Harem House - Selene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obeyed. She reached behind her back and, with one smooth motion, unclasped the bra. With a shrug of her shoulders and one smooth movement of her arms, she let it fall and caught it just as it fell to her hands.

Arthur admired her movements and the bare breasts that followed. He was right about the size. They were full, round, B-cup breasts that looked slightly larger on her without the bra because of her small frame. A handful from what he'd judged earlier, but he didn't reach to touch them now. He simply allowed his eyes to admire them and their areolas no bigger than a quarter.

She folded the bra and handed it to him.

Then she turned around with her feet slightly crossed, showing her backside to Arthur as she leaned forward. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and lowered her panties. Her butt was round and pert, which rounded out with her hips and had a definite line between her thigh and cheeks, a bubble butt, small but perfect in shape.

She kept her legs together, teasing the final reveal until the waistband was by her knees, and then she opened her legs and let her underwear fall away. She flicked her foot, caught the panties in the air, folded them, and placed them on top of the brain Arthur's hand.

"Display." Arthur ordered, and she assumed the pose without any hesitation. His eyes wandered over her for a moment, and she saw the smile hit his face as she stood there wearing only the collar he'd given her.

"Wait here." And he left the bathroom. When he returned, he didn't have her bra or panties in his hand anymore. Selene could only assume they'd joined the skirt and tee-shirt in the other room.

He was glad to see that she was still in the same position he left her in.

"This exercise is to let us gain some familiarity with one another's bodies, to give you some experience in feeling vulnerable and at my mercy, and to let us get intimate before things become sexual." He explained, though he did not give her any time to respond before lifting his shirt off, and it was her turn to admire.

She knew that he kept in shape, and she'd seen him shirtless before, but never this close and in this intimate a space. The lines of his muscles were like primal cuts in stone. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but she kept the pose as instructed and waited.

She waited for him to finish undressing, but he didn't move to unfasten his belt or take off his pants. She could see the bulge that was growing there, and she'd heard from Lori. She had certain expectations, but it seemed she was going to be denied her chance at confirmation for the moment. Still, he liked what he saw in Selene's body, and Arthur could tell by the look in her eyes that she liked what she saw too.

"Do you want me to wash you?" Selene asked as she tried to guess where things were going.

"No." Arthur answered. "I am going to wash you, though." He didn't tell her why, but he knew she would understand by the time they'd finished. It was a lesson in vulnerability, an experience of her being vulnerable with him and trusting in him when he held all the cards in the situation. He knew what was coming next, and she had to let him lead.

"May I put my hair up?" She asked as she moved the long braid of hair into her hands that were still positioned behind her head. "So that we can be careful not to get it wet."

Arthur nodded, and she quickly adjusted her braid up into a bun that she clipped into place with a clip in her hair that was waiting to serve this purpose. She smiled at him and then looked down.

"Ready, Master." She moved back into the display position.

Arthur stepped forward and closed the distance between them. She could feel the warmth coming from the shower water blocked slightly by the curtain and his presence as he put his hand on her side. Then he raked his fingernails upwards until it crossed the underside of her breast. She let her breath out raggedly in response.

He brought his left hand to her other breast and gripped it from the underside. He swept his thumb over her tit, back and forth a total of twice before it was erect. She went on to her toes when he caught it between his thumb and forefinger and pulled it slightly upwards. A gasp escaped her. The pain mingled with the other sensations and caused a reaction she hadn't expected.

He lowered and released it far too soon, and she came back down to the soles of her feet.

"Don't dance around in the tub." He warned her. "It will be far too easy to slip without sure footing."

"Understood, Master." She nodded.

He reached his arm to her face and brought it just above the collar as he curled his fingers over the back of her neck and swept his thumb over her cheek.

"Step carefully into the shower, and take the display position, facing me." He instructed.

"Should I take off the collar?" She asked, uncertain.

"It's treated to be waterproof. It should be fine." He answered.

Without further question, she opened the curtain and stepped over the edge of the tub. She turned so that she was facing him, carefully planted her feet, and raised her hands behind her head once more, letting them rest on the underside of the bun she'd made. The water came from her left, washed against her side, and streamed down to the rest of her body. It was warm and welcoming, nearly perfect in temperature for the way she liked it.

Arthur reached past her to the side and took the removable showerhead from its fixture. The hose attached to it let him move and turn it as he rinsed the front of her body. The water splashed against her arms, then her chest, stomach, waist, hips, thighs, calves, and feet. Then he silently motioned for her to turn before he pointed the spray away from her toward the drain.

She stepped carefully, turning around and resuming the display position. She didn't turn to see what Arthur was doing, but she felt the hot water gush against her arms, then her shoulder blades, and then her lower back. She could feel it run down from her back to her butt, over the curves, and down her legs. She could feel the heat of the water matching the heat that was coming from her, and her breathing slowed as her heart beat faster.

She felt the spray from the showerhead move lower, almost caressing her lower back and backside in simple vertical sweeps. It felt almost like a massage with the constant pressure of the water and the heat. The backs of her thighs were next, followed by her calves, and it was only when she no longer felt the stream of water against her skin that she'd realized she'd closed her eyes in comfort and ecstasy.

Selene opened her eyes as Arthur reached into the tub and turned off the water. She saw the showerhead go back into its holder in the corner of her vision. Then she heard the linen closet open and close.

"Face the drain." Arthur instructed.

Selene turned so that her face was pointing toward the shower head and drain, with Arthur to her right side.

"I'm going to wash you now." Arthur said as she felt his left hand rest on her left shoulder in a gentle grip and felt the lathered bar of soap press against her right shoulder blade. Arthur stood behind her, leaned over the edge, and washed her back, sides, and then her shoulders.

He moved the bar tantalizing slowly. She knew what was coming next. He knew it too, but he was making her wait for it anyway.

"Arms behind you." Arthur said, and she obeyed. She moved her hands behind her back, crossing them as though cuffed. His left hand moved to the back of her neck to steady her. His right hand slid over her with the bar of soap. She felt the coarse hair of his arm brush against her collar bone as he slid the soap lower, and she leaned back to try and grant him more access.

Her hands moved from their crossed position to brace herself against the tub. She looked up at Arthur as he looked down, but his eyes didn't meet her gaze. They were on her body. She felt the heat rise in her as she watched him admire her, bared for him, being washed by him as though she were his pet or one of his possessions.

He slid the bar lower and lower along her front but stopped before he reached where she wanted him to touch. She almost groaned when he stopped but held it back. She pouted with her lips instead, realizing too late that she was still looking up at him, and he could see that as easily as he could see the rest of her.

Arthur placed the bar of soap on its holder, picked the showerhead back up, and turned it back on. He rinsed his hands first and his forearms and then turned the water onto Selene. He rinsed every inch of her flesh that he'd covered with the soap, piece by piece. He moved her arms as he needed to, to reach beneath them.

"Display." He said as he turned the water off again. "Facing the wall."

She obeyed, standing carefully with his help, and took up the display position. To her disappointment, when he took up the soap again, he started with her calves. She glanced over her shoulder, which earned her a quick spank to the left cheek. She could see that he was kneeling next to the tub now and could easily reach what he needed to.

He brought the soap up and down her calves, her shins, over the tops of her feet. Then he lathered his hands and took both of them over her thighs. The hand on the inside of the thigh pressed firmly, almost massaging the already warmed muscles.

After Arthur finished each leg, he finally brought his hands to her ass, and she flushed a little when she felt his firm grip take one cheek and then the other as though testing how firm each one was. She was proud of her butt, pert and round, perfect in shape - or so she'd been told more than once. To have him feeling it the way he was, though, made her moan without thinking about it. She caught herself, but he only smirked and nodded.

"That's good, pet. I need to know what you like." Arthur said as he did it again, eliciting another, albeit smaller, moan. Then his hands finally moved to her lower lips and traced over where her pubes would be if she hadn't shaved. The touch felt electric, but he didn't play. He merely pressed firmly as he washed there and let his fingers trace firmly against the crease where her legs met her crotch.

When he finished, he placed the soap in its container once more. He took up the showerhead and turned the water back on. It felt incredible as it washed over her backside, relaxing the muscles he'd gripped and massaged. She could see the soap draining away in the bottom of the tub until it ran clear.

He pointed the head at the drain for a moment. "Face me." Arthur commanded.

She turned carefully, and the water resumed against her skin, rinsing her clean. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the relaxing warmth, even as the water splashed against her sensitive lips and teased her. The smile on her face felt permanent and didn't fade as Arthur turned the water off once more and put the showerhead back in its place.

"Now can I wash you?" Selene asked.

"No." Arthur said firmly. "We'll save that for another time."

"But-" Selene started to say something, but the sentence turned into a gasp as she felt that familiar pinch and tug on her nipple. The tug was less this time, but the grip was firmer, and the gasp that came was an involuntary mixture of pain and pleasure that she could no more describe than she could fly.

Arthur released her tit. "I said no."

"Yes sir." She looked down immediately, feeling it was the only appropriate response to being reprimanded and hoping he attributed the blush in her cheeks and chest as being from the heat of the water.

Arthur took a soft towel in his hands and started drying her off as she stood there, still in the display position with her eyes downcast. She was wet from the neck down, and he moved her arms so that he could dry them first. Then her breasts, back, torso, hips, thighs, and legs. He helped her step out of the tub and then dried her feet. She glanced toward her clothes, but Arthur's silent shake of his head was enough to tell her to leave them where they were.

"Nadu." Arthur instructed.

Selene dropped to the position on the bathmat in front of him. She could see the bulge in his pants had only grown and unconsciously bit her bottom lip at the thought of it. She wanted to see it. Was this it? Was he going to tell her to satisfy him with her mouth or-

"Stay." He instructed, and she was momentarily struck by the command. Stay, as though she were a dog.

It surprised her more than anything else, but she realized she was already obeying it, and honestly, Him treating her like this was what she wanted. It was clear she was already having a positive response to it. Despite being toweled off, she was wet between the legs. And the heat coming from her was fierce. Despite his command to stay, she touched herself as soon as he left the bathroom. She was slick and ready, aroused by every touch and word he gave.

She placed her hand back onto her thigh just before the bathroom door opened. He had the rope in his hand and a smirk on his face, but he didn't step back into the bathroom. He simply held the door open.

"Crawl to the center of the living room." He instructed. "Then stand."

She looked at him for a moment and then shifted forward onto her hands and knees. She tried to make it look seductive, which was easy at first. Then the crawling came into play, and she wasn't sure how well it came across. His eyes stayed on her, though, and once she passed him, they didn't leave her ass even after she'd stood up.

"Let your braid down." Arthur nodded toward the clip in her hair. She obeyed, letting the single braid fall straight between her shoulder blades to the small of her back.

Arthur walked past her to the coffee table, and she turned to watch him as he did so. She had to hold herself back from asking what came next. She knew he had something in that head of his; she just wasn't sure what - even if he had given her the list before they started. What was it he said again? Nudity, sexual touching - done and done. Restraint, pain, pleasure, well, she'd already experienced some of the latter two.

Arthur answered her unasked question as he picked up the leather restraints.

"Hands." That was all Arthur had to say for her to stick out her hands in front of her. He tightened the restraint on each wrist so that it was snug but not tight. The padding they had on them made them pretty comfortable.

Then he pushed her arms down to her side and knelt in front of her. He placed a kiss on her thigh. His nose pressed against the flesh where the leg met the rest of her body. He could smell her arousal as he wrapped another cuff around her ankle. He did the same on the other leg, then kissed just above her clit, and stood.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork. "There, now you're dressed like a proper slave." He smirked. "Does it feel good? Does it feel natural to you?"

"Yes, Master." Selene answered without having to think about it. The feelings that were going through her right now were coming from her body rather than her mind. Her fantasies were one thing, a mental facsimile of the physical reality she was enjoying now, and she could feel herself getting swept away by even the gentlest touch.

He reached forward, lifted her chin with his hand until she was standing on her toes, and kissed her.

They'd never kissed before, and it felt more passionate than she could recall any kiss she'd experienced before. They were friends, outside of this. She'd thought what it might be like to kiss him, but those mental exercises paled in comparison to the passion she felt right now.

Arthur felt the same way, but he kept himself from getting swept away in his passion. He was in control of the situation and himself. Even though his heart was racing, and the bulge in his pants was painful. He kissed her and then let her go.

"I want you to stand right here. Feet flat and shoulder-width apart." Arthur pointed to a spot near the wall next to the front door. "Then I want you to lean forward, and place your hands on the wall, shoulder-width apart."

"Yes, sir." Selene half-whispered as she moved to obey. She planted her hands on the wall and kept her feet apart. Standing where he'd indicated, her torso was at a forty-five-degree angle, more or less. She had to fight the impulse to go up on her toes. He'd specified feet flat, and she assumed he had a reason.

He took the rope and started tying it around her waist, then over her thighs, and between her legs. Before she knew it, she was in a rope harness that left her ass cheeks bare but had a knotted section just over her lips, and she could feel the ropes against her waist, thighs, and hips, not unlike wearing a garter with a thong.

"I told you that you were going to experience pain and pleasure tonight." Arthur said calmly. "I hope you're ready."

"Yes, Sir." Selene looked over her shoulder at him. "Please."

The 'please' sent a pulse through him that made him yearn to release himself from his pants. Still, he held back. He knew what he wanted.

Arthur walked back over to the coffee table for a moment and picked up the Hitachi. He rubbed the top of it with his palm a few times before he stood next to her. Selene felt it press against her lips and clit, held in place by the rope with two knots placed just right to capture the head of the wand between two cords of the rope. The bottom of the wand stuck out of the 'waistband' of the tie.

She tensed in anticipation, but he didn't turn it on just yet. He tested the fit and made sure it was snug against her first. She was slick and ready for it as it parted her lips, and the feel of his hand manipulating her labia to make room for it made her give a small moan of appreciation to let him know she liked it.

He stood on her right with his right arm down her front, holding the wand in place and pressing it against her gently. He shifted it slowly, and she moaned in response. His left hand gently caressed the cheek of her ass, which caused goosebumps to run up her spine.

Then Arthur turned it on.

The feeling was like a shockwave that refused to end as Arthur held the tool in place. Selene bucked involuntarily, curled her hands into fists against the wall, and cried out in pleasure. Her cry was silenced by Arthur's mouth, capturing hers with his own. A surprisingly passionate kiss.

Then Arthur turned it off.

"Please." Selene panted. "That was amazing."

"You want more?" Arthur asked. "It's just a bit of masturbation. A toy. Meant to give you a taste of pleasure."

"Please, sir. More." Selene looked up at him. The look in his eyes was one that took her by surprise. It was predatory, in a way she'd never seen him look at her before.

"I'm going to turn it back on." Arthur assured her. "And I'm going to pleasure you like the slut you are, but I'm going to make you earn it."

"Yes, sir, anything." Selene responded immediately, though she did not move. She waited for his instruction.

"Normally, I'd make you suck my cock to earn some pleasure, but you've been a bad girl tonight. You disobeyed the first order before we'd even gotten started properly, and just now - in the bathroom - you were touching yourself without permission. Weren't you?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, sir." Selene answered though she was unsure how he knew.

"So I'm going to spank you while I do this." Arthur explained. "And for each spank, I want you to count, and say 'thank you.' As the count increases, so will the vibrations. If you lose count, or if your hands leave the wall, we start over. Do you understand?"

Selene licked her lips and nodded eagerly. "Yes sir."

"Good." Arthur took her jaw in his hand and brought her lips to his once more. "Now there's just one more thing." He said. He walked away for a moment and returned with the blindfold to put over her eyes.