Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been difficult making Chase stay home and he didn't even know what the theme or costume was. He was going to have a fit when I came home in costume. Of course it was a crowd of wild men. Security was supposed to have been doubled, but it didn't look that way to me. I was bartender tonight with Jasmin. If I didn't know how to make something, she would.

All night long a man kept coming up to the bar, trying to chat me up. He was young and brash. Once when he tried to tip me, he ran his rolled up one hundred dollar bill around the little bit of aureola that exceeded my pastie. I backed away and asked Jasmine to take care of this guest.

I was preparing to leave before the last hour of the event and my young drunk was following me to the door. Our security guard stepped between us. I gave him a look of thank you and hurried on. I walked out the doors and didn't see the company limo. While I waited for it, my "friend" found me.

He said that I didn't let him tip me and that he wanted to tip me now. He tore open the trench coat and tried to stuff his bills into my pastie. Of course he ended up ripping it off my nipple. "Now, look what you made me do! Hey, baby you have the yummiest nipple that I've ever seen. I'll double the tip for a lil taste of it. He had grabbed my boob to bring it up to his mouth when I heard a crack.

Chase was there and he had thrown the guy to the ground. He was kneeling on top of him. "Mara, close your coat and go get security! When I had retrieved security, Ms. Townsend came out shortly after. The police had shown up and they were asking me if I wanted to press charges. Chase was adamant that I did.

I was in shock and couldn't think straight. Ms. Townsend stepped in. If she wanted to press charges tomorrow, could she? "Yes, mam." Answered the officer. Ms. Townsend came over to Chase and me. In a low voice she told me that she wanted to see this guy get what he had coming to him, but she wondered if there was a better way to go about it and to possibly keep me out of it. "Let me talk to the CEO. There may be a more effective way to handle this." I promised her I would wait to hear from her tomorrow morning.

Chase stepped in and said, "Ms. Townsend, I'm taking her home." And then he put his arm around me and escorted me to his car. I asked him what he was doing here. Chase said that he just had a funny feeling about tonight and was coming to drive me home himself. "Thank God you did Chase. I was really frightened." Before starting the car, Chase embraced me and told me I was safe. Chase advised me that we were going home and I was getting into a warm bath while he fixed me something to eat. I told him it sounded good as I leaned my head back against the headrest. I came to when Chase was picking me up from the car seat. "Chase, what on earth? Put me down."

"I can't Mara. I need to hold you." I accepted that and laid my head against his chest.

Chase drew me a bath and helped me into it. He put on some soft jazz and went to the kitchen to fix me a plate....I told him not to, but he didn't listen. He returned to the bathroom and sat down on the floor beside the tub. He took the sponge from me and proceeded to give me a bath. I sensed that he was holding in his anger and I didn't want to object and possibly set him off. I knew he was livid about what had happened. He told me to lean forward so he could wash my back. He was very solicitous toward me and a little too quiet.

He helped me out of the tub and proceeded to towel me dry. He wrapped me in my white robe and carried me to a large chair by the fireplace. He held me and rocked me and tried to feed me some cheese and crackers. He also encouraged me to drink a little wine to settle my nerves and help me to sleep. I followed his instructions, trying to placate the storm that was brewing. "Mara, did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" I relayed all of my interactions with the drunk throughout the evening. I said the worst thing that hurt was my left nipple from when he ripped my pastie off. I saw Chase clench his jaw. "Did he touch you??" "He tried to, but that is when you showed up."

Chase insisted on carrying me to bed. He undressed and got into bed with me. "Show me." It took me a moment to realize what he was asking. I showed him my nipple which was a little red. I thought I saw a tear in his eye before he bent down to kiss my nipple and my entire breast. My body was crying out for him to erase the feel of the drunk man's touch.

"Please, baby? Make love to me?"

"I don't know, Mara. I am feeling so angry right now."

"I know Chase. But I need you and I trust you." That was all it took for Chase to start loving me all over. We ended up in a spoon like position. He lifted my top leg over his hip before he plunged into me. It was steady and forceful. It was exactly what I needed. I cooed to him, telling him how good he made me feel. He responded by grabbing my breast for a firm breast massage. He was so commanding and in charge. He was really turning me on. He continued to thrust into me at a brisk pace. When we changed positions, we ended up in Missionary and he put one of my legs over his shoulder. He thrust into me really hard and deep. I begged him for more. We made love for two hours.

Before laying our heads down for sleep, Chase took my left nipple in his mouth and held it there. He wouldn't let go of it. I knew he was trying to stop any pain or bad feeling from taking root. Since he wouldn't let go, I managed to wrap myself around him in order for him to keep my nipple in his mouth while he fell asleep.

The next morning, I heard my phone ring from the other room. I was too tired to respond. Chase answered it. It was Ms.Townsend. Chase told her that she could speak to him about this. "I'm shielding her from this mess. She's pregnant for God's sake. I see. I actually wondered what you had in mind for that man. Okay, I'll present it to her and urge her to agree. The sooner it is settled for her, the better. Okay. Thanks. Bye" As I lay there contemplating the call, I fell back asleep.

Chase was worried about me. He woke me at 2:00 in the afternoon. "Hey, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?" "I'm fine....I was just tired. In fact I don't feel like getting out of bed even now.. Care to join me?" He looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Maybe. Let's get some fluids and food into you while you are awake. Okay?" "Okay. Please don't worry. I'm just tired. Let me fix lunch." "No, but you can sit at the island and keep me company as I do so. And if you happen to ogle and have lewd and lascivious thoughts about my body, I can't stop you." He said with a grin. I laughed and thought how charming he was.

Chase made BLT on rye sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea for us. Afterward, he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. "Not today. I just don't feel like it. But you go ahead." I turned and returned to bed. Chase followed me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Honey, do you feel ill?"

"No, just tired."

"How's the nipple?" he asked with a smile.

"It's fine. Want to see?"

"I'll take your word for it. Honey, are you worried about that drunk in any way?"

"No, not really. I just want to retreat from the world for a little bit. Is that okay?"

"Yes, as long as you know I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You are my whole world now. Are you sure we shouldn't go to the doctor to make sure everything is alright?"

"I'm fine sweetie. I just don't know what I would have done if you hadn't showed up." He kissed me on the forehead and said he didn't even want to think of that.

I was getting bigger with the baby and my hormones were making me ravenous for sex all the time and anytime. That was a perk that Chase hadn't counted on, but he was loving it all the same. My milk was coming in and he loved that as well. The nursing times which were at least three times a day usually led to crazy good sex. Chase said he just loved the feel of my nipple in his mouth, not to mention the taste of milk and frequency of sex. Life was good.

Chase was returning from a short trip to Boston. He found me pumping my breasts. "Hey, what is this? Am I being replaced so easily?"

"Not at all, I waited as long as I could but I couldn't hold out any longer."

"Is there any left?"

"Lots. I just got started."

"Come with me, my love." He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. We undressed in record time and lay side by side so he could suckle my bottom breast. The pull of his lips on my nipple was incredibly pleasurable. I was addicted to it. In fact I would sometimes orgasm from that alone. I loved watching him suckle from my breast. It was exciting and relaxing at the same time. My nipples were darker, thicker and longer and I loved how they looked.

I also loved how they were visible through my shirts....It was obvious and alluring to most people-much to Chase's chagrin. He would have preferred to be the only one to see them. He had started a photography hobby. He was really into photographing us in various stages of undress and intimacy. I loved the photos but was always concerned that someone else might see them. Chase on the other hand matted and framed several for the condo. Heaven help me, my favorite was the one in which Chase was suckling me while fucking me. So much pleasure. He would pump his milk into my cunt while pulling my milk from my tits. We were both hedonists now. The idea of reading or watching tv was extremely boring when we could entertain each other so thoroughly.

Chase's latest series involved shooting close ups of my naked body and cropping them to look like landscapes. He was still trying to figure out how his cock inserted into me could look like a landscape. It didn't bother me. It meant we needed to stage sex over and over.

Another hobby he formed was a new liking of exhibitionism. We made love in front of the window with the lights on at night time. There were plenty of other high rise inhabitants who could watch us if they ever caught on. I was starting to like it too. Sometimes he would put me in front of him on the bed with my legs spread and my arms pulled behind me. He would suck my tits, finger fuck me or fondle my breasts. Sometimes he would seat me on his cock and tell me to ride him reverse cowgirl-Which meant I was still fully exposed but performing obscene acts in public as well. Sometimes it would arouse me so much that I turned into pregnant porn star and fucked his brains out every way I could think of.

I was fully lactating now and Chase loved his breastmilk. So, on several occasions he would put rubber sheets on the bed. He could fuck me hard and my milk would squirt from my tits in sync with his thrusts. Other times, he would suckle me, pleasure me and then sit behind me spraying the room with the milk that he squeezed from my tits. The child in him behaved as though he was saving the world with his milk guns. I preferred when he suckled me and fucked me at the same time. For that, I could ignore the entire state watching us. At this point, I figured I was already producing enough milk for the baby and two men suckling me for a half hour on each breast three times a day. I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to explain it to the nurses when I delivered.