Hard Lesson Learnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want five more minutes," she said laying back and closing her eyes, "stand there and wait for me, quietly." I paused for a second in a little shock, she wanted me to stand there for 5 minutes naked, other than a plastic cock cage, while she soaked in the bath? Obviously! "Yes Mam," was all I could say. Her lips went in to a little smile and my cock throbbed again.

After what seemed like 15 minutes rather than 5, she let out a sigh, opened her eyes and sat up. I was still throbbing in my cage as I had stood the whole time looking at her body soaking in the water, the bubbles almost gone and her breasts and pussy on show. I think she deliberately lay with her legs apart, so I could see what I hadn't been able to have all week. She was now teasing me because, in my locked state, I still couldn't.

"I did say to stand quietly but you spoke straight away. As it was only to accept instructions, I have decided not to slap your balls again, instead I'll just leave you there a bit longer."

"Thank you, Mam." I realized that I had quickly turned a little submissive, thanking her for not punishing me. It was my natural reaction as well, not forced.

"Pull the plug and grab a towel, you can dry me off," she said. "Yes Mam."

I put a towel on the floor, and she stepped out, god she was stunning. She raised her arms and I started to dry her off, "Gently," she said, I was perhaps a bit eager. "Sorry Mam."

I started to pat her dry with the towel, looking at her body and feeling the curves was torture, my cock was throbbing desperate to get erect, I carefully dried her all over lastly drying around her pussy. She stopped me, holding my hand still, and she took the towel with the other hand. She pushed my now empty hand between her legs on to her pussy. "Gently," she said again

As instructed I softly moved my fingers through her lips, dipping inside her to find her already wet, I then started to rub her clit between my finger and thumb. She let out a contented sigh, "just right," she said, so I kept going like that for a couple of minutes before she said, "that was nice, just wipe the bath down before joining me in the bed." I was left in the bathroom, still throbbing.

I whisked around the bath with a cloth and speed walked in to the bedroom. Rachel was under the covers, so I slid in and moved across to her. I was expecting her to be naked, but she was wearing a silk slip, as I got close she grabbed the chastity cage "shame this thing is on, I've had mine this evening, but you can't get yours, can you? Good night, sleep well." she rolled over so her back was to me and turned off her light.

I was left hornier than I had ever felt and with my cock locked in a plastic cage. It had been over a week since I had had any sexual release, now I couldn't even get erect. Shit, I hate this, but I love it at the same time. I lay there in the dark, It wasn't long before Rachel had clearly slipped off to sleep, but I had no chance. Due to how aroused I was, I couldn't stop thinking about sex, about what had happened tonight, about what could happen, what else she might have in mind and images of things that were clearly not on the table. Most of all, I needed to cum.

I have never experienced what is known as blue balls but a week without release plus the excitement of tonight, I think my balls were full to bursting and were giving off a dull ache. I tried to clear my mind and doze off, but I couldn't settle. Normally I would have considered sneaking off to relieve myself of some tension, but obviously I was locked away and had no idea where the key was.

Eventually I must have dropped off from exhaustion, it seemed like no time, before I was awake with a major pain in my cock and balls. Morning Wood! Like most men, I normally woke to a stiffy, but this morning it was being stopped by the cage.

In the attempt to expand, my cock was pushing the cage away from my body which was dragging the securing ring with it, which, in turn, was taking my balls with it. The lubrication I had added last night had obviously dried up, as the ring was dragging skin with it. That'll take some getting used to! I reached down and pulled the skin through the ring to stop the stretching, which relieved some pain.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asked, I hadn't even noticed she was awake. I explained my predicament, to which she just gave a little "oh."

"Breakfast in bed would be nice, naked service please," she was still in dominant mode.

"Er, no problem, can I go for a pee first?" - I realized that I had just asked her permission to use the bathroom!

"Of course," she said with a laugh. I scurried in to the master bathroom and at this point realized it was my first visit since midway through last evening and the first since getting locked in to the cage. I was desperate to go, but I was going to have to sit down to pee. That didn't feel quite right, but had to be done.

Looking down at myself, I noticed that, because I suffer shrinkage, my penis was no longer at the end of the cage. I'd obviously shrivelled while asleep and my morning erection had hit the limits of the cage width before the length and that lack of lubrication meant that I wasn't reaching the end

As I contemplated this situation, my wife walked in. "Oh my god," she laughed, "I bought the small size and even that's too big for you. Are you less than 2 inches?" I don't know if she was seriously wondering or mocking me.

"No, it's just stuck because there's no lubrication," I said. " If I am keeping it on for any amount of time, then I'll have to sort something out to help with that."

I looked up at her, "I need to pee," I said, expecting some privacy. "I know, I want to see how you handle it," she said. I couldn't wait and debate, so I sat myself down and released my full bladder. "Ah, you look sweet, very ladylike actually," Rachel said.

My face went hot and obviously red, I finished my pee a stood to flush, a load of pee dribbled out of the end of the cage, "Looks like you need to wipe like a lady as well, but next time do it before you stand up,... and clean that up," pointing at the drips on the floor. She turned and left. I did as needed and headed to the kitchen, still naked. She was back in bed looking at her phone as I passed.

Rachel normally enjoyed a light breakfast, so I prepared some toast, with a choice of jams and a large orange juice. I carried the tray up to the room, as I approached the bed I looked up to see that she was holding her phone up, "Smile!" she said,

"What?" I asked.

"You said about using cameras, so I did a nice recording of you bringing my breakfast, in your little plastic outfit. A couple of screenshots as well, for stills. Oh, and I did record you, from the upstairs window, when you were parading around on the patio last night. It's a good zoom on this new phone you know, it's very clear that you were feeling the cold!", she had a big smile. Great, not exactly the recordings I had in mind when I mentioned filming ourselves.

She patted the bed, "Come and sit down, we can talk while I eat this lovely breakfast."

"Now, as we've been to sleep, I'm going to ignore the fact that you forgot to address me properly." Crap! "As I said before, it took me some time to think about all the things that you said but then realized that some variation might be nice so, from your bucket list, I think we covered lingerie, bondage, female led domination and punishment, nudity, photos and recordings and of course chastity. Have I missed anything?" she asked.

"Tease and denial," I offered.

"Of Course. Quite a night, and if I'm honest, I enjoyed myself very much. What about you?" she asked, biting into a slice of toast

"Definitely," I said. "You looked fantastic and turned me on all night. The cage will take a bit of getting used to, especially in the morning. It did turn me on being ordered about, but I'm not sure that I would enjoy that being a 24/7 thing," I said, smiling at her.

"I don't know, I quite enjoyed that," she said, smiling back.

"I hope that you did," I said, "I enjoyed our sex life before and if you don't want to do anything more than that I am happy to go back to it," I didn't want to sound like I was only pushing my agenda, "but I thought last night was great, and we can do more of that, if you want, all I can add is that I am so horny its unbelievable," she broke in to a big smile, "you turned me on and without being able to get hard or get a release I have stayed horny all night. I still am!"

She put her tray to one side and leaned in to give me a big hug "this is definitely something we will be doing again," she said beaming, "I had so much fun, was sexually satisfied and feel like I've been pampered. Now let's do something about Mr Horny." She leaned over and opened a jewelry box on her bedside table and turned back with a little key, she lent over to the little padlock on my cage.

Again I had mixed emotions, it looked like I was going to get to screw my wife for the first time in over a week and release the pressure in my balls, at the same time I knew that the horny feeling would diminish. I wasn't sure that I wanted to be unlocked from the cage just yet, my fantasy had included a period of a few days or a week, maybe 2, not around 12 hours.

While my brain argued with itself Rachel had already undone the lock and pulled off the plastic cock shaped tube. My cock immediately began to grow, while she struggled to dismantle the rest, the conflict in my head went away as the potential of sexual release took over.

After removing all the parts, Rachel slowly pumped at my rapidly hardening cock, she'd only pumped 3 or 4 times, and she said "wow that's getting big and hard," it was throbbing, as it tried to grow more. That feeling was building, I wasn't sure how long I would last

She gave a couple more slow pumps, gripping tightly, before letting go and moving up on to her knees. "Do you want me to suck it?" she asked as she lifted her silky top over her head, revealing her full naked beauty. She reached back and starting pumping my cock again.

