Hardscrabble Injustice

Story Info
A rough woods encounter changes a young man's life.
5.9k words
2.82
32.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

When I think about this incident now years later, my face still burns with injustice and titillation. It all happened one day when my friend and I went for a bike ride in the woods. We had gone about a mile down this trail when we saw this group of four girls coming towards us. We recognized them as the Barnfield sisters and their cousins who often spent time at their place. They had recently relocated to our town and rumor had it that it was because their parents were running from creditors in West Virginia.

Being country girls, they were at home in the woods and spent all of the Summer and most of the Spring running around in bikinis and loose, tied up blouses. But it was their manners that mainly didn't sit well with people. As eighteen-year old high school dropouts, they were left mostly unsupervised, and this led them to believe that they were not subject to the rules of common society. So when we saw them that day we were a bit nervous. We stopped when we got up to them and they blocked the path.

"Look at these two guys on their fancy ten speeds!" the tall Barnfield sister said.

"How queer can you get!" the fat cousin added.

"You guys comin' out here to smoke pot?" the pretty Barnfield sister asked.

"I bet they are!" accused the tall one.

They started to move in around us after that smelling of cigarettes and fire smoke. Then I finally spoke up.

"We don't do drugs!" I insisted nerdily.

"Listen to this one gettin' sassy!"

"Hmmm, sounds like a liar to me!" the fat one challenged.

That was when they pushed us off our bikes and started going through our pockets. They were able to do this since they were physically bigger and we were just a couple of eighteen-year old science geeks.

"Come on! Hand over the reefer!" the ugly cousin demanded, her tits plainly visible under her t-shirt.

They laughed as they pulled at our jeans and turned our pockets inside out.

"You better quit it or we're gonna report you!" I threatened.

"Uh oh! We got a cop on our hands here!" the tall one mocked.

They all circled around me then and my friend took this opportunity to grab his bike and get away. The ugly cousin chased him until he disappeared while the others pushed me to the ground and separated me from my pants. I tried to keep a hold on them, but they were soon removed along with my sneakers and tossed up into a tree. I kicked at the tall one from a sitting position until she sat on my chest and held my arms down. Strangely, I could feel the heat of her cunt on my sternum through her bathing suit.

"Tell us where the pot is! Is it in your underwear?" the pretty one taunted.

The fat cousin started poking her foot between my legs then.

"I think there's somethin' down here!" she announced.

"Nuh, that's just his johnson!" the pretty one corrected as she reached down and yanked on my underwear waistband and exposed me.

"Let me up!" I kept shouting all the while to no avail as I struggled against the weight of the sister on my chest.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shit." the fat cousin suddenly announced, "Be right back."

She walked about ten feet away, dropped her swimsuit bottoms and squatted down on one side of the trail then. I watched as her wide, heart-shaped ass pushed out the solid, brown bowel movement and it fell onto the sandy ground. She reached down and wiped her anus with her fingers then and stood and pulled up her bottoms with the other hand. I was astonished by the whole scene, especially when she walked back to where I was and held her shit covered fingers over my face.

"Want a smell?" she asked.

"No!" I yelled.

"Put some on his nose!" the tall sister suggested.

I struggled wildly and moved my head to avoid it, but finally she was able to put a bit on the tip of my nose.

"Uh god! It stinks! Get out of here you fucking bitch!"

"Did he just call me a fucking bitch!"

After this the fat one wiped her crap on my face and neck as I screamed and fought. I was able to turn myself over onto my stomach after that, but the tall one managed to keep me down and in control with her strong legs.

"So he thinks he's a fighter now!" the fat one said,"I know how to teach him a lesson! Let's put it in his underwear!"

As the pretty sister clapped her hands in excitement and did a little dance, the fat cousin went and collected her log of excrement and carried it over to where I was with two fingers.

"What are you doing?! Noooo!" I pleaded as I bucked and squirmed.

Then she pulled my waistband open and deposited her shit into my jockey shorts. The sticky heat of it repulsed me, but when she pulled my underwear up my crack and forced it between the cheeks of my ass, I almost puked. They let me up after that, but the fat one kept holding the back of my underwear and jamming her knee up between my legs the whole time as we walked. The feeling of her crap squishing between my cheeks as we went was disgusting and after a while, I refused to walk any further.

