Hardware Store Adventures

Story Info
Wife has fun with the local hardware store owner in new town.
2.6k words
4.26
17.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers

Well, it had been a couple of months since the mailman and we figured for this town that was as good as it would get, but we were wrong.

It was a Saturday morning and I had gone into the garage to do a table project. I had got a few of those large empty cable reels and was going to attach 2 together to make tables out of them. I sanded them, wood putty all the cracks and holes and they were coming along really good.

I needed some nuts, bolts, and washers now. I was about to mount them together. Less than 200 yards from our house was a True Value hardware store. The owner was a nice enough guy I thought and he and his son managed it together. LuEllen and I walked over together to get the parts I needed. Lu was wearing her favorite sundress and as always, no bra or panties.

The owner Nick, came right up to us to help us find what it was we needed. I mentioned what I was building and what I needed and he had me follow him back to the area they were kept. LuEllen went off towards the flower and garden area. Nick asked if I needed anything else and I said I thought I'd be able to find what I was looking for. I turned around and he had left to tend to other shoppers.

LuEllen was bent over looking at some supplies for the garden when Nick found her in the garden area. He asked if he could help her. LuEllen's top was hanging down and you could see most of her chest. She smiled her smile and said she would love to know what supplies she'd need to help her flower bed blossom better. Nick was more than willing to help.

As she stood up Nick had moved behind her to point out some of the different plant foods they had and she leaned back a little and lost her balance and bumped into him. She said he reached out and held her hips steady till she was ok. He had pressed into her panty-less ass and she could feel his growing hard-on. She was sure Nick could tell she wasn't wearing any panties from the little grope he got in holding her hips tightly. She smiled and apologized and he just smiled back and said it was okay and his pleasure to catch her. He said if she trusted him, he'd pick up the different items he'd use and she smiled her approval and he immediately got on one knee to get the items off the lower shelf.

LuEllen moved close to his side and was reaching up to grab some items on the wall. Her dress was riding high and he was getting a nice show. LuEllen could see him from the corner of her eye and was loving the attention. He had his hands full and stood up to place them in the small basket she had next to her. By this time her nipples were rock hard and almost poking holes through her top. This didn't go unnoticed by Nick.

LuEllen turned to put the few items she found into the basket and while bent over slightly she felt the owner press once again against her ass slightly. This time she was very aware and pressed back and wiggled her ass onto his mounting bulge. A low moan escaped her lips and Nick placed his hands on her hips again pretending to be helping her steady herself. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he smiled back again. She stood up and turned to face him and said she thought she had everything she needed but in case she needed anything else would he be available if she came back in a few?

Nick smiled, and assured LuEllen he'd be available for anything she may need when she returned. With that comment, LuEllen slowly turned and slowly walked towards the register making sure to shake her ass for his benefit as she did. By this time, I met LuEllen on the way to the register and asked if she found what she was looking for she gave me a devilish smile and had a light blush going on.

After paying and walking out to go home LuEllen was telling me what happened. I immediately got rock-hard thinking about what the love of my life just did to that poor store owner. The moment we entered the garage I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She gave a giggle and felt my cock through my jeans.

"Are you that excited to think I was just slightly fondled at the hardware store Hun?"

"Yes, I am", I told her and bent her forward onto the table I was building, cupping her breasts through the dress and pressing hard into her ass from behind.

She turned her head back to see me over her shoulder. Feel how wet he made me babe. Mmmmmm, I'm so hot right now, she said. His cock was huge. I reached under her dress and couldn't believe how wet she was. She was soaked and it was running down the inside of her thighs. She moaned loudly the second my fingers touched her sex and I slid my fingers deep into her.

I asked her what she would like to do if she could?

Her answer was, I'd love to go back and see what he meant about whatever I needed.

I pumped her pussy for a minute almost bringing her to climax and slowly pulled my fingers from her. She moaned her disappointment and straightened up slowly turning to face me. Her arms went around my neck and we kissed deeply. My hands cupped her ass through the dress and I said maybe you should go see if he has anything you need. Her smile grew wide and her eyes were on fire. She asked if I was sure it was okay and I patted her ass playfully and said, of course, it's okay.

She disappeared into the house in a flash. I was confused at first but a few minutes later she reappeared and smelled amazing. She freshened up and had put on some perfume. She asked if she looked okay and that's when I noticed she had also put on a light makeup job. She was gorgeous and I smiled and said hell yea you look better than okay. Like a schoolgirl out on her first date, she giggled and skipped up to me and kissed me. She pulled away and walked out the door of the garage and disappeared down and around the corner headed to the store.

Part 2, LuEllen gives her account of her second visit to the hardware store.

Mike mindlessly sat and sorted out the nuts, bolts, and washers for his project all the while wondering what was happening to me at the hardware store. The following is now my account of the rest of the afternoon at the hardware store.

I had reached the store and was opening the front door and within seconds Nick had swooped to my side with the appearance of helping a customer. I smiled and said anything I need? He knew exactly what I was referring to and he guided me slowly down a few isles, never touching me, just walking side by side towards the back of the store. In front of me was a door. Inside was the manager's office. He opened the door and I walked in behind him. The moment I was all the way in, he slowly closed and locked the door behind us. He turned me to face him and he lowered his lips onto mine. I melted and kissed him back and moans started to escape my lips. Nick had a hold of one ass cheek in one hand and his other hand was working on freeing my breasts from the top of my sundress. The straps were being slid down my shoulders and the front of the dress was sliding ever downward exposing more and more of both my breasts.

I reached around his back and pulled him tighter to me. His fingers started sliding down the front of my chest. He was now kissing my chin and moving down my neck. My nipples were in the open now and his fingers were pinching and twisting one. The feelings made me moan loudly causing him to slide his lips back over my open mouth. He couldn't have everyone in the store hearing our escapades. It was too late as far as his son hearing me. He had just walked past to stock some shelves when he heard the moan from inside his father's office. I found out later he stopped and listened intently pretending to be straightening up some shelves outside the door.

Back inside Nick was now pressing me against his desk and fondling both breasts now. I loved having men do this. I love having my nipples pinched and pulled. He was doing a fine job on both now. His pelvis was pressed against me and his cock bulge was very apparent. I could almost feel the head it was so big. My pussy was soaked again and it was starting to run down my thighs. He was pressing harder and I moved my legs further apart to accommodate the demand better. I could feel his thigh pressing against my naked pussy. The heat between us was amazing. Nick could feel his thigh getting wet. He was amazed at how wet and excited I was. He knew he could almost do anything to me and I'd respond favorably.

I moved my hands to his belt now and was loosening it with one hand while unzipping his fly with the other hand. Nick released his firm grip on my breasts now and slid his hands down to my waist. He was sliding the dress up over my ass and squeezing it in both hands now. One more thing that drove me wild, having my ass squeezed hard.

The moment I freed Nicks's cock from his pants I almost collapsed with excitement. His cock was huge. I was pumping him now and he was lifting my ass up onto his desk. Now I was sitting bare-assed and legs wrapped around his waist. Looking into his eyes and I started to groan loud again. Nick had moved his fingers into my soaking pussy. He was messaging my clit and sliding fingers deep inside me. His hand was covered in cum. I reached for his wrist helping to pump in and out of me now. As fast as it started, I ended it. I pulled his hand out from between her legs and up to my eager mouth. I was licking and sucking my juice off his fingers and hands. He was through with foreplay. He moved the head of his massive cock to the opening of my pussy now.

Nick plowed in with one swift motion. He was buried balls deep into my hot pussy. He took my breath away and then just as I was about to scream in ecstasy, he planted his lips to mine, and French kissed me deep and passionately. My screams and groans emptied into his mouth. They were only partially silenced though. Nick's son could hear the moment his father had begun his assault on my pussy. I was so lost in my orgasm I didn't care who heard. I wrapped her legs tightly around Nicks's back now, pulling him to me harder with every thrust from his cock. He was pile-driving me to oblivion. The slapping sounds could not be mistaken for anything else but two people in the throes of a hot fuck session. I'm sure Nick's son's cock grew listening to activities going on inside his father's office.

My ass was rising off the desk to meet Nicks's thrusts and I was in a constant state of orgasm now. It never ended. My insides were a mass of nerves and I had a puddle of cum on the desktop now. Nick gave a deep grunted moan and I could feel the warmth filling my pussy now accompanied by the familiar sounds of cum squeezing out as he continued to pump my pussy full of seed. It was like an xxx-movie scene. This man I just met was filling my pussy full of his hot cum. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him deeply and just as his mouth opened and our tongues tangled, I had an even deeper mind-blowing climax. All my senses exploded at once. My hips rose to meet his thrusts and then molded tightly against him He could feel my pussy spasming on his cock. My pussy was pushing out so hard from my orgasm now. Our breath came labored and fast. The last of his cum was being squeezed from his cock. We kissed and kissed. He felt my hands in his hair and on his back digging in. The whole thing only took a few minutes but felt like an eternity.

As we eased up, Nick slowly pulled back from the kiss, looked into my eyes, and smiled. That was the most amazing sex I've ever had, he said. I just smiled and took a deep breath. My eyes temporarily rolled back in my head and back again, then I said thank you very much.

He pushed me back onto the table and told me to lay there a second. I released my legs from the death grip on his back and dangled them over the edge of the table now. He slowly pulled his cock from my still tightly gripping pussy and with a plopping sound, we became unconnected. Cum oozed out of my well-fucked hole onto the table. He reached back to a box of tissues and started to clean my pussy and desk area. He looked down at my smeared makeup and couldn't resist the urge. He leaned down one more time and kissed me deeply. He was an amazing kisser. He raised my arms around his neck and lifted me off the desk slowly, letting me get my wobbly legs under me. He was kissing me all the while.

That was amazing LuEllen. Nick asked me, do you think I could help you find anything else at a later date?

I smiled and told him the whole thing was a dream come true and that I'd hoped he would ask that question. He was sliding the straps of my dress back up my arms the whole time we exchanged conversation. I looked down and watched my nipples disappear under the top one then the other. He gave one more squeeze to each and kissed me again.

When I turned to leave, he opened the door, and outside just a few feet away was his son looking up from his crouching position grinning at both of us as we exited the office. Nick winked at James and he looked up at me and smiled a knowing smile. The odor of sex wafted out of the office and was intoxicating. We quickly walked past the knowing young man and headed towards the exit with Nick close behind me. Just before exiting the isle into the open front of the store, he groped my ass one more time and I just stopped and moaned at the feeling it gave me.

As I left the store I turned slightly and saw Nicks's glowing smile behind me. The door closed and I headed down the sidewalk home. Mike was waiting for me in the garage and we never made it back inside. We fucked like rabbits over the hood of the car before going in. After Mike guided me to the shower and we fucked again.

This is not the end of the hardware store encounters, only the beginning. I couldn't wait to go back for more.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers