Demonic Possession

Story Info
A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.
2k words
4.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Guaco smiled as he opened the front door to his home, the rain coming down hard, lashing the windows. His home was snug and homely and he rather enjoyed sitting by the window on a dark and stormy night -- just like that one. The tapir, however, felt for the poor delivery driver who had come out in the dark to deliver his package in the storm, and probably lots of others too.

He drew it to him, gently, from where it had been placed on the step and retreated inside, the tapir making a false effort to brush the moisture from the box. It wasn't easy, but it was okay for the contents were well-protected regardless.

"Hm, I didn't think it would come so quickly..."

The tapir smiled again, his snout wiggling, flexible like that of an elephant's trunk, though a lot shorter. He differed from many other tapirs as he bore green fur rather than the traditional markings, though it shifted through lightly different shades with a darker, richer slice down his stomach.

He was going to get a good view of himself that night too, after all, as he took his newest sex toy from the specialist shop to the bedroom. Sure, Guaco could have waited for dinnertime and taking care of other needs afterwards, though the tapir had always been the impatient sort when there was something he was looking forward to. And when the occult site, specialising in wild and crazy sex toys, had promised the ultimate orgasm, well... How could the tapir really resist any of that?

It was quick... Too quick. But Guaco was too excited to realise the package had arrived a lot earlier than expected.

It would all be to his detriment, even though he'd wanted the dildo. Not just any dildo, no, but a twisting, tentacle-like dildo that would grind up against all the right places under his tail.

The tapir quivered with need as he stripped down in his bedroom, soft lighting illuminating his fur and soft build as it was revealed, though only to his eyes. They were the only eyes that mattered as he grunted and slipped his fingers around his tail hole, having acquired the small bottle of lubricant from the bedside table, though there was not all that much in there. Guaco liked to live a quieter lifestyle and a simpler time, so he didn't have too much clutter around.

"Mmmph..."

The tapir squirmed, the mattress bowing lightly under his weight as he knelt up, exposing his tail hole for his own pleasure. For it was all that mattered, especially in that moment, licking his lips, knowing that the lube would help with the bigger tentacle-like toy. It didn't quite look like a tentacle though, even though it was wavy with a tapered tip, and he wasn't so sure what about it could at all promise the ultimate orgasm.

Still, the tapir's cock swelled as his need rose, the fourteen-inch tool growing to its full, impressive length. It would not be the focus of that night, however, even though he had hoped to get a fleshlight too from the occult site. If the dildo proved to work well, of course.

But the dildo was strange indeed and didn't even have anything special about it. To the normal eye, it looked like regular silicone, as if there couldn't be anything special about it at all. Even to the point, Guaco wondered if he'd got scammed.

However, things were swiftly proven to be different, very different, as he sank on to the toy, the tapered tip prying open his tail hole as he panted heavily.

"Oh... Ohhh..."

It slipped into him softly, though still gave him a delicious stretch. Strangely enough, he didn't have all that much of a feel of how big the toy was inside him, no matter how he clenched around it, panting and grunting, even trying to lick his lips.

"Oh..."

It was alluring, intoxicating and he bucked and ground fervently, imagining, even then, that there was really a tentacle twisting back and forth inside him. Yet that could not be real, no, even if it felt like it was hitting all the right spots inside him, grinding over his prostate as something deep in his gut churned and ached deeply.

Yet that was the last thing Guaco would ever remember with a clear mind, panting increasingly heavily as his pupils dilated. He bucked and ground down on to the toy with single-minded determination, yet the tapir was not in his right mind enough, not any longer, not as he stilled and...still felt the toy thrusting and squirming inside him.

"Mmmph..."

He shook his head faintly, eyes landing on the mirror across from his bed. His soft form showed in the reflection and he leaned towards it hungrily, wanting it, wanting more.

The runes on the toy glowed as it pounded his backside for him, his cock jerking and twitching to spill drop after drop of pre-cum. But Guaco didn't care for any of that. Oh no... No, all he wanted was pleasure, the rise of it swelling through him, pulling at his senses, overcoming all else.

"Mm... Yes... More..."

Even though he didn't know what he was getting into, his body aching fiercely, Guaco went along with it, grunting and whining, his lips parted as he let the demonic toy devour him. It influenced him, releasing the demon from the occult site, the one they had trapped in there to take another host.

For Guaco would never fully be in control of himself ever again, not as the demon's influence swelled through him, darkly infecting every part of him. As if nothing remained other than pleasure, he grasped his cock, jerking it up and down wildly, the slick slide of his paw over his length aided by the slopping mess of pre-cum pouring from him.

"Mmmph... Ah!"

The tapir quivered, no ache in his legs, not as the tentacle cock in his tail hole swelled suddenly. It did not need to penetrate him deeply to do what it needed to do, creating more demons for the possessed to spread amongst their kind, acting on instinct alone.

All Guaco knew was the swell of his tail hole, stretching around the suddenly much thicker "toy," his anal ring struggled to contain it.

"Unff!"

Yet it was not up to the tapir to fight back, not as his cock jetted off, helpless in orgasm. He barely even felt his climax as the tentacle pressed deep, laying an egg into him, the first of many. All he could do was quiver in place, succumbing to the will of the demon, a wicked grin on his face.

"Yesssss..." Guaco hissed, jerking his cock, pumping the length furiously. "Give me... More! More eggssss!"

He couldn't help himself, wanting it all, the stretch divine. Every egg ground into him, forcing his ring open first and then penetrating his passage, deeper and deeper and deeper. He did not quite know where the eggs came to rest inside him, but the tapir did not need to know. That was all well and good as he panted heavily, his stomach blowing out softly, becoming larger and rounder.

The eggs inside him, one after the other forcing their way up inside, had to rest somewhere, after all, and his belly inflated to accommodate them within his guts. The soft-shelled eggs bustled against one another as if they were all clamouring for space and attention, his skin stretching more and more, swelling out and out and out. It was very much as if the tapir was pregnant, the tight round of his belly inflating more and more, nothing to hold it back.

It was not as if demons knew or understood any kind of restraint. They lived by their own rules, creeping up from the underworld, when they were so called, to infect and corrupt.

Such was the way of demonic rule... And it would forever be so, Guaco just another stepping stone in their corrupting influence on Earth.

"Unff... Mmmph... More..."

He panted heavily, words whispering from his lips, even though he needed his breath for other more vital things. Not that Guaco could think of what those things were at that moment, of course, not as more and more eggs forced their way up inside. There was no time at all for his anal passage to relax or ease between each egg, every egg following the one before it closely, as if he was being penetrated by one, knobbly, long tentacle.

They settled and pooled in his belly, somewhere, resting within his stomach where they found their way, eventually, through his guts. Kneeling there, the tapir shuddered, hips pumping forward briefly, yet could not move. If he had at all been in his right mind, he would have realised that his knees were fixed in place, as if there was a magnetic force locking them down to the bed.

But it didn't matter. Nothing at all mattered, not anymore. He moaned, lips parted, not even bothering to close his mouth again.

He just needed pleasure, one paw resting on his inflated, overgrown belly, all as it grew to rest on the bed before his knees, the trembling rise of it coming up to his chest. The eggs needed a vessel, however, even as the tapir let his head fall back and laughed, a rancid cackle breaking his lips.

It was not Guaco, no... It never would be Guaco ever again.

Not as he humped and ground, savouring the sensation of every egg resting inside him, bloating out his belly massively. The huge round of it settled heavily on the bed, forcing him to lean forward into it, barely even able to reach his own cock. It still twitched and spurted, however, delivering a deluge of cum on to the bed in an outward demonstration of his pleasure.

No matter that he'd never be able to understand it for himself. Not as he succumbed to demonic possession, the beast of the underworld laying egg after egg up inside him, forcing his belly to swell more and more and more.

It bloated out above his head as the rise trembled, as if it would overcome him entirely, but there were perks to possession too. Like ecstasy washing through him, drowning him in a way that he yearned to be sucked under, whimpering and grunting and moaning, letting everything come in exactly the way it was meant to. For it was not as if he had any say in it anyway, aware of the tense throbbing of his body around the eggs, his skin stretching and even squeaking as it contained them.

He wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else, even if the tapir had been in his right mind, though it was up for debate. He bucked and groaned and let his tongue press luxuriously out over his lower lip, shuddering where he was. His stomach rumbled softly, every egg brushing up tenderly against its neighbour, though they all jostled for space, wanting room in him as his belly billowed.

Guaco was just a vessel, but he would have a role too, spreading the eggs throughout the city, ensuring that the lure of demonic possession spread further and further. The tentacle twisted inside him, expelling the last egg as he moaned, his belly bloated up higher than his head, a huge round that he was merely attached to. He only needed to be an incubator for them, his cock jetting off weakly, soft spurts of cum leaving him.

The tapir didn't know for how long he'd been cumming, watching himself in the mirror, overfilled and swollen, the lumpy shapes of the eggs visible through his belly. It didn't even look like him anymore, but a better version of the tapir, his tail twitching, his belly swelling over all else to dominate the scene. Yet Guaco only smiled.

Demonic possession, truly, had never felt so good.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Lunch An eager girl desperate to feel her daddy's cock at work.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
Cuckold's New Family An anthro dog and husky mate, while the beta is left serving.in NonHuman
The Milking Barn Pt. 01 Livestock boys are milked by Mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Consummating Their Cuckold Marriage An avian anthro is cuckolded on his honeymoon...in Fetish
More Stories