All Comments on 'Hardware Store Adventures'

by mlektm50s

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope she includes the son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only way this story had been better, if you had let Nick’s son get a piece of the action before you left

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was drawn to this story as I work in a hardware store myself for an indian guy.hes a nice boss and very flirty with me.my husband knows him well and one day he told my boss that I had posed nude for him and which embarrassed me big time and without asking me about anything my boss said to him that he'd love me to pose for him.

they laughed and chatted and my boss looked at me and said well can I.

I said no but my husband did say well you do have a thing for asian guys. between they they agreed I would and two days later I did. my husband wat he'd as I posed and he loved it.my boss did too ashe had an obvious erection under his trousers. my husband encouraged him to do closeups etc and by then I was loving the attention so when my husband told him to feel my breasts and pussy I didn't care. they both ended up fucking me and then the truth came out, they had arranged it all as my hubby knew I liked asian men and we had both discussed me fucking other guys but never done anything about it. I'm now 35 and hes been fucking me regularly at work for 3 years now and also taken me to meet other Indian guys he knows, plus invited his friends/clients over to the store so they can fuck me too.we are having so much fun and it's made us all so close.

black75black75over 1 year ago

It's easy to say, but are ALL your stories true?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My family owned a hardware store in Iowa for many years. I would see my dad flirt with many of the women who came in and even disappear into his office with them. As I got older I understood what was happening. As my body began to develop, a lot of the men who shopped in our store would stare at me. At first I was a bit nervous, but soon I began to enjoy the attention. I found ways to tease them too. I would wear loose tops and when they were in an aisle I would bend over to straighten the lower shelves. I also would wear light skirts and when a cute guy was in the store, I would position myself in front of the front windows. The sun coming through made my skirts see through. I was barely in high school when the first proposition came. By the time I graduated, I was very intimate with a great deal of our customers. While I was away in college my parents sold the store and moved to Florida. This story brought back a lot of good memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermlektm50s@mlektm50s
I've been married to my husband for 27 years now. We met in the base club at Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska. We have made our own fantasy's come true over the years and sometimes over and over when we really liked them. I'm not a writer and neither is my husband but I d...