Hardscrabble Injustice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! Thank you all very much!" my step mother said with uneasy gratitude.

"Sorry, we didn't know what else to do." Katie Ann apologized.

"That's okay. Thank you!"

As soon as I was in the house, I started for my room, but my step mother was right behind me. I tried to shut the door, but she pushed her way in.

"What in the world happened to you!" She asked with her incredulous eyes behind her big, square eyeglasses.

"Nothing!" I shouted back.

She looked me up and down as I sat on the bed with Christian disapproval now.

"Who did this to you?!" she demanded.

I knew I had to tell her something now.

"Just some older kids... they stole my pants when I was riding in the woods." I explained.

"Is that all they did?"

"Yes!"

"They didn't... touch you?"

"No!" I said as my voice broke.

"What's that on your shirt?" she asked, referring to the wet marks where my semen had landed.

"Nothing!"

She was suspicious now.

"Lay back on the bed!" she directed then.

"What! No!"

"Laid back on the bed!"

I complied and immediately burst into tears as she unpinned the diaper and opened it. There sat my limp penis awash in pre-cum and Vaseline.

"What is this?" she asked looking down at it. "Who put this diaper on you?"

"The lady! Mrs. Barnfield!" I blurted as I bawled.

"What happened to your clothes?"

"They threw them in a tree!"

"Something's not right about this!" she insisted.

"What! That's all it was!"

She had me pull my legs up and used the diaper to wipe the Vaseline from my ass crack. Then she pulled it out from beneath me and took it away. I sat back up on the edge of the bed and covered my groin. Then she came back with her car keys in her hand.

"Where is your bike?"

"At their house... the girls house."

"Okay, let's go to where this happened and get your clothes." she said.

I changed and we went back to the spot in the woods and found my pants in the tree and recovered my sneakers which were in two different locations and then we went to the police station and an official report was made. I insisted I had never seen these "guys" before and gave them very rough descriptions, but to my relief the police dismissed it as a childish prank and only promised to investigate it at a later date.

We drove to the Barnfield house after that and my step mother spoke to Mrs. Barnfield at the door while Becca Lynn brought my bike out to me as I leaned against the car. I didn't look her in the eye. I only took the bike and rode it home and fretted the whole way about what information my step mother was receiving from them. When she returned she confronted me in my room.

"Are you selling drugs?" she asked pointedly.

"No! I don't know anything about drugs!"

"She told me you tried to sell pot to her daughters. Is that true?"

"No! They made that up!"

"She said her daughters found you in the woods in your underwear!" Is that right?"

I wasn't sure what to tell her about his part. How could I tell her the truth?"

"Yes, the guys took my pants like I told you!" I replied with new tears.

"And she said you had two 'accidents'? One in the woods and one while you were there?"

I flushed bright red.

"What do you mean?"

My step mother put her hands on her broad hips then and looked at me sternly.

"You pooped in your underwear... and you... got excited when they put the diaper on you. Is that right?"

"No!" I almost shouted.

"Don't lie to me! Are you one of these perverts that gets pleasure from weird things?"

"No! It was just an accident like she said!"

"Okay, I'm not going to tell your father about this, but I just want you to promise me that the next time you get the urge to do these things- you'll come to me so we can pray together."

I assumed she was talking about sex and diapers and even though none of it had been my fault or my idea I just went along with her.

"Sure."

However, this didn't stop me from fishing through the trash and recovering the diaper the next day. I washed it and kept it hidden in my room after that, taking it out at night once in a while and wearing it. Until one day I went to get it and it was gone. The next morning she confronted me with the diaper and asked me to pray with her.

"But I just like the way it feels!" I tried to explain to her.

"These are the things that Satan does! He makes you think it's all innocent, but then there is nothing but degradation!" she told me.

I wondered then if she wasn't speaking from experience.

"How do you know this?" I asked, "Did it happen to you?"

She went silent for several moments.

"I was once addicted to degradation myself." she confessed as she bowed her head.

"What do you mean?"

"I used to commit the sin of sodomy."

I was flabbergasted by her candor.

"Oh no! What's that?"

"Unnatural sex between a man and a woman."

"Oh."

"Yes! And I need to confess this to you as an honest Christian woman. Last month when I opened your diaper I was tempted by Satan again!" she told me as she clasped her hands and closed her eyes.

"What?! How do you mean?"

"I desired... your sex parts when I saw them wet the way they were!"

I know I blushed at this news.

"Okay."

"They looked so... exciting." she tried to explain, pressing her face against her cupped hands.

"Okay."

"And I wanted to... "

"Have unnatural sex with them?"

"Yes!" she blurted as she tried to hide her face, "Just once more!"

I thought for a moment.

"I can always put the diaper back on... and you can... open it again."

"I don't think..."

I acted then before she could finish her objection. I got up and took off my clothes and laid down on the bed, impressed by my own bravery. She stared at my hairless genitalia with conflict.

"Go ahead and put the diaper on me." I told her.

She took it and opened it and slid it under me. Then she pushed the flap over me and started to play with my prick through the cotton. She rolled it side to side and soon it was quite hard. She went down and played with my balls with the look of a person completely in her element and then unveiled me by pulling the diaper down. My prick stood straight up for her.

"What does Jimmy need now?" she asked.

I looked to the Vaseline jar on my night stand and she dipped into it and began rubbing it into my ass and at the same time gripped my cock by the root. My gland bulged and a satisfied grin broke over her homely face. She pushed the petroleum gel up the base of my prick after this and then shifted her body up between my legs and angled me back to her lips. My gland ached as she ran it across her lips and then delved her mouth down over it. To watch my member disappear into my step mother's mouth almost brought me to climax right there. But she understood my inexperience and backed off just as my prostate began to pulse. She was saving something I felt and then she showed me what it was as her two fingers plunged into my asshole. I gripped at the blanket and my body stiffened as her fingers went deep down and flooded me. She drew hard on my prick then but kept me from ejaculating with her grip on my root. She never broke eye contact with me as she went in and sucked and then retreated, sucked and then retreated. I realized then she was born for this. Finally when my cock had reached a point of excitement and inflation I had never known, she allowed me to release. I shot in gobs up into the air and onto her big windshield glasses as her two fingers helped my prostate evacuate. She squeezed every last drop out of me with her greedy hand and watched as I flopped and spasmed. When the waves stopped pounding through me I fell limp.

She got up and backed off of the bed then.

"I'll let him get some rest now." she said, "Maybe he'll last a little longer next time."

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes."

"Can you put the diaper on me tonight before I go to bed?"

"Sure Jimmy."

Later that night when she returned she put the diaper under me and rubbed the Vaseline on me again.

"Feel good?"

"Yeah. Sorry about coming on your glasses before." I said.

"Shhh."

My cock started to rise immediately.

"Tell me about what happened with those girls." she asked.

"Oh, they're just a bunch of sinners, Mom."

"What did they make you do?"

"They... beat me up... and then..."

"You pooped in your pants?"

I didn't see the need to correct her now.

"Yeah. They were strong and I got scared."

My cock was fully stiff now.

"Okay. And what did the mother do to you?"

"She washed me outside in front of the girls." I confessed nervously.

"I see." she said as her fingers pushed into my rectum again, "And how did that make you feel?"

I trembled as she pushed into me deeply.

"Mad... and weak." I confessed.

"I bet!" she patronized.

The head of my cock started to bulge with each thrust of her fingers now.

"She put me over her knees!" I told her with sudden emotion.

"Oh no!"

"And she wiped my butt right in front of them!"

"Oh my!"

Her fingers were pounding into my prostate at this point.

"She could have brought me to the bathroom! But she didn't!"

"No, she wanted to teach you a lesson!"

"Yeah! I know! But it wasn't right!" I insisted as a dribble of pre-cum trailed down my shaft.

"No!" she said with a patronizing shake of her head.

I was trembling now and feeling all the weakness I had felt then.

"Oh Mom! I didn't want to come that day, but I couldn't help it!

"Of course you couldn't!" she said as she bent down and pressed my gland against her lips and slid them up and down the underside of my shaft as she looked up at me and frowned.

"Oooh Mom!" I said as I shuttered, "they're just a bunch of whores!"

She nodded in agreement and kept rubbing her lips against me.

"Ooohh Mom!" I practically shouted as the combination of her pounding fingers and the wet pressure of her lips brought me to the brink, "They laughed at me!"

She withdrew from me then and pulled her fingers out and watched me ejaculate without her help. I quaked and thrashed and vocalized so loudly she had to put her hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh!" she said as she leaned back to avoid the splatter.

After that we had a good relationship. She saw me to bed every night and sometimes if I was real good she posed her naked ass for me and twerked it as I rubbed my diaper over my cock. She had a nice, big ass with round, pale cheeks and it never failed to get me off with a little help from my fluffy cotton friend. I even got her to give me a pair of her well-used, extra large panties for keepsakes.

I still have that diaper and those panties to this day! And each time my wife goes to the store for a while I take them out and put the panties over my face like a mask and insert my wife's vibrator in my ass and then put the diaper on. And after that I'm transported back to that time and all those feelings flood back to me as I lay back and picture my step mother's big naked ass and feel the sister packing the Vaseline into my crack and imagine myself hanging over Mrs. Barnfield's knee. And as I fuck myself with that vibrator and diddle my cock through the fleece of that diaper and sniff my step mom's ass musk my body builds to tremendous tension until I come in body wrecking waves and howl for joy! Yes, I guess those early experiences really do leave their mark!

12