All Comments on 'Hardheads: Frank & Mary Revisited'

by fdkman262

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

With a whimper and not a bang. Goodbye Mary, it's been nice. It's not always guns and roses. Sometimes, it's just goodbye stranger, hope you find your paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story isn't over until Frank makes Tim regret that he messed with another man's wife. Tim knew Mary was still married to Frank. Frank needs the satisfaction of bringing a baseball bat to Tim's and playing a game of Bumper Ball with him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A female with a sense of honor. Extremely rare on this site.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Wow, a woman who can admit her faults and let the guy move on without any issues...

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The original story is full of emotions and drama. This version is mild and reasonable. After the emotional high of the original story, this version left me disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 21st century "woman" with the mind of 9 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like with the seperation she liked being single and ran with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Consequences for those who arranged the "joke" were not mentioned, so one must conclude there were none. That is ridiculous and a major failing by an author trying to fashion an improved conclusion to this sad story. Before fdkman262 decided to submit this piece of work, he should have put more time and effort into his "revisiting."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so why was he still not filing for divorce six months later? why did he wait for HER to say go for a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In other stories, I've seen the cheating partner always try to make it up to the cheated one to continue the relationship when they get caught but in this story, the character Mary seems to be an exception.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

My 1st thought reading the beginning of the 1st page was that cheaters are paranoid so they think everyone is cheating too

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous