Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah, stop! I don't want to come yet," she buckled and trembled as she forced down the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her. "I want to feel you in my pussy, too. Let me take out the ben wa balls first."

I watched in fascination as she bore down, and stuck two fingers inside to grab the end of the toy. She pulled it out, and it was slick with her juices. I grabbed her wrist before she could throw it out, and started licking the toy clean.

"Damn that's hot," Samantha groaned.

Once I was done, I let go, and moved higher up on her body. I licked first the undersides of her breasts, then her nipples, finally giving them a good suck. Then I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed my dick, and moved it in her folds to get it slick. I found the entrance to her tunnel, and pushed in.

"Ooh! So good. Go slow, or I'll cum," she pleaded.

Her pussy enveloped my cock, and her heat and wetness was pure bliss. I was grinding on her knob, and the pressure on my pubic bone was dangerously close to pushing me over. It was torture to move at the slow pace she wanted, just below my own hair trigger. I kissed her lips, hungrily sucking on her tongue, trying to concentrate on the feel of her lips to forget the excruciating pleasure below.

"I want you in my ass now. I want to come when you are in my ass."

She turned on her tummy, and wiggled her bottom at me. I growled and grabbed the end of the butt plug. She pushed her right hand underneath, to give pleasure to her button. I pushed the butt plug deeper, then pulled out, watching her sphincter stretch around it. I repeated, pulling harder now, and the toy popped clear. She gaped briefly, and I admired the treasure that she was about to give me. I remembered lube at the last moment, and yanked the nightstand open. My hands were shaking when I pulled the lube out, and covered my whole shaft. Finally prepared, I grabbed hold of my tool, and started pushing in. I could see Samantha was pushing back like I had taught her, and my cock was sliding in with an exquisite feeling of friction along the way.

"Uuh! I love how it feels, go slow and deep first. Then fuck me as hard as you want," Samantha growled.

I thought it was hot that she was able to tell me exactly what she wanted. I finally bottomed out. Her soft globes felt heavenly as I pushed in between. I went slow for as long as I could handle, but finally was at the limit of my self control. I started picking up speed.

"Oh, god!" Grunt. "Argh, so good. Fuck me, Frank. Don't hold back. Give me all you've got!" she egged me on.

And I gave her my everything. My cock was painfully hard as I plowed her as deep as I possibly could. I was sweating now, and breathing heavy, but I wanted this goddess of sex to ascend to euphoric levels she had never experienced before. My strong pushes were sliding her forward on the bed sheets, and the friction on her breasts and nipples was fueling her oncoming orgasm. Suddenly her anus squeezed me tight, and the formerly soft pillows of her bottom became rock hard.

"Aaargh", she screamed.

I had passed my limit when her first contraction hit, and I spurted my first shot of batter with her scream. Maybe I screamed too; I couldn't tell. It felt like I emptied my soul into her colon, and the ecstasy continued along with her rhythmic contractions far longer than I had ever felt. I felt exhausted, and had to lie down on her. I didn't want to pull out, but eventually my dick shrunk down, and slipped out. I went to the bathroom to wash myself, and brought in a wash towel I had rinsed with warm water. I wiped around Sam's bottom just in case. She let out a happy sigh.

Sam turned on her side and smiled at me. "That was lovely. Just what I needed. You made it perfect."

I smiled. "I am happy. And it felt wonderful for me, too."

"Maybe next time we can make it last longer. I was just so horny that I had to fight against coming too early."

My heart skipped a beat with the word "next". I couldn't help but smile again. "It was torture holding back myself as well. But the prize at the end was worth it. I may have seen stars."

She chuckled. "That's good. I was a little afraid that I was too bossy and concentrated too much on what I wanted."

"I liked that you knew what you wanted. I was happy to provide. So, what do you want to do now? We have some time to kill," I asked.

"I'd just like to lie down in bed and talk. To get to know you better."

So we talked. We kept the topics generally light weight, because I could sense that she was still apprehensive about what was to happen later. I liked her sense of humor, and her sensitivity, but she still had a strong backbone when she really wanted something. We talked about the foods we liked, and the places we had been to, and where we wanted to go. We both like steaks and Italian food. We both got Japan and Tahiti still on our bucket lists.

We went to take a shower together. We washed each others hair and back. Her body covered in soap suds was divine, but I mostly held my hands in check. After I had toweled myself dry I went back to bed to browse my phone. She was fixing her hair and makeup. It all felt so nice and mundane, but the minutes were ticking down relentlessly.

Then it was time.

We had donned our robes, and hugged.

"Please stay here. It is easier if you don't escort me there." Then she continued. "I need to do this, for both of us."

She could tell that I was about to protest, and she smiled sweetly. "I also want it. But I would feel safer if you watched the stream. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded.

I booted my laptop and started browsing the hotel website to find Samantha's stream. My phone rang. It was Meredith.

"Hi Frank, do you have a couple of minutes?"

"Sure, what's on your mind, Meredith?"

"Since this is your first work trip I just wanted to find out how you are doing, but I actually just checked your numbers and it seems I have nothing to worry about. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it!"

"Thanks! But I can't take all the glory for this one. With the attendance and the competition, I wouldn't stand a chance without Samantha. And like you said, she knows your products, so I won't end up looking like a moron when someone asks a question I don't know the answer to."

She chuckled. "Yeah, she is smart alright. I just didn't think she had it in her to stop being so painfully awkward when talking to people she doesn't know."

"Ah, well, she is better now than in the beginning, but still not great," I hesitated. I was hoping she wouldn't continue this line of thought, but she pushed on.

"Then how on earth are you signing up so many customers if she's just standing there like some totem pole?"

"Erhm, she's... how should I put it, learned to use her womanly charms."

Meredith burst into rich laughter. "Are you kidding me? Our Samantha? Wow! Well, good on her if she's finally coming out of her shell. But a little tip: if you ever meet her mother, don't let her hear you say that." And she laughed again. "I'll better give her a call and hear this from herself. But I don't want to hold you any longer. See you next week!"

I finally found what I think was the right stream. There was just a countdown going on, with 15 minutes to go. To kill the time, I browsed their online store. My previous gifts had been a hit, and I got a new idea. I decided to call the hotel boutique.

I heard a ping from the TV, and noticed there was a light blinking in the lower right corner. This was strange, since the TV was on standby, and I had not touched the remote. I turned it on.

"Hotel Stream Announcement! Watch as brave girl takes on six guys in an epic gang bang!"

Holy shit! I hadn't realized they would be announcing streams inside the rooms. Although it did make sense. Otherwise most people probably wouldn't even know about them. But it also meant that Samantha would be a local celebrity for the rest of the trip. Then chat messages started popping up on the right side of the screen.

"Is it coming from this hotel? I've been here all week and this is the first stream. - curious-guest"

"is this thing live? - spankboy"

The screen flashed bright, then showed Samantha standing, wearing the hotel bathrobe, in the ballroom. Her mouth was moving, but there was no sound at first.

"... my robe?" she was asking something.

"Leave clothes and slippers on chair. Climb on table, please." Takeshi's clipped voice.

On the TV I could see Samantha's face flush red. It was suddenly real. I could see her fingers trembling, but she kicked her slippers under the chair next to her, and then untied her robe. She hesitated half a second, and then pulled the robe off, and dropped it carelessly on the chair. She turned and walked to the table. The camera followed her from behind. She put her right knee on the table, and leaned in. The camera zoomed in on her bottom, displaying everything in 72 inch high definition view.

"wow, she's hot! porn star? - spankboy"

Samantha had gotten on all fours on the table.

"On your back." Takeshi again.

Samantha turned on her back. The view switched to a different camera, which was straight above the table. Samantha was able to see the camera, because she was staring straight at it. She blushed all the way down to her nipples.

"We tie now. Relax."

On the screen Takeshi was passing burgundy colored silk rope to three of his colleagues, and leaving the last to himself. One man was using a camera, and two men pushed a food cart closer. Takeshi was the shortest of the men. One was tall and fat, like a sumo wrestler. Others were somewhere in between, and they seemed to range from mid thirties to early fifties in age.

"seen her swim, guest i think - ashley"

The men bent Samantha's arms so that her hands were under her neck, and gave her a small pillow. Then they used the rope to tie her arms in the bent position. They pushed her arms flush with the table, then looped the rope under the table to lock her arms in open position. Samantha's blush had lessened, but she was breathing heavier, and looking at the rope as it was looped around her flesh.

"no way! what a skank - spankboy"

"She could be a model. - curious-guest"

The men at Samantha's legs were also busy. They had bent her legs so that her feet almost touched her pussy, and they were looping the rope around her legs to lock them in place. They pushed her knees a little toward her head, and then pushed down, which had the effect of exposing her sex and opening her slit lewdly. The camera zoomed in. The insides where already slick with Samantha's arousal. The camera zoomed out again as the men finished tying her legs open. I would have been really uncomfortable in that position, but Samantha seemed to be unbothered. She seemed very flexible. That thought got my dick twitching.

"Comfortable?" Takeshi asked.

Samantha coughed to find her voice. "Yeah, I am OK."

Four of the men started piling food on Samantha's naked and bound body. Sushi, of course. The camera view switched to Takeshi. He was giving a speech in Japanese. The only word I understood was "Samantha". After he was done, all the food was now on Samantha. The camera again switched to top view. I had to say it looked artistic. I paused the video, and snapped a picture with my phone, before catching up to live feed. The men toasted, and sipped their drinks. Takeshi brought a small cup next to Samantha's lips.

"Sake," he said.

Samantha opened her lips, and Takeshi poured in small amounts at a time so that she wouldn't choke. The men picked up their chopsticks, and started to eat. The conversation picked up in Japanese, and I of course couldn't understand a thing.

"The men work for the hotel. I saw them installing gym equipment. - curious-guest"

The Japanese work crew was having a good time. Takeshi was being an attentive host, and feeding small bites and sips of drink to Samantha. As the food was leaving more and more areas of Samantha's skin uncovered, the chopsticks were tracing longer patterns on her skin. She squirmed occasionally, either from arousal or being ticklish, but I couldn't tell. Suddenly two men on opposite sides of the tables grabbed Samantha's nipples at the same time, and pulled. Samantha arced her back, and mewled.

"boring. are they going to fuck the whore or not? - spankboy"

"*** spankboy has been banned from chat"

"lol - ashley"

The camera switched into Samantha's bald cunt. Chopsticks had her clit in between, and they were sliding smoothly back and forth. Sam's body was trembling, and her pink hole was leaking cream.

"hot! - ashley"

The messages were starting to get too distracting, so I turned off the chat panel. I was just interested in Samantha. And, to be fair, this opportunity was just too good to waste. I stripped naked on the bed, and started playing with my own pleasure wand. It seemed like Samantha would be tied up - I chuckled at my own joke - for a while longer, so I needed to pace myself.

In the room the men were finally finishing up the last morsels of food. They were now deliberately playing with Samantha's body with their chopsticks while they continued drinking. She was squirming around, but it was clear from her nipples and glistening gash that she was enjoying the treatment. Samantha had to endure two more rounds of sake and sexual torture before the men were ready to move on to the next phase. They cleared the table from everything except their tied up target of lust. Samantha looked at the standing men that surrounded her with some apprehension, but her arousal was damping the fear. Then the men leaned in, and Samantha squeaked.

Takeshi surrounded her left breast in his hands, and sucked her nipple into his mouth. The man on the opposite side of the table did the same with her other breast. The largest man leaned in to worship her vagina. Two men kneeled on the floor, and sucked Samantha's toes in their mouths. The last one circled the table with a camera, and the video feed was showing split screen of Samantha from above, and close up shots of breast being mauled, nipple being chewed, clitoris being sucked, and pussy being penetrated by two fat fingers. Samantha's body was buckling uncontrollably, or what the ropes allowed.

The men let up their ministrations, and rotated clockwise. Then they started again. Samantha's muscles were strained, and she was starting to sweat.

I couldn't control myself, and came all over myself.

But Samantha's ordeal was not even half way through. The men rotated again. They each had their own style of bringing Samantha pleasure, and she was overwhelmed by the avalanche of sensations flooding her body. She was slick with sweat, and occasionally screamed something incomprehensible. She still tried to struggle. Rotate. Pleasure. Samantha was in a world of her own, no longer even seeing her surroundings even though her eyes were open. She was no longer able to make any sound, just silently screaming and sucking in breaths when she could

Finally the man who was filming started what sounded like a count down. When he finished, the men switched their tactics. Those at her breasts pulled and twisted her nipples with one hand, and slapped her breasts with quick blows. They used enough force to sting, but not enough leave a bruise. The man working her vagina pushed in three fingers and started rapidly rubbing her g-spot, and used his other hand to massage her clitoris. The others were raining rapid slaps on Samantha's inner thighs, and on her pubis mons. Samantha's every muscle contracted, and held. Her eyes rolled so that only whites could be seen. She stayed unmoving for what seemed like an eternity, but couldn't have been more than thirty seconds. Then she collapsed, and passed out.

Everything stopped.

Rapid Japanese followed, and the men begun untying Samantha's limp body. Another man, who I assumed to be hotel security, stepped into picture. He checked Samantha's pulse. After a moment he grinned, and gave the men thumbs up sign. I was finally able to breath myself. I cleaned myself with tissue. I needed a drink, and grabbed a whiskey from the minibar.

The picture had shifted. Samantha was lying on a mattress, and was starting to move. She sat up, but held her head. Takeshi was asking her something which the cameras did not pick up. Samantha nodded, and soon she had a water bottle and pills in her hand. She drank the whole bottle, and then relaxed on her back on the mattress. She looked straight at the camera, and gave a thumbs up. That cracked me up!

The men disrobed. The fat man had a very thick cock, but none were particularly long. They were all in various rates of arousal. They sat around Samantha, and started stroking her arms and legs. Samantha stretched herself, and her nipples became hard pointers again. Takeshi laid on his back next to Samantha and told her to get on top of himself. Samantha straddled him, and then grabbing Takeshi's dick, lowered herself all the way in. Her inner thighs and breasts were slightly reddened from the slaps, and she winced a little when she bottomed out. She started grinding on Takeshi, and the other men moved in. She was presented cocks to suck, but since she had just one mouth, the men helped themselves to her hands as well.

Once everyone was hard, they pushed Samantha down. The view shifted to her behind, where Takeshi's cock was pumping in her swollen, juicy cunt. Her ass cheeks were pulled open, and another hand started spreading lubricant on her rosebud. First one finger slipped in, then another. Samantha grunted, but did not stop gyrating on the cock. Then a third finger creeped in on the opposite side, and started pushing for access as well. This time Samantha stopped, and pushed out. Her sphincter spread out lewdly around the fingers already in, and then the third slipped in. Samantha shivered, and started tentatively humping up and down on the cock and fingers. The fingers in her ass stayed with the movement, twisting around when their owners felt her soft insides.

I was rock hard again, and pulled out a fleshlight from the nightstand. I had no doubt I would be able to come again at this rate.

On the TV another man was now aiming his cock at Samantha's well stretched anal opening. In he went, and Samantha grunted. She wiggled around, and then started slow and sensual pulls up, and then down. She was gradually picking up speed, and gyrating her body around the impalers.

"Oh my god this is amaziiiing!" Samantha screamed.

She switched to short, rapid movements, now determined to get her off. But she was to be disappointed. Takeshi stopped her, and climbed out from under her, and the man behind pulled out as well. The sumo man took Takeshi's place. Samantha leaned in to take him in her mouth, and once he was suitably wet, Samantha placed herself over the thick cock. She sank down two inches, then pulled up an inch, and slammed herself all the way down.

"Yes!" she screamed.

She had time to ride for just a short moment, when another man pushed his penis in her rectum. She shivered, and switched into long hard strokes. She was twisting and pulling her left nipple, then pulled the hands of the nearest men to do it for her, on both of her breasts. Samantha was on a freight train toward her orgasm. The man in her ass pulled out, and another replaced him. The new man was rapidly fucking her ass, and was taking Samantha towards her release as well. But he also pulled out without finish.

"Nooo! So close, give me... aaah," Samantha finished her protestations when she felt yet another penis fill her anal cavity.

Samantha switched into overdrive, and this time the men were happy to oblige. The thick cock churned her vagina, and her clitoris was grinding on his pubic bone. The cock in her ass was doing long and determined strokes. Her breasts were being abused by two men. Takeshi raised his hand, aiming for Samantha's right buttock.