All Comments on 'Hard Landing Ch. 01'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Read2Luv2019Read2Luv2019over 4 years ago
Rocking ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Please tell me the next chapters not far away?

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A lovely opening chapter

I so love slow build ups, and this is a great one. So many hints and an equal number of mysteries - a clear 5, and I shall be following and waiting for more.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
pretty good

This will make a good series, there is nothing wrong with a slow build-up it makes the story more believable and it lets us get to know everyone in the story, can't wait for the next ch.

erktecerktecover 4 years ago
In total agreement....

1. Nothing wrong with a slow build up

2. All the makings of a great story

And 3. Hope the next chapter comes soon....really soon

I loved it and hope to see more of your stories in the future.....s. :-)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Excellent story so far

And I'm really looking forward to chapter 2! Thank you for sharing this with us.

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyover 4 years ago
Marvel-ous

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. This is an excellent first chapter. Plenty of mystery, will they won’t they (although we all know they will 🥰). You’re a very good writer, scenes flow smoothly and without any of the dreaded information dumps we see in so many submissions here. Dialogue is believable and well done, I can hear the characters saying their lines in my head, which is the real test of dialogue. I hope you don’t keep us waiting long for the next chapter!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great start!

I really like how you've started this off! I can't wait for more of it! Thank you!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago

Nice energy in the writing — it fit nicely with the story setting of a rock concert. Really a good intro to some of the characters and nice foreshadowing of what may come. Looking forward to this romance.

ncdavetn2ncdavetn2about 4 years ago
Wow all over again

I’ve been thinking about reading the series again. Just started and even knowing how the story goes, it’s amazing the emotions that it is already bringing out.

BrokenSpokes, if you read this, thank you again and sincerely hope you find your way back.

Amazing story and gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

readn ths one again. beautiful story.il love to watch ths on a big a screen sumday, hopfuly. thank you for ths. hope u r doin jus fine n be back on writing any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jack Vance reference

Terrific writing, but you really caught my attention by naming the Rotors’ sound man after my favourite science fiction author. Or was that a fluke?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, fantastic!

This will be hard to beat for #1 in the Clitorides, you have set the bar high and I have faved the story for continuation - have to get on with voting but I Will Be Back!

Blessings,

Jason

ScloseeScloseeabout 3 years ago
Incredible

I am looking forward to reading reading the rest of this story and all of your others. Thank you for giving a reading order in your bio. Now I know the perfect order to get aquatinted with your characters. You have done a great job of getting me hooked already. I love a story before the sex, it helps me connect better with everyone in the story!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Interesting Start

Lots of detail setting the scene nicely with bits of mystery that will be resolved presumably as we travel along with the story. Writing excellent, characters nicely fleshed out; I'm going straight to next chapter.

5 from me.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Slow burn works for me because it gives plenty of opportunity to weave a variety of threads to be developed later. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Bluegirl Begins. Your writing really is that good. Thank you

I don’t know why I didn’t rate and comment the first time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus. Talking to jo feels like playing minesweeper. So many land mines....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mesmerized in every moment. Life s hard.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Already loving this story. Looking forward to where it's headed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the writing! Cringing at the music taste. Laughing at the idea liking Marvel in this day and age makes you a nerd somehow. Cant wait to read more. I love these slow burns, time to know the characters really makes the hot parts way more rewarrding. And these bite-sized chapters are just short enough to keep me invested. Nice work.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

I had a creative writing professor in college who told us that music--not just the words, but the energy and emotion and flow--was the single hardest thing to convey in writing.

With that in mind, it's no wonder this novel winds up being so amazing.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

I love this so far! Can’t wait to read the rest! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liking marvel does make her a nerd, coplay and her deeper like of comics (bitch planet) does.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I love this story, one of the all time greats.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

OK. Hold on!

Here we go again … third reading in one year.

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

Loving this again. Can’t wait to savor it! ❤️

teekjayteekjay11 months ago

Back here for a fifth time. I know I'll still get misty at more than a few points in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still awesome, I bet I read this twice a year - at least!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
1899 Followers
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES