Harem Girl

Story Info
Kaleidoscope of Breast worship, ANR, anal and exhibitionism.
9.8k words
4.64
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To support myself during my post graduate studies, I had started working for a catering company. Blue Ribbon Catering was not your ordinary catering service. It's clients were obscenely wealthy. It was actually an education for me to see how the one percent lived. I went through extensive training on how to serve, how to handle difficult guests, how to walk, talk and adhere to strict company rules. All of our guests would be treated to the utmost hospitality.

In my two years working for Blue Ribbon, I had gained a reputation for my friendliness and professionalism. I worked the regular functions like retirement parties, weddings, corporate merger celebrations, and any other elite functions that could afford us. But there were always certain secret events that were whispered about and kept under wraps from most. I only knew a few of the women who worked those events and they were very discrete about the nature of the events.

Recently, the co-owner of Blue Ribbon had taken a special interest in me. She called me to her office for what felt like an impromptu interview. Ms. Townsend was a beautiful woman who managed to combine ultra sexiness with professionalism. She started out asking me about my dating life which was nonexistent at the time. She said that that was good for the position that she was considering me for. She explained that Blue Ribbon had special clientele who paid for extra special services.

As she started this conversation, she was walking near me and ran a fingertip down my decolletage and across the top of my breast that was thrust up from my bra. I swallowed hard, but managed to maintain my composure. "You're a very beautiful woman, Mara." Ms. Townsend stated.

"Thank you, Ms. Townsend."

She continued to circle around me accessing my physical aspects. There was a light trace of my bottom with her hand. She then surprised me with a pinch. I said nothing. "The girls who work the elite events are the most beautiful and the most composed that we have. They are compensated generously for wearing revealing outfits that correspond to the theme for the evening. They are also asked to allow a certain amount of touch and interest from the guests.

If you choose for a more intimate encounter with a guest you will be richly rewarded by the guest. We take no cut in that. We are handsomely paid for providing incredibly attractive and pleasant servers. Anything beyond our basic services will be up to you. And it will be between you and that guest.

"Ms. Townsend, what are the basic services that the elite staff provides?"

Ms. Townsend approached me and stared at my breasts. "We'll get to that. But first I need to make sure you are the sensual, sexual type of woman that could please the guest if you choose to engage further with a guest. May I touch you?" she asked in a sultry voice. I had mixed emotions, but nodded my head affirmatively. She slowly unbuttoned my shirtdress. Her eyes never left my increasingly exposed skin. The shirt dress was quickly discarded. I was wondering where she was going with this, but I waited to find out.

The elite Blue Ribbon services provide the most beautiful women for the catered event. But we also want to be sure of the quality of the encounter should you and the client choose to take your relationship to the next level. Then Ms. Townsend pulled my panties down. She studied me in all my glorious nudity. In an assessing manner, she lifted my breast and let if fall back into place. "Nice bounce and nice feel of the breast in hand," she remarked. She circled my nipple with her fingertip and watched its reaction. She then pinched my nipples and pulled them upward just to see them tighten and became erect. She proceeded to suck my nipple into her mouth. It felt so delicious, but I wondered how far this interview would go.

She heard my sharp intake of air when she sucked my nipple even harder. After a few more moments, a moan escaped from me and Ms. Townsend smiled. She took a band out of her pocket. She pinched my nipple with one hand and stretched the band and put it around the nipple with the other hand. My breathing hitched. I saw how my nipple became a fat bead that darkened in color. Ms. Townsend proceeded to flick and lick my nipple with her tongue. The pebble that was my nipple rolled and bounced around as she manipulated it with her tongue. Many of the girls pump their nipples to enlarge them and use the rubber bands to define the base of the nipple.

Ms. Townsend seemed to be enjoying the interview. She flicked the bead of a nipple with her fingers.. She removed the band and proceeded to suck my entire large aureola into her mouth. It took me by surprise as she suckled my nipple as though she was feeding from milky tits. She latched on and sucked deeply....again and again.

It felt as though she was sucking my clit. I was amazed and responded with high pitched moaning. Ms. Townsend took her other hand and explored my closely trimmed mons. She dipped a finger inside me to then take its slick lubrication up to circling my clit. It was difficult to stand and I actually started to tremble. Ms. Townsend was pleased and she proceeded to arouse my clit with her wet finger. She lowered herself to her knees in front of me. She wrapped her mouth around my labia and sucked. I was trembling and even rocked just a bit. She spread my nether lips with her hands as she penetrated me with her tongue. She penetrated me again and again. My hips undulated as I tried to feel her deeper and deeper inside me.

Suddenly she turned me around. She spread my butt cheeks and licked my asshole. The sensation was strange to me, but became increasingly erotic and pleasurable. This was my forbidden zone, but I had no desire to put an end to the pleasure it gave me. She was pushing all my buttons and I was loving it. She started finger fucking my pussy and I couldn't stand anymore....I lowered myself to the floor and she continued to make me come again and again. Ms Townsend inserted her tongue into my bung hole. I shrieked with pleasure, "Oh, my God!!" With that last orgasm, Ms. Townsend rose and sat back down at her desk. "Mara, when you're ready, have a seat again." I gave myself a minute to let my stimulated erogenous zones calm down. Then, I rose to resume our interview.

"Most our guests are male, but there will also be some women. Either may want to touch, kiss and fondle you on the floor. All of that is permissible in the duration of your serving. Anything beyond that should happen after the event contracted between you and the guest. And let me warn you not to give out favors for free. This can be very lucrative for you, but only if you learn to negotiate terms as if you were selling a company. Sexual acts, duration of time together, and restrictions should all be talked about between you and the guest. I suggest you set up an account that can handle electronic payments so that payment can be made directly to you. As I said before, you are in charge of anything beyond the event. In case you do not feel safe during the event or after, you will be given a phone number to call to remove you from any unpleasantness."

At first, I was uncomfortable with the conversation. But the longer it went on the more I had to admit that I was becoming increasingly aroused by it. I was positively pulsating with excitement. Ms. Townsend continued, "Now, I know that student loans can take as much as half of your career to pay off. This enterprise could pay off all your debt and allow you to live in a very comfortable lifestyle. Do you think you would be interested in this?"

I cleared my throat, stalling so I could think. "Yes, I suppose I would. You did say that I am only obligated to the on floor serving which at most would be a little handsy touching from the guests?"

"Yes, Mara. That is correct. But, I think you will find that our elite events tend to attract some very attractive men and women. You may find that this position holds many perks."

"Ms. Townsend, when would I start?"

"Our next event is this Saturday. Oh, and by the way, once you start working the elite events you are no longer eligible to work the other parties. But you will find that you do not need that income. You will make far more with the elite events in far less time."

"Each elite event has a different theme to it and you will be given your uniform. See my secretary on the way out to arrange to have your measurements taken. In some events, you may be serving topless. Another event we had, the servers wore see through body suits. We try to assign the full nudity positions to the girls that are most comfortable with that. Sometimes, nipple pasties or tassels are part of the uniform and sometimes you will be nude."

"Each event is carefully planned around what the client needs. It is all very tasteful, in case you are wondering. If you find you want to leave at any time that is fine. But upon signing with us, you will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Our clients and their guests require full discretion. Before the event you will report to the offices on the tenth floor for make up and costuming. Buy a trench coat, you will need to travel to the events in uniform. We prefer that you buy a black trench coat. It gives the staff a unified, professional look".

"Well, Ms. Townsend, I'm ready to sign on the dotted line."

"Excellent, you won't regret it."

As I rode in the limo in my required black trench coat, I tried to cover my nipples as best as I could considering the bikini top was all of two inches wide and my aureolea were three inches in diameter. The theme to the party was Arabian nights. Most of us were harem girls. The top was bikini like with gold coins that dangled from the bottom edge. The pantaloons were sheer with gold coins that dangled from the bottom cuffs. There was nothing to cover our nether regions. There was some discussion about our pubic grooming, but it was decided that we would all be expected to groom to our own tastes, but grooming was required.

My harem outfit was a light green color that made my rouged nipples stand out even more. The nipple stain was usually a requirement. It seems men need to be able to see well defined aureolea from across the room. The stain was mixed with a gel that maintained nipple erection throughout the event. The gel was also applied to our nether lips, making them swollen and pouty. At least I was not the girl that was wearing a costume made of grape clusters. She was too offer grapes to the guest who would then pick them from her uniform. By the end of the night it was likely she would be totally nude. Blue Ribbon had also hired actual belly dancers to entertain throughout the evening.

Arabian music was piped into the banquet hall. That and the tinkling of the coins on the girls' costumes blended to create a festive atmosphere. I was actually assigned to drinks: water at the tables, coffee after dinner and liquor afterward. The evening was supposed to extend to 1:00 am. The other girls told me that the guests tended to get more handsy as the evening went on. They assured me that all the girls look out for each other. Anything too invasive would be immediately quelled. During the last hour, we were encouraged to sit and drink with the guests. That was the time when the after-hours agreements would be made.

Guests were starting to arrive and the girls were pinching their nipples to gain the most erect effect they could. My nipples were actually fat and protruding without the help. It actually looked like I had breastfed children already when I hadn't. They were dusky rose in color. With the bright rose rouge made them extremely visible through the sheer fabric. I might as well have been nude. I was starting to feel self conscious when Tony, one of the serving eunichs came by. "Hey gorgeous. You are going to knock them dead. Any problems, just catch my eye and I will be at your side in a flash." He gave me a charming smile and wave before he left.

I was filling water goblets when the first guests arrived. They seemed like normal businessmen. And they didn't seem fazed by the amount of skin in the room. That actually put me at ease. Many of the men were quite handsome. And there were a few women scattered throughhout that must have been high ranking executives.

I had finished filling the water goblets on my tables, so I moved to help with the alcoholic beverages. I was taking orders and retrieving the drinks from the bartenders. Most of the guests were seated at tables of eight. One of my tables had a very loud obnoxious guy who had brought his wife. When I was taking orders at the table, he loudly said to everyone, "Look at the big tits on that one!! Wow! That is definitely more than a mouthful. Baby, I need another drink."

When I returned with the drinks he tried to bite my nipple and I accidently spilled an ice filled drink in his lap....oops. He immediately flew into a rage. That is when a tall handsome gentleman stood between us and attempted to settle the drunk down. Afterwards, he led me away from the table and asked if I was alright. "Yes, thank you sir. I guess I should have expected something like that. It's just my first night."

"Well, you certainly don't deserve that treatment. I will try to run interference and even remove him if I have to."

I was touched by his kindness. "Um, thank you sir. That is very kind of you. Is there anything I can get you from the bar?"

"No thank you. What's your name dear?"

"I'm Mara."

"Mara, your name is beautiful....as are you. Don't worry, I will handle Harvey."

"Thank you sir. I need to get back to work. Excuse me please." Chase was not detoured by the fact that Mara didn't ask about his name. He watched her walk away and thought to himself that she was equally lovely coming and going. What a beauty: amazing green eyes that slanted upward at the corners, shiny raven colored hair that hung down her back, beautiful, full breasts with rosy bulbous nipples, a small waist with gently curvaceous hips and beautiful and graceful hands.

I tried to show favor to my champion for the remainder of the evening without getting too close to Harvey. Harvey was very verbal about being ignored, but both his wife and my champion reasoned with him. The rest of the evening went rather well. There were a few bottom pats and a few shoulder touches, but no one else tried to bite my nipple. It was finally the last hour and about seventy five percent of the guests had left already. My champion invited me to share a seat on a settee and have a drink with him. "Sounds great" I agreed.

"Now, let me serve you, my dear. What would you like to drink?"

"Vodka tonic with lime would be great." "Be right back."

My champion was tall and lean. He had dark hair and blue eyes. The mustache and beard were extremely attractive on him. His manners were impressive and I liked the way he looked at me. "Mara, here you go. I've been waiting all night for the chance to get to know you. You handled yourself really well around Harvey." "I'm sure my boss would feel different. I'm not really supposed to pour a cold drink down his crotch."

"You mean that was on purpose? Well done, you." He chuckled. "I can't really fault Harvey's taste though. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you kind sir."

"No, I really mean it. Your creamy skin, your beautiful dark hair and green eyes....truly beautiful"

"Your too kind."

"My name is Chase by the way. I came to town for this convention. I'm from Boston."

"Nice to meet you Chase. Thanks again for rescuing me."

"I wanted to deck him, but that would only have made matters worse for everyone. Harvey is really an ass." As he talked to me he mainly looked into my eyes like I was a real person. Occasionally I caught him glance at my nipples which were far to prominent in this outfit. When he did, my nipples puckered even tighter. They liked the attention.

"Tell me about yourself Mara. What do you like to do?"

"Well, I'm in post graduate studies in anthropology. So as far as doing anything else, there isn't a lot of time for that. I'm working this job to try to pay off my student loans."

"Brains and beauty all in one package....remarkable." I laughed and thanked him for the compliment.

"What do you like to do with your spare time Chase?"

Chase looked at me seriously as if he was trying to decide whether he wanted to tell me the truth. "Well, work takes up most of my time. But one of my interests is ABF."

"What is that? Like some sort of academic fraternity?"

Chase chuckled. "No Mara. It stands for adult breast feeding." I looked at him quizzically. Chase saw my hesitation to ask questions, so he filled in the blanks. "It is when two consenting adults get together to breast feed. It is usually a man and a woman. But sometimes two women."

"I see." I said, trying to sound worldly enough for the man.

"Forgive me for saying so, but I have had a raging erection all night long because of your breasts and nipples. They are my ideal. Full round, large breasts with large protruding nipples is my ultimate fantasy."

"Really.....You're putting me on."

Chase replied, "No, I'm not. I could think of nothing else all night but getting you alone so I could worship your breasts and suckle your nipples." I wasn't sure what all that entailed, but it was really turning me on and making me wet. "Would you like me to show you what I mean?"

"I think I would." I asked, "You're not married, out of town looking to cheat on your wife are you?"

"No, Mara. I'm single, with no girlfriend. Like I said, my work takes up most of my time." I looked around the room and the girls who had paired off with men were kissing, caressing and lightly petting each other. I figured that many "deals" were being negotiated. "Mara, I know the deal with Blue Ribbon. And I would like nothing better than to take you back to my hotel room and make love to you all night long."

Chase raised my head to look him in the eye. Do you want me to pleasure you tonight?" I shyly nodded. But I had no idea how to negotiate a contract. "Alright. How does a thousand dollars sound to spending the rest of the night with me? I can show you adult breastfeeding and you can decide what else will happen, okay? My eyes got really wide.

"A thousand dollars for you to suck on my tits? You must be crazy."

Chase looked at me solemnly, "A thousand dollars to love you and your gorgeous body. To feed from your nipples and make you come in whatever way you like." I smiled a genuine smile for the first time all night.

"We have a deal. But Chase, I don't have milk."

He smiled at me. "It doesn't matter you have these," he said as he framed my breasts with his hands.

I retrieved my trench coat and we went to his hotel room which was rather posh. I figured that he was somewhat wealthy. In the room, Chase asked me what I would like to drink. I had had enough alcohol, so I asked for a unsweetened iced tea. He ordered two from room service with a tray of mixed fruit and cheese. "Does that sound alright, Mara?"

"Yes, that sounds lovely."

"Did you eat anything for dinner?"

"No, but the fruit and cheese sounds great."

"You sure you don't want anything else?"

In response, I replied, "Just you." And I put my arms around his middle.

"Mmmmm. I wanted this all night, Mara. To feel your hard nipples against my chest as I kiss you" And he did just that. The kiss was hot and deep. Apparently we were both hungry for this.

Slowly, Chase removed my scant outfit with his teeth. It was strangely erotic and funny. We had a laughing fit together. He caressed my entire body with his hands and lips. He kept saying, "God, you're perfect. I tongued his nipples and he moaned and started breathing heavily. "My turn, wench." He grabbed my tits and pulled a nipple into his mouth. The things he did to my nipple had me panting and crying out.