Hard Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs were shaking to either side of mine and opening my eyes and turning my head, I witnessed the imagery of tears bubbling up from her closed eyelids to spill down the sides of her face. I just couldn't do it.

Feeling like all the life had been punched out of me, I fell away from her to lay on the bed beside her. You would think that would've made her feel better, but she broke forth, then with the most forlorn cry, I'd ever heard and the sound of it tore me to shreds.

More cries and wails bubbled up past her lips and then she was turning onto her side away from me and curling up in a little ball.

"Hey now... none of that. I know... I..." I sighed out at a complete lack for words to comfort as I forcefully turned her to me and brought her over to lay against my chest.

She didn't resist me, but instead she seemed to cry all the harder. I rubbed up and down her back as my cock in the aftermath of this bitter expressed outpouring of emotion receded once more to a semi flaccid state. I was set to experience about the worst case of blue balls in my life, but strangely I didn't really care.

~~~~~~~

Gently I eased her away enough so that I could get up off the bed. She'd fallen asleep hours ago and in a di-lemma of not wanting to wake her I had just lain there with my cock repeatedly getting hard and soft and back again.

I knelt down beside the bed and whispered, "God please help her and me for that matter. I want to care for her right. Please help me do that!"

I looked up and my eyes took in the full curves of her bottom completely bare to my gaze as she lay on her stomach sleeping peacefully. Closing my eyes as my cock and sore balls once more sprang to life I stated with meaning, "Please!"

I got up and walked stiffly away and out of the room. I needed a release bad, but I had a promise from God and so like it or not there would be no release, until it could occur in her and right now I didn't know when that would be.

My mind filled with the thoughts of the tension filled future ahead of me completely missed seeing her open her eyes to watch me leave the room. I also missed seeing her pounding an angry fist over and over again into her pillow.

~~~~~~~

I slept on the couch the rest of the night and in the morning I slipped out of the house before it was time for me to customarily do so. In a way I was running. I was running from the confrontation of what life would be like having to deal with what I wanted, but couldn't have, unless it came at the cost of her emotions and I didn't want to do that.

It wasn't right of me at all, but I was angry with her. It really wasn't a justifiable anger, but it was within me just the same. Knowing how unjustified my anger was towards her I also knew that she didn't deserve to experience it so the best thing I could do right now was to stay away.

The reality of it though was that I had to go back sometime. In the meantime though I took out my frustrations by throwing shovelful after shovelful of dirt into the wheelbarrow that I had stationed close by.

The underlying soil layers unaffected by the soil modification chemical sprays weren't overly rich with nutrients fit to sustain plant growth except for here where I was digging. I was digging into a topsoil drift that was a holdover from the dustbowl era of the early 1900s.

Top soil drifts like this were a great aid in speeding up the construction of new elevated planting beds to grow even more produce off of. That said, it was still tediously hard work, but today I threw myself into it with a gusto.

I don't know how many wheelbarrows I'd hauled and dumped when suddenly looking up out of the pit I be-held her standing there not too far off.

She held a basket in her hand and glancing at the sun, I realized it was past midday already. Covered in sweat and dirt I looked around a bit sheepish and blinked as I took in the amount of relocated dirt situated off where my new garden plot was going to be.

I'd lost it a bit today and suddenly I felt the effects gained from working like a madman for hours on end. She'd come closer and now silently stood at the edge of the pit that I was in.

She lifted the basket slightly and I looked away. I stared at my shovel handle for a moment. I just couldn't be angry at her.

In fact, I had no desire to be angry with her. The situation was just outside easily dealt with parameters.

I laid the shovel side and climbed up my wheelbarrow ramp to where she stood. She surprised me then by taking my hand and leading me toward a promontory over-look not far away.

I went willingly and allowed my dirt encrusted hand to rest within the grasp of her small hand. Only now did the impact of blisters formed beneath my already tough calluses make a dent into my consciousness.

I'd overdone it a bit today. Worse than that is that I'd been too preoccupied in my wrath to be properly aware of my surroundings.

That was a dangerous thing to get slack about doing and I now scanned about looking closely, but all was clear within the wastelands that stretched out around us. Reaching a good spot we sat down and she laid out a very thoughtfully arrayed amount of food in front of me.

She always did her best to please me with what food we had to work with, but she'd pulled out all the stops today. She was trying to say sorry to me in a way that I would understand.

I looked up from the food and read the confirmation of it in her expressive eyes.

"It's alright JaLin. I'm not a... I don't want to hurt you." In this moment I truly hated my lack of knowing her language, but she nodded her head and then reaching forward, she touched my hand and said almost unintelligibly in English something to the effect of, "I know."

Her attempt to speak in my native language instantly endeared the moment to me and I went about gladly consuming the food that she had brought. I noticed that she didn't eat much of her own food, but that was somewhat typical of her.

I usually got onto her about it, but not today. Feeling full and very much of the opinion that I'd done enough work for one day I sat back intent to enjoy the day that had gotten a lot brighter somehow.

JaLin still seemed tense to me though, and pondering on that I watched her as she studied the picturesque view that the elevated knoll afforded us. She glanced my way questioningly of my stare upon her and I gestured to the horizon and asked, "You like the view?"

She nodded, smiling and said a word that I had come to attribute with meaning yes. Then she gestured to me in the way I had to the horizon and the way she did it made be conscious of the fact that she was saying she liked me far better than the horizon.

My mouth dry I watched her get up. She'd worn a skirt today and idly I recognized it as having once been a house curtain from upstairs. She was very adept at sewing to be sure and somehow she'd made an old curtain look quite becoming as a dress.

She came over to me and knelt down on her knees. Her breathing was thready but with determination, she leaned forward and kissed me.

It was a passionate kiss and as always I reacted to her, but I made no move to touch her. She pulled back and gazing at me enigmatically for a moment she then made a come-hither motion with her finger and got up. She turned and walked forward towards her pretty horizon without another word.

Feeling drawn by her I got up and followed along slowly behind her. She stopped after a little ways and set a small bottle down upon a rock and then moved on for-ward several more paces to where a log lay forlornly alone all by itself.

I reached the location of the bottle and stooping down I picked it up. It had a small amount of what I took to be olive oil in it.

Glancing towards her in puzzlement I beheld with shock as she knelt down before the log and with both hands reached back to pull her skirt up to pile up on her back as she bent over before the log. My shocked gaze instantly took in the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties!

Instead of gazing at the ground before the log though she placed her head on her hands that gripped the log as she continued to stare at the horizon that both she and I found beautiful. Her posture was such though that she had arched her back deeply down and even now was erotically offering me the view of her backside and the spread apart lips of her womanhood in as clear of a sign of an erotic offer to a lover as there was.

Feeling lost in the moment I approached her from be-hind. I glanced from the bottle in my hand to her arrayed ready for the taking before me.

My gaze drifted from her to her forced viewing of the horizon. It clicked in me what she was trying to do. She wanted to be mine, but fears of the past were what they were and so she didn't want to look at me and the horizon was something both distracting and beautiful.

I wanted her, but something about this just seemed like I would be using her. I didn't want that. And yet, maybe this would break the ice and help her adjust to the thought of me as her lover and not as some replacement of a past abuser.

She was trying very hard to please me and swallowing down my objections I decided to accept the gift for what it was. My hands undid my pants I pushed them down enough before then kneeling down before the most welcoming sight I'd ever seen.

Her hands were white knuckled with their grip upon the log and feeling some measure of commiseration for the war, she was fighting on my behalf I softly prayed for her courage and enjoyment of what was to come. Opening the bottle I poured the oil into my hand and slicked it down my shaft that was raging for the completion it saw stretched out in open welcome before me.

Consolingly I laid one hand on her back and she jumped slightly. Moving slowly I rubbed the leftover oil into the skin of her lower back even as I pressed an oily finger into her vagina from behind.

She ducked her head down and then once more brought it up to stare at the horizon as I eased my oily finger gently in and out of the very snug fit that she was. She held still for my finger's possession of her and then I added another.

She gripped the log even tighter and began to breathe heavy.

"Easy now! I'm not them. I really care for you." I whispered out commandingly as I rubbed on her back and her tension seemed to back down some. Then I really felt an urge from within that I needed to capitalize on this moment and so I did.

I eased my now soaked fingers from her tightness and with relish for what was to come I pressed the head of my oiled shaft into her vagina as I used both hands to rub coaxingly up and down her back. She fought to stay still, but I sensed the intense urge to flee from my invasion of her and so I prayed.

I prayed and exercised the most willful restraint of my life by entering her so slowly as to not even be moving. She was so tight though that I truly couldn't have entered much faster than I was doing.

The feeling was intense beyond belief as slowly inch by inch I felt her body force itself to adjust to the girth of my shaft. Gritting my teeth I held back and forced myself to continue feeding her my shaft ever so slowly while whispering endearments to her that I truly meant with all my heart.

My shaft was better than halfway into her glorious tightness when she turned her head away from the horizon to look at me. At first I thought it was all over and the imagined loss of the feel of her about my shaft was almost crushing, but despite the tears on her face I soon saw that she was trying to indicate something much different.

Her attempt at speaking my words failed, but I knew and nodded, even as relief swept through me. She knew it was me now and not somebody from the past.

She glanced forward again and then to my pleasure she began to back up onto my shaft until it was plushly buried to the hilt within her. She was so tight that I was seeing stars and control now was more difficult than ever.

Her advance upon my shaft stopped and I waited. I waited as the intense urge to move caused sweat to roll down my face in abandon. Still I waited for her.

Her hands left the log and folding them onto the ground before her she sank her head down and her back arched even deeper for me and I knew I could do every-thing I wanted to now. Without hesitation as I gripped a hold of her hips I pulled back only to surge forward into her wet tightness again and again until with a blinding explosion of release I let off everything deep within her as I clutched at her hips trying to force my way in even deeper than I already was.

I was not gentle and yet she pushed back against me with a willing submissiveness to be gored by my shaft that I simply loved her for. Orgasmic surge after surge swept through me as what felt like an eons worth of seed drained from me into her and in complete repletion I slumped over her back to place my hands on the log.

Whispering repeatedly I said, "Thank you JaLin! Thank you..." All the while she held still accepting all of my deeply pressed shaft into her.

Despite the lethargy of my passions aftermath I pulled at her hair and she lifted her head and turned it to the side and our eyes met. She smiled and in that moment I knew we were going to be all right.

Softly I praised God for the moment. This was with-out a doubt the best day of my life and now it would only get better because now I knew I was free to sink my desire into this beautiful girl now my wife again and again whenever I wished to.

What had been a bad day was now one with a new beginning. Reluctantly, I pulled out of her and not being able to resist myself, I leaned forward and kissed both cheeks of her bottom before I pulled her dress back down.

Pulling my own pants up I then helped her to her feet. She had a bashful and yet slightly playful demeanor about her now that I was instantly attracted to.

She was smiling again and with a gesture to my crotch she then spread her hands apart to symbolize something big. Smiling, I surprised her by picking her up in my arms.

"Yes Honey, I am, and you are the perfect home for it!" With that said I started walking back towards the house as her arm fell to lay easily along the back of my shoulders.

Chapter Five

Stretched Full

JaLin

JaLin shook her head back and forth and groaned as her hair cascaded about her shoulders. He was so big!

Bigger than any man who had ever had her and yet she'd come to crave his thickness and depth into her innermost being. He was different than the others. Oh, so very different!

He didn't use her. He made love to her and he cared about her pleasure more than his own it seemed.

Through the passion of being fully seated upon her husband's shaft, she glanced down and took in the erotic sight of his big fingers playing with her feminine bud of pleasure, even as the thickness of his manhood gored her to the hilt. She had a good view of all he did to bring her to the point of insanity with his endless caresses and insistence upon her orgasming.

