Hardly Ever Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!!"

I was hugely hard now, and impatient for her. I wanted her naked. I wanted her mouth again. I wanted to see her breasts properly. I wanted to see her pussy, touch it and taste it.

It was time to take charge. "In the bedroom - now."

"OK," she said faintly. "OK."

We made it, at last to my bedroom. She was wearing a hoodie style of top and she obediently raised her arms like a child so I could pull it over her head. I threw it to the floor. Then I tugged her tracksuit bottoms down and she stepped out of them. Now she was just standing there in a black pair of high cut panties and a thin white t shirt.

She reached down and felt my cock through my pyjama trousers. They were still wet from the earlier accident with the water. She laughed quietly.

"Almost as wet as me," she said. "Almost."

I slid my trousers off and my erection sprang free. Her eyes widened.

"Jesus," she breathed. "Oh Jesus. I can't believe you're going to put that inside me."

She reached out and stroked it. "It's just how I remember it."

I must have looked startled because she giggled again. "I watched you once. With your wife... I knew Josh was out that weekend but I came over anyway. I wore the sluttiest clothes I had back then. I hoped you'd be here on your own and you'd be so overcome with lust you'd have to fuck me, and then we'd have to run away together and we'd be able to fuck every day, all the time... but actually you were here fucking your wife. I was so jealous..."

She kissed me softly, her hand tightening around my cock. I gave an involuntary groan.

"But I've got it now, and it's all for me."

"You watched me and Josie... fucking?"

"Mmm... she liked it missionary style, didn't she? It was lucky for me, because from the doorway I could see your hard cock going in and out of her, all glistening and wet... I stood in the doorway with my fingers in my pussy and I swore one day I was going to get you to fuck me like that."

She paused. "And all the other ways. Every way. I want you to fuck me every way there is."

I knelt in front of her and pulled gently at her panties. They slid down, revealing her small, beautiful, shaven pussy. I just stared at it.

"Is it OK?" she said. "Do you like it?"

"It's perfect," I said.

"It's all yours," she said. "All of me is, whenever you want it."

I got to my feet again and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. My cock nestled happily against her stomach and she took a firm hold of it again, her hand squeezed between us.

"Oh god, please can we get into bed? You have no idea how badly I need to be in bed with you."

She pulled off her top while I pulled back the blankets. Then I lay down and pulled her down on top of me. We kissed in even more of a frenzy. Her nipples pressed hard against my chest. I ran a hand down and cupped one of her buttocks in my hand and squeezed it gently.

"I like that," she breathed. "Do that harder." I squeezed more firmly and she gasped with pleasure. Then I used the other hand and squeezed both at the same time. She liked that even more. She pushed herself up on me so that now my cock was trapped underneath her, lying flat long my stomach. I could feel it was coated with a warm sticky wetness.

"Please... now... don't make me wait..."

I didn't. I gently raised her up, reached down and repositioned myself, then I pushed slowly forward. I felt her opening catch and then widen under the oncoming pressure. With a happy groan she pushed herself down on me and now I was deep inside her. God, she was so tight. I had forgotten how tight some girls could be.

"Oh... that feels... so... fucking... amazing..."

I think it was her that said that. It could have been me.

She began to rock herself back and forth on my cock, working mainly with her hips. I guessed that there was a happy pressure pushing against her g spot and I lay there, letting her find the optimum depth and angle, though more than anything I wanted to grab her and pull her close and ferociously slam in and out of her.

Then she shuddered. "God... I'm coming... we've hardly done anything and I'm coming already..."

I reached down and squeezed her buttocks hard again and this seemed to take her from a small orgasm to a much bigger one. She squirmed deliciously against me as the tremors ebbed and flowed through her, her mouth on mine, her breathing heavy.

After a few moments - perhaps a minute - she stretched herself out like a cat, my cock still embedded in her.

"Now fuck me," she said. "Fuck me... like you've never fucked anyone."

I needed no second invitation. I wrapped my arms around her and began to plunge in and out of her, my upward thrusts timing exactly with her downward plunges. My cock felt like a rod of iron. And god, she was so tight. It was like being held in a vice.

"Oh fuck yes, like that."

"God you're beautiful," I whispered as I fucked her.

"Do you like it, Rob? Is my pussy good for you?"

It was the first time I could remember her calling me that.

"It's perfect," I said. "It's such a tight little... pussy."

"You can call it my cunt. I like... those words... fuck me... fuck me. God I love your cock. I knew I would."

"Your cunt is fucking amazing," I said, between gasping breaths. "I love your cunt. Later on I'm going to lick it and suck it until you scream, Julie."

"God yes... you'll have to do that... I'm going to come again soon if you keep doing that... squeeze me again like you did before... yes, like that."

"I'm going to come soon, Julie."

"Yes, I want you to come... I've already come so many times... Come in my cunt, please."

"Are you sure?"

"God yes, I want to feel your come. I'm safe... come in my cunt."

A few moments after that I did, the release coming with such intense pleasure it was almost painful. Three, four, five spasms as I shot load after load into her.

"Thank you, thank you... I have waited so long for that," she whispered into my ear. "I saw you coming into your wife's pussy that time, and ever since then there is nothing I've wanted more. And now it's my cunt that has all of your come."

I closed my eyes and tried to breath. My cock was still fully erect, still unable to believe its good fortune. Nor could I.

"God," I said. "You are... amazing."

"Mmmm," she said softly. "I don't ever want to move. This is just... perfect."

We lay there entwined like that for several minutes. I stroked her hair and back, my hands unable to keep still, I wanted to touch every part of her, to glory in my possession of this young, beautiful, lusty creature.

Then I started to move inside her again, just some initial gentle thrusts to start with, then gradually increasing in effort and tempo. She sighed happily and clung to me.

Then, as she giggled, I attempted to flip her onto her back while still remaining inside her. We just about managed it.

"Bravo," she said. "Very ingenious."

I looked down at her, pinned beneath me. I imagined being in that same position with my wife, just a few years ago, unaware that from the doorway a besotted teenager was fingering herself as she watched.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck me like this now."

So I did.

**

I awoke in the morning sunlight to find her watching me. We hadn't slept much but she looked glorious, happy and glowing and more than a little smug.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she said. "I'm so pleased you don't snore."

"Me too," I said. "How long have you been awake?"

"I don't know... maybe twenty minutes."

"Do you want some coffee?"

"In a minute... don't go yet."

I rolled onto my back and held out an arm so she could snuggle alongside me, her arm across my chest.

"Are you appalled at what a slut I am?" she murmured, a little shyly.

I considered. "I think... delighted would be a better word."

"You're not shocked?"

"Surprised... maybe a little. But it's not something I'm ever going to complain about."

"Good." She wriggled closer against me. "God, I have some days when I just have sex on the brain so much I can hardly do anything."

"Really?" I was intrigued. I could remember days like that myself, but I thought it was mainly a male condition.

"Yes... that's partly why I do so much sport. Try and burn off some of that energy and... well, tension. But this is a way better way of doing it."

"What about boyfriends?" I asked carefully.

"Well... I've had a couple." She was quiet for a moment. "But... well..."

I waited.

"I don't want to shock you."

"You won't," I said.

"Thing is... I don't really like boys my own age that much. I guess I sort of prefer... older guys. But it's not like I could just go out and get myself one and bring him home to meet my parents, is it?"

"No," I said, remembering Julie's mother and her suspicious nosing around. "That probably wouldn't have gone well."

"So I sort of thought I had to wait until I went off to college, and there'd be older guys there, and professors, and I could really... experiment a bit."

She reached down and gave my cock an affectionate tug.

"I always had this major crush on you... and when the sports hall closed, and Mum mentioned that it was such a shame you had this big yard you never used, well, I guess I sort of hoped..."

"Wait a minute," I said. "It was your mum's idea that you come and play here?"

She giggled. "Not really. She was really just talking aloud about what a shame it was that your nice house wasn't being used the way it should be, and I said well maybe we could use it, and she didn't like the idea AT ALL, I could tell, but she couldn't really do anything because she had sort of suggested it."

Her hand had began to stroke me, and my cock was hardening under her grip.

"So yes, I guess the reason I'm here now, with your lovely cock in my hand, and feeling so wonderfully well fucked after last night... is at least partly down to my dear mummy."

"I must send her a thank you card," I said, and we both cracked up.

When she recovered she looked up at me with big questioning brown eyes.

"Would it be ok if I practised some oral on you now? I really want to be good at it."

"Sheesh Julie... oh, all right then. But only on one condition."

She looked suspicious. "What?"

"I get to practice too. I haven't actually gone down on a girl or a woman in a long time. So... I'm probably a bit rusty."

"OK, I guess that's fair," she said, straight faced. "In fact... I really like that idea. Quite a lot, in fact."

"Is it making you wet?" I enquired, just about managing to keep my voice level and calm.

"Yes... I believe it is."

I reached down and gently probed between her legs.

"I think it definitely is."

"Mmm," she said. "So, do I suck you off first, or do you eat me out first? Or do we do both at the same time?"

I thought about it. My cock was fully hard now.

"Well," I said. "I'm sorry to throw a spanner in the works... but I think if I don't fuck you right now I may actually explode."

"Oh goodie," she said. "I can live with that."

She pulled back the sheets and rolled slightly away from, stretching out her back. Then she spread her legs and looked at me.

"Come fuck me," she said.

I positioned myself above her. The thought of being back inside that tight cunt was all consuming.

"But... " - she reached down and gave my cock a warning squeeze - "we're definitely focusing on oral this afternoon."

"Deal," I said, and slipped into her.

**

Oral was a disappointment for Julie.

Perhaps I should qualify that. She made me come, very satisfactorily. Twice, in fact. The first time she swallowed, because she wanted to see if she liked the taste (she did). The second time she made me come on her face, because she'd seen that happen so much in porn. She thought that was fun but messy and perhaps a bit of a waste. And, for my part, from the noises she made as I licked her delicious little pussy, from the way she almost pulled out clumps of my hair as she writhed beneath me... I would say there was definitely good work done on both sides.

"But you're so conservative!" she complained.

"Julie, I've just come in your mouth and all over your face. Before that you nearly drowned me, you were coming so much while I went down on you. We're not exactly talking about missionary with the lights off, are we?"

"I know... but still. You don't like having your balls licked because you say it tickles. You don't like me licking your asshole. You don't want me to stick a finger up there. You just like me sucking your dick."

"Guilty as charged. You sucking my dick is... fucking great!"

She gave a melodramatic sigh. "Well, it's early days. I'll get you to like all those things. You'll see."

We were still lying in bed together. It was mid-afternoon. We had made it briefly downstairs earlier to find some orange juice and cereal. We'd also had a very enjoyable shower together which had ended up with me fucking her bent over the wash hand basin.

I stroked her hair fondly. "You are a complete nymphomaniac."

"I know! Aren't you lucky!"

"I really am," I said.

"I still can't quite believe it's all happened. It's going to be so difficult training with the girls now, particularly if you're there. Every time I see you I'll just want run over and jump on you, and sort of, grind myself against you. Like one of those awful dogs that rub on your leg."

"That would certainly get the girls talking," I agreed.

"God - they'd be so jealous. Particularly Nicole. She thinks she's, like, god's gift to sex or something."

She looked up at me. "I don't mind if you want to fuck her. She is really pretty, even if she is a bit of a bitch."

"I think you're more than enough," I said. "And you're beautiful, in case I haven't told you. You really are."

She looked pleased.

"Well, just bear it in mind. I know men really want to fuck everything that moves. As long as I'm, like, your favourite."

"Julie," I said. "You are... way past being my favourite. I feel like I've won the lottery, and woken up in some kind of alternate reality, where everything is just perfect."

She kissed me. "Me too." Then she looked suddenly downcast again. "Except for you being such a stick in the mud about the oral sex stuff. Honestly, don't you watch any porn?"

"Sorry," I said. "Obviously I only watch the boring conservative porn."

"Yeah, I'll bet you do. Probably just two people at the same time doing really obvious things. You'd be amazed at the stuff that's out there now."

"I'm sure I would be," I said.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass? I'm not sure I'd like it, but I should probably try it to be sure."

"Not my thing," I said.

She sighed. "Well, we'll put that on the 'maybe later' list as well. How about... grannies?" She looked at me enquiringly.

"No!"

"Dogs?"

"No!"

"Donkeys?"

"God no!"

"OK, that's probably good. How about boys? Any gay experiences in your closet?"

"None," I said firmly.

"God, men are so unimaginative."

"So... you've done some... girl on girl... things?"

"Of course."

"Who with?" I asked, very curious indeed.

She looked down at my cock, which had just twitched again in her hand. I'd honestly thought it was going to be dead to the world for the next three days.

"Ohhh... you like the sound of that."

"I'm just... making conversation," I said.

"Yeah... right. You like the idea of me having my head buried in some other girl's twat? Or her eating me out, maybe while I suck you?"

My cock twitched again.

"Ohhh... that's a definite yes."

"I think you'd probably kill me," I said.

"Oh, I'm not going to do it yet. I want to fuck you loads and loads of times on my own first. But it's good to know what I can have in reserve for when we need to pep things up a bit. Maybe in, like, say, a couple of weeks' time?"

"Jesus," I said. "What have I got myself into?"

She sniggered. "Oh, you have no idea."

She looked again at my cock, which was now at a respectable half-mast.

"Fuck me again," she said. "And then we can talk about who in the team you'd like to fuck next."

**