Harem House - Selene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her world went dark once more, and then it started. Arthur kept the vibrations low this time, and the spank was light and quick. His left hand barely left her cheek when he brought it down again flat against the roundest part of her butt.

She gave a little squeak at the surprise of it but then remembered. "One, thank you, Master."

He slapped the other cheek the same way.

"Two, thank you, Master."

He slapped a little higher this time and a little faster, causing a bit of a sting coupled with the vibrations increasing. It caused Selene to shift her hips forward and moan before speaking.

"Three, thank you, Master."

He spanked her hard, a little lower, where the thigh met her rump. She shifted forward with the impact but pushed back against the wall to keep the position.

"Four, thank you, Master."

He did the same on the other cheek, and this time she was prepared for it.

"Five, thank you, Master."

He felt the inside of her thigh with his right hand and could feel that she enjoyed this. He smirked as he brought down the sixth spank directly toward the floor on top of her ass. He wanted to paint each cheek to turn it from a pale white canvas to a dark red one. He notched the wand up a bit as he delivered the sixth and felt her flex her thighs in response.

"Six, thank you, Master."

He continued spanking her evenly and slowly, moving his hand from place to place and alternating from cheek to cheek to see which elicited the best responses. Every five spanks, he would increase the vibrations until he could tell that she was having difficulty keeping her stance and the count.

After the tenth stroke, he switched from his hand to the paddle. Her reaction became more visceral, and the harder he struck, the louder she moaned when she tried to count. Until eventually, she started to have trouble answering.

"Twenty... five..." Selene panted. "Thank you, Master."

Arthur raised his hand to strike again.

"Please, sir, please." Selene shook.

"Please what, slave?" Arthur asked.

"Do I have your permission to cum?" Selene asked, and immediately her face flushed to match the red marks on her ass at the words.

"Not yet." Arthur answered. "I hoped to make it to thirty."

"Oh, please, sir." Selene twitched. "I can't last much longer."

Arthur gave her ass another slap, harder this time, as the vibrations on the wand went a touch higher.

Selene's legs buckled a little bit, but she righted herself. "Twenty... six. Thank... you sir." She gasped. "No sir, I can't hold it. Please."

Arthur slapped her ass again, this time hitting both cheeks with a single swat of the paddle that pushed her hips a little forward. He gripped her breast with the other hand and pulled her tit, hoping to hold back her orgasm with a bit of pain. It had the opposite effect.

Rather than call out twenty-seven, her whole body convulsed, and she threw her head back as her legs clamped shut over the wand. She opened her mouth as though to scream, but no sound came out of it. Her arms pushed off the wall but were quickly pinned to her sides as Arthur threw his arms around her to keep her from moving and hurting herself. The effect was that she was immobilized as she convulsed.

Arthur held her and let her ride it out. After the first couple of bucking movements, he turned the vibrator off and ended up having to hold her up with his forearms under her arms until she finally stopped quivering.

"I'm sorry, sir." Selene's voice was quiet. The relaxation that hit her seemed to have nearly knocked her out.

"It's okay." Arthur assured her. "You'll make it up to me later."

He lowered her gently to the floor and took off the blindfold. She kept her eyes closed for a second with a blissful smile on her face. Arthur stood over her and admired the sight.

There she was, lying face-up on the floor. A few hours ago, she was his friend Selene, a hippy, nerdy ex-ballerina who dressed a bit on the safe side. Now she was naked except for the collar around her throat, the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles, the rope around her waist and crotch, and the moisture that slicked her legs. Smiling in post-orgasmic bliss brought about by mingling pleasure and pain. She kept her arms by her sides, giving him a nice full view of her breasts and the rest of her body.

"Can I serve you, Master?" Selene's eyes were open now, and searching for his. She wiggled her hips a little to catch his attention and shake him out of his daze.

"Recovered already?" Arthur asked.

"I'm a little sensitive, but if you wanted me to use my mouth, or my hands..." Selene tried to seem suggestive, despite the apparent sleepiness that had swept her up and left her on the floor.

"A good slave serves her master, regardless." Arthur chided her.

"Yes, of course, sir." Selene nodded, still looking up at him from her back on the floor.

"Are you a good slave?" Arthur asked as he knelt next to her and gripped her tit between his thumb and forefinger.

"I want to be." Selene gasped as her back arched.

"You've got a lot to learn." Arthur sighed. "But we'll get there. We've got time."

"Yes sir." Selene smiled.

"Now, tell me slut, have you ever received a facial?"

"You mean..."

Arthur nodded.

"No, sir."

"Then I guess this will be your first." Arthur smirked. "Nadu."

It took her a moment, but she moved into the position obediently, jumping only once at the soreness of her butt when it touched her heels.

Arthur stood in front of her and waited. She held the position until he decided that she was ready.

"Pull my zipper down, and take me in your hands." He instructed. "Just your hands. I'll use your mouth later, after I can be sure you've been given proper instruction on how to suck cock."

Selene swallowed and carefully reached up to his belt. She found the zipper and pulled it down. It was awkward for a moment, reaching in, but once she'd pulled it out, Arthur felt immediate relief. The bulge in his pants had been almost painful, but he left it confined to help himself last a little longer. It had been a long time since he played with someone else. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

Her hand could just barely fit around it, from the tip of her thumb to the end of her middle finger. She stacked both hands at the opening of his pants and had to stop herself from taking the rest into her mouth. She wanted to. That much was clear. She was eager to please him, but it seemed the best way to do that was to obey.

Slowly, she started moving her hands up and down along the shaft as he stood over her kneeling and spread form. She was bare for him to see and enjoy, and the simple act of service was having its effect.

She moved up a little and licked the underside from the top of her hands to the tip, hoping to please him even more.

Arthur's response was to shake his head, reach down, and grab her by the throat.

"I said hands only." Arthur growled as he pulled her up to her feet.

This time the two quick spanks were hard and fast. Pain flashed through her, but tangled with the memory of pleasure caused her to close her eyes. Then he shoved her roughly back down to the floor.

"Nadu." He barked.

She scrambled into the position as quickly as she could. This time, Arthur didn't stand in front of her. He went back to the table for a moment, and when he came back, he clipped her wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs to the rope harness she was wearing. The garter-like band about her thighs was in the perfect place for where her wrists rested, and she couldn't stand up now if she wanted to.

Arthur smirked at her, reached down, and turned the wand back on to one of its lower settings. She was ready for it this time, but it still felt good.

"A slave's job is to obey." Arthur shook his head. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Ah-" Selene got out the phrase just before he reached down and gripped her tit once more. She tried to rise as he pulled it upward but could only move so far.

"Then why do you seem to enjoy disobeying me?" Arthur asked. "We're going to have to sort out some punishments for you. Beyond spanking. You enjoy that too much."

"Yes, sir." Selene knew better than to disagree.

"Now sit there, like a good slut, and try to look like you want me to enjoy myself." Arthur commanded, and Selene did her best to oblige.

He stood over her now, with his cock in his hand, and pumped it himself, pointed only an inch or two from her face. He rubbed it along her cheek and her forehead. He put the tip of it toward her mouth, which she opened, but did not move to take him.

He'd no doubt she'd let her mouthfuck her if he wanted to, but that wasn't what he had in mind for tonight.

"I'm close." Arthur warned her. "Do you want to taste it?"

"Please, sir, cum on me any way you want to." Selene encouraged him as she started to wiggle her hips back and forth a little, rubbing herself against the wand that pressed between her lower folds and the soft carpet floor.

That eager encouragement was enough to push him over the edge. He felt the muscles in his back grip his spine and hold on as he fired shot after shot onto her body. Her face took most of it. A shot or two landed in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. Her tits took the rest, and Arthur smiled a satisfied smile as he watched it drip down her quivering body as she threw her head back and enjoyed another orgasm all her own.

It was less intense than her first, but still enjoyable.

Arthur reached down and turned off the wand. Selene was smiling as she looked up at him through a cum-covered face.

"Maybe we should have saved the shower for after." Selene chuckled.

"Maybe part of the plan all along was making you walk back to your apartment with my cum on your face." Arthur smirked as the suggestion seemed to cause a small aftershock of pleasure in her.

"I- I don't think I'm ready for that." Selene shook her head. "I think my roommate might be home, and I-"

"Relax, slave." Arthur rolled his eyes as he removed his pants properly. "When we do that kind of thing, there'll be a lot more planning that goes into it on my end."

"Yes, sir." Selene started to nod and then stopped herself when she realized that the only thing keeping his cum from falling to the carpet was her posture.

"Don't waste it." Arthur instructed. "You said you enjoyed swallowing, so I expect you to scoop it and swallow it."

Selene smiled and obeyed, scooping each drop she could feel against her skin and bringing it to her mouth. He tasted sweeter than she expected, but Lori had said that he followed a conscientious diet.

Arthur stepped away and came back a moment later with a hot washcloth and a dry towel. It wasn't quite the same as the shower experience, but it was tender, and he cleaned her well before he let her up.

Arthur unclipped her wrist and ankle cuffs and helped her to her feet. When he was confident that she was sure of her footing, he started to take off the rope harness he'd tied.

"Are we... are we done?" Selene asked.

"I think for a first session, that's a good stopping point." Arthur nodded. "What did you think of your first time trying out some real bondage?" He asked.

"It was amazing." Selene beamed. "I feel like it wasn't that long, but I am suddenly very exhausted."

"It's been a bit." Arthur didn't know how long it had taken. "What did you enjoy the most?"

"Oh uh... probably the spanking." Selene had to think for a second. "Or the shower - that was hot. Not just temperature-wise, oh you know what I mean."

"I try." Arthur smirked.

"How did you like the blindfold?" Arthur asked as he picked it up off the floor and wiped it off before placing it back in the briefcase.

Selene considered him for a moment. "It was good. Especially during the spanking. Something about not being able to see, it made me feel helpless and made me feel everything so much more."

"You did well keeping up with the position changes, and following instructions." Arthur said as he started to wind the rope.

"Thank you Master." Selene took up the kneeling position while she watched Arthur pack away the things, some of which they hadn't used.

"Did you like being called slut or slave more?" Arthur asked.

"I liked them both, Master. Did you prefer Master or Sir?" Selene questioned him this time.

"I liked them both." Arthur closed the briefcase on the coffee table and moved to the couch.

He patted the seat next to him and then put his arm across the back of the sofa. Selene surprised him by crawling over to the couch on her hands and knees, climbing on to it, and laying over his lap as though ready to receive another spanking.

He ran his hand gently over her cheek and felt the heat from it sink into his palm. He rubbed it, rather than spanked it, and her reaction was to melt into him.

"Do you want to keep doing this?" Arthur asked.

"I haven't taken my collar off, sir. I don't want to stop." Selene said as her hand slowly moved beneath her to grip him in her hand and stroke him gently.

"Alright then, let's keep going." Arthur said as he pushed the coffee table away from the couch with his foot. "Nadu."

Selene slunk to the floor and assumed the position. Arthur eye-fucked her for a moment, and she watched as his member started to harden once more. She licked her lips.

"Is my little slut a cocksucker?" Arthur asked.

The combination of terms brought her obvious pleasure. "I like doing it. I like bringing you pleasure, and... I don't know, I take pride in my skills." Selene answered.

"Come up here, and let's see how skilled you are." Arthur patted the sofa cushion next to him.

Selene crawled up to the sofa seat and curled up on it. She placed her head in his lap. Her lips were a breath away from the underside of his cock as it stood straight up. She started stroking him gently with one hand and then brought her lips to the bottom of it. Her tongue played against the flesh there.

Arthur leaned back and placed his arms on either side of the couch. Between the stroking and the kissing, he enjoyed the sensations, but he knew that it was going to be a while before he was in danger of blowing another load.

Selene had to push herself up a bit, and then she lowered her head onto his cock. Then she pulled off of him and stretched her jaw a bit. Her mouth was small, and although the length was something Lori told her about, the girth was a pleasant surprise.

"I thought you said you were a cocksucker." Arthur chuckled.

"I am, sir. I can be your little slut. I can be your cocksucker." Selene answered and felt him pulse in her hand. She smiled and then tried again. This time, she moved to her knees in front of him. He spread his legs to make room for her and watched as her head bobbed down, taking him to the entrance of her throat.

"Can you deep throat?" Arthur asked as Selene came back off his cock.

"I haven't before." Selene answered. "But I want to try."

