Hard Reading

Story Info
A Transwoman finds a spell book that makes promises.
3.8k words
4.35
9.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the back of the library when I stumbled across an odd book that seemed to be hidden underneath a shelf. It was old, brown wrinkled leather, and without title or DDS code. I looked around for a moment, not seeing a soul around. I then looked at the book and flipped the cover open. The writing was old cursive style, had some finesse to it. But it didn't have a title. I started to wonder if this was an old journal but almost dismissed that thought when realizing why would someone hide a journal here. No, this book was to be found at some point but didn't want to make it obvious as to what it was.

I did another look around then I took the book to one of the private reading rooms. With the door locked behind me, I went to the table and started to flip through some of the pages. The writer was talking about different kinds of magic they had learned through the years and in fear of losing their mind they wanted to keep a record of all the spells they had known. It even had some key phrases I didn't understand but may have been a clue to the original owner as if writing to their future self.

I had doubted the spells were real but I started to look through and skim over them. While they weren't titled, they were given a brief description as to what the spell did. It had some basics, make fire out of thin air, summon demons to make deals, stuff I would expect to see if spell books were common and real. I was ready to laugh all this off when the next spell caught my eye.

Sculpting flesh to make the true you.

I smirked at this but I found myself intrigued by it. Skirts and hormones only went so far as to make me a woman but the idea of surgery was not pleasant, nor cheap to do. I pulled the book over and with a fingertip, read along with the spell.

The sculptor looks deep inside of the person wishing for their body to be changed. The methods used are not uncommon to the average lady of the night but the intensity of the process would make one blush if not turn a deeper shade of red if they were to experience it themself. While pain from the procedure is very little, if one finds themself constrained by cloth, they will find themselves with tight pressure as the body adjusts against it. Advise doing this spell in exposing attire or without clothes at all.

I shook my head and chuckled at this. A spell that wants you naked for best results? This must be some party trick. A person tries to do the spell but it never works all the while everyone got to see your goods. Wouldn't be surprised if it had poses you were to perform during the casting of the spell. I continued.

If one wishes for the sculptor to appear, you first call out to the great artist that it is followed by what you wish done. After that, you offer the first experience to the sculptor as payment for the services.

I turned the page over and there was a diagram of what looked to be a human but one half was a male sculpted to Adonis standards and hung just the same. The other half was a woman, while sculpted as well, her bust looked to be back-breaking.

I shook my head again and laughed at this. A spell that can change your body. "Alright," I spoke to the air, "let us see if this works. Oh, great sculptor, the artist that you are of the flesh, give me nice tits and a tight pussy and in exchange, you get a first experience!"

The book laid on the table in front of me, the lights remained on, and the door was still closed. No artists had appeared, let alone a demon of some kind to exchange my soul for what I asked for. I closed the book and started to stand up from the chair.

I felt something grasp at my ankle and yelped as I tried to pull my feet away. Instead, I found a set of dark-colored tendrils wrapped around my ankles. Beneath the table was a hole in the floor with a dark light spewing forth. And from the hole was where the tendrils came from.

Before I had a chance to try to pull away again, another set of tendrils shot out from the hole and each went for a wrist. Then, with a rough tug, I was yanked off my feet. I was expecting to crash to the ground but instead found myself being held in the air as another tendril came up and wrapped itself around my waist.

I tried to pull against the tendrils but found them to be firm and unmoving. "Oh fuck, what are you doing to me? Let me go, you asshole!" Before I knew it, I felt the tendrils start to pull my knees up towards my chest and then start to spread my legs out.

"Oh shit, please don't do that. Please let me go!" I never expected to find out what this was like but I knew being bound like this usually came before you were fucked bad. My skirt had been pushed up a bit and I could see my underwear. Another tendril came up but this one went straight to my underwear. I tried to wiggle out of the way, to stop what was coming, but the tendrils were still holding firm to my body.

I felt moisture on my inner thigh from the tendril rub up against where my underwear edge was. It nudged at the edge for a second before I felt it slid under. I cried out, trying to keep it away. Then, with a tug, my underwear was pulled to the side, exposing my hairless cock and just as hairless hole. A chill went up to my spine as I felt the cold air flow by. I tried to close my eyes, hoping that this was a bad dream.

I felt something warm and wet press up against my hole and my eyes shot open. At first, I thought it was just going to force itself in. However, I felt this wetness get spread up and down my hole with a light pressure being pushed against it. As much as I wanted to fight it, I found myself moaning loudly at this feeling. It kept sending chills up my spine and bringing moans to my lips as I started to feel an odd sucking feeling on my balls.

"Oh....oh fuck no, please.... please stop that now!" I could see my cock start to stiffen as I noticed the tip was becoming shiny from precum. The pressure kept up, pressing up and down, lapping at my hole and sending pleasant chills up my spine. My arms tensed as I tried to pull free but the tendrils weren't letting me move. I didn't know what was worse, that I was about to start enjoying this rape or that someone could come inside this room and maybe get the same treatment.

It was then I felt wetness get added to the underside of my balls and felt a light pressure as something wrapped around them. With a slight pull, I felt another wave of pleasure but also pain. The wetness soon slowly started to travel up and as I watched in forced ecstasy, I saw a small tendril spiral up along my cock. Beneath its flesh I felt little bumps grind against my cock, making me moan out and my hips buck. My cock was as hard as it could get and the helm of it was shining with the free-flowing amount of precum.

I kept trying to pull against the tendrils, knowing it was hopeless, but I wasn't going to give in to this being. A sharp jolt of pleasure went up to my spine as I felt the tendril slide up under the edge of the tip and rubbed on a part of my cock that had a small bit of loose skin. It was a trick taught to me by a girl once and since then it had been part of my routine to rub it as if it was a violin. I moaned louder and noticed more tendrils were coming up along my legs.

I didn't desire to count them; sure, I would come up short if the hole had limitless tendrils. I continued to moan, trying to pull free as the tendrils kept up. The one at my ass slurping harder and harder as the one on my cock rubbed that spot and kept the bumpy flesh grind around my cock and balls. It was then that I saw three tendrils come up and hover close to my face. Instantly, I closed my mouth, hoping to deny them entry.

The ones on either side slowly pulled away and seemed to hover over my chest. They then pointed their tips downward and a second later had a liquid pouring from the tips. I heard a sizzle as it landed on my chest and closed my eyes, expecting to feel the burn on my flesh any second. However, what I felt was no burn of pain but the continued pleasure that was forced upon me. Then, a cool breeze blew over my chest. I opened one eye and saw that while my shirt had melted away, my chest was unharmed and my nipples erect. I then noticed a breeze down below and realized my underwear was gone as well.

I had no idea where the teasing was going, so far, no real damage except making me horny and wishing to get plowed deep into the night. That was when the tip of the third tendril opened up. While I could see nothing of importance in the small dark hole, I heard the rush of air. Before I had a chance to take a deep breath, a cloud of purple particles blew out and into my face. Instinctively, while my mouth stayed closed, I took a drag of air through my nostrils and felt a new shock as the particles followed in as well. The particles even landed in my eyes and I could feel something inside them move through to my brain.

Without an idea of what was going on, my lungs pushed back and forced me to cough. My mouth parted a little bit and soon the particles made their way inside. The taste was rather bland, almost medical to a degree. But it kept me coughing. "What the fuck," I spat out between coughs.

A moment later, the pleasure dial turned up and I was full-on moaning at the top of my lungs. I felt a strong buzz rush through my brain and down my spine. Rational thought was pushed aside and pleasure-seeking instinct took over. The pressure on my hole felt harder and I was pleading it would punch through and fuck me. My cock was now spewing a river as my hips bucked to fuck the grip the tendril had and to pull more on my balls. Even my chest was humming with desire and I wanted someone to grip it tightly.

It was then that I noticed the tip on the tendril that surrounded my cock was moving above my cock before it pointed its tip downwards at my tip. I moaned and pondered if my cock was going into it when I saw the tip split open like the petals of a flower. I then noticed that inside the flower was something sticking straight up like someone had made a pillar of orbs one on top of the other. They were also shinning with some liquid that dripped down onto my tip. A second later, before I could guess at what was going on, the tendril thrust forward, and my eyes went wide.

The pillar of orbs went into my urethra as I felt it drill deep into me. This caused my hips to buck up hard against it as the petals wrapped themselves around the helm of my cock. I moaned and shuddered as I felt the pillar drill, moving slowly deeper while also vibrating. While I doubt the track it had to follow wasn't that long, it felt like it was taking pleasure teasing seconds per bit it went down. I had no idea I could feel this kind of pleasure inside my cock and found my mind latching onto it so that maybe I can experience it again if I lived through this ordeal.

I felt a pop inside of me and moaned, assuming it was continuing deeper into me. A moment later, the vibrations grew stronger as I felt a part of my body get pressed upon by this pillar. I knew what it was, but found myself amazed that it could rub against my prostate without breaching my ass.

The pressure behind me pushed harder and made me groan as at the same time my ass was pushed open and the tendril drilled its way in. I had no idea it was getting ready to fuck me, let alone was able to pay attention to the signs if there were any. But I felt this large ribbed tendril push in and from its side press up against my prostate as well. If my throat wasn't going horse, I would have moaned louder but instead just got a whimper as the pleasure kept building. I wasn't sure if I thought these words or said them out loud but I could hear my voice nonetheless let out, "I'm getting fucked. Is it like this for a woman to be fucked by two at a time?"

Then, I felt the one in my ass start to pull back. I was shuddering, moaning as it made me desire for more until only the tip was left. I knew it would fuck me again, it was teasing me, but part of me worried it would pull out and be a tease. That was when it thrust forward deep and hard, drilling into my depths. At the same time, the pillar that was inside me started to pull back. My body didn't know how to react to this. Part of me felt an urge to go to the bathroom while another part wanted to stay plugged up. When I could feel the end almost go past the part that had popped open, it thrust forward hard as well.

My hands gripped tightly to the tendrils, not to pull them away but to hold me steady as my body cried out for more. Slowly, the pillar and the tendril had developed a rhythm where one would thrust in as the other would pull out. Their pace was hard and fast, inhumanly fast, and I felt the desire to cum building more and more.

That was when the tendrils floating over my chest split open like flowers as well. This time, I saw no pillars in them as they lowered themselves down to my chest. A moment later, I felt pressure over both my nipples and at a spot under my balls that felt like playful nibbles. They would suck and pull but nibble as well as I moaned out. I would have thought between the fucking and the sucking I would have passed out yet it seemed like the pleasure that jolted through my body was keeping me awake and alert; though drunk on the feelings.

I saw the third tendril from the bunch floating there and found myself wanting to suck on it and keep it company. I slowly widened my mouth and winked at it. Regardless if it was understood or not, it slowly slithered up my chest between the tendrils that were sucking on my nipples and then found its way to my mouth. The choice may have been made in a compromised state of mind but I felt a thrill go through me at the idea that this thing was waiting for its turn and was now getting it.

The texture was wet but very flesh-like as it went past my lips. It too had an almost bland taste to it but figured the particles were made of it as well. While the other tendrils were fast and rough, this one was going slow and shallow as if not to make me choke on it. While I did enjoy a nice choke out once in a while, it was nice that it was being careful with my mouth.

However, as much as I wanted to bob my head on it and show some gratitude, the best I could do was sloppy love with my tongue as my body continued to ride the pleasure from the dual fucking my lower half was getting. The pillar seemed to be vibrating harder, making both the sensations of orgasm and urination stronger while the tendril in my ass seemed to grow a knot that would pop in and out of my ass with each thrust. I would think at this point I would have come from the pleasure but I had to question if those particles were keeping me on the edge but not letting me over the edge.

It was then I noticed pleasure was building up in my body. I looked down as my mouth kept the tendril happy noticed that the ones on my chest had risen but not to let go of me. Instead, my chest seemed to swell under their petals. It was also then that I noticed that the spot under my balls was getting more and more sensitive and seemed to push inwards into my body.

Part of me wanted to see what was going on down there but at the time, all I could feel was joy and pleasure at the same time. Here I was, tendrils fucking me like a woman and at the same time, it seemed like they were turning me into a woman. I had no idea if it would take my cock or not but right now it didn't matter. I even got a dirty thought of what it fucks my new pussy.

Would it take my new virginity or would I get to keep that? Soon, my mind was split in two. Part focused on the here and now as the tendrils kept up with fucking me while the other part wondered what it would be like to get fucked there as well. Would my first time be riding one, taking full control, and using the cock as my toy? Or would I be sweet and subservient, on my back and begging for some big slab of cock to take me. Maybe even get it fucked at the same time as my ass, a little new experience with old experience at the same time?

Pondering these thoughts of future fucks brought me higher and higher to the point I was struggling against the tendrils again but because I wanted to cum so badly. I needed to spew forth a load, shudder from the joy, and maybe pass out in ecstasy from it.

With tendril in my mouth, I cried out, "let me cum, please! I need to cum!"

A second later, I felt something in my mind snap. The strongest surge of pleasure I had ever felt. The tendrils on my chest pulled off with a moist popping sound, freeing my breasts from their grip. The one down below also pulled away with a moist sound and I felt a new part of my body get exposed to a cold breeze. The tendril in my mouth swelled and pulled back before spewing some liquid on my face and breasts. The tendril in my ass and the pillar in my cock both thrust hard and deep into me then swelled up. Moans of gratitude escaped my lips as I felt a hot liquid spew out of them. The one in my ass took a moment to pull out, making me moan more as the knot rubbed against my hole.

The pillar however kept up the high vibrations as it pulled back, causing my hips to buck more and more. After it got past the part that popped inside me, I felt the urge to cum hit me harder than ever before. When the pillar withdrew from my cock, I was groaning in pain and pleasure as I felt both my cum and its' cum get pushed out together in a spray that seemed to have no right to be coming out that hard from my cock.

As the last few drops escaped and I shuddered in pleasure, I felt the tentacles lower me to the ground. I could feel the rough carpet against my arms and legs and this brought a smile to my lips as I got reminded this wasn't a dream. Once the tendrils pulled away from me, leaving me in a puddle of joy and liquid, I found my hands slowly exploring my new body.

A gasp came out as I gripped my new tits, a very handful size that would be fun to tease and lure men with. I could feel some of the tendril's cum under my fingertips and wished it had cum some in my mouth. The pleasure the rippled through me from them was enough to set me off a bit and made me wish for more.

But some rational part of my brain kicked in and I knew I had to check something out. With my hand, I reached down. I was able to grip my cock and shuddered as I noticed it was a little longer than before. Maybe the tendrils stretched it a bit while they fucked the inside of it?

My grip didn't last long as I continued downwards. I couldn't feel my balls beneath my cock but my fingers landed in something moist and fleshy. I didn't need much time as my fingers slowly went in and I found myself moaning at the new sensation and imagined what I looked like down there. With balls gone, I had a pussy now and where a clit would be was my cock in hard wet glory. I smiled for a second, tempted to thrust my fingers in and give my new love hole a test drive when a wicked thought escaped my lips.

"So, Sculptor, are you going to fuck my new body, or am I going to have to find a big cock to do it?"