Hardcore Headquarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers

"Wow," Alexis said, staring at the mess in amazement, "You're totally covered."

"Geez," I said, "I'm so ready for that," I admitted to Yuke.

"Do you... uh... want to fuck me? And then let me jerk you off?" she asked.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that," I laughed. I was suddenly surprised to hear myself admit that.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I wasn't sure, actually," said Yuke. "We've been friends for so long now... I wasn't sure if you were afraid that having sex might change things too much between us."

"Oh-- is that how you feel?" I asked, suddenly concerned that maybe she didn't want to go through with it.

"No, no! I was just afraid you felt that way," she said.

"Heck no. You're amazing. I've always thought so. I think deep down, I've always wondered why we never, you know, fooled around together or something. I just assumed that maybe you weren't interested."

Yuke laughed, "I thought the same about you."

"Well... that settles that, then," I replied, grinning.

"Indeed!"

She smiled nervously at me; a nervousness she didn't have around the other guys. Shaking off a brief moment of awkward pause between us, Yuke placed her hands on my chest and began to caress my muscles. I felt myself begin throbbing and she took notice, making her way back to my cock again.

"So... have you really spent several years secretly wanting to fuck me?" she asked, smirking.

"More time than I'd like to admit..." I said.

"Really... That's funny!"

"Remember that summer when we went to Central Park and had a picnic by the turtle pond?"

"Oh man, yeah! We drank all that wine out of Snapple bottles."

"Right, yeah. Well I got pretty drunk. And you weren't wearing a bra. I swear to God I couldn't take my eyes off your nipples poking against your t-shirt. Every time you moved and I saw them swaying I just wanted to reach forward and do this..." I said, reaching over and gently squeezing Yuke's gorgeous, massive boobs. She looked down and watched me fondle them.

"Do you want to know something?" she asked.

"What?"

"I should tell you... I didn't wear a bra cuz I knew how much you like them. I've seen you staring. Plenty of times," she said, smirking.

I laughed. "Sorry I was so obvious."

"That's okay! I get that a lot," she said, "Truthfully, I've spent a fair amount of time wondering what you had in your pants."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, not that girls don't already spend a lot of time secretly thinking about what cute guys might be hiding down there. But you know... I'll admit I was more than a little curious."

"... And?" I asked, nervously.

She grinned. We looked down at my erect penis together. It stood straight up in the air as Yuke gave it a long, slow massage, up and down my shaft. It twitched and pulsed at her touch. I could tell she was trying to figure out how to express something important.

Yuke leaned in close. I could feel her breath on my neck as she mused into my ear, "Taylor, I've been sitting next to you for days now, glancing over at your cock literally every five minutes. My chair is so fucking soaked by now that I swear it's gonna need to be replaced, so that I don't have to spend every day smelling how hot and wet you made my pussy. You want the truth? Well, there you go."

I stared at Yuke, speechless. "Oh, shit," is all I could spit out. She chuckled.

Yuke laid me back on the carpet and then climbed on top of me, full of excitement. Her massive boobs dangled down in front of my face as she squatted over my cock. I watched as she reached down and guided it inside her pussy. We both let out a long sigh as it sunk all the way in. It felt warm, and deep, and comforting; in part because of the physical sensation, but also because she was such an old friend, and to have sex for the first time was thrilling and special. Slowly she began to ride my cock with an innocent joy, as if she was playing with a new toy for the first time.

"Fuuck, why have we never done this before," I groaned, watching my engorged cock glide in and out of her tingling canal.

"I don't know! We were being stupid!" she laughed.

"Please don't tell me I could have had this at any time, if I had just asked," I whimpered.

"Seriously? Taylor-- that day in the park... if we didn't risk getting arrested I would have fucked you right then and there..." she said, moaning and clutching her breasts.

"Damn!" I whined, as she bounced up and down on my cock faster.

Yuke continued. "I remember that day-- I came home all sweaty from being in the sun..." She started breathing heavily as we fucked with increasing passion. I grasped at her swinging boobs, cupping and squeezing them in my hands like I'd always wanted to do. "And I peeled off my clothes. I was so hot I just collapsed in my couch, naked. I couldn't stop thinking about you. You had a bulge in your shorts and didn't even realize it. I was so horny-- I wanted you so badly!"

I could feel Yuke shivering as her pussy squeezed my cock tightly, and her body bobbed up and down in front of me. The most amazing set of boobies I'd ever laid my eyes upon were bouncing and jiggling in front of my face and I couldn't stop devouring their constant movement with my eyes. I felt like I was going to erupt, but I hung on as long as I could.

"Oh god, Taylor!" Yuke moaned, trying to keep herself together. "Your cock... it's so amazing..." she continued to moan, barely able to continue her story. Finally she regained control and resumed.

"I couldn't stand it anymore, so I started rubbing my pussy and thinking about that bulge, imagining what your cock must feel like. Then I started fingering myself-- pretending it was you!" She narrated this memory with increasing emotion, gazing hungrily at me. I rarely saw Yuke losing control. She was always so calm, cool, and collected, but here she was out of her mind with raw, uncontrollable desire for me, which she finally set free.

"Oh man, I wish you'd just called me. I would have been there in an instant and fucked you right there on the couch!" I blurted out.

"Ngh!" she cried out, as a tremor went through her body. "You made me squirt so hard that day I made a complete mess of my couch!" I felt her juicy wetness increase. The odor of her feminine arousal increased, exuding from her pussy, now sopping wet and drenching my cock.

"Just fuck me like you'd have done that day!" Yuke growled. She pulled herself off me, then laid back on the carpet and spread her legs wide. I lurched forward and plunged my cock back inside her, watching her lightly hairy labia stretch wide and separate to fit my swollen cock inside.

I fucked her with a wild, unrelenting hunger, thinking back of all the time we'd spent together, unaware of each other's secret desires, but fully consumed by our own. "Oh my god! Yes! Keep going!" she screamed. "Jesus-- I can smell how fucking horny you are! Ngh!" I started moaning, realizing that I wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm gonna make you come so hard so won't be able to fucking walk for a week!" she exclaimed, bucking her hips and adding to the force with which my cock thrust inside her.

"I'm gonna explode here!" I replied. "Where should I come? Inside you? Or on your tits?" I asked frantically.

"Or you can come in my mouth if you want," she said, breathlessly. I quickly pulled out and yanked off my condom. She scrambled to her hands and feet and took my aching cock in her mouth, sucking it immediately. She quickly gestured to an empty coffee cup on the desk behind me. I reached back, grabbed it, and placed it beside her, so that she'd have a place to spit after I came.

Yuke sucked and slurped at my cock with a fierce urgency, as if begging me to come for her. I held on as long as I could, knowing that I was about to succumb to an orgasm like never before. All of a sudden, I felt a tingle welling up from deep inside, it grew and grew until it took hold of my entire body. Waves of pleasure washed through my body, followed by a powerful spasm, like a bolt of lightning. One spasm became another, and another, as I felt myself shooting a torrent of cum into Yuke's mouth. Her eyes widened as it shot straight to the back of her throat, and then splashed over and over again onto her warm tongue.

I felt the most unbelievable release of sexual energy, having built up over more than an hour of fucking my coworkers and friends, exposing secret crushes and erotic desires. Fucking Alyshah unexpectedly on the conference table, and then seeing how wet and horny Rachel had been, having long fantasized about me. Finally breaking through the wall with Isabel and experiencing a deep, passionate union with her, only to then fuck Alexis and then my long time friend, Yuke, in succession. It all culminated in a powerful release, flooding Yuke's mouth with nearly a week of growing frustration and desire. I came harder than I'd ever done before, until I had nothing left, and she was left reeling.

I fall back onto the floor, weakened and spent. My mind was spinning and trying to regain focus. I felt my chest burning, rising and falling endlessly, struggling to find equilibrium once again. I saw Yuke struggling with the amount of cum I'd just ejaculated. She reached frantically for the cup but knocked it over. Suddenly she swallowed everything in order to gasp for much needed air.

"Jesus, Taylor!" She was huffing and puffing. "Any more and it would have come squirting out of my nose!" she exclaimed, falling back and laughing. Her lips were glistening with cum, but she quickly licked it off.

I started laughing as well. "I'm so sorry!" I replied.

"That's okay," she chuckled, finally catching her breath. "At this point, I may as well finish and clean you off."

She grinned and crawled back over me. My cock was still slowly oozing. She scooped it up and gave it a long, slow lick, then circled the tip with her tongue, cleaning it off. She milked it a little to ensure that she got every last drop. Then Yuke collapsed beside me and put her head on my chest. I was in heaven.

I finally snapped out of the bubble that I'd been in with Yuke. The rest of the group was in various states of similar exhaustion. All of us in a naked, sloppy, wet heap-- bewildered and amused by the explosion of sexual activity that had just taken place, just trying to make sense of it all.

"What the fuck did we just do?!" Alyshah asked, gazing toward the ceiling. Everyone burst out laughing.

"I think we just figured out that we're more than just coworkers..." Alexis replied. Isabel giggled.

"I'm cool with that!" Ryan said.

"Me too! Me too!" said Rachel.

"So... what... we're all fuck buddies now?" asked Darrell.

"Boy, I hope so, but it might take me a few days to recover from this evening..." I said, feeling Yuke squeezing me tight.

"But Karen's naked office experiment won't last forever," Isabel said.

"Who the fuck needs her experiment? As long as she leaves after work, there's more beer and fun to be had," snickered Alexis. And this turned out to be true. We had, and continue to have, more wild sex in that office than I can even wrap my mind around.

"You know... we're gonna need a MUCH bigger condom jar," Alyshah concluded, thoughtfully. We all laughed.

We laughed-- but sure enough, there it was the following morning, right on cue. Three times the previous size, in its familiar place by the water cooler.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers