Hard-on for a Hare

Story Info
An anthro stag gets some frotting fun...
1.2k words
4.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oof..."

Why was it so fucking hard to hold back when he was grinding against the hare? Web -- well, his full name was Webster and he hated that -- always knew how to get him hard and horny and...there was nothing the stag could do about that. He grunted and rocked his hips, though there was hardly anywhere that he could move in the bathroom stall.

Dexter had only been heading out to a gig with Web, but, well...things had escalated. They had seen the introductory set and then, while everyone flocked to the standing and seating areas, well... Other things had just been more important.

Like the paw that Web groped the stag's cock with through his jeans, coaxing the beast, once they were in the relative privacy of the bathroom, out of anyone else's line of sight. Like the lips that nipped and pulled at the stag's neck, Web knowing exactly what he need to do to get the stag hot and horny, so ready that he would have cum in an instant if he had been permitted such.

Yet Web knew just how to keep the stag, with his full rack of antlers and all, on the edge, smirking as he leaned up against the taller anthros' chest. The hare's smirk deepened and he practically purred, though he had no feline heritage in him at all, as he walked his fingers up Dexter's chest to his throat, letting Dexter quiver.

"I think you were just waiting for this, weren't you, darling?"

It was too familiar for the two of them, but Dexter wasn't all that sure that that was something that he could say when their cocks were rubbing and grinding lustfully up against one another. They weren't "together together", though he didn't know how to really describe or define their relationship in any way, considering that they had been fucking for so long and going out to gigs and events and other things that they liked.

Dexter shuddered. Fuck, maybe they were actually dating. But, if they were, that was a conversation to be had when his dick wasn't currently drooling pre-cum all over the hare's cock.

"Maybe..." Dexter finally managed to force out in a panting huff. "Maybe you didn't want to fucking go to the gig at all..."

But the moment didn't matter, the words didn't matter, only sensation as the hare claimed his lips in a kiss, though the big incisors at the front of Web's mouth were tricky at the best of times. The stag was more than willing to go through it and work around him, however, all so that they could come together even more desperately and lustfully. A kiss was one thing, but the throbbing heat of the hare's shaft, matching up well with his, was something else entirely, driving him on to thrust and grind.

He moaned, head tipping back. His antlers rapped too sharply on the side of the bathroom stall, though it was not as if they hadn't gotten in the way before. It was all part of being around anthros of different species, things that they got used to over time.

Web knew just what he was doing to the deer, however, rolling his hips sensually, not even using his paws. One of his paws closed around the stag's shoulder, lightly pinning him back against the bathroom wall, though the cold, hard surface pressed back, giving them, at least, some sense of stability. If that was cool, it only helped draw out the soft, simmering heat within them, close to flaring up and biting to a stifling crescendo.

Yet it was the kind of stifling that one would have wanted to come back to, again and again. The closing in of lust, pre-cum slopping too messily down either side of their cocks, marking their lengths, dripping and drooling. Even Web had to give in to it, one way or the other, grunting deep in the back of his throat, even though he was so very often a lighter, gentler soul. He had a mesh shirt on that left very little to the imagination, but his black leather trousers had been pushed down far enough to expose his cock, even if his furry balls were still tucked away.

They ached and churned with need, the pressure within him building more and more with every passing moment, though Web wanted to hold back, all with the musky, earthen scent of the cervine thick in his nostrils.

He wanted all of that, so much more of that, aching for it and not knowing for how long they would be able to enjoy one another. The pressure of the stag's cock against the hare's was too much for either of them to bear, trying to hold back and failing utterly.

Maybe with so much between them, they were far better off taking what they could in the moment and not worrying about anything else. Dexter, most certainly, leaned into that, grunting deeply in the back of his throat, tail twitching. It was too small of a tail to draw all that much attention, he and the hare well matched there too, though the hot, slick droolings of cum trickling down his cock from Web were about to send him over the edge.

Throb after throb coursed through, but it was just as it was meant to be, huffing and panting, sharing hot breath between their lips, unsure of just how deep their kisses were going at any point. Yet it was Dexter who broke, at long last, grasping both of their cocks together and squeezing them at once, rubbing his paw frantically up and down, all so he could jack them off, rubbing and teasing, though the high was there.

They climaxed together -- well, almost. It would have been a far cry indeed to assume that they could get off instantly, in perfect sync, but things in reality didn't always work out like that. It was better, even then, to feel Dexter's cock jet off first, splattering the hare's lower abdomen and his own too with cum, Web tipping over the edge a few seconds later. They cum pulsed and drooled together, cocks rubbing against one another, though it had taken hardly any stimulation at all from the stag's paw to get them over the edge.

There, not knowing what truly lay between them and not caring either, the two anthros panted heavily, slowly coming down from their highs. Deeper things between them could be worked out later -- but the moment right then was right, exactly the way it was.

If Dexter had a hard-on for a hare, he'd always find a way to bring their lusts together.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sold to the Brothel Pt. 01 A fox anthro is sold to the brothel to be a sex slave...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Demonic Possession A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bigot in Hell A bigot is transformed into a gay sex addict...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Above the Sea and the Clouds Two dragons enjoy shared lust...in NonHuman
Soldier's Humiliation A samurai is spanked and publicly humiliated...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories