Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that? I loved it whatever it was."

"Mmmmm. I suckled you like a baby would to drink your milk."

"If that is what breast feeding feels like then, I want a baby pronto."

Chase laughed and replied, "I'll see what I can do about that." And he did.

He loved me and suckled me and bred me all night long. Every thrust was thrilling. Every suckle on my nipple was like a call to my womb. I wanted him to impregnate me. The thought of having this man's baby suckling my tits was so enticing. Actually, the thought of having Chase suckle my tits on a regular basis was more than enticing. It would be heavenly.

I was loving on Chase's cock. Studying every ridge and vein. Licking and tasting him. Memorizing the feel of him in my mouth. I was good at giving blow jobs; this I knew for certain. I sucked on his cock like he was a thick milkshake that I was trying to drink through a straw. I sucked and varied the pressure and fondled his balls. He was so big and hard now. Much bigger than before. In fact, the biggest I had ever seen or touched. Chase couldn't take it any more. He threw me on my back, put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

He thrust hard and deep and I loved every moment. I had already had two orgasms from this, but when he started pinching my nipples at the same time as fucking me, I came apart. I became like an animal who had not been fed for weeks.

And then we heard a knock on the door. "Room Service!"

He was balls deep into my cunt. I didn't want it to end and neither did he. "Thank you. Leave it at the door and we'll get it." He shouted.

"Yes sir"

It was like our bodies were in sync. We thrust into each other with such force. "How deep can I take you inside myself? I thought.

"How deep can I thrust?" he thought. He was so deep that I felt him bang my cervix. I lost my mind.

"I....you....oh God." I couldn't even form a sentence.

His response was equally unintelligible. "Oh fuck....you....tits" We were panting in sync and both trying to force the release we sought.

With a high pitched cry..."Yes!!!" I felt my body break and start to tremble. The sight sent Chase over the top with a low growl. We clung to each other's sweaty body......The sweat was evidence of how badly we wanted each other. The experience was singular.

After he caught his breath, Chase kissed my neck and affirmed again how perfect I was. He grabbed my tits and said, "I love these big, beautiful tits.." He pinched my nipples and said, "I love these nipples. I want to suck them all night," He inserted a finger inside of me and said " I love this cunt....so warm, wet and welcoming." And with that he lowered himself down to my pussy. He pulled my hood back and blew on my clit. He then touched it with his tongue. He sucked it like it was a little, female penis. He sucked it like I had sucked him. Then I felt Chase add a second finger. He fucked me with his long, strong fingers. I was losing it. That is when he added a third finger. Oh, I felt so full. He massaged my g-spot again and again. I started to feel tingly and hot all at the same time. Back and forth he rubbed my g spot. I was panting so hard.

"Chase.....Oh God......Please........Chase, please." Chase responded by sucking my clit harder..."EEEOOww.....fuck.....fuck...fuck". Once again, Chase had released the animal in me. When I came back down to earth, I felt giddy. I lay my head on his chest and said, "Promise me one thing before we leave tomorrow."

"What's that baby?"

"Promise to put a baby in me......I want to lactate for you. I want to feed our baby and then feed you. And maybe sometimes feed you at the same time.......Which might very well give me an orgasm before I can put the baby down and fuck your brains out.

"Only if you promise that we don't leave tomorrow."

I giggled and said "Only if you insist."

The very thought of her heavy with his baby and suckling her milky tits was more than his wildest dream. And then the thought of how they had just fucked while he suckled on her big rosy nipples. It was amazing. He put his arm around me and promptly fell asleep.

We both slept late. When Chase woke, he was spooning me with his morning wood nestled between my butt cheeks. He started to rub his head on my bung hole. I woke to hard nipples and a warm wet cock playing at her back door. I had resisted trying anal before, and now I was wondering why. This felt amazing. Ever so gently he was inserting and withdrawing his head an additional half inch each time. I felt so full, satisfyingly so.

I squeeze his cock but then he whispered, "No baby, don't tense up....just relax and loosen up. He stopped at two inches in. When I begged for more he pushed another inch quickly and forcefully.