"Try now. It helps to swallow to repress the gag reflex." Arthur said.

Selene tried. He felt her hesitate as his tip pressed against the opening to her throat, and then she swallowed and pushed forward. She took a bit before she started to gag, and immediately pulled off of him, coughing. The sensation hadn't been unpleasant, but it was far from an impressive performance as his own personal cocksucker.

"You're going to have to do better than that, slut. What good is a cocksucker that can't even suck my cock?" Arthur shook his head.

"Yes sir." Selene answered as she deflated a little.

"Try again." Arthur instructed.

She rose up and tried again, taking more of him this time but still not making it all the way down. She stayed on him when she came back up, though, and tried again, and again. The bobbing motion was pleasant, and she was working hard. Arthur leaned back and let himself enjoy it. He closed his eyes and listened to the noises, and she slurped and alternated from sucking his cock to kissing it and stroking it with her hands.

After a few languorous minutes, he decided it was time to try something else.

"Stop." Arthur said as Selene came up off his cock and looked up at him. There was fear in her eyes, as though she was afraid of failing him.

He leaned forward and reached past her. He clipped the leather cuffs on her wrists together behind her back again. Then he brought his hand forward and took her braid. He wrapped it around his hand a few times until finally, his grip was at its base against the back of her head. Then he lifted her head and brought it down to his cock in one swift motion.

She opened her mouth and took him. Her tongue worked frantically against him as he took control of the situation. She wasn't pleasing his cock anymore; his cock was fucking her mouth and throat.

Every time he brought her head down, he pushed it a little farther. Then he brought her head back up to let her breathe. Then he pushed it down again.

"Much better." He said as he picked up the pace, showing her what he wanted as her nose pressed into his well-trimmed bush. "And look." He said as he caught sight of the wetness between his legs. "It looks like my little slut is enjoying being used as my own personal fuck doll."

He stopped for a moment and shoved her away, letting her catch her breath.

"Enough." He said as he let go over her hair, leaned forward, and picked her up. He was strong in an athletically bulky way. She was small and eager to take whatever position he gave her. He sat her so that she was straddling his lap, with a knee on either side of him, and pulled her close so that his cock rested against her stomach.

"Fuck your master slut, ride him until he cums, and if you do a good job, I may let you cum again tonight." Arthur's instructions were clear.

She lifted herself carefully and lowered herself back down with the tip of his cock, sliding easily between her folds. She was more than ready for him and eager. She sank slowly, adjusting as she could. Watching his cock disappear inside of her was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen.

The face she was making, biting her bottom lip hard and making pleasant little noises with her eyes shut tight as she took each next inch inside of her, was exquisite to watch. She squealed as he thrust his hips upward and moaned as she fell a little forward but was stopped by his hand on her throat.

Slowly he started to thrust his hips, up and down, even as she began to rock her hips against him, slowly. He had one hand on her throat while the other was alternating between her tits. He squeezed each one between his thumb and forefinger until it was nice and erect. Then he played with them, teasing her until he brought his hand down and began to play with her clit - rubbing it in gentle circles with his thumb as they fucked together.

It was all too much for his little slut as she gasped.

"Please, sir!" Her eyes were wide now and looking at him. He knew what she was asking for, but he made her say it. "Please, may I cum?"

"Not until I finish, you ungrateful slut." He thrust harder.

"I am grateful, sir." She panted. "I am grateful."

"Prove it."

She redoubled her efforts, rocking her hips, even as she started to arch her back. He pulled her forward roughly and pushed his head forward, taking a nipple into his mouth. She twisted in ecstasy and cried out in a delightful little squeal of pleasure that hit just the right chord.

"I'm close." He warned.

"Cum for me sir. Cum in your ungrateful slut and make her yours." Selene half-whispered as she felt his hand tighten around her throat.

The encouragement was all he needed, as Arthur clenched his eyes shut and filled her with his seed. "You can cum, like a good little slut." He pressed tightly against her clit as he said it, and as he hit his peak with his orgasm and his thrust, he felt her insides clamp down on him tighter than they already were. The convulsion rocked through her body, and for a moment, he was afraid she was going to fall back, but she fell against him and let out a hot and ragged breath against his skin.