All Comments on 'Hardcore High Ch. 01'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Coming soon

The commissioner just ordered nine more chapters so if you like this story, you're in luck!

dlearyousdlearyousover 3 years ago

Liked it very much. More please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I love how "stuck up" Samantha is taught a lesson. Looking forward to more classes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it, but...

Great content as usual, but I found myself wondering why the girls are letting this happen instead of just leaving. Did they sign some kind of release or will they not graduate if they don't pass? It's hard to connect with the characters if we don't know the motivation for their actions.

firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Response

Yeah, you'll have to suspend your sense of disbelief for it to work a bit. It is a free use themed work of fiction, after all. The best advise that I can give anyone who reads my work is to take it for what it is, that being erotic fiction. Not one of my stories would ACTUALLY happen in the real world. That's what makes it fun. Through writing, you can indulge in fantasies that are outside the realm of reality. Anyways, thank you for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice 10/10. Will there be any Femdom stuff in future chapters, stuff like girls pegging the guys or prostate play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

This hit a bunch of my kinks and was very well done. I love a good non-con story where a dom woman is pushing a male character to dom a different female character. Yes, these stories are unrealistic, as the previous commenter brought up, but it's really fun and enjoyable anyway.

I know this is a commission, so ultimately it's the person paying who influences future content, but I have a few hopes and ideas for the future of the series. I would like to see continued oral scenes sprinkled in as the writing moves on to other sex acts. It feels unvaried if the progression of sex acts in linear and discreet so to speak. As far as ideas go, I think it would be really interesting to have a substitute teacher come in down the road after the students are experienced. Then they can show what they've learned as well as turn the tables and dom the teacher.

centauri4centauri4over 3 years ago

The 2nd "lesson" reads, "Thank you, Sunny. Thank you, Chris." and it should be, "Thank you, Sunny. Thank you, David." -- Keeping the characters organized is kind of important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I kinda of agree with the previous anonymous poster who brought up the realism issue. It's not the PREMISE we have a problem with, it's the CONSEQUENCES. Fictional authors often change the reality settings for a story, but the difference between good world building (the kind you can immerse yourself in) and bad world building is how much attention authors pay to changes that are either unnecessary or impediments for the story they're trying to write.

I can accept an AU where Advanced Sex Ed is an actual subject, but if such a world were to exist, then it logically follows that students know what the subject actually is before signing up, and students who go along with it are either culturally different from us (much more sex positive, for example) or are forced to go along with it for some reason.

This story would have been much better if the students knew what they were getting into and made a choice to do it. Anything else results in "If they don't want to do this, why don't they just quit?" and "If they DO want to do this, why is the author writing this like they don't." And there have been stories which do this. A girl is either doing it for scholarship money, to improve their chances of a scholarship, and/or she's doing it to boost her grades. I get into it so much more because it's a lot more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn! Where was this class when i was in high school? Great start!

Ian_SnowIan_Snow9 months ago

Holy. Shit. How have I missed this series until now? Wowowowow. Hot as hell and I love the insanity of it. Easy five stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES