All Comments on 'Hardware Service'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed it.Nice story.

amethystsubamethystsubover 16 years ago
Wow!

Keep writing like that and I won't be able to concentrate on anything. Honestly, a wonderful story that fired more than my imagination. Please write more and I will take the risk of not being able to pay attention to my responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Believedly Unbelievable

The idea of finding a truly deep and lasting love from a passionate first time fuck between complete strangers is a dream of many of the writers on this site. You, however, at least for me, have made the unbelievable completely believable!!! Thank you, from one who has far more than enough years to NOT believe this as a reasonable possibility, but, now, does!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The prize

When I began reading, I thought this would be a fantasy to the end, but I was wrong. What I found was real feeling pushing its way through the arousing sexual detail that is every man's dream, and every woman's too. The combination of erotic fantasy and real human emotion was the surprise reward in the end.

Dafydd1Dafydd1over 16 years ago
Wordsmiths deserve acclaim

As ever, this is a highly crafted piece of writing by this author. He is also generous and honest in his preface-acknowledgement of the 'spark' which fired his 'flame'. Having also read Whitewave's work I can see the attraction. This story blends the best of female and male erotic writing and has worked its magic many times over for this reader. Would that there were more to come.

Dafydd

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
loved it!!!

Its a dream come true for anyone who can find that someone who they are physically attracted to that you can also connect on cerebral level as well. Not everyone is that lucky. Bravo, u have captured what I can only wish for. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous