Hard Lesson Learnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's something I have found out about, it seems to happen quite a lot and after finding out, I thought about it. The thought of watching my beautiful wife dominating me and forcing me to watch her receiving sexual pleasure from a well-endowed black man stirs something in me. It seems like the ultimate domination turn on."

"Not going to happen!" she said sharply, grabbed her wine glass and phone and headed for the door before stopping and turning back, "why did you say Black Man?" she asked, sharply.

"Er, it's just how I imagined it, they are apparently better endowed than white men, generally, and the skin contrast of you with a black man is just what went through my head." I explained, ignoring the fact that porn had inserted that in my head as the best way to be cuckolded.

She huffed and walked out of the room.

I gave her 20 minutes, but she didn't return, so I went searching. She was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, staring in to a fresh glass of wine. Before I could speak, she said, "That was a hell of a lot of information to take in, especially when I had no idea there was an issue with our sex lives."

"There isn't an issue, I just think there could be more to it, you did say 'tell me everything.'"

"I know I did, I didn't think it would involve those sorts of things. I'm struggling to get my head around it all at the moment. I'm going to need a bit of time, but I love you and want to do what I can to make you happy," she paused "but not absolutely anything!" she said, raising her eyebrows, "so I'm sure that we can give some of the things you mentioned a go, but certainly not everything. Just leave it with me."

It could have gone worse! I was happy that I had gotten things off my chest and hopefully would see some of my desires and fantasies coming true. Time would tell.

The next week passed without Rachel mentioning our discussion. I felt like bringing it up a couple of times, but thought better of it. We didn't really speak much at all that week, she didn't call in to work and on the evenings we mostly went about our own separate things, of course mine involved a little surfing the net. Most notably though, we didn't have any sexual contact. She wore full PJ's to bed and just kissed and rolled over when I went to move across to her.

Rachel called me on Friday afternoon at work and asked me to bring Chinese Food home and to make sure there was wine, we were going to have a chat.

I did as instructed, picking up wine and the food on the way home, getting back just before 7. God, I was nervous.

Rachel greeted me by the door in a full length silk kimono robe, looking stunning, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a deep kiss. "Good sign," I thought, which relaxed me no end. I could tell that she'd already had a glass or two of something, probably for courage.

"Hey," I said when she let go, "you want to talk?"

"Not yet," she said, "I'm starving, and I need more wine. Take the stuff through, we'll eat in the kitchen."

We ate and drank, discussing normal stuff like work contracts, friends and family matters etc. As we finished up eating and were in to our second bottle she said, "OK, I want to talk to you so stay quiet and listen."

"OK, no problem."

"That's not staying quiet!"

"Sorry."

"Hey!"

This time I managed to not respond.

"I had a lot to think about after last weekend and everything that you told me. At first, I was upset and confused, then I realized that wanting something more is not always a bad thing, and it must have taken some courage for you to tell me what you were thinking. I listened back to everything that you said and what you wanted to do, you know, that obviously there are things that I am not interested in even trying."

I went to speak, I don't even know what I was really going to say, but she just gave me a glare. I stayed quiet.

"I think that you might be right, there are more things that we can experiment with to see if we can have more fun and broaden our horizons, so I'm ready if you are."

She pushed back her chair, stood up and dropped her robe off her shoulders and down to the floor. My mouth dropped and my cock, which had been unused for over a week, sprang to life. Rachel was stood in the middle of the kitchen in a sheer lacy bodice which cupped her sizable, beautiful breasts. It was just the right amount of sheer, being able to see her skin tone through the body and her perfectly sized nipples. The panties were the same sheer just showing her thin and light colored landing strip and the legs were covered in sheer white hold up stockings. She literally took my breath away.

"Well," she said putting her hands on her hips,"are you ready?"

I nodded wildly, "Oh, you can speak now." she said.

"Holy shit, am I ready!" I said. This had started well, it seemed that I was right to tell her my thoughts.

"Follow me." she said and headed out of the kitchen. It was only then that I could see that the panties were a thong so that between the stocking top and bodice all that was on show was her toned, perfectly shaped, flawless ass. She swayed it left and right as she walked away, my cock throbbed in my pants. I quickly followed as she headed up the stairs to the master bedroom.

"Take your clothes off, everything, and get on the bed. I'll be back in a minute." she went in to her walk in closet.

I was naked in record time and lying on my back on the bed, my cock was straining to exceed its full 5 inches. Rachel came back in and smiled, "You are definitely ready aren't you. Well, I had a bit of embarrassment this week because I went shopping and bought a few things that we could use. I'm not sure what the sales assistant thought of me, I hope it is worth it."

She pulled a plain bag from behind her back. "First, let's get you in position." she said and pulled something out of the bag. She walked up her side of the bed and strapped a Velcro strap around my wrist, she fixed the other end to the bed post then went round and repeated on the other side. I was feeling very horny and gave the straps a bit of a pull in mock horror at being tied down. In truth the straps weren't very sturdy, she hadn't spent on quality, a good hard tug would have ripped them open, but I wanted this and was happy to play along.

"That's the bondage sorted," she said with a smile, "now for your BDSM." she pulled out a riding crop. Not a real one, but enough to sting as she whipped it across my stomach and the top of my legs. It wasn't doing much for me, but again I played along. She then started tapping my balls with the leather end, I jumped a little, she started to tap harder each time and each time a little jolt of pain/electricity went through my body. She kept increasing the strength, still concentrating on my balls, and I started involuntary grunting "ah, you like that!" she said and put a bit more in to it.

It was starting to hurt, at the same time was sending shock waves through me. The next whip really caught me and made my legs jolt up, I grunted loudly, "there it is," she said, "now I have found the level I need to hit if or when you need to be punished." Fuck, I thought, I'm not sure often I'd want that punishment.

She put the crop down and pulled a little pouty face, "Did that hurt your little balls?" she said and started to gently rub them, this turned in to a full message of my ball sack which felt good. The pain from the crop was quickly forgotten.

My hard on had returned at full force, she still had her hand on my balls but circled her finger and thumb around the base of my cock (I need to add that, unfortunately due to my lack of girth, her finger and thumb easily overlap) but then she paused for a few seconds, I was expecting her to start masturbating me, after a week of nothing and the turn on received so far tonight I was ready to go, but she didn't, she paused and let go. It was agonizing frustration.

She climbed on the bed and straddled me, facing away, so her ass was on my chest and filling my vision. What a sight! She started massaging my lower stomach, hips and thighs, working all around my cock and balls without touching them. As she went down to my thighs, she was breathing heavily on to my groin. This went on for what felt like an age and was a hell of a tease, with the rubbing, the breath and the ass in my face. I wasn't sure that I wouldn't cum without being touched, but again she stopped.

She then stood up on the bed, legs either side of me, slowly removing her panties. When they were off, she sat back down on my stomach and lent in for a deep, long kiss. Our tongues worked away at each other and as she pulled away she asked "how am I doing?" "Absolutely fantastic," was my honest answer.

"Let's see how you do then." she said and shuffled up my body until her legs were either side of my face with shins on my upper arms, and she lowered her pussy on to my mouth. She said something that I couldn't hear properly but I knew what my job was.

I started to gently lick around her pussy lips. I then started dipping my tongue in and out, alternating between inner and outer, before adding a nibble of her lips and clit as they puff and expand with her arousal.

I extend my tongue deeper inside her and for longer each time, occasionally flicking it out at the top of her pussy to catch the clit, a hit of which always gives a jolt of satisfaction. I can happily give oral to Rachel for as long as she can last, but this session went on a while and my tongue was starting to ache, she reacted to the slowing of my exertions by grinding her pussy harder on to my face and I could hear her muffled moans of pleasure.

Eventually she slowed and slowly lifted off my face and moved back to sit on my stomach. She was panting and flushed, "thank you, that was outstanding," she said. She sat for a few seconds looking at me, my face covered in her juices, which I couldn't wipe away even if I'd wanted to. Then she smiled a devious smile and slowly shuffled down, keeping eye contact at all times. My cock was still as hard as it's ever been, and I was ready to explode.

She sat herself on my thighs, "wow, that looks like it's ready for some fun!" she said looking at my penis. "You wouldn't believe how ready." I said. "If I release you, do you promise that you won't touch me, or your cock, unless I give permission?" (she normally would think the word cock crude, but was maybe getting into her part) "Absolutely," I responded.

I had enjoyed the bit of bondage, but was happy to continue with some mental bondage if it meant getting inside her and releasing my built-up supply. She lent forward and unstrapped the cuffs with her still covered tits right in my face. I went at them for a nibble, but she pulled away, "you promised, no touching, don't forget I have a punishment waiting if you disobey."

Ah, yes, the crop to the balls. I decided to obey.

She raised her hips up and slid forward, her pussy now over my throbbing penis, she lowered herself and started gently sliding along my cock without letting it inside her. I could feel her warmth and damp, after a few lengths she slid to the tip of my penis and appeared to try and get it inside her without using her hands, but failed, she moved back up and tried again.

I was desperate to feel her on me. I wanted to feel her and I needed to cum, I went to lift my penis to allow her to slide down on to it, she slapped my hand away, "no touching it!" she almost shouted.

Twice more she repeated her attempts to get me inside, I was trying to flex my penis upwards to make it easier, but she failed on both attempts. I was dying, each time I could feel her heat and wet but never got inside, she looked up at me with a pouty face "maybe it wasn't ready after all," she said "it clearly doesn't want to get inside my wet pussy, so I think we'll finish there, I want a bath." her tone had turned very matter of fact.

"What!" I said, "we've finished?" I couldn't believe. I was throbbing and seconds away from cumming, and she had stopped.

"It never really had a chance of getting inside me," she said, "that was a tease. This part is now denial, isn't that something on your list?" I just lay there, my mouth open. She had built me up after a week of no contact and was now playing the game that I had asked for. My head was spinning. This was so hot, she was playing to my fantasies, but at the same time I needed to cum.

"I take it from the lack of response that you understand what is happening. You're not getting to cum, yet, and I am taking the dominant role! That's another thing on your list. Now I am going to take a bath. Would you like to join me?"

"Yes......, yes please." I stammered.

"Bad luck, I'm doing it alone, and you are going to go downstairs and tidy the kitchen, you left everything out from our finished meal. I want it spotless and all the cartons in the bin outside so as not to smell in the morning."

I couldn't believe it. I was horny as hell and was being sent to do chores while she took a leisurely bath. Again I just started at her, mouth open, but thinking how hot she was and how hot this situation was turning out to be.

"Have you gone deaf?" she said, stood there with her hands on her hips and legs slightly apart in an authority pose. She still had on her bodice and stockings but her pussy was bare, her neatly trimmed bush and lips just on show. I was captivated.

"Dave!" she snapped "are you going?" she reached for the crop that she had dropped earlier.

"Yes Mam." I said, jumping up and heading to the drawer where I kept the boxers and T-shirt that I wore around the house at night. I'm not sure why I said Mam, it just came out, probably because it was well-used in FLR porn and writings. She didn't miss it either, "oh, Mam! I like that, it shows a bit of respect," she said, "you can keep doing that. Actually, I think I'll insist. But don't bother putting those on, I think nudity was also on your list, so you can go downstairs as you are and get your jobs done."

"Naked, are you kidding?" was my response.

"No, I am not. I told you what to do, you questioned me; you told me to lead this relationship and to be in charge. Now, if your fantasy list wasn't all bullshit, you will put your hands on your head and close your eyes."

It wasn't bullshit, these were exactly some of the things on my list and I had had a fantastic night so far and was horny as hell, so I did as I was told. I could hear her moving and coming close to me. Whack, whack. Two hits to the balls with the riding crop. "One for questioning me and second for not addressing me as Mam!"

My knees had buckled slightly at the strikes, my nuts were throbbing and I had that sick feeling rising in my stomach. "Sorry Mam, I'll go know Mam," I groaned, heading for the door. "That's more like it, when you've finished, come back in here," she said. "Yes Mam!" "And do not touch your cock" "No Mam!"

I headed downstairs, despite the ache in the balls, my cock was still hard and bounced as I trotted down the stairs. I couldn't quite get my head round my evening with Rachel. For someone who had not been in to this sort of thing before she had taken to it well, she was hitting all the bases, sexy lingerie, tease, bondage, denial and domination. It was what I had asked for and while some of the kit she had bought was a bit cheap and nasty, her attitude was spot on.

Now it was happening though I wasn't sure that all of it was a turn on for me. I didn't like the ball punishment, I'm not sure how long I would enjoy being ordered about and calling her Mam. I certainly didn't know how long I would enjoy being denied once I was ready to cum. "I'm sure I can just tell her what I dont like and go from there," I thought to myself.

Looking back now on those thoughts, I was being very selfish! Rachel was fine, I had introduced these ideas, some were just starters to build to an unrealistic fantasy about major domination, cuckolding and seeing her take black cocks, and she had accepted these ideas and was trying very hard to give me what I wanted. Without me thinking about what she really wanted, I was focusing only on my pleasure again. Karma would eventually get me though!

Back to the evening. Despite some reservations I was still having a great night and, as mentioned, was hornier than I had ever been, so was happy to press on. I was bouncing around the kitchen, literally, bagging up the used containers and wiping down the surfaces. Once everything was clean, I grabbed the bag and headed outside.

The terrace light came on when I moved and while the first half of our large garden is completely hidden from view, I still felt conscious of being outside totally naked. It could have been a turn on but with cleaning having reduced my hard on to a semi. I then suffered the effect of the cold night air, which, while carrying the garbage bag around the back of the garages to the bin store, had the expected further reaction to my penis. Despite still feeling the need to cum, I was hanging at about 2-3 inches by the time I made my way back up to the bedroom.

On the bed was a box and a note.

"I believe this was also one of your turn on's. No questions, just put it on and come to show me in the bathroom.

PS I got the 'small' one.

Love, Rachel. xx."

I looked at the box CB-6000S Chasity device. The S was for small!

Again, at that moment, I was a little unsure. This is one of the fantasies that did turn me on, but if I put this on, when would I get to cum? I decided to commit to the moment and emptied the box out. There were various bits and pieces, so I had to work through the instructions to get it on properly. I also had to go and find something to lubricate the plastic to help slide over my skin. I used Rachel's motion gel, which normally stops exercise chaffing, but did the job well enough.

Eventually I had the right size ring around my balls and fitted the various parts and the pins. I caught my skin a few times, which hurt. Luckily, I have for a long time been very well trimmed of pubic hair (cut back the bush to make the tree look taller), so at least hairs weren't getting caught.

Messing with fitting the bits around my cock and balls had excited me again, so I had to wait and relax a little before I could fit the cock shaped plastic tube over my penis, but with a bit of effort and more gel, I got there. I pushed it over the pins and slid the little padlock through the hole at the end. As I clicked the lock shut, I felt nervous excitement and then a bit of panic. I realized there was no key in the box.

I looked at my cock squashed in to what the instructions said was a 2.5 inch cage, it was trying to grow and feeling tight which started to turn me on and the pressure of the cage on my cock was returning me to full horny.

I headed in to the bathroom as instructed. Rachel was reclining in the bath, which still had some bubbles in, I stood to her side. She'd heard me come in, but she didn't move. I made a little cough, but she left me stood there for about a minute, then she opened her eyes and let out a laugh, "ah, look at the little thing," she said sitting up in the bath. I immediately felt my face flush. "Does it hurt?" she said, dropping the dominant act for a second and asking a genuine question, "It hurt a bit putting it on, but it doesn't now, it just feels tight as I try to get hard."

She looked, her authority tone returned, "I think the full size model would have been too big for your little thing though, don't you?" I felt my face go flushed again. Had I asked for Small Penis Humiliation? I couldn't remember, but I was getting it from my beautiful wife as she lay in the bath, her large perfect breasts breaking the surface of the water, bubbles clinging to her nipples. "Yes Mam," I answered.

Humiliating as it was, she was probably right. Maybe exaggerated by the cage, the digs were sending shocks to my penis as it tried to grow in the cage. The tightness and the lack of a full hard on was turning me on even more.