Hard Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind, strip to what you have on underneath."

Rachel continued to lick and suck Tom's cock. She had licked it completely clean of their juices and Rachel was amazed that she hadn't thrown up. Tom alternated between watching Jill strip before him as her sweet innocent daughter sucked his cock. His dick began to renew its hardness.

"Lovely... very lovely," he complimented the beautiful wife and mother who was now standing in front of him in just her thong. "Turn around... yes, very, very nice indeed. You have a wonderful body."

"Thank you," Jill said pleased with the complement.

"Good then. Now take your thong off?"

"Yes Mr. Jones. You know that I'll do whatever you want me to."

There was no doubt in Tom's mind what Jill meant by that. The blonde woman had been around him long enough to understand what was expected. Tom smiled as he watched her remove her frilly thong. Meanwhile, her teen aged daughter Rachel was busy under his desk sucking his cock. He loved his power.

"Jill, my dear, why don't you play with yourself.

The blonde wife and mother didn't hesitate. She started massaging her breasts with the palms of her hands. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Then, lifting one breast to her mouth, she sucked on her own nipple. After doing the same with her other breast, Jill slowly slid her fingers down her belly to her shaved mound. She cupped her pussy and then raised her hand to her mouth. After sucking on a finger -- getting it real wet -- she lowered it between her legs and slipped it inside her.

"Ahhh," she moaned as she began finger-fucking herself.

Tom looked at the beautiful blonde standing naked, masturbating for him, and then at her young blonde daughter, also naked and out of sight, sucking his cock under the desk. Before long, Tom was rock hard and ready for action. He rolled his chair back, yanking his cock from Rachel's mouth.

She looked up at him in surprise, but he just signaled for her to stay where she was. Then he removed his pants and boxers, got up, and walked around the desk to where Jill was masturbating. He got down on his knees and pushed his face between her legs.

"Oh yes, Mr. Jones," she moaned.

Tom accepted the invitation and began lapping her cunt. He loved the taste of pussy and licked and licked and licked. When Jill began squirming, Tom stood up and guided her to the desk. He turned her and pushed on her shoulder and she submissively leaned over with the palms of her hands on the desktop causing her gorgeous ass to stick out. Tom got behind her and shoved his huge hard-on into her wet pussy from behind.

"Yes... yes, Mr. Jones. Oh god that feels good."

He began thrusting in and out of Jill harder and harder, which caused her to moan and grunt loudly.

Rachel remained silent under the desk, the same desk her mother was being fucked on. She heard the sounds emitting from her mom and wondered what was going on.

"Fuck me!!! Yes, fuck me harder!!" Jill suddenly screamed out.

And then Rachel knew. Mr. Jones was fucking her mother. Right there... with her in the room... unknown to her. Rachel smiled knowing that her mom had no idea she was there.

"Oh yessss, fuck me. Oh yeah, that feels soooo good. Make me cum, stud. Yes, touch my clit. Oh my god, that's good. Mmmmmm, pull it... yeah, like that. Pull my clit... fuck me... mmmmm. Oh no, not there. Ohhhhh. Okay, stick your finger in my ass. Mmmmm, just don't stop fucking me."

Tom had his cock in Jill's cunt and his thumb deep in her asshole. He leaned back so that, as he fucked her, he watched his thumb jam in and out of her ass. Tom noticed that Jill moved her own hand between her legs and frantically mauled the clit he abandoned.

Tom thought of Rachel sitting under his desk, listening to them fucking. He wondered what was going through her mind and then smiled even more broadly when he thought about Jill not knowing Rachel was there -- under the same desk she was leaning on. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jill's voice.

"I'm so hot. I'm close. Fuck me hard. Use your finger in my ass. God, I can't believe I like that. Ram it in me. Oh shit I'm so hot. Fuck me harder... harder. Yeah... uh, uh, uh, uh. That's it. Oh-my-god... aaaarrgghhhhhh!!!"

Tom felt the blonde's pussy contract and then become wetter as she orgasmed. He pulled his thumb from her asshole and put both hands on her hips as he relentlessly pounded his long thick cock in and out of her. Jill put her arm on the desk and then laid her head down on it as Tom thrust into her over and over again.

He then pulled out and pushed his cock-head between her luscious buttocks to her tight, puckered sphincter. Jill whimpered as Tom's huge cock-head throbbed at her anus. Her tiny anus caved inward and yielded under the pressure as he flexed his buttocks and rammed his hips forward. His massive cock-head popped into her rear channel and deep up her asshole.

"OH! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! OHHHHH!" she cried.

Tom gasped, gritting his teeth, his fingers digging into the softness of her creamy buttocks, his head flung back as he flexed his buttocks and ground his hips forward. His cock squeezed deeper and deeper into her tight little asshole as she moaned loudly. Deeper and deeper it went, and Tom groaned, burying the enormity of his long thick penis in her tiny anus, his hips pressing tightly to her buttocks. She whimpered, writhing her buttocks erotically in his crotch. Tom, slid his hands down her lush body to squeeze her breasts as he sodomized Jill slowly, deeply and thoroughly.

After several minutes Tom stopped suddenly, jerking his cock out of her anus and, quickly, pushing it down, rammed it heavily into her cunt. Jill cried out thinly, lurching and jerking as he ram fucked her cunt furiously, hammering his hips at her buttocks, reaming his cock deep into her little pink slit as he came hard, filling her warm pussy with his hot cum.

When Tom recovered he pulled out of Jill's cunt and walked around the desk, leaving her panting. He sat down in his chair and winked at Rachel. She uncontrollably smiled back at their little secret.

"OK Jill, please be seated. We're almost done."

While Jill walked back to the chair on wobbly legs, Tom handed Rachel another note which said, "Suck me."

Rachel looked up at him in shock. He just fucked her mother and he expected her to put his unwashed cock in her mouth. It was bad enough she did it after he fucked her, but this was different... it was covered with her mom's ass and pussy juices. When Tom saw her resistance he leaned over and whispered, "Suck it or I'll drag you out from under there."

Rachel couldn't face the humiliation so she took hold of the slimy cock in her fingertips and gingerly stuffed it in her mouth. She sucked and licked a few times, tasting the juices. At first she thought she'd be sick, but then it didn't seem all that bad and she began giving Tom a loving blow job. Once Tom was assured Rachel would continue he shifted his attention to her mother sitting in the chair in front of his desk.

"Jill," he began, "play with your pussy for me."

The blonde woman slipped her fingers between her legs and did as she was told, moving her fingers around the gooey mess. Tom was in heaven. He had the young blonde daughter sucking his and her mom's cum off his cock while the beautiful mother rubbed her fingers in the mixture between her legs. He simply sat back with his hands behind his head and watched the two woman perform.

"OK Jill, we're done. As always, you've won your husband another pay raise."

Rachel continued sucking Tom's cock while she heard her mother getting dressed. After a while, she heard the two say goodbye and then heard a door open and shut. They were once again alone. Tom smiled down at her as she sucked him to stiffness.

"That's my good little girl," Tom cooed, "just keep sucking. I love a young girl's mouth on my cock. Mmmmm, yeah, that's so nice. Did you like listening to me fuck your mother? Don't answer, just keep sucking. I bet you did. I bet you found it erotic. Just think, I was ramming my cock in and out of her pussy and ass while she was leaning on this desk... the same desk you were huddled under." Tom felt Rachel suck a little harder and knew he was getting to her. "Ah, so you did like it. Would you have liked to watch? I can arrange that, you know. Mmmmm, yeah suck me. Oh shit you have a great mouth."

Rachel listened to Tom's words and got turned on by them. She didn't know why, but she did. She was determined to make him cum again and moved her head rapidly up and down his long thick shaft. Then, without warning, she felt his cum flood her mouth. Her boyfriend always warned her... giving her time to release his cock.

She never had anyone cum in her mouth before so she tried to pull away, but Tom's hands held her head in place. Load after load filled her mouth as she swallowed faster and faster to keep from choking. When Tom stopped cumming, she sucked harder to draw the last of his jism out. Then Tom released her and leaned back in his chair.

Rachel pulled her head back and began licking the sperm that accumulated on her lips. She kept swallowing, trying to get the taste out of her mouth, but it lingered on. When Tom signaled for her to come out from under the desk, Rachel stood up on stiff knees. She felt more of his cum leak from her pussy and realized his cum was in both her mouth and cunt. She felt like a slut.

Rachel got dressed and left Mr. Jones office. She felt cheap and used, but the next day her father let her know that his boss Mr. Jones had told him that she got the company scholarship. "He said that you really earned it Honey. I'm very proud of you Rachel."

She was ecstatic. "Oh Daddy, it was a long hard interview, but it wasn't all that bad. Now I'm part of the Jones Company family just like you... and Mommy!!!" she smiled knowingly at her naive father.

12