I squealed with excitement. I whimpered, "Can you go any further?" He laughed and shoved his cock in another inch. It was almost more than I could bear. I was panting and trembling and rambling, "Oh baby, God, oh my God, yesssss!" He. gently started to move in and out. I rubbed my clit and exploded. "Fuck..fuck...fuck.....FUCK!" With one last forceful pump he withdrew his cock slowly. There was an emptiness and euphoria when he withdrew. "I had never wanted to try anal......but that was amazing. You were amazing!" I kissed him slowly and deeply with my gratitude. I snuggled into his chest and slept again.

When I woke again Chase was pulling on my nipples in an alternating rhythm. When I looked at him, he laughed and said he was trying to get his morning milk. I straddled him and shoved my big baby bottle nipple in his mouth and told him to suckle. He sucked my nipple as if he were pulling milk through my breast and nipple. When I looked at him suckling me, I so desired to make milk for him and maybe our baby.

I knew that he would be hard again from the suckling. I positioned myself and forcefully sank down on his big cock. My muscles clenched him as if he were trying to escape, which was the furthest thing from the truth. Chase wanted to fuck me until my teeth rattled and then fuck me some more. His cock would mark me to the rest of the world that I was his woman. He sucked my tit a little harder. It made me shudder. He bit my nipple and then kissed it to make it feel better.

To me, everything he had done to me was remarkable. I rode him hard and then soft. I forced my clit down onto him. The friction ratchetted the pleasure. He started to pump into me from below and I lost it. There was a release of fluid and my whole body felt fantastic. He came inside me. And stayed longer inside of me. We kissed, innocently and erotically. Our tongues played together. Was there a world outside of our bubble?

Chase stayed in town longer and we spent the week together. When it was Friday, I told him that I had rented a movie for him. He looked at me confused. "Chase, I'm working tonight. His face went into a rage.

"You're working tonight? Really?"

I knew what he was thinking and told him that I didn't have to grant "favors" at the end of the evening. "And I'm not going to!"

"Well, what is the costume?" I told him that I didn't know....that we never know in advance. "That's just great. I don't want other men pawing you. Other Harvey's who would try to hurt my new favorite toy and obsession."

"Look....I can't quit the job. I have student loans to pay off".

"Hey, let me help you with those."

"No! Never. You don't owe me anything."

"Geez. Well, I'm going with you. That's it. I'll stand by the door like security."

"Blue Ribbon would never go for it. What is this? We just met for God's sake!"

Chase stopped himself, shook his head and said, "You're right. I don't know.....I just had the best night of my life....the best week of my life. I just don't want to lose it. You."

"If it is meant to be it will be. But right now I need money for the loans. I can promise you that there won't be another Chase there to sweep me off my feet." We cuddled for a while before I went to work.

Tonight's affair was black tie. My costume consisted of a white collar with a black bow tie. White cuffs. And a black mini-skirt with black pumps. Basically we were all bare breasted. I hoped that everyone could keep their hands to themselves.

Tonight, I was serving food, which meant I was leaning in and brushing breast to shoulder all night long. For the most part things went well. There was a lesbian woman who turned her head at just the right moment to get a tit in her face. I thought she was salivating and disappointed when I excused myself. There was also a dapper looking older man who dared to put his hand on my waist as he brushed closely by me from behind, too closely by. He looked back to see if my nipples hardened, which they had. It had felt good, but I reminded myself what awaited me at home.

When I got home, Chase pounced on me. He pushed me up against the door and tore open my trench coat. He became ravenous when he saw my costume. He made me keep it on as he possessed and fucked me for hours. There was no gentleness tonight. But I knew he had suffered in his waiting and I felt the jealousy was a sign that he wanted me and wanted to possess me.

Chase worked from my condo as much as he could, but he needed to go back to Boston for a week. I would miss him, but I thought the separation would be good for both of us. We talked every night for at least two hours. And it wasn't phone sex. We actually talked and shared.

Chase had worked tirelessly and was able to come home on the fourth day. He didn't tell me he was coming home early. I think he wanted to see if I was home alone or not. He "caught" me watching old tv reruns with a glass of wine. After short explanations, we went at each other for hours. I missed his fine body as much as he had missed mine. Even in sleep that night, he had to be touching me in some way.