"Are you going to make us carry you out?" the tall sister threatened.

"Maybe we just need to take off all of his clothes and tie a rope around his waist and pull 'em!" one suggested.

"Or tie 'em to a tree just the way he is!"

"By his nuts!"

I started to cry then.

"Okay, we'll let you ride your bike out of the woods. Don't start bawlin'!" the pretty one seemingly compromised, "How would you like that?"

I nodded agreement as I slumped on the ground and they brought my bike to me and told me to take it. I got up and started to push it, but they stopped me.

"No, you have to ride it!" the fat one demanded.

"No! I don't want to ride it!" I protested.

"Do it or we'll take it and you'll never see it again!"

I felt I had no choice now and I also thought I'd have a better chance to escape from them on the bike, so I grimaced and lifted my leg over the center bar as her crap stayed packed into my ass and I straddled the bike. With my feet on the ground the frame bar pressed up under my crotch and squashed her shit up into me again. I got on my tiptoes and tried to walk it out like that, but then they stopped me.

"Sit on the seat!" the pretty sister told me as the fat one kept hold of the back.

Knowing the bike was my only chance, I got up on the pedals and- slowly- very slowly sat down. Her shit smashed up my ass and spread out then and gave me a constipated feeling at which point they all seemed quite entertained by my expression.

"Atta boy!" the pretty sister said in approval.

They allowed me to pedal for a while as the fat one held onto the seat, but when I tried to break free and ride off they decided to punish me by having the tall one get on and do the pedaling as I stayed on the seat and held onto her. This ended my escape plan as the main road came into view and the ugly cousin reappeared after chasing my buddy off. It also put all my weight on the small seat stuffed up between my legs. I can't tell you how horrible the feeling was of being ridden out of those woods in that condition with my ass filthy with the smelly crap of this girl and not being able to move or even put a foot on the ground. She rode me out onto the suburban street like this with my shitty underwear showing for everyone to see and pedaled fast as I held onto her naked waist for dear life. Then she turned and rode me back to the rest of them as they walked and laughed at the spectacle.

After a while she let the others have turns giving me rides and quite a few people stared in disbelief when we passed them mowing their lawns or playing catch in the road. I tried to smile and act like it was all a game, but my tears streamed the whole time.

I knew it would be over soon but that was little comfort. They kept me up on that ten speed seat going over bumpy roads for another hour as I whined and cried. There was just something about dangling on that seat with all my humanity stolen from me that left me limp and resigned. When we got close to where we lived they began taunting me again.

"So you want us to bring you home to your mom?" the pretty sister asked.

They all laughed when I shook my head emphatically.

"Don't want to smell up mama's house!" another said.

"So where then? Police station?" the tall one suggested.

"We'll just tell 'em we found you in the woods like this!" the fat one chimed.

"No!" I shouted before I lost control and started to bawl loudly.

"That's okay!" the pretty one said, "We'll just take you home to our mama! She'll put you in a nice diaper!"

I didn't want their mother or anyone to see me, but I was in no position to complain. They were soon wheeling me onto their junk covered property and calling to their mother from outside.

"Mama! We found this kid in the woods!" the tall sister said as she walked out with the haggard woman.

"Oh no! What happened, Sweet pea?" the mother asked me as the fat cousin kept me from getting down from the bike.

I didn't respond. I just sat there crying.

"He tried to sell us marijuana in the woods! He's one of them drug pushers, Mama!" said the tall one.

"He got a real surprise when we beat his butt though!" the pretty sister joined in.

"Beat the crap right out of 'em!" the fat cousin told her.

"Oh my, well that's what you get for messin' with my girls!" the hardscrabble mother said in admonishment.

She helped me off the bike then as the fat cousin pulled my underwear up my ass again. I protested and fought against her and the mother intervened.

"Now let him walk on his own now, Lucinda! He's a big boy!"

She led me as I waddled over to the outdoor sink and then she started to tug down my jockey shorts. I resisted and gripped at the waistband in an attempt to salvage what was left of my dignity.

"Now the only way we can clean you is to get them dirty things off, Darlin'!" she explained.

I still wouldn't let go of them.

"It's okay, we all seen what man parts look like!" she argued.

"Yeah! Katie Ann knows what they look like AND taste like!" the ugly one said about the pretty one.

"Shut up! That ain't true!" the pretty one said in her defense.

The mother tugged on my underwear again, but I held my grip firm.

"Come on!" she prodded.

"I don't want them to see!" I protested as I continued to bawl.

"Do you want me to get a diaper for him?" the tall daughter offered.

"I don't know. Do you want a diaper, Sweet Heart?" the mother asked me.

"I don't WEAR diapers!!" I shouted almost hysterically.

I began to bawl again as the ugly cousin went to the sink and soaked a rag in water. She returned with the wet rag as the mother was becoming impatient.

"You either let me clean you my way or we'll just put you in a diaper and bring you home the way you are, Darlin'. What's it gonna be?"

I let go of my underwear then and she peeled them down and off of me. My penis and shit packed ass were now on public display as the girls gawked and tried in vain to suppress their laughter and excitement at my predicament. The mother put me over her knee then and I clung to her leg and bawled as she wiped that rag up between my legs in a very brisk way. God knows I tried to control my emotions, but I just felt like a head of livestock at a farm care instructional show. My penis dangled against the side of her leg as she wiped my butt clean and then a second soapy rag was used by her to clean my face and whatever was left on my ass. All the while the girls gawked at all the details and nudged each other with happy smirks. She paid special attention to my asshole as well, keeping the rag on it in a back and forth movement that caused all the girls to move in closer and hover over me. When she was done I was as clean as hardscrabble gets. She stood me up and guided me into the house by the hand then.

"Becca Lynn! Get me a pair of your undies." she told the tall sister.

"But what if he craps in my panties?!" she asked.

"I'll buy you new ones! Now go!"

She returned with a pair with pink and white daisies on them that looked well-used. The mother sat down on the couch as I stood before her and leaned down and slid the panties over my feet and then up my legs until my privates were neatly encased in them. I shuttered when I saw their design, but I thought the material was amazingly comfortable. But the mother seemed displeased by them.

"I don't know about these." she said as she gripped at the waistband, "We're gonna have to put him in a diaper after all. Come on, Darlin'."

She got up and led me into her bedroom after this as I cried and tried to resist. When we arrived I broke away and started accusing her daughters and nieces of causing the whole thing.

"They're the ones who put crap in my pants!" I shouted, pointing at the girls as they stood in the doorway.

"Now who would do somethin' like that?! That's crazy!" the fat one challenged.

"You would!" I shouted again, looking ridiculous in my daisy print undies.

The mother came over and brought me to the bed then. She made me sit and then laid me back as I cried through my accusations. She spread my legs and brought them back and removed the panties. My naked ass and private parts were now completely exposed to all of them as I heard one girl whisper to the other:

"He's still a bald eagle!"

The mother told the pretty sister, Katie Ann, to "fetch" the Vaseline and when she returned with it had her rub it on my ass. She explained to them that it would prevent me from getting a rash if I had another "accident". I cried but didn't fight anymore as the Vaseline felt good on my skin. She globbed it on, down into the crease of my ass as the mother held my feet back close to my head and I hid my face with my arms. Katie Ann was the only one I could imagine myself being with and she showed a certain amount of care as she applied the lubricant. I felt a dribble of something shoot out of my penis then.

"Hurry up and put that diaper on! I think he's ready the pee!" Becca Lynn commented.

"Or come!" the fat one named Lucinda cracked, "Look! It's already hard!

I peeked through my arms then and saw that my penis was stiff and pointing right at me. I was mortified!

"Okay, easy with that Vaseline, Katie Ann!" the mother instructed, "Or we might have another mess to clean up."

But Katie Ann didn't listen very well. Her pretty face became fascinated as she started to push her palm firmly into my perineum with the viscous lube and then drift down over my asshole with two fingers. My crying had now ceased, replaced by a low whining that was more nervous than plaintive.

"Damn! It's hard now!" the ugly one observed, referring to my newly ballooned gland.

Lucinda reached down and put her finger on it and felt its tight skin. Then she started to tap on it.

"Look! It bounces!" she said, "Biong! Biong! Biong!"

With these two points of stimulation, I started to feel suddenly shaky.

"No!" I managed to say.

"Biong! Biong! Biong! Biong! Biong!" she continued without mercy.

