then they will fuck you. All six of them. He made it clear they want to fuck every hole. They want to finish with bukkake. And they want to stream it, to show to their friends in Japan."

Samantha was staring at Rachel with her eyes wide open, unable to speak.

"The dinner won't start until three hours later, but we need your answer in about an hour. We will have the hotel guard in the room at all times, so you will be safe. I have full instructions here," she said while handing me an envelope.

"I, ... I..." Samantha tried to start.

"Rachel, we'll let you know, but I think Sam needs to lie down for a bit," I said. I grabbed Samantha's waist, and walked with her to the elevator.

As soon as I got Samantha in the room, she bolted to the bathroom saying she was going to be sick. She dry heaved a few time, and then stood staring at her reflection in the mirror a for couple of minutes. Then she walked back in to the room, and sat down on the bed with a sad and hopeless expression.

"I can't do this," she said. "I thought after the enema that nothing would faze me, but now I realize I was naive. I have had sex with six people total in my life. And now they want me to have a gang bang with six at the same time. I've never had anal sex, and no, toys down count. I've never been tied. I've never had sex with a person I didn't know. It is just too much. I am sorry. Let's just call Meredith and get it over with."

"I am sorry they put you in this situation Sam. Come here and cuddle with me."

She kicked he shoes off, and crawled to half sit, half lie down on me, with her head resting on my shoulder. I stroked her hair. Seeing her miserable was twisting something inside me as well.

"It is unfair to put all this burden on you. I would take your place if I could. But let's not give up yet; we've made it so far. By my calculations Rachel has now offered us discounts up to $3900, which would be enough to get us under $500 per day without getting any discounts for the last night. And she said we could both be participating in the other activities. Do you think it would be easier if we could participate together?"

Samantha nodded.

"So it seems that if we could somehow get through today, we might actually have smooth sailing till the end. We are at the half way point, and there is a good chance this is the worst of it. And before you say that is naive, mathematics says you can have higher confidence after seeing half of the events compared to seeing just the first."

Samantha actually smiled. "Don't go nerd on me."

"Hey, it worked: you smiled!"

"OK, maybe a little. But it still won't change the fact that the dinner won't happen," Sam countered.

"Did you notice that Rachel said she volunteered, but they turned her down. Have you thought why she would do that?"

"Because she's a slut?"

"Don't be disrespectful. Or sexist. Would you think the same if the genders were reversed?"

Rachel thought for a moment. "If it was a guy with six girls the society would think he is a stud." She smiled again. "Sorry, Rachel. I think you are a stud too!"

I laughed. "So, if it is not inherently bad for a guy, it is not inherently bad for a girl. Let me ask you this: do you like sex?"

She snorted. "Of course! Everyone likes sex."

"Good! Now bringing in mathematics, one times sex equals good, so it follows that six times sex equals,... err, I don't know... really good?"

She was now laughing too. "You are hopeless! It doesn't work like that."

"How do you know? Have you ever tried gang bang?" I asked.

"No, stop twisting my words!" Samantha was whining.

"Ok, but on a more serious but related note, have you ever fantasized about sex with multiple partners?"

"Yeah, but doesn't everyone? It doesn't mean that they would do so in real life."

"I bet a lot of the time people don't do their fantasies because they can complicate relationships. How do you do a threesome if your boyfriend doesn't want you to. Or anal if your partner doesn't want to. Or if they try to involve strangers it gets dangerous and they might catch diseases. But what if you didn't need to worry about any of those things, like here?"

Samantha was quiet for a long time. "It feels weird even thinking about doing it."

"Can you say what worries you?" I prodded.

"I've been so damn horny since we came into this hotel that I don't know if I am even thinking straight. What if I decide to do something, and then later can't live with myself?"

I chuckled. "I know what you mean. I kind of feel like a teenager again, with raging hormones and all. But we survived our teenage years, and have much more experience now. And I don't think we should let our lives be controlled by fear of what might happen. Why not flip it around? Think about all the good things you would have missed if we hadn't come here."

She blushed. "The orgasms have been out of this world. And swimming and saunas were nice. But I've been really embarrassed."

"A little embarrassment never hurt anybody. Anything else?"

"I've never been tied. I think it might be hot with someone I trust, but these are all strangers. It scares me."

"Have you thought about who these men are? They design, build, and install machines whose purpose is to bring pleasure. I bet they don't want to hurt anyone. The hotel will have a guard there. And since they want to stream, I could watch from their website and come help you if something was wrong."

"And how would you feel if I did it?" There was fear in her eyes as she looked at me.

