Hard Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a reality was scary and yet his tongue brought unexpected pleasure after pleasure. It was different and yet it felt good and with openness she held her bottom against his face as he stimulated it in a way she'd never of thought possible as to be pleasurable.

His tongue was in her and rubbing her face on the bed, she moaned at the exotic feel of it and then she came as his big fingers came up from beneath to rub up-on her clitoris again. Screaming into the coverlet she felt him rise up behind her and in the midst of her outpouring passion she idly wondered into which opening his shaft would plunge.

It plunged into her vagina and with a gasp of both joy and discomfort at the raging size of him she held onto the coverlet beneath her. He held still deep within her and that was when she felt one of his big fingers slick with her juices begin to press into the tightness of her bottom.

Gasping helplessly she felt his finger gain entrance in-to her bottom almost easily as he had soaked her en-trance with his saliva quite thoroughly. Picking her head up off the bed as every muscle within her body seemed to flex she exclaimed, "Ohhhhh!!" As the most intense feeling of pleasure and of being dominated by her lover swept through her as his muscled finger went all the way in past the tight bands of constricting muscles in a clear testament to the fact that this man, her husband, intended to possess all of her whether she liked it or not, only she did.

She proved it to herself then as she held steady as with one hand splayed over her hip he began to surge his manhood back and forth into her deeply even as one finger on his other hand remained buried deeply between the cheeks of her bottom. The orgasm that had begun at his fingers entrance never stopped.

She exclaimed out with each surge forward of his thickness within her that was now only intensified all the more by the presence of his finger in her rear. She bit the coverlet then in her impotency to stop the passion rocketing through her only to experience the sensation of his finger starting to move in tune with his shaft and then there was the invading presence into her tight rear of having not just one but two fingers pressing deeply into virgin territory.

The pressure was just too intense and she couldn't take anymore! Neither could he and together they both crashed over the edge into orgasm. His spewing shaft pressed deep as did his fingers and JaLin felt herself lose all touch with reality as passion swept her into a dream-less realm of sheer joy at having been filled to the full by this man, who cared for her unlike any man ever had before.

Chapter Six

Dessert First

I hurried the last bit of the way to the house yard gate. Nothing stirred, but then Robbie barked and came lumbering from the house and I relaxed.

I eased inside the gate and let myself pet Robbie affectionately for a long moment before turning to look back over the way I had just come. Things were getting bad in town.

Bad wasn't really the word for it actually. The situation was unsustainable.

The increasingly odd proclivities of the town's populace had taken a turn for the worse. Several children had gone missing and they'd been missing for a while. Not orphanage children, but outside townsfolk children.

I'd noticed right away several days ago that there weren't as many children around, but not a soul had made mention of the fact of there being an absence of any note worthiness. In fact, everyone had seemed al-most sedated as if enjoying something of hidden significance.

The notion of what could've happened made my stomach churn. Pastor had met my knock at the door to-day with my loaned gun tucked behind his back. He knew as little as I did about the missing children and yet I could tell that he was refusing the inevitable conclusion that one must surely come to and yet he knew something was very wrong just the same.

The fact of the matter was that the inhabitants of the town just weren't themselves anymore. I blamed the government food primarily, but there were many factors to consider, but chiefly it all boiled down to one thing. The children needed to get out of town!

Pastor had agreed wholeheartedly to that and to that end he was readying them even now to slip out of town tonight. It was a full moon and so there would be plenty of light to see by.

It would be a harrowing march all the same for the kids, which is why I was going back. I'd had to leave for appearance's sake, but also because it was needful in order to once more don the trappings of a past that I'd wanted nothing else but to leave behind for forever. It was time to be a warrior again.

Going to the house I stepped inside to see JaLin bringing something out of the oven. Her face was beaming as she viewed the contents of the dish before her.

I smiled wryly at the look of pleasure on her face. I'd never seen a woman make do with so little to go on in terms of food to cook. Nevertheless, she somehow de-rived pleasure from just the simplest recombination of the bland vegetables I was able to get to grow.

She glanced up and her smile for me was truly heartwarming, but then it faded as her eyes studied me more closely. She set the hot dish down and coming to me she queried softly to me in her language.

Though I didn't understand her words I still got the question of them. I gestured with a thumb over my shoulder towards the town and said, "It's bad. Kids are missing and it's not good. The kids from the orphanage need to come here." I said, pointing to the floor and she nodded emphatically.

Being in agreement was good. Very good and I relaxed a little, but not much as the prospect of tonight and the days afterward were wearing on me heavily. JaLin came to me and her face wore a look of commiseration that soothed my worries enough for me to confess, "I've got a bad feeling. It might be over for us soon. I just don't know what will happen. Sometimes I think it's just the memory of former years, that's all that keeps the people in town together. Right now, though they frankly scare me. I'm not ashamed to admit it either! I've been in war and I've seen something like this before. It's not good and I don't like where I think it's going to end. I'm only one man and there's a whole town full..."

Her hands stilled my lips from speaking further. She shook her head negatively and pressed against my heart with one hand before jumbling out, "You able to fight good."

Despite the situation, I smiled and said, "I understood that!"

She smiled, but her seriousness came back and taking her hand, she smashed her fist into the palm of the other one in a surprisingly violent action and then pointing to me she surprised me further by saying with heavy inflection, "Warrior!"

A warm glow suffused throughout my entire being as her words coursed through me like a wave of warmth. She believed in me and I loved her all the more for it.

She came close and rising up on tiptoe, she kissed me. I kissed her back as I slid my hands around her tiny waist to hug her to me.

My kiss upon her upturned lips was hungry, but I pulled back with surprise as I felt her hands undo my pants only to then wrap around my thick shaft possessively. I glanced down to see for myself only to witness her glide down to her knees before me until her face was directly poised in front of my cock.

This was something new for her. I wasn't really expecting it, but at the same time I was silently begging for it to go further and then it did.

Her pretty lips kissed the head of my shaft that her hands held and then they separated apart to envelop over the head of my cock as she encased the tip of my cock in the honey warmth interior of her wet mouth.

This was a new progressive step for her forward and silently I basked in the moment. I closed my eyes and gripped my hand over the back of a nearby chair as her lips glided back and forth upon me.

I'd wanted this from her, but I hadn't wanted to ask and now it was all the more special because she was giving it of her own free will. I slid my eyes open only to behold her almond shaped gaze fixed upon me as she played with my cock in her mouth.

"I really like what you're doing JaLin. Thank you!" I said meaningfully.

Somehow I felt her smile as much as I saw it as her mouth closed over ever more of my shaft than it had be-fore. One of her hands came up to massage and lightly squeeze upon my balls and I moaned and swelled even thicker into her mouth.

Silently I stood there as if rooted to the spot as her mouth moved pleasurably upon me until there was no holding back and I spewed my seed into her mouth. Opening my eyes, I took in the sight of her looking up at me with a gleam of satisfaction within her enigmatic gaze.

Feeling lightheaded I idly watched as she pulled her mouth free of me only to then lick along my shaft to clean up what she'd missed in terms of my spewed forth essence. I so didn't deserve this woman!

Her task done, she made to stand up and I helped her. She fastened my pants back together and still a bit dreamy I let her direct me to sit down in a chair at the kitchen table.

Food was served and as was customary I prayed a blessing over it, only I added an extra note of thanksgiving this time. She gave a giggle and looking up from the prayed words I'd just said we both smiled at each other and then together took a bite of the food.

The food was awful! Struggling to not let on, I forced myself to chew it anyway.

Risking a glance her way I saw her gazing at the food on her plate in disgust. She caught my gaze and making a quite bold gesture she pointed to my crotch and then to the food in a way as to say that I tasted better than what she had to eat before her.

I half choked on the food in my mouth before gratefully spitting it out. She rose up quickly and took my bowl away.

Coming back to the table for her bowl I snared her and brought her to me as I remained seated. Glancing up into her frustrated gaze I said, "You know, I bet you'll taste even better still."

Her face flushed, but she was unresisting as I lifted her up to sit on the table's edge. I pushed on her chest and slowly she lay back upon the table, even as I eased her skirt upward.

Stroking my hands along her bare legs I admired the visual treat that she was. She was mine and possessively I lowered my mouth to taste of her feminine beauty.

She shivered in my grasp of her legs as my lips made contact with her. I smiled as I ruminated on the fact that sometimes one got to have dessert before dinner. Now was such a time and I relished both the taste of her and the sounds of her impassioned moans of pleasure more so than the finest of foods.

I spelled, "I love you." Upon her pleasure bud just forward of her sheath with my tongue and then I spelled it all over again and at long last she came. Her orgasm brought even more increased wetness, but I contented myself with spelling her name in the same fashion as I had just written out my love for her.

She responded violently and chuckling I pressed on with my lovingly done torment of her. My utter intent was to spoil this woman with pleasure. How could I not when just the sight of her breathed meaning into my life.

~~~~~~~

Going to the wall of the shed I took off the sledge-hammer that hung there. The sun had begun to sink low on the horizon and that meant it was time to leave.

Purposefully I walked towards my oldest and longest producing raised planting bed. JaLin followed along quite curious.

Staring introspectively at the dirt and its growing pro-duce I made the finality of rediscovering the past by swinging the sledgehammer. The heavy metal head of the hammer splintered apart the wooden boards of the corner of the raised bed and without ceremony, I proceeded to the other three corners and did the same.

Dirt collapsed off to the sides in a cascade leaving in its wake the rise of a perturbed mound in the center of the old planting bed. Stepping through the dirt I began to sweep the dirt off the long crate until I had mostly unearthed it.

Grabbing a handle I pulled hard and drug the crate free of the loose dirt and out to the dry dirt of the plain. Flipping the latches up I opened the lid and exposed to the light what I had buried over six years before. At that time this planting bed had been for flowers, but now the time for flowers and vegetables was over even as war was likely to begin soon.

JaLin came close and peered in with curiosity to see what was in the crate. I watched as her eyes scanned over the weaponry, medals, uniforms, and general accoutrements of a soldier. I waited patiently until her eyes rose to mine and I asked, "Still like me?"

Her brow wrinkled and pressing a hand to my heart, she made it clear that she did. I let out a breath and turned back to the crate and said, "That's good. Because if you only knew how many of your religious sect I've put an end to things might be different."

She said nothing, and yet somehow I doubted she'd missed the meaning of what I'd said. She stayed and even helped me put on the gear of a former life as if my past didn't bother her at all. A past that was bathed in bloodshed.

There had been no respectable place for a killer in the society of past years, but now things were different. Now it seemed like I was the last truly free person left alive that I knew of.

Carefully inspecting over the Lapua 50 caliber sniper rifle that I had carried for years and made most of my kills with I discovered that it was in fine working order just as I had left it. The bolt moved easily with no sign of rust or hesitation. It was ready to kill again and so was I.

I slid the rifle over my shoulder along with my other lighter assault rifle before turning my gaze to JaLin. Tears were streaming down her face and not knowing how to make it any easier on her, I stepped forward and kissed her passionately before quickly moving away at a jog for the gate and the town beyond.

I glanced back once only to see the JaLin had fallen to her knees in the dirt of the torn apart planting bed.

"Please keep her safe, God!" I whispered even as I moved on. In just a few short weeks I'd found the love of my life and the thought of never seeing her again hurt in a way that threatened me as if it was an armed foe.

Chapter Seven

Soulless

I moved stealthily closer and closer to the town ever being acutely aware that if what I thought was really happening to the townspeople was in fact a reality than they may very well be out hunting in an effort to feed their new feralness of nature. That I had not come across any sign of Pastor and the children was also of great concern to me as I had expected them to be gone from the town already.

I smelled smoke! Forgoing caution I moved forward at a run up the last rise that lay between me and the town and there I stopped in horror as I took in the sight of the church wreathed in flames.

What was even worse was the imagery of the towns-folk parading about the church in a circling shuffle as if in replication of some bygone pagan ritual of child sacrifice from the ages of antiquities dark past. Screams rang out through the air from the children inside the burning church and yet the shifting mob outside only shuffled about faster as they threw their hands up into the air as if in worship of something unseen.

Not a child at all now remained among the ranks of the townspeople that had gone mad. Overcome by both the loss of the townspeople's human identity and the searing wrath at such an action of burning children alive, I unslung my sniper rifle along with the less bulky assault rifle that I carried as a companion weapon.

I snapped down the tripod legs of the 50 and unslung the bandolier studded with its oversized ammo from off my shoulder. Crouching down I laid out flat and slipped off the caps of the night vision scope mounted to the rifle.

The scene came instantly alive to me through the reticle of the scope. The back door of the church opened and smoke billowed out through it. Pastor stumbled out, followed along by the children.

Through the scope I saw that he had my gun in hand, but their appearance was what the others had been waiting for. The circling shuffle abruptly stopped and in mass the townspeople held up bloody knives and axes and screamed in glee.

Pastor started shooting those closest to him, but it did nothing to deter the demented newly formed cannibals of their own kind from wishing to taste human flesh once more. I breathed out and squeezed the trigger.

The rifle bucked against my shoulder like an old friend's handshake. The bullet tore off with enough mass and velocity to rip through an armored vehicle or penetrate the concrete wall of a house.

It savagely compacted with flesh once human, but now forsaken of by its soul and tore through it to pierce through the bodies of four others as blood sprayed about everywhere, only to be followed by eruptions of flesh and blood to the right and left as I continued squeezing the trigger on newly stacked up lines of opponents. The demented charge upon the coughing children faltered as the need for survival dimly registered with the animal like morass of their minds as more and more of them went down both singularly and in groups of screaming agony.

I loaded a new mag and I continued to pull the trigger without compunction or remorse of any kind and I wrecked a heavy toll within seconds upon a town gone mad with the desire for the flesh of innocent children. Every last one of these self-created monsters could go to hell!

The 50 once more empty I picked up my lighter rifle and open sighted I sent round after round into the scattering flock of hopeless cowards. My shots scored heavily and the ground around the church became bathed with blood and the bodies of those who had forsaken their faith.

The children were past the gore and moving in on my position. The older ones were carrying the smaller ones and Pastor had his arms wrapped around two as he headed the group up in making for my position as fast as they could all go without leaving any behind.

Silently I prayed that the older man didn't have a heart attack. My gun clicked empty and I rolled to my side to access another 30 round mag for it.

An arrow shaft slammed into the ground where I had just been even as wild yells erupted from behind me. I kept rolling and in an adrenalized motion I surged up to my feet as the new mag snapped home within the rifle.

I let the crossbow archer readying another arrow have it several times over, but then the others were on me and I had no more time to shoot. Holding my rifle up I deflected the down stroking blade of an axe.

I kicked the screeching assailant in the belly and sent him flying backwards, even as I shoved the butt of the rifle with brutal force trauma several inches into the face of a machete wielding psycho off to my right. Dodging away from the dying man's machete strike I kept moving fast and slipped away from the stabbing touch of a woman's outthrust butcher knife at me.

Smoothly I leaned forward and whipped up the strap of my rifle and it looped over the woman's head and as it fell about her neck I twisted the rifle, bringing the strap tight then as she tried to stab at me again, I kept the momentum going and abruptly tugged on my rifle in a twisting motion that took the woman off her feet and snapped her neck. She fell down dead and I unloosed my strap from off her neck.

Stepping backward I pulled the trigger and let the re-covering axe man that I now recognized as the former postmaster have it several times. He collapsed and his out flung axe fell so close it nearly landed on my foot.

Two more of the pack remained and like the undecided rats of nature that they had become they waffled about whether to attack or run. I took care of the decision for them and as they fell bleeding to the ground I spun back to see what had become of the children.