"Okay, I think you girls have played around enough!" the mother said.

But at that moment a wave of excitement rose up from my nut sack as the tapping on my cock and the rubbing on my asshole caused my vas deferens to open like a storm drain and release in several strong contractions onto my chest.

"Uh oh! I think I did somethin'!" Katie Ann blurted impishly as she rose up on her tiptoes to get a better look at the cum expulsions.

My semen shot out in four long lines, each one cheered on by my persecutors. I turned my head and tried to deny the pleasure, but I emitted several sharp pleasure sighs. I was now completely morally and physically defeated.

"Katie Ann! I told you that would happen!" the mother chastised "Betty Bob, go get me some tissues!"

She got the tissues and the mother wiped me off and then pulled the bottom flap up over my privates and fastened the diaper snugly around me with colored safety pins.

"Welp, at least he got somethin' for all his hardship!" the mother rationalized as she balled up the cum soaked tissues.

"He looks so cute!" Lucinda announced.

"Now don't be teasin' him!" the mother corrected her with a scolding finger, "He's had a tryin' day!"

"Well that's what he gets for tryin' to sell us pot!" Betty Bob justified.

I continued to lie there and whimper and hide my face as my asshole throbbed.

"So who's gonna take him back to his house?" Lucinda asked.

"Do you need me to drive you in the truck?" the mother offered.

"He only lives down the street a spell." Becca Lynn said.

"We can take him back, Mama." Katie Ann offered, "I know where he lives."

"Okay, just be nice and polite. Just tell his mom you found him like this and wanted to help. Okay?"

"Yes, Mama!" the two daughters replied in unison.

They got me up and gave me some flip flops to walk in and we started for the front door. I was dazed and weak at this point and didn't realize they weren't going to give me any pants or shorts to wear!

"Wait! Aren't you going to give me something to wear?"

"It's okay, Darlin', ain't nobody gonna judge you!" the mother insisted as she patted my rear.

"But...?" I protested meekly.

The girls ushered me out the door by the arms then as I whimpered.

"I need to put something on!" I told them as I looked side to side.

But we were soon headed down the street as Mama Barnfield waved to us from the front porch. I stopped fussing then as the four of them walked me to the corner and we turned to walk up the long two blocks to my house.

"I hope you don't make us put this sock in your mouth?" Becca Lynn said as she produced an old, dirty, black stocking from her pocket..

The other girls laughed wildly and staggered each time she pulled it out.

"I wonder what your mama's gonna say when she sees you in a diaper?" Katie Ann asked repeatedly.

But strangely as we walked I couldn't help noticing how good the diaper felt between my legs as it rubbed and shifted slightly against my thighs and ass. I liked the way it felt against my penis, too. And the Vaseline made my butt cheeks slide as I walked. It was the most interesting group of sensations I had ever experienced down there.

As we started up the steep part of the hill, I realized how weak my legs had become. It seemed the diapering experience had taken all my strength away. As I slowed down, Katie Ann suggested that Lucinda, who was built like a steam ship, carry me. So she lifted me up onto her back and held my legs as her thirty inch thighs pumped up the hill. I threw my arms over her shoulders at first before she warned me.

"You best not grab my tits or I'll dump you right here and stomp you!"

I re-positioned my hands safely on her shoulders then and she continued to trudge along. As she walked my body absorbed the impacts as her frame transferred the stress of her footsteps up to me. The power of her body was impressive and very sexy to have my legs wrapped around. I imagined that I was her baby then as my penis was shaken by her flexing back muscles and broad hips. My face must have registered my delight.

"I hope he don't come again." Becca Lynn said as she observed me.

"That's okay." Lucinda answered, "If he does the diaper will get it all!"

I started to feel small dribbles leak out of my penis as we reached the halfway point and realized I was drifting into a lazy state of arousal. I didn't want to go home now. Not because I was embarrassed, but because I wanted to stay with them! I wanted them to take me to the park and push me on the swings! However, to my consternation we continued to trudge toward my house until I found myself being carried up the driveway.

My step mother answered the door with a look of fright.

"We're sorry, ma'am, but we found him in the woods with messy pants so we brought him back to our house and put a diaper on him and brought him home." Lucinda explained.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers
12