I wanted to think how to put my words, but I couldn't wait for long, because she was so desperately waiting for my answer. "I..., Now don't get me wrong, but I would find it incredibly hot. But only if you wanted to do it. If you don't want to, I will call Meredith myself and take all the blame."

Her expression said she was both surprised and relieved at the same time, and then she hugged me tightly. She was whispering: "I am conflicted. I want it. Just thinking about it gets me so horny that I am trembling. And it scares me that I want it. And I fear that it would hurt, or that I would panic, or that something would go badly. Or that you would find me disgusting afterwards."

"Nothing about you could ever be disgusting," I tried to reassure her. "You are beautiful inside and out. I will support you in whatever you decided to do."

She hugged me tight for a minute.

"Have sex with me. I want you to take my anal virginity. Then I want to have dinner with Takeshi and his friends."

I took her face between my hands and kissed her lips. "I would love to. But first you need to call Rachel, they need time to prepare."

While Samantha was making the phone call, I opened the letter of instructions. The start time was marked for a little over two hours away. For preparation they wanted Samantha to use the enema, pee, and have a shower. She should not be wearing any clothes for an hour before the event to avoid pressure marks from clothes. She would need to be at the small ballroom at the designated time, and would be returned back to her room two to three hours later.

Samantha put the phone down. I stepped behind her, and kissed her neck. She turned her head away to give me better access. I kneaded her shoulders, and she groaned in appreciation. Slowly I started pulling her shirt open, and then slid it down her shoulders. I kissed and sucked my way from her neck to her shoulder, then repeated the same on the other side. I cupped her breasts, and stroked the under sides. She sighed.

I turned her around, and started a trail of kisses from her forehead to her lips. She opened her mouth wider, and gently played her tongue against mine. I pulled her shirt off completely, and threw it on a chair. I sucked lightly on her neck, but not enough to leave a mark. She was sensitive and got goosebumps on her arms. I couldn't resist her nipples anymore, and trailed my way down with more kisses. Finally the heavenly breast with its hard peak was in my reach. I sucked the nipple in first, and she hissed. I felt the nub with my tongue, circled around, and blew air on it. The areola crinkled, and she pulled me closer. I couldn't resist the softness, and tried to suck her whole breast into my mouth.

After repeating the treatment with her other breast, I knelt down and removed her skirt. I booped her clitoral hood with my nose and she giggled. I inhaled her scent. It was strong, because she had been aroused the whole day, but it was intoxicating. I had to taste her, but she pushed me away.

"My turn," she said in a husky voice.

She gave me a light kiss on the lips, and opened the top button of my shirt. She kissed the skin that was exposed, and then opened another button. Another kiss. Finally all open. She removed my shirt, and walked behind me, with her breasts keeping contact with my arm, then my back. She covered my nipples with the palms of her hands, and rubbed. My nipples were instantly hard, and it was my turn to get goosebumps. She kissed my shoulder blades.

Her hands moved down, and unbuckled my belt. She had some trouble with the button, but it finally popped open. She slid her hand into pants and cupped my balls. I was already semi-hard, and her gentle caresses were causing blood to flush into my member. I could feel the twin peaks of her nipples pressing on my back while she was maneuvering my pants down.

I turned around, start started pushing her toward the bed. She sat down, and grinned, because my dick was now at the perfect sucking height for her. She looked at it from every angle first.

"I like your cock. It looks like it wants to have some fun with me," and she grinned again while looking up into my eyes.

Then she sucked the head in, and I groaned. She licked around the glans, and slowly sucked me further in. She stopped before I hit the back of her throat, and then started bobbing back and forth. Her tongue paid attention to my frenulum, which was driving my excitement quickly higher. I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her gently on her back. While she scooted up on the bed, I stepped out of my pants and threw my socks off. I locked my eyes on her and started crawling closer.

"I want to taste you."

She spread her legs for me. She still had her toys inside, and the butt plug was winking at me. I drew lines on her inner thighs toward her pussy, and spread her lips to show the glistening folds beneath. I drew a long lick from the bottom of her hole to her clitoris, and she shivered. Her taste was strong, and I loved it. I licked her folds with my tongue, and dipped in her love tunnel in my meandering exploration. Her clit had come out to say hello, and I gave it a light kiss. Then I continued by sucking it in, and lightly circling her bud with the tip of my tongue.

Her fingers grabbed my hair, and directed me to stay in place. I was happy to oblige. I alternated sucking her clit, and circling around it with my tongue, steadily increasing the force of each. Then I grabbed the end of her butt plug, and started fucking her with it.