All Comments on 'Hard Lessons Ch. 01'

by GEMINI6996

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please Do Not Stop

NO Lie .. I was ...I am carried away. perfect dialogue, background character developmet I'm blown away.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996about 18 years agoAuthor
Let It Touch You In All The Right Places...

HARD LESSONS is the first installment of what is to be an ongoing series. After several revisions I was finally satisfied with presenting it and hope both that it is appreciated on its own erotically and sensually and also that you, the audience, enjoy it enough to come back to read the subsequent installments ( Installment:2 due out VERY soon, hopefully ). Thanks again and by all means, I welcome your critiques, writers and readers alike.

boogieman10469boogieman10469about 18 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Both my wife and I read this and loved it! It is definitely HOT! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep writing Gemini!

I really enjoyed this story. The details described, the naughtiness of her desire, his control...wonderful! I do hope to see more installments...and I really hope the professor has some friends...

indianaboi32indianaboi32about 18 years ago
Excellent Start!!!

Looking forward to the next Installment.

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resoluteabout 18 years ago
Great story

Impressive and hot story. Normally I find stories fall into 2 categories: hot stroke stories, and well written "art" stories. This is a story that manages to be both. It's well written, very descriptive and very very hot. You manage to describe the actions and emotional states without getting drawn into boring details and using excessively big and complicated words. It's hard to enjoy an erotic story when you have to pause every few words and break out the dictionary. ;)

But you did an excellent job, and despite making this an interracial pairing, you didn't play it up in an overt style but still made it obvious that this is an interracial coupling.

Excellent job, I hope to see more. :)

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Canada

To Ardin and Mayhem Lass in our northern neighbor of Canada, thank you for your compliments and input. As you put it Ardin, my goal from the start was to be able to write interracial erotica that wasn't such a "black & white" cliche like so many seem to believe it has to be.

Hopefully, as this series unfolds you will follow along and continue to be happily surprised by it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fuckin' Great

That story rocks. I've seen a lot of great writers, but your in a different league. Me and my girlfriend did all those things the next day in an empty classroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Time

all it needs is time to be appreciated.. Congrats

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
Another Amazing one!

WOW!!!!!! Another Amazing one, i cannot wait to continue!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Smokin!!!

Steaming hot 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous