Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come now, Samantha-san!" Takeshi yelled.

As soon as Takeshi's blow hit Samantha's buttock, another man slapped her from the other side. Samantha screamed, but couldn't stop impaling her on the cocks. She was coming, and it it went on, and on, and on. Takeshi and the other man stopped their blows and started stroking her cheeks. Samantha was out of breath, and strength. She stopped moving, but her body was involuntarily twitching. The men pulled out of her, arranged her on her back, and then stood around her. She was looking dazed at the six cocks being jerked furiously above her. Then they erupted, one after another, with satisfied grunts. Jizz covered Samantha from hair to pussy. It was in lines, and droplets, and big splotches on her stomach, and breasts, and sliding down her sides. Her right eye was caked closed, and she was tasting her semen covered lips with her tongue.

I came.

The video feed died. Timer showed two hours and forty minutes for the broadcast.

There was a knock at the door.

"Security! I am bringing her in, can you open the door, please?"

I had cleaned myself, and put on a robe. I opened the door. The security guard pushed Samantha in on a food cart. She was covered in cum soaked white sheet, and her legs spilled over the the edges of the cart on both sides. Her right arm was under the sheet, making lazy circles over her sex.

"She received a gift box. It is on the bottom shelf. Rachel wanted me to inform you that your nightstand has salve that you should apply inside her pussy and ass; it helps with the recovery. I can leave the cart here. Housekeeping will pick it up tomorrow. Have a good night, sir."

And with that, we were alone. It was quiet. I looked at her. Her one barely open eye looked back at me, and she smiled faintly.

"I did it," she whispered.

"That you did." I smiled. "You were amazing!"

She smiled again, but tears were forming in her eyes.

"Sssh! Everything is good. Let's get you into the shower."

I picked the gift box from the cart and placed it on the table. I removed the sheet, and threw my robe on the bed to not soil it. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. Once it had warmed up, I sat down in the shower with her, my back against the wall and she leaning against me.

The water was flowing over us, and I wiped most of the semen away with my hand. I made sure her hair was wet, and then poured a generous amount of shampoo on her head. I worked quickly to clean it before all the shampoo washed away. Next I repeated it with the conditioner. It wasn't salon treatment, but at least her hair was clean. Finally I spread the liquid soap all over her, and rinsed her off.

After toweling her dry in my lap I spent a few minutes blow drying her hair. Definitely not salon treatment, but better than sleeping in wet bed. I carried her into bed, and then remembered Rachel's message. I rummaged through my nightstand, and found two healing salves, one for vagina and the other for anus. When I pushed the salve into her vagina she tried to turn away.

"No more," she whispered.

"Just something to smooth away the irritation. Almost done."

I carefully applied the other salve on her backside, and after washing my hands pulled the blanket over us and spooned her.

"Hold me," she whispered, and promptly fell asleep.

It took me a while longer. Tonight had been incredibly hot. But I was also feeling guilty. Was a job really worth all this? Would Samantha hate me in the morning, or have a nervous breakdown? I finally succumbed into a restless sleep.