I woke early in the morning to Chase giving me oral sex. It was glorious. He started by kissing my whole labia as if it were a mouth. He nibbled and sucked and stretched my outer lips until I thought I would go mad. Then he proceeded to suck on my clit while driving me crazy with his fingers and his thumb and his hand. He prepped me slowly to accept his entire hand / fist into my cunny. The prelude was just as pleasurable as what came next. He slipped his hand into my relaxed, lubricated channel. The experience was exciting and a little frightening. While he was in me, he managed to stimulate my g-spot in a way I had never experienced before. It was extreme and crazy good. I came hard. When Chase withdrew his hand a pool of liquid came out too. I guessed that I had"squirted" inside myself. Chase made me lay still while he licked up every drop from my pussy and pussy lips. It was good to be "home".

We fell into a routine. Chase would need to return to Boston every twenty days or so for about four days. During the holidays Chase asked me to attend an office Christmas party. I wore an emerald cocktail dress with a halter top. The collar was a choker collar but the halter top had enough slack that the side gave slight views of my ribs or my breast. Chase was out of his mind with lust.

He tried to seduce me into staying in and having our own party. I forced him to the party. He was very handsy on my bare back and sides. He was feeling me up in the dark den when the host came in looking for a map. "Oh pardon me. Carry on." He bared both my breasts for his special attention before we returned to the party.

Many of his co-workers were astonished to see Chase in a relationship. They watched us with fascination and envy. We left the party somewhat early to take a stroll in the crisp December night. Then we returned to my condo to cuddle and make love. No frantic, manic fucking tonight......Just sweetness.

For Christmas eve, we begged off of family commitments to spend the evening alone. We had both put a lot of thought into our gifts for each other. I gave him the latest computer watch. He almost seemed disappointed until I told him that there was another gift waiting for him after we finished. He gave me a beautiful pair of emerald earrings. They were stunning. He told me that he had a naughtier gift for me in the bedroom.

I urged him to relax on the bed while I put on my gift to him. I had bought a lace up, see through corset, garters and nylons in red. I put the emerald earrings into my ears for a more festive look. When I emerged from the bathroom, Chase was lying on the bed waiting for me. Within seconds, his cock rose to the occasion. I straddled him and rode him to several orgasms. When Chase came, he came hard. It seemed to drain his energy. I had no problem going to sleep early as I was a bit tired also.

I woke in the middle of the night to Chase fingering me. I was so relaxed into the pleasure that I was shocked awake by vibrations happening inside my vagina. I looked at Chase's devilish grin. He got up to get his phone. While he was checking something, the vibrations became more intense. He studied me and did something on his phone. The vibrations became a strong tapping that brought me close to a climax. "What have you done darling?" He laughed and pulled out a vibrating egg from my cunt. The egg had a tail by which it could be pulled out. Chase showed me the app on his phone that would let him control my vibrator.

He said that the next time we went out in public we would try it out further. I was strangely excited by the idea. I rolled onto my knees and invited him to fuck me from behind. I still had the garter and stockings on which framed my shaking ass for him to watch. I liked the position for a number of reasons. It gave Chase easy access to my hanging tits and nipples. Which he would play with while fucking me. It also enabled deeper penetration. And lastly, it gave Chase the chance to tease and penetrate my bum with his finger or thumb. He liked to watch my anus grab onto him. Then he would proceed to milk my hanging tits while he thrust in hard from behind.

About twenty minutes into it, Chase changed his target from my breasts to my rectum. He wet his pinky finger and applied pressure to my opening. He pressed and released until I thought I would go insane. Finally, he inserted the finger all the way in. I begged for more, so he inserted two fingers.....I was quite happy with that. But he pulled his fingers from me to insert the vibrating egg. This time though he gave me the controls. He lay on his side suckling my tit while I experimented with he egg. Oh, it was so good.

I became so horny that threw my leg over his hip so he could easily enter me. He put two finders in my mouth that tasted like my cunt. He was suckling my tit and fucking me with his raging cock. Only this time, I was already primed by the vibrating egg. He could feel it through the wall of my vagina. So he fucked me to the rhythm of the egg. Every orifice on my body was penetrated by my lover. I felt naughty, exposed and full....Best Christmas present ever!

I was feeling sick in January. So Chase took me to the doctor. Within the office visit, he was able to tell us definitively that I was not sick, but two months pregnant. The nausea was caused by the changing hormones in my body as it readied itself to nourish and carry a baby to term in September. The doctor assured us that vigorous sex at this point in the pregnancy would not harm the baby. I don't know who was more relieved by the news, Chase or me. I told him that I thought that I wanted to bring my milk in early. He gave me a prescription for a drug that would help me induce. He told Chase that the drug was good but frequent suckling from the partner would help even more. He said that the more we suckled, the sooner I would bring in my milk. I couldn't wait.

We went home to make love in front of the fireplace where Chase worshiped my breasts, nipples, and cunt. He also spent some time talking to my belly and oiling it and caressing it. I was feeling pampered beyond belief.

The following weekend Chase ordered a fine gourmet dinner to be set up by the fireplace. After the caterer left, I emerged in an open cup camisole that pushed my tits into a bold and deep cleavage. Chase loved it, but I was feeling particularly vulnerable and exposed. Every time I looked down at my plate I caught a view of my bigger, fuller breasts and nipples. It was very arousing. The sight was equally distracting to Chase.

Halfway through the meal Chase got up, threw me over his shoulder to take me to bed. He lay on top of me and made love to me in a very slow, teasing manner. I was begging him to fuck me hard, but he continued at his maddening pace until I bit his shoulder. He got the message and fucked me with a ferocity I had never experienced before. We lay on the bed holding each other and drifting in and out of sleep.

I woke in the morning and stretched....Wait a minute. What is this on my finger? Twinkling back at me was the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen. It was an ascher cut diamond with three small emeralds on each side. I couldn't wait for Chase to wake. I kissed his lips, his cheeks and his forehead. He opened his eyes to see me hovering over him. "Chase, the most extraordinary thing has happened. I woke up to find this on my finger" I told him in an accusatory tone. Softly, he asked if I liked it. "Of course I like it. I love it. What is it for?" He was totally awake now. He took my face in his hands. "I knocked you up and now, I'm going to make an honest woman of you!" I laughed. "Oh really? You say the sweetest things to me." This time, he laughed.

In a serious tone, he looked me in the eye and said, "I love you. I have for some time now. When I arrived home to a condo without you,it was the loneliest I have ever been in my life. I want my future to be spent with you and our baby. What do you want?" "Do you really need to ask? I've never been happier. I want to be with you for the rest of my days." We touched foreheads and took in the gravity of our vows.

Friday came around and Chase was still in Boston. Maybe that was for the best. When I reported to the office I was handed 1960's gogo boots, mini skirt, long sleeve blouse that tied under the breasts, large hoop earrings, false eye lashes and a cadet hat. I somehow ended up with a mood ring. The guests were a mixture of men and women and the mood was light hearted.

After a retro meal, music from the 60's was played and the dance floor filled. The girls and I were encouraged to join in the dancing. It was an absolute blast. At the end of the event, I realized what time it was. It was 2:00 am when I finally arrived home. Sitting in the dimly lit living room, Chase was there waiting for me. "Hi! I didn't know you would be back tonight. I would have kept better track of the time."

I took off my trench coat and modelled my outfit for him. He managed a small smile and an appreciative whistle. "It was so much fun. They played 60s music after this hilarious retro meal and all the girls were encouraged to join the dancing. And I even got a mood ring....see?" He laughed at that. His tension seemed to ease. "So, who'd you dance with?" "The other girls! You know that everyone just does their own thing on the dance floor. When they did play a slower song to give us all a break, most everyone got a drank and sat down."

I took his face in my hands and reassured him that nothing wayward happened tonight and that the dancing was fun and innocent. "I love you. I never even take notice of other men now. My thoughts are always full of you." We kissed and I was struck by inspiration. I picked up my phone and asked it to play 60s dance music. Chase chuckled and joined me on the living room dance floor. The man had some moves! The moves continued into the bedroom and my mood ring read passionate all night long.

As the pregnancy progressed, I knew I would need to take leave from the catering. I talked to Ms. Townsend and we agreed that this Friday would be my last night for a while. The theme for the evening was Burlesque. There would be an actual burlesque show at the beginning of the evening. Our uniform consisted of pasties with tassels, short shorts, heels and a headdress of feathers. Oh and a simulated diamond bib necklace. Unfortunately, the necklace wasn't big enough to cover much of my chest. My boobs had gotten bigger, my aureolea were larger and darker. My nipples had lengthened and widened. Baby bottle nipple was now the reality.