She'd already come twice, but for him that never seemed enough. He spoiled her unselfishly and breathing heavy she convulsed upon his deep-seated shaft buried in her again as his finger rubbed repetitively over her bud with the slickness of her inner juices that leaked out around his thick shaft with ever abundant supply.

The pleasure he gave her was so intense it felt simply too much and again she tried to rise up off him, but he made it hard to do. For one with her thighs split apart over his as he sat on the kitchen chair it didn't leave her the ability to get more than her tip toes to reach the floor to gain any leverage.

The chief limiting factor, however was the muscle corded arm of masculine strength that was wrapped around her waist just below her breasts that kept her firmly anchored back against his chest and impaled upon his shaft. She tossed her head in frustration and inwardly shook with delight as he chuckled deeply into her hair near her ear.

His masculinity overwhelmed her and she just couldn't help her reactions to him as she came again as in her halfhearted struggle to be free, his thick shaft moved about in her, causing a multitude of reactions that shook through her as pleasure and lots of it. Screaming, she begged for him to both make a stop of her torment and for him to never stop what he was doing.

The corded musculature of his large thighs that she sat upon flexed and he stood up carrying her along with him. Easily he manipulated her with his hands until she found herself hanging face down over the back of his shoulder as he began to walk to the bedroom.

Anticipation for what was to come coursed through her viscerally as she knew he was about to take her hard. She wanted him to!

In truth, she ached for him too. It had been like this for three days now, ever since she had forced herself to accept his shaft while gazing at the horizon.

Ever since then instead of her actions being of self-sacrifice in order to assuage his desire for her the opposite had been true. He had literally showered her with loving attention and pleasure the likes of which she had never known.

Clutching her nails into the muscles of his back, she smiled as feeling completely uninhibited she bit him. Not hard, but enough to notice.

His big hand rubbed over her bottom in a way that was more caress than any retaliation for her actions. He was always giving.

She let go and kissed the spot she had bit even more passionately than she had bitten it. Her lips were pulled away then from his flesh as he unslung her from his shoulder and flipped her forward onto the edge of the bed gracefully.

It was no mistake that she found herself situated on her knees facing away from him. He loved to take her in this way more than any other and she didn't mind at all.

Shuddering, she lost her breath at the sensation of him sliding down to kneel on the floor just past the edge of the bed directly behind her. Her torment wasn't over.

Gripping tight handholds of the coverlet she moaned as his big fingers pulled the tight lips of her womanhood apart for him to slide his tongue up and down her entire slit. The noisiness of his tasting of her was its own erotic thrill and aching for his touch, she pushed against his mouth and the pressure of his licking tongue as he drank her juices.

She felt like her eyes were crossed from the pleasure he forced upon her with his warm tongue and full lips, but more than anything she ached for his shaft to plunge deeply. He had gone from her estimation of being too big to fit to now wanting him as deep as he could put it into her.

His mouth pulled back from her wetness and with a thrill she felt his heavy breath upon her exposed flesh. Then his head moved and he bit one of the cheeks of her bottom.

JaLin shuddered and came again in a small climax that seemed to be jerked from her by the domineering possession of this man's control over her to do whatever he absolutely wanted to. He let go and licked the spot that he had bitten, only to then drag his tongue across and bite her other cheek.

He loved her bottom that she knew and it really wasn't a big surprise to her when his teeth left her other cheek only to then feel his face pressed between both of them and feel his warm wet lips kiss her bottom entrance. The feel of his lips upon her most private entrance sent a sharp tingle down her spine that resulted in a deeply re-leased groan of pleasure.

Knowing that she couldn't take back the admission that he had just pleased her, she knew that inadvertently she had just given him all the permission he needed to go further and it wasn't within her to tell this man no. He was her husband and she was his.

Holding still for her lover's exploration of her bottom she opened her eyes with surprise as the wetness of his tongue came out to touch her tightly crinkled bottom en-trance. She'd never had a man touch her here and with-out a doubt she accepted the fact that one day this man would place his shaft to the hilt in her bottom.