Hardworking Rich: Hole In Heat

Story Info
Businessman ditches family vacation for some healthy cock.
2.6k words
4.53
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Angelo was "hooked" on Brandon

"Hey babe. Brandon is back from deployment," I texted to Brian, my partner.

"And? Is he coming down to Florida? I'd love to meet with him," he said.

"He's not. I need to go and see him," I responded.

We were on a Zoom call with my family, planning a trip to the Maldives, as it was to be a celebration of all the family's successes from our multiple businesses, as well as some much needed rest and relaxation for all of us. I advised Brian that Brandon wanted to link around the same time the trip was to happen, and there was no way I could cancel, for my sexual needs were louder than another money grubbing vacation.

"Angelo, please explain to me how much of a hold this man has on you," Brian messaged. "I mean, really? We're ditching family for fuck buddies now?"

Brian and I were sitting in separate rooms of our home when I muted my mic and turned off the camera, before walking to where he was on his phone. I stood at the door sill and gave him a look as if he needed to check himself as Brian, my long time partner, chose alternative outings over family adventures previously many times over.

"So you getting laid is more important, than family time," he said to me.

Brian in a way agreed to our open relationship and this was part of what he signed up for. He didn't understand (or maybe he did) just how much Brandon created a compulsiveness in me, one that couldn't, wouldn't be ignored. Brandon, my Sailor boy up in Virginia Beach, had me wanting to marry him for that cock of his would invade my body, mouth and ass the same, and all my senses changed. He crossed my mind often after the rendezvous we had years prior, with me reaching out many times after, but my calls went unheeded.

"I just got back from deployment, Angelo. Just thinking, if you're not busy, in about a month, maybe it would be nice if a certain cocksucker would stop by my house, and grace me with his presence. I'll foot the plane ticket if need be," he told me.

I let him know that wouldn't be necessary after receiving this random text a couple years exactly from when we last met. Us meeting during the pandemic was a gamble that paid much dividends, at least in the amount of sperm he deposited down my throat. Brandon blessed me with that sweet phallus and I had no urge for anyone else during the two years, just the occasional glance on the sites, a flirt here and there, and checking his profile to see if he'd be online.

"So you ain't been with no one else," he asked.

I had to let him know I'd get no such luck, vice telling him how much he spoiled, ruined me.

"I can't tell you how bad I need this," I messaged Brandon, while I now was sitting beside Brian in our work office within our home.

Brian knew there was no convincing me otherwise; I'd be the one footing the majority of the bill anyway, for I made the highest revenue. I let the family continue to chat while I was already planning the meet with Brandon. Someone then posed the question to me if Brian and I would join on the trip, since we were the most quiet.

"Brian will be available, but I've got a gig up in Virginia Beach around that time, so I'll have to miss out," I said.

"Well, can't you hire a contractor, or have your staff handle it," Serra, one of my nieces suggested.

"This one is all too important. Hey, maybe I'll catch you guys on the tail end of the trip," I stated, for the break would be 11 days.

Truth of the matter was I wasn't going, and that I needed Brandon deep inside my sphincter, for my ass tightened. This was the more befitting reward for all the hard work I been executing, me needed a big, black dick to rearrange my insides. The trip plans would be finalized, with some family members saddened about my absence. Brian was irritated, but would get over it, as he realized how much I did for our family.

"I booked my flight. I'm coming up and I hope you got some energy for me," I told Brandon.

A month would pass and Brian and I would be getting shuttled to Miami International from our home, but with separate destinations: he heading to New York to meet the rest of the family for the trip, and I to Norfolk International, as Brandon was awaiting my arrival.

"You have the chance to change your mind at the last minute," Brian told me, as we were walking to our gates.

"I love you, and enjoy yourself," I told Brian, before kissing him and stopping at my gate.

"Just be careful, be safe, and don't bring me back anything you can't get rid of," he told me, before walking on.

An hour later I was lined up to board my flight, when I messaged Brandon:

"Hey babe. I'm on my way, and hoping you're ready to be spoiled for the next few days. I can't tell you how much I've missed you, for I can only show you."

Miami was clear, a pretty 75 degrees: I landed in Norfolk two and a half hours later in a rainstorm. It was the perfect backdrop for the mood I was in.

"Hey. I'm sitting beside baggage claim. I'm here to pick you up,"he said.

I walked out of the jetway beaming, noticing the lights enhanced within the airport due to dark skies and wild rain taking place outdoors. I walked through the foyer, and down the elevator, noticing this bulky, tall, handsome, muscular stud looking black guy with a pink t shirt, creased khaki shorts, and Crocs, standing, talking on the phone beside baggage claim. He had his back turned until I stepped off the conveyor, then I peeped it was Brandon, sporting a light goatee, laughing his ass off with whomever was on the receiving end of that conversation, showing that beautiful smile. He saw me, then nodded, coming over to hug me, as we waited for the rotating conveyor to start up. It would minutes later and my bag would be the first to show, and him being the gentleman he is, he snatched it, without even getting off the phone.

"Hey bro, my buddy just got off the plane, let me hit you later," he said, before we walked off towards the parking deck of the facility.

"Didn't mean to shoo anyone off," I said before we strolled.

"Not at all. You were the perfect distraction to get off the phone anyway. I mean, I'm pretty confident my boy ain't getting on his knees to suck me off anytime soon," he said, laughing. "How was the flight?"

"Not too bad. It was actually quiet and smooth," I said, getting close to him to be discreet with questions. "Is it hard right now?"

"What the fuck you think," he responded.

I looked downward and could see he called me for a reason. It been too long since I serviced that brown missile between his knees, as the thought of it made my whole quiver.

We made it to the garage with him pressing his key fob to make this brand new blue Ram pickup light up.

"This yours," I asked.

"Hell yeah," he said, opening the passenger door, then leading me inside.

He placed my bag in the backseat of the cab, shut my door, then climbed in himself before firing the engine and leading us out of the garage. I wasted little time in snatching that dick of his, as I fiddled through the cuff of his shorts to grab hold of it.

"I wanna suck it," I told him.

"Suck it then. Got about 20 minutes until we make it to my place," he said.

I started to ask him to divert to me and Brian's condo, but instead let him drive so I could engorge on that sweet meat.

"Hungry for that dick huh," he asked.

"Yes, baby," I responded, before putting my lips to his hairy base, then running my tongue down to the upper portion of his balls.

"Gotta show my appreciation in you getting up here to take care of a Sailor," he said.

It truly was my honor, more of a privilege in being able to feed off this hunk of a young man, as he gave me specks of precum that had me wondering if he silently climaxed. He tapped the back of my head once he put the truck in park, and I raised up, noticing the rain slacked up as we made it to his driveway. We got out, me forgetting about my bag completely as we rushed to the front door. Once inside, Brandon with all his strength, carried me to the bedroom after he allowed me to jump in his arms, and wrap my legs around his waist to engage in deep kissing, as we walked through his modest home. He laid me down gently on his king sized mattress, then undid my belt, before unzipping my shorts to pull them off, and get a nice surprise.

"Mmmmmm, no panties," he said to me, before he lowered his head to allow that tongue to touch the upper edge of my hole, then lower inside to massage the walls.

Brandon treated my ass as if it was a real pussy, tongue rubbing the outer edge in the essence of it being a woman's clitoris (from what I'd witnessed on porn), even somehow sucking it, his facial hair tickling my butt cheeks as my toes curled. He held my legs back to keep me balanced while he treated my twat like a snack, having me fresh off the plane when I was worried I wasn't clean enough.

"You've got the sweetest hole, man," he told me as he slipped two fingers inside, my tunnel moistened from the mixture of his saliva, and my own internal juices.

He assured me I was clean as a whistle, eating me out, totally tonguing my hole for maybe 20 minutes before he stopped to kiss me.

"You taste yourself," he asked.

"I do," I said.

I smelled my own scent as now I truly realized how deep he went inside. His tongue was fragranced with me, and it turned me on that much more as now my hole puckered, waiting for him to penetrate me again like he did the last.

"You like it," he asked, before snickering.

I could only moan as he was making my senses loosen. He looked into my eyes with a set of passion, then raised off of me to relieve himself in the bathroom, then returned with lubricant in his hand. I remained on my back, resting my legs on the mattress as I watched this superb individual stroke his long, fat cock with the liquid. It was as if he was about to put in work with me, preparing himself to take me over completely. He turned to me and smiled, then walked over, and climbed back on the mattress as I put my legs up, bracing myself for what was to come. I felt his dick tip rubbing against my hole, my hole twitching in response, me nervous as it been so long since I got fucked. He pushed it in slow, and I clenched, teeth gritting as I felt the stiff rod stretch my walls. He didn't stop the procession as he kept moving his hips into mine, that hard dick becoming sunken inside me, causing all sorts of shock waves.

"Bran-ow, Brandon, take it easy," I whimpered.

"That tight hole needs to open back up again," he said as he kept pushing in.

I put my hands on the front part of his hips to get him to push out, but he wouldn't, as he instead gave me a pillow to bite so I could scream and absorb what felt like fire. After a couple minutes he pulled out completely, and I caught my first orgasm, as I heard my hole "pop." He chuckled.

"It's not funny! I'm tight," I told him, before laughing and tapping his chest.

He pushed it back in and it seemed to go deeper, as I lost my breath. This time it didn't hurt, as he seemed to hit the best spot and give me yet another orgasm, before quickly pulling out again.

"Oh fuck me," I begged.

He slided in completely, then all the way out, repeating the act so good that I'd hear my ass moisten. He rested his hands on my thighs as he dug in and out, looking down at me smiling, coaching me on.

"Yeah, take that dick. Look at your wet pussy making all this noise," he said to me.

I noticed how much I missed that cock, and how it continued to make my hole quiver and drool from him hitting that prostate gland. He switched it up a little as he opened me up, and now waved his hips side to side, with that cock head poking at my walls.

"That hole is starting to swell a little bit," he said to me.

He was the cause for me constantly moaning like a woman, as no matter which way he entered, or whatever part of me he tapped, it all felt incredible. He'd switch the style again as he went in and out straight, just plowing me harder as his hips crashed continuously into mine.

"Fuck me harder, baby," I said, a stark contrast to when we began and I was damn near in tears.

Brian was mad at me for ditching the family vacation, but Brandon met the needs that couldn't be handled in a cavern or a jet ski. I needed this type of attention, this type of energy exerted to help me release my own tension from running a highly successful catering business. Add to the fact that my partner and I weren't intimate, and that I was selective of my men, and at this moment my well runneth over vice being dry.

"Cum for me. Breed me deep, young man," I told the handsome stud.

He wanted to pull out and bust all over my face like he'd done before, but he couldn't move fast enough as he would deliver, shedding that baby batter deep inside of me, his hot cream shooting all inside me.

"Lemme make you cum now," he said after..

He wanted to stroke me to make me climax but I declined, letting him know his constant probing allowed for me to gasp and tingle over and over, wearing me out better than any nut I released from my cock.

"I hope you ate your Wheaties, baby," he said to me as he leaned closer, his semi hard cock still inside me and my legs wrapped around his strong back, as now we whispered to each other and kissed. "I'm gonna want some more in a few minutes."

"Welcome home, Sailor," I told him, before rushing to get up and pee.

When I came back to bed, we kissed some more, then we 69'ed, and I found myself riding that dick again as he laid on the bed, with me bouncing back and forth, allowing my swollen hole to take yet another beating.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers