Harem House - Selene Pt. 02

Story Info
Selene's first BDSM session with Arthur.
14.8k words
4.81
45.2k
70

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene stood in Arthur's living room, waiting for him to return.

She'd been in this room many times before, but never under these circumstances. It took years for her fantasies to become a possible reality. Years ago, she learned that Arthur shared some of her inclinations through his now ex-girlfriend Lori, though she hadn't mentioned it to him until today.

It was months ago that the idea of trying this with Arthur first worked its way into her mind. Now she was minutes away from experiencing everything that enticed and excited her. Her friendship with Arthur was something she didn't want to lose if this went badly, which was perhaps why she wanted to try it as friends with benefits rather than as romantic lovers. That, or she would have to admit that her last relationship left her with more baggage than she was willing to acknowledge.

She stood, more or less, in the center of the living room and looked toward the front door of the apartment as Arthur instructed. It was a solid door, though she couldn't tell if the wood was solid or paneled. Likely paneled. Her eyes slid along the ripples of the walnut stained grains as she waited, moving along each line as her nerves had no other outlet. The rest of her body was as still as she could make it despite her racing heart.

Arthur was knee-deep in the bedroom closet. He'd let things get a little cluttered in here since Lori moved out, but now that he had someone who might see his bedroom eventually, he knew he was going to have to clean it soon. He displaced an old sweatshirt and found what he was looking for: the trunk. He lugged the old-school traveler's trunk out of the closet with a grunt.

The noise caused Selene to turn her head toward the bedroom door and then back to the front door as she berated herself for disobeying so simple a command so soon. It wasn't easy to stand there, looking at the front door, when she heard the apartment's little noises around her. She was a dancer, someone to whom movement came naturally. She felt like bobbing where she stood but did her best to stay still, even as she caved and turned her head to look around her.

The bedroom door was shut. Arthur would never know.

The room's furniture surrounded her, with the sofa to the front door's right. The large television was on the wall behind her with a shelf of movies beneath it. There was a small coffee table directly on her right. It was closer to the couch to leave room for a wide walkway to the dining room area and pull double-duty as an ottoman when Arthur sat on the far couch corner to watch a movie.

On the other side of the television, on the wall behind her, the bathroom door was also closed. To her right, the table where they'd eaten the pizza was now empty. Its contents cleared with the dishes in the sink and the pizza in the fridge. The smell of it still hung in the air, but the flurry in her stomach was butterflies, not hunger.

To her left, two doors stood on the far wall. One was open and led to the 'office,' where Arthur kept his desktop, which sat on a folding table, and shelves upon shelves of books that lined every wall. She could see the music stand that Arthur used for practice out of the corner of her eye, just beyond the desk chair and facing the window.

Selene tried to stare through the closed door while she waited. Eager to know what he was gathering on the other side. She could not see it, but she knew that he must be preparing something or changing his clothes. Arthur was preparing for their first session together as Dom and sub, or Master and slave. She wasn't sure which terminology was more appropriate for what they were about to do.

She bit her bottom lip, and her right foot went to its toes as she moved her leg side to side in a gentle, twisting motion. She'd run out of things to look at while she waited.

On the other side of the door, Arthur was moving as quickly as he could. He hadn't been expecting this, and he swore that next time he would be more prepared.

He'd packed all of the gear away after Lori left, assuming that he wouldn't need it and that the drawer space would be more convenient. He would have gotten rid of it, but there was no resale value in this kind of gear despite his rigorous cleaning habits. So he'd kept it, just in case, and now he was thankful that he did.

Arthur kept the rooms in his apartment well cleaned. There was a place for everything, and everything was in its place. The closets, however, were another story entirely.

He kept a chore schedule, and though he had no roommate to share the burden, it also meant he had no roommate to contribute to the mess. So it evened out in the end. A roommate would undoubtedly be helpful, and he might have one next semester. He could only afford the rent on this place for so long without dipping into his savings, but then again: a roommate wouldn't permit him an opportunity like this one either, and he'd have no reason to dig out the trunk from beneath a pile of clothes, pull it out of the closet, and then move the pile of clothes back in again.

He thought for a moment about wheeling the trunk out into the living room, but he thought better of it. He didn't want to show Selene everything that he had tonight. It was essential to save some items for later. And there had to be some anticipation toward the unknown, some mystery.

He flipped the latches on the old-fashioned traveler's trunk and flipped the lid open. He'd cleaned and packed the gear when he'd put it all away, so it was fresh and ready to use. He'd taken the batteries out of a few toys, and those that needed charging were dead in the water. There would be no using them tonight, though he had some spare batteries in the nightstand.

He pulled his briefcase out from under his bed and opened it up. It's contents went back under the bed, for now. Then he carefully selected each item he wanted to use for tonight, pulled it out of the trunk, and placed it in the briefcase.

He did his best to slow his breathing through his nose as he did so. The conversation he'd just had with Selene in the kitchen was still causing his heart to hammer. He wanted to exude a sense of calm command, but this was the first time in a while he'd been called upon to act this way, and it was exciting.

He'd never considered Selene in the list of women to date. He assumed her tastes were far more conservative, and she wasn't his typical type. Arthur was six-foot and four inches tall, a full foot, and one inch taller than Selene. She was tiny compared to him, with slender limbs and a skinny waist. He had thick arms and broad shoulders. She was athletic from her dance training and experience. He was muscular from the gym and the sports he'd played in high school.

Besides all that, they'd both been dating other people when they'd met. Their friendship had developed naturally, and it was easy. It never occurred to him to think of her sexually until she came to him tonight, asking him to. Now, he couldn't get the idea out of his head.

He had ideas. Perhaps too many. There were competing thoughts on what would be the best scene to start her off. He'd done this once before with his ex, Lori, but their first scene had been more romantic. Lovemaking gave way to raw passion and a little play, which brought them to discussion afterward, and any attempt to roleplay into what they were doing. This situation was different. He and Selene weren't lovers; they were friends. Friends with Bondage?

He wasn't sure there was a term for it yet, but he wasn't too worried about the label. He was more concerned about his upcoming performance as her Master, and whether it would be everything she'd been anticipating, or if he would disappoint her, and bring an end to their friendship and the brief return of this beautiful thrill in his life.

He closed the briefcase and took a deep breath. He closed the trunk and tightened the latches back down on it.

He picked up the briefcase and walked out of the bedroom, back into the main room of the apartment, and failed to hold back a smirk as the sound of the door had caused Selene to snap to attention. She hadn't been facing the front door when the bedroom door opened. Her body went stiff and faced the front door as she stood in the center of the room, trying to appear as though she'd obeyed. He said nothing but walked steadily behind her as if he were going to the dining room table.

He stopped at the coffee table and set the briefcase down on it. He saw her turn her head slightly toward it, but then she righted herself again, staring at the door. He told her to face the front door before he'd left the room, but he hadn't meant it as an 'or else' order. They hadn't started yet, but he appreciated the attempt to please him. He took it as a sign that she was eager to begin, even if things weren't quite ready yet. Still, if she were feeling guilty about it, it would make as good an excuse as any to punish her.

"Still a few minutes yet. I have to get things ready." Arthur assured her.

His voice cut through the silence with more electricity than he'd intended, but its effect on her was immediate. He saw her shoulders loosen, and her height drop as she went from the balls of her feet to her soles.

He left her for a moment as he went into the dining room, turned right into the kitchen for a brief moment as he reached around the wall corner to turn off the kitchen light. Then he walked past the open divider between the kitchen and the dining area to the windows along the wall and closed the blinds. The parking lot three floors below was empty, and there wasn't much danger of someone accidentally looking in, but privacy was paramount.

He turned off the dining room light on his way back. They wouldn't be using those rooms tonight.

The living room lights dimmed when he turned the dimmer switch a quarter turn back from its full brightness. It gave them both enough light to see by but softened the room considerably. After a brief stop at the thermostat to adjust for impending clothing cover changes, he stood in front of Selene.

"Are you ready?" Arthur asked.

Selene looked up to his eyes when he spoke, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she answered. "Yes, sir."

"Good," Arthur said as he returned her smile. "Would you mind kneeling? And face the coffee table."

She looked at him for a moment and then knelt. She had to move her skirt slightly out of the way. It was wavy and ankle-length, a faded brown that matched her favorite old sweater. She'd paired it with an old black t-shirt he'd seen her in many times before. Though, he'd never noticed the way it clung to her sides before.

"We haven't started yet." Arthur clarified as he walked past her.

Selene looked up to watch him as he moved. Her eyebrow hitched up a step to show her curiosity at what he was doing. Her knees faced the door, and her head faced him as he moved to her left.

He walked past her and into the office for a moment. He picked something up, closed the office door behind him, and walked past her once more, going behind her. Her head swiveled to follow him as he set a scented candle down, fetched the lighter from the kitchen, lit the candle, and came back into the living room.

"Is that for what I think it's for?" Selene asked.

Arthur looked at her and smiled as he shook his head. "No. We'll get to wax play eventually, but for tonight this is simply because pizza grease doesn't smell sexy." He turned the label toward her, though she couldn't read it from where she was sitting. The singed smell of a wick flickered through the air and swept away the smell of the pizza, and replaced it with a woody smell mingled with vanilla.

With the candlelit, Arthur came closer and stopped at the far side of the coffee table. He bent down to open the briefcase and opened it with its back toward her so that she couldn't see inside of it. One at a time, he pulled the pieces for tonight out of the briefcase and laid them on the coffee table in plain sight as she watched.

The first was a blindfold, and the second was a short leather strap with a clasp at the ends - a collar. Then a small bundle of rope came out of the case, followed by a paddle. Then there was a leather cuff, a second, third, and fourth cuff. He produced a small and compact vibrator wand and a small metal tool that looked like a scalpel for a moment, but when he turned it, she saw that it had a wheel at the end with spikes on it of various thicknesses. Finally, he produced a pack of condoms from his pocket and placed them on the coffee table as well.

"Is there anything here that you object to?" Arthur asked. His eyes were looking directly at her face, and she knew he was judging her expression in that moment of response.

She looked over the items he'd laid out once more, shuffling slightly on her knees to turn so that she could get a better look.

"I'm on the pill, so you don't need those unless you want them." Selene pointed to the condoms.

"Good to know." Arthur nodded.

"What is that one?" She asked as she pointed to the pinwheel.

"It's called a Wartenberg pinwheel," Arthur answered. He lifted the tool from the coffee table and ran it for a moment along the palm of his other hand, demonstrating it to her. "It doesn't usually feature in porn, but it's a sensation tool that I thought you might enjoy." He stood up, turned the handle of the tool toward her, and offered it to her.

She picked it up and looked at it more closely, seeing the fine points at the edge of the spikes. She looked at his hand. It hadn't drawn any blood, so she could tell that puncture was not the point and that he'd respected that boundary.

She did as she'd seen him do and ran the wheel against the inside of her hand. It didn't tickle, exactly. The pricking sensation was too sharp for that, but at the same time, it didn't hurt. Feeling it now, in anticipation of play rather than during, there didn't seem to be anything to fear. On the contrary, she could imagine that in the right spots, at the right time, the sensation might only add to her pleasure.

She handed the tool back to him with a slight nod.

"Any objections?" Arthur asked again to clarify.

She looked back at the rest of the items. It suddenly felt authentic when her eyes fell upon the paddle. It was one thing to imagine someone spanking you. She'd pictured herself earlier when they discussed spanking, thrown over his thigh with Arthur's left arm holding her down and his right hand smacking against her butt while she was powerless to free herself. The daydream had been pleasant, but the reality was still unknown.

He saw her eyes hesitating on the paddle and picked it up.

"I can save this for another night." Arthur offered.

"No," Selene said immediately. "I'm just nervous. I want to try it; it's just, I've never been spanked before. I'm not sure what to expect."

"I'd offer you to try it, like the Wartenberg wheel, but it will feel very different now as opposed to when I plan to use it. It would be more of a shock, and you might not like it." Arthur tried to explain.

Selene's mouth twitched slightly to a frown, but only for a moment.

"I'll save the paddle for another night. Tonight, I'll spank you with my hand. And after that, you can decide if you want to try it with other instruments." Arthur offered.

"Leave it on the table." She decided.

"Are you sure?" Arthur asked. "There's always another night."

"I'm sure. Spank me with your hand first tonight, and if I like it, then use the paddle if you want to. But I don't want to say no to it tonight. I want to try it." Selene nodded firmly.

"Okay." Arthur agreed as he set the paddle back down. He was planning to go light on her tonight anyway, especially now that he knew she'd never been spanked before.

"Any objections to anything else?" Arthur asked.

"No, sir." Selene answered as she smiled again.

"Very good." Arthur said. "Tonight, as it's our first session together, I'm going to put you through the paces a little bit. See what you enjoy and what you don't. You can help me, and yourself, by giving me feedback as we go. If you like something, don't be afraid to moan or react to it. If you don't like something, don't be afraid to react to it or say your safewords if you need to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Selene answered.

"What is our safe word?" Arthur gave her a prodding look.

"Red light."

"And when will you say it?" Arthur asked.

"When I need to stop, or if it gets to be too much, or if I get hurt." Selene listed off the reasons she could think of that she would say the phrase. Though she hoped she'd never have to utter it.

"And if your mouth is full?"

"Then I'll say uh-uh-uh three times." She said as her eyes swept over the items once more. She didn't see a gag.

"And what else can you say if you need to?" Arthur asked.

"Yellow light, if I want to slow things down or breathe for a second."

"Good girl." Arthur tested the phrase and smirked when he saw the beaming smile light up Selene's face.

Arthur's voice was darker when he spoke next, deeper, and more in command. Lori had told her of the voice he used when playing, and it was masculine in a raw and earthy way. She reacted to it as he spoke, but the words themselves excited her more than the tone. The tone was simply the dressing on the main course.

"Tonight, I am going to teach you several positions that I may want you to take on command. I am going to blindfold you. There will be sexual touching between us, and possibly sexual intercourse, including oral. We'll save anal for another night. There will be nudity on both sides. There will be water involved, but no breath play tonight. You will be restrained. You will be spanked. You will experience pain, pleasure, and other sensations at my hands and through these tools that I've laid out here. Do you have any objections to any of this?" Arthur asked.

Selene shook her head and then spoke in a much breathier voice than she meant it to be. "No, sir."

Arthur stepped closer to her and towered over her when she was kneeling there, and for a moment, sitting back on her heels the way she was, she wasn't even confident her head would reach his crotch if she wanted to crawl forward and give him a blow job. The jeans did an adequate job of concealing him, but she and his ex - her friend Lori - had already discussed some of the specifics. She felt she knew what she was in for with him.

"Okay. Here's how it's going to work." Arthur started as he picked up the thin leather strip with a fastener at either end. "This is your collar. It's just a training collar. A simple strip of leather, unadorned. As we go, I'll likely buy more of them for you to wear. Every time we start a session, you will pick your collar, and eventually, that will tell me what kind of mood you're in and what type of play you're looking for."

He picked up the strap of leather and offered it to her. She moved her hair aside and pushed her long blonde braid so that it fell over her shoulder. She tilted her head so that he could place it on her, and he shook his head. He walked over to her and put it on the table directly in front of her.

"For now, you will put your collar on, and you will take it off. While it's on, I am your Dominant, and you are my Submissive. It means that we're playing and that the rules of our game apply. You will obey me. You will show me respect as your Dom and Master. You will ask permission to do anything that is not a direct command, including cumming. In addition to using your safewords, as discussed, you can remove your collar to end play at any time. Or you can ask me to remove it for you if you are tied up." It would have been a rather clever pun if he hadn't meant it so literally. "Do you understand?"