Harem House Ch. 02: Entering Emerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she hears him say this, she stops sucking his cock, and turns her juicy ass to him. "All right, bro, I'm ready for you to claim my ass. Are you ready for your newest woman?"

Watching her shake her ass, gets him even more excited, and in one swift motion, he gets behind her and places the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass. He grabs his sister by her hips and slides the head of his cock inside. When the large head of his cock slides past her sphincter, Emerald moans with a mix of pain and pleasure

"Fuck Joseph, your cock is splitting my ass in two, but it feels better than I ever imagined."

Holding himself there, he agrees, "So does your ass Em. Let me know when your body adjusts, and I'll slide more in, 'til it's all inside your ass."

Turning her head to him, she purrs, "You can start sliding more of it inside my ass now."

He grips his sister's hips and starts to slide more and more of his cock into her ass. When he's halfway inside, Joseph grabs her breasts and starts kneading them, causing Emerald to moan in pleasure, as he continues to fill her ass with his cock. After a few minutes, his cock is finally all the way inside her ass. He says, "Mmmmm, fuck Em... all of my cock is in your ass now."

Smiling back, she squeals, "I know, and it feels amazing. Now, fuck it and claim me as your woman. Fuck it and fill it with your seed, baby."

He then starts thrusting his hips back and forth, his hands continue to grab and knead her breasts. With each thrust, he feels her ass squeeze his cock like a vice, bringing him closer and closer to his own orgasm. At the same time, he moves one hand from her breast to her clit and rubs it, while he increases the speed of his thrusting, so that they can both cum together.

He then says, "Fuck, Em, your ass feels so good. Cum with me, cum with me as I claim your ass and make you another of my women."

Feeling her brother's hand on her clit, while fucking her ass, sends her over the edge, her ass clamps down even harder on his cock; she screams "OOOHHHHH FUCK, BABY, I'M CUMMMMMING FROM YOU FUCKING MY ASS! DON'T EVER FUCKING STOP!!! MY BODY AND MY HOLES BELONG TO YOU AND FOR YOUR PLEASURE, YOUR PLEASURE ALONE!"

Her words echo through the room and sends Joseph over the edge, and with his next thrust, he explodes inside her, shouting "OHHHHH FUCK, EM, I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASS. NOW THAT YOU ARE MINE, I WON'T EVER STOP FUCKING YOU AND ALL YOUR HOLES!"

As Joseph's orgasm overtakes him, he fires seven shots of his spunk deeply into her ass. When both of their orgasms subside, Joseph lies down and pulls Emerald to him, kissing her. "That was amazing, Em. You really do take my breath away."

She kisses him, and says, "So do you Joseph. I know this is our first time together, I just hope you never get tired of me."

Looking at her, he holds her tighter. "Em, you are beautiful and I will never get tired of you. I also want you to know that just as you take care of all of us, I will take care of you."

While the two siblings bask in the aftermath of their first time together, neither one notices that their mother had arrived home, standing in the doorway as they lay there. Stephanie smiles "That's good, 'cause we all need you to take care of us, Joseph. Now, I want you two to get some rest, 'cause when your sisters get home, there are some things we need to discuss." Before she leaves the room, she notices the video camera is on, cuts it off and says "I'm going to enjoy watching that later. Now, rest up you two, you're going to need your energy for later."

Their heads downstairs, as the two siblings look on in amazement of what she just said; snuggling up together, they soon drift off to sleep.

To be continued...

12