As I said before, she never gives a blow job anymore and with that offer, the sight of her breasts, the horny build up and the half dozen or so pumps my desperate cock had already received, it all started to become too much, I knew I was not going to be able to hold on. I let out a groan, quickly trying to think of something else to distract myself and make the moment last. Rachel could see what was happening and let go of me, "wait, you're not going to?....... don't cum yet!" it held for a few more seconds, but there was no stopping it.

My penis started to bob up and down on its own, then I came. The first couple of spurts made a little jump, from there it just dribbled on to my stomach. I was cumming, but there was no big sense of release or pleasure. I can only describe my feelings as anguish and desperation.

Rachel just stared at it "I hardly touched it,.... and I'd let go," she exclaimed.

Without realizing it, she had given me the perfect ruined orgasm. I knew what they were but now experiencing the mixed agony of cumming while the cock receives no additional stimulation during ejaculation, it's hard to describe.

Nature designed the male reproductive system, in all animals, to deliver sperm for breeding and the natural process it follows when delivering its payload is to stay in its tight enclosed surroundings and continue to be pumped back and forth throughout the process. It's the continued pumping and cozy, snug surroundings of its host that releases the endorphins that give the male that feeling of euphoria and satisfaction. It's why a man will keep hold and keep pumping while masturbating, or want to stay in the woman's mouth when receiving a blow job.

Starting to cum with no further stimulation and left untouched in the open air delivers none of the euphoria, and after the initial pump it's like the balls realize that their job is done early and the rest of the sperm just leaks out with no purpose. I was cumming, at last, but with no sexual satisfaction. I felt desperate, "can you pump it?" I pleaded with her after it started to lose its pressure and the anguish was starting to set in.

"No need, you've done your bit!" she said with a bit of a stroppy tone.

"No, my orgasm is ruined I still desperate to cum, properly," I tried to explain

"What the hell are you talking about, you shot your load already, you've had yours, all too easy, and this time I didn't get mine. So much for satisfying my desires. Go and clean yourself up!" my cock had now stopped leaking out, but I had felt no real sexual release, and a little later I realized that I was still just as horny. So that was a ruined orgasm. If you ever want to stay horny and excited but need to release pressure on your balls, I recommend it. But be prepared for a bit of mental torture.

I started to get off the bed to go clean, "Yes Mam," I responded to her instruction.

"Don't bother calling me that, either," she snapped. So it seemed that it was all over, for now at least.

By the time I was out of the shower Rachel had gone, there was a note just saying "Gone to the gym." When she came home she was still in a bit of a bad mood, but that lightened during the day. In the evening I apologized for what had happened, I told her that I had searched out some detail on what happened and what I had felt. I explained a ruined orgasm to her. "You came in no time at all," she said, "but you're still as horny?"

"Pretty much," I said. "Oh, ok," was her only response. Maybe she mulled on it after that because at around 1 am that night Rachel shook me awake, "Do you think you can satisfy me?"

I was hard in an instant. I went to touch her pussy, but she just told me to screw her straight away, "I need to feel you inside me," she said. I don't know what she had been doing or thinking about while I was asleep, but she was already very wet, I slipped straight in.

I started pumping slowly and Rachel moaned softly "umm, that feels good,", my usual problem was starting to surface already, I was unnaturally horny, hadn't had a satisfying orgasm for what seemed like forever and I now had my cock inside the warm, wet, tight pussy of my stunningly beautiful wife who had a body to die for,

I was ready to shoot my load within about 15 seconds! I tried to think of other things to distract, listing the company client base in alphabetical order usually helps, or in reverse. Maybe that and the previous morning's ruined orgasm released some pressure from my balls because this time I didn't shoot straight away. I managed to keep going and build some speed and force in to my thrusts.

Rachel was moaning more and louder, she'd raised her legs up, so I'd lifted my upper body and was now pumping deeper in to her. This switch destroyed my distraction technique and my premature nature forced its way back in to the fore and after about 3 minutes of missionary position sex, I shot my load. I thrust as long as I could through it and made the grunts and groans to let her know I had cum.

The noise was something I forced out, it didn't happen naturally. I had never had a major physical reaction to cumming, however erotic or sexually satisfying the experience. I had never shot rope loads of cum out of my penis, it just pumped out and dribbled off the end; my body had never shuddered and, while I felt a great wash of pleasure and satisfaction from the experience, it had never forced my body to elicit any natural oral reaction.

On several occasions in the past Rachel had needed to ask if I had managed to cum, my cock did not throb or ejaculate hard enough for her to feel it herself, so I had introduced a standard grunt and shuddering breathing sound to let her know that I was done.

Despite it only lasting about 3 minutes, Rachel sighed and kissed me, "that was great," and she kissed my head as I rolled off. She got straight up and headed for the bathroom, she didn't like the idea of cum sitting in or on her, so she would go and wipe and clean herself up.

As she got back in to bed she said, "sorry to wake you but I had been thinking about our games and some of the fun we can have, it got me horny and I needed to have you."

"Hey, it was a pleasure for me, I've been horny for an age so it's not a problem," I responded.

"Great," she said, putting her hand low on my stomach, "because I'm not sure that I've actually finished, could you go again?"

I could see her pleading eyes in the dim light, but I know and could feel that, as is usual for me, however horny I was at the start, once I have cum properly then there is no chance of a repeat performance. I would struggle to get hard for a couple of hours at least and, selfishly, the horniness had gone, so I had no real interest in doing anything more and probably wouldn't for a day or two.

I gave her a half-hearted shrug and said, "I'm sorry honey, but you know it doesn't work like that, there's no chance." I immediately felt bad so felt I should offer something, "Maybe I could use my tongue, that usually gets you where you need?"

She screwed her face, "No, there will still be some of your stuff inside and that's a bit gross, forget it." She rolled away.

Personally I was relieved, I didn't fancy the idea of licking her pussy where there might be cum still inside and, being selfish, I'd just cum during sex and pumped all the way through, I was satisfied and ready for sleep, so I rolled away without arguing and left her probably feeling frustrated.

Looking back, I really wasn't physically capable of screwing again but I could have tried harder for her and my attitude is certainly that of a completely selfish ass.

Despite this late failing, Rachel kept up the sex games over the next couple of months, but really only on a weekend and always in a similar process to the first time. She didn't come up with anything new really, showing off her body in sexy underwear, locking me in chastity and ordering me to do a few menial jobs naked, with pictures, and a bit of whipping with the crop.

The highlight would always come when she would order me to satisfy her with my tongue, which turned us both on, but regularly she would say that it turned her on so much that she now needed me inside her. She would unlock the cage and I would screw her (for a short amount of time, as usual).

Domination and chastity was one of my biggest turn on's and I wanted it to go on for a longer period than a few hours. Rachel obviously didn't see it the same way. I dropped some hints and told her directly a couple of times that I wanted to be locked up long term, I think she just saw it as all talk and part of the game, so didn't follow up.

The longest I was locked was from Friday night until Sunday night when she unlocked me for work the next day, she didn't think it would be right for me to be at work and wearing "that thing." She did tease me when she unlocked me by starting a hand job until I was on the edge and then leaving me hanging with a "Good night, I'm tired, so I'll leave that there." That was agonizing, but a turn on, and the horn lasted until a vanilla screw the following Wednesday.

I accepted that we didn't have the same ideas on my femdom, chastity and other fantasies and this was unlikely to change. At least I was getting some variation, so we carried on like this while I continued to live my harder deeper fantasies on the internet, watching videos, reading stories etc.

I had no intention on acting on it but for curiosity about the local scene and for the turn on, I even joined a couple of adult dating apps on my phone (fake details of course) as well as followed a number of cuckold/femdom/findom profiles on Twitter.

These activities were obviously hidden from Rachel, and we carried on with our life of vanilla sex mixed with a bit of light FLR fun. Outside of sex we continued to work, enjoy life, have a lot of fun and laughs and overall have a great time as a normal, well-to-do, happy couple.