Above the Sea and the Clouds

Story Info
Two dragons enjoy shared lust...
2.1k words
4.22
4.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Out in the swell of the water, there didn't seem to be much of a difference between the anthro dragons, but the spiny wings of one by far dwarfed the lack of wings on the silver. With white-silver scales, Silver stood out from a crowd while Temeraire would have blended in if not for her lithe, towering form commanded attention. The dragoness did not know how to be subtle and quiet in her life after being encouraged to stand up passionately for what she believed in, her long, snake-like tail curling back and forth beneath the surface of the water.

"To come out here all this way," she murmured, nuzzling into his neck as Silver grunted in turn. "You must be searching for the Celestial dragon above them all."

Silver grinned, sharp teeth showing, though it was hard for him to be threatening as he swam with her, the sway of his body helping him paddle while looking a little more refined than otherwise. His tail acted as a rudder to push him through the water and guide his direction, saltwater swirling into his mouth and around his teeth, not a drop of land in sight. But dragons did not need that when they were so powerful in their own right. And Temeraire, as a Celestial, was beyond even what he could have imagined.

"Only you, my sweet..."

Hunger rolled through his tone and Temeraire turned her smouldering eyes on him. Although her body was slim, her chest framed her hips nicely, lean and powerful in the best of ways, breasts lightly pulled down under their own weight. Gravity, however, did not have as much of a hold over a dragon's flesh when it came to the influence of the water and they appeared perkier despite her being older than him, a dragoness still in the prime of her life and yearning to see what more she could do.

Yet what she wanted was the drake as he sank under the surface, moaning in a stream of silvery bubbles, black hair floating around his face, sweeping across his vision. The world under there secluded them away from the outside world, even in the expanse of the ocean, and he moaned as she clung to him, wrapped around and pulling him deeper. His lungs would burn but he had no fear that Temeraire would not carry him back to the surface in due time, her thighs spreading to rest over his hips.

His shaft was already ready for her, plumping up with blood as the sensual dragoness rode him, letting him tease into his entrance as she rode him as if they were flying. Of course, such a position would have been impossible in flight even as it afforded them greater possibilities in the wild water. The waves grew higher above them but the cared not for such things as they lost themselves in the salt, his eyes half-closed, moaning wantonly as he clung to her, claws digging in lightly without biting past her scales. There was to be no pain in their bodies coming together, after all, her head thrown back so that her narrow, elegant muzzle tipped towards the surface not all that far above.

The current and the dip of the waves caressed them, scales tingling in rare and exotic ways as they turned about, Silver twisting to push into her. On top or on the bottom - what was the difference in the arms of the ocean? The silver dragon growled in the back of his throat even as the dragoness arched up against him, taking his cock deeper, though he would need to breathe soon. She was there to guide him back up, however, her lungs large enough to bring forth the Celestial Wave when required, the move that he had first seen her perform when defending her territory. Out in the ocean, there was nothing to fear with a Celestial at his side. Or, as it was, under him.

The waves foamed and broke over his head as he snatched in a breath, the calm underneath a false betrayal of the turmoil of the ocean at large, though it only seemed to excite Temeraire all the more. The dragoness wriggled and twisted against him, begging his cock deeper without any words at all. They didn't need to speak when their times together had brought them together so intimately so many times already, knowing the nuances of each other's bodies and still learning more.

His cock ached and twitched and there was no holding back as he grabbed her shoulders, using his tail for a bit more force, thrusting into her against the resistance of the water. Temeraire's muzzle hung open in a stream of bubbles racing for the surface as she howled out her passion, climaxing on his rod a moment before he ejaculated too, ecstasy twining itself around them both in turn. They were one and the same in the heat of a moment only cooled by the wrath of the ocean, yet even that was something that they, together, believed that they could tame if only with the rising pulse of their joint passions.

There was no holding back even as they snatched breath at the surface, the waves tipping and carrying them, hurling them back down into the belly of the ocean. Far from bringing fear to their hears, it came with a dose of exhilaration, clinging to one another and kissing fervently as their tones entwined. Temeraire's legs wrapped around Silver's waist, tail curled around his leg like a winding snake, trusting him to guide their page, her chest pressed to his. There was no breaking from their embrace as his cock emptied a load inside her, filling her up with heated lust, though any drops of their cocktail of lust that drooled out came thick and fast and disappeared into the ocean.

It was a merciless beast but they rode it like they had been doing it for many years already, relishing in the challenge as they twisted and turned, passed from one current to the next. All the dragons cared about was their bodies coming together as their jaws locked passionately, taking what breath where they could. They would not see any true danger down there, not while they were together, and Silver groaned huskily into her muzzle, their tongues flickering and brushing up against that of the other.

No words. No time for words. The ocean called them and they sank deeper, the day wearing on as he pumped her full, her hips rising and falling on his cock. She had more leverage than the bulkier, stronger dragon with her legs tucked around his waist, heels digging into his buttocks, but that was just one little advantage of being her kind of dragon, slinking and slithering where she was best wanted at any given time. Celestial dragons could be an evasive sort but no dragon in the world could possibly count himself luckier than Silver to have her there in his arms, her wings folding softly around him, fluttering with the pulse of the water around them.

The ocean was a living, breathing entity on its own and she rose and fell on his cock seemingly in time with the crashing waves dashing down above. There was no land near and Silver's muscles bunched up as he growled, arching his back just to get his cock a little deeper into her as his glutes squeezed down. Everything there was for him to take and the lithe dragoness in his arms clung to him all the more dearly, eyes alight with a passion that, even on her face, was new to him.

Yet the ocean could not claim them forever as his hard cock was left wrapped up in the tightness of her cunny, its rippling pulses begging him to cum all over again - and yet he held off. There was more to come and his virility and stamina were yet to be proven as she spread her wings and, one final time, powered them defiantly towards the surface. They burst in a foam of spray, droplets scattering around, the roar of the ocean deafening, them, waves peaking and falling as if a Celestial Roar had been unleashed to create tidal waves. They were not that large, however, as Temeraire tenderly carried her lover higher and higher, easily strong enough to support both of their weights, powering through even the clouds to burst into the late sunshine above.

It was up there, so high above, that they spun and spiralled, their raw liaison softening to lust and passion, moaning together as she kept them aloft and he filled her, again and again. Thick dollops of cum slopped out of her pussy as he powered in, though their passion could not so easily be measured as she took him, the dragoness rocking her hips lightly, though mostly concentrating on flying. With wings as large as hers, even in an upright-ish position, she could usually glide, taking them along to skim and dip Silver's toes in the clouds.

He laughed for the sheer hell of it, orgasm clawing at the pit of his stomach all over again, and pressed in closer to her, paws running down her body, trusting her to hold onto him. Dragons were all-knowing, all-powerful, and what better way to demonstrate one's lust than with the epitome of one's species? They were a perfect match, even if they would not be together forever, and dancing the carnal embrace above the clouds as the sun set with the turn of the earth. The world could not stop for them, after all, but it could bathe their black and silver scales alike in divine light, glowing as if they were sources of such light themselves.

Salt dried on Silver's hide as he powered into her, roaring out his orgasm, his jaws one massive gape as if in threat but there was no threat in the deluge of cum that poured into her. It was hard to tell just how much he was filling her with, considering how wet the dragoness was in turn, though it was none of their concern as long as they got their fill of each other.

Shivering reverently in her own climax, Temeraire flipped onto her back, taking him on top of her as she flew backwards, wings spread to cup and shape the air. It could have been a powerless position for Silver and yet the drake had never felt more in control as he slammed into her, tightening his abdominals to grind into her again and again, deeper and harder than ever before. There was no holding back to be had as she whimpered and murmured for his seed, breathless at the point of ecstasy, her folds pulsing and rippling so sweetly around him that it was a wonder that she was not controlling every little nuance of muscle all by herself.

They skimmed the clouds, floating rather than flying, his hips working to seed her again. The join of their bodies was slick and wet even as Temeraire breathlessly kissed his cheek, tail tickling up between his thighs, seeking out the join of their bodies and wrapping itself right around the very base of his cock.

"Harder, drake," she breathed, demand snapping through her tone. "I shan't let you down until..."

Temeraire let that hang in the air, clad in a moan, and Silver grinned, baring his teeth in feral delight.

"As if that would stop me..."

It was all for them, the two of them, fading into the sunset as their scales were painted crimson and gold, the silent world above the clouds theirs and theirs alone. His cock spent everything it had to give in to her folds and the dragoness moaned for more, challenging him to fill her until even her arms and wings trembled with the strain of keeping them airborne.

That time had not yet come and Silver let out a rippling, curling growl as he slammed in, her folds beautifully opening up around his hot length.

Where carnal wrath could be claimed, there was still the peace of the world above the clouds in which to take her.

And Silver had so much more to give.