Harem House - Selene Pt. 03

Story Info
Arthur and Selene don't want to stop.
4.5k words
4.76
24.4k
22

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur woke up slowly and groggily. His limbs were cold, and his core was warm but cooling. The warmth had moved to his side. The draft of air on his bare chest and the cold soaked into his toes were the first feelings he had on waking. He opened his eyes slowly to take in the gray world of the early morning, and it took him a moment to get his bearings. His living room was just as he left it. The briefcase was on the table, with a few implements, some rope on the floor, and Selene's clothes were still atop the refrigerator in the kitchen.

The sensation of waking up with a warm body curled against him was one he hadn't felt in a while. Selene's naked body was there, against his skin, and her hands were stroking his abs slowly, idly. He looked down to see her looking up at him with a smirk. Then her lips came up to his and kissed him.

He was on his back on the couch, and she was lying almost on top of him. She'd moved between his side and the back of the sofa. Her hand traveled lower to stroke him now that he was awake. She wore nothing but the thin plain leather collar from the night before, and Arthur responded to the sight as well as the stimulation.

Her mouth on his made him grow in response, and she smiled through the kiss. She enjoyed the effect she was having on him. He reached down and gently stroked her hair with his hand. He didn't push her down or away, but he scratched the back of her head to let her know he appreciated being woken up this way.

The dim light of the outside world pressed against the blinds to let him know it was still early in the morning, before sunrise proper. Birdsong from the trees at the end of the apartment lot was faint but audible. Arthur checked his Fitbit for the time and realized he'd woken up earlier than usual. It was four-thirty, a full half-hour before he usually got moving.

Selene played with him and used her tongue and lips to rouse him for a few minutes. She pumped him slowly at first but built up speed until she had both hands working his shaft. He shifted slightly to his side to make it easier for her, and Selene responded by deepening their kiss a little. She moved her head back after a bit to breathe and kept her hands pumping until he finally felt close.

The pleasure was slow, but the more potent it became, the more impatient he was for his release. "Nearly there. You're doing quite a good job, slave."

Selene smiled in response and snuck her hand down her front to pleasure herself while her fingers stroked his cock, with her fingertips curling against the underside as she brought her hand up and flattening as she stroked down.

"I need to fuck you." He warned her as his stroking hand on her hair suddenly gripped her hair by the root. She smiled and guided him to her as she opened her legs and wrapped one over his hip. She was ready for him, and it didn't take more than a single thrust for him to slide into her and for her leg to pull him close inside. She didn't take him all the way down, but she kept her walls tight against him and used kisses on his neck to great effect. She hummed happily, which was the only way he could describe the happy coo noise she made as her body started to shake, and she clamped down on him, causing him to blow his load.

Selene came up for air and smiled at him. "Good morning, Master."

Arthur shivered, though he couldn't tell if it was from the nude slave at his side giving him a proper good morning greeting or from the air suddenly striking his wet cock as he withdrew it from her. He grunted and started to roll over and prop himself up on his elbows. He cracked his neck by tilting his head to the left and right and rolled it around for a stretch. The sofa arm wasn't the most comfortable pillow, but he wasn't about to complain.

"Good morning, slave." Arthur gave her a satisfied smile. "Did you start playing with yourself before I woke?"

Selene blushed as though she'd hoped he wouldn't notice.

"You're supposed to ask permission, remember?" Arthur asked.

"Right. I'm sorry, Master." Selene didn't seem sorry. She had the downcast eyes of someone trying not to be caught in a lie. "I will ask permission next time."

"I'll still have to punish you for it." Arthur warned her.

"Yes, sir. Do you want me to stand at the wall again?"

Arthur glanced at the spot on the wall where he had her stand a pace away and place her hands against it last night. Then he glanced at his fit bit and frowned.

"I'm sorry. I have to start getting ready. I have work at seven, and then class at nine, with a quiz today." He had a lot to do, but his expression told her if it weren't for the quiz, he would have called out sick.

Selene pouted in the cutest expression he'd ever seen on her face and placed her hand on his thigh. "Does that mean we have to stop?"

"I'm afraid so." Arthur looked as apologetic as he could. "Normally, I'd want to keep playing to thank you for the wake-up, but for now, we have to go back to the real world."

Selene's pout got even cuter.

"I'll make it up to you on a weekend when I don't have work, and neither of us has class." Arthur offered. "What are you doing this Sunday?"

"Kat and I are getting together to study for our Lit class." Selene stretched with a frown on her face. "What about Saturday?"

"I have dinner with my parents this Saturday." He shook his head.

"Friday?" Selene asked as she brought the hand on his thigh up to his hip.

"I have..." Arthur hesitated. "Eh. I can make Friday work."

"What did you have on Friday?" Selene asked as she watched him finish rolling over and sit up.

"Well..." He was hesitating, but eventually, he answered. "A date, but I should probably cancel that anyway."

"Oh? Why?" Selene looked up at him.

"Because..." He gestured broadly to the room and then to her.

"We're not... I mean. This is just a friends-with-benefits-thing Master. You're not committed to..." She didn't know his date's name, but she assumed that because she didn't know it, it wasn't serious yet. "You're not in a relationship with her, right?"

"No." Arthur answered.

"Do you want to be?" Selene asked.

Arthur rubbed the bridge of his nose and wiped the corner of his eyes. "I don't know. We've only been on one date, and it was pretty casual. This was supposed to be date number two."

"Who is it anyway?" Selene asked.

"Do you know Kelly Linnehan?" Arthur asked as he finally stood up. Selene didn't answer right away. Arthur thought she was probably trying to think. There were many people at their college, and not all of them knew each other. In reality, she was looking at his butt.

"Who?" She finally asked, realizing that she hadn't heard the name.

"Kelly Linnehan. She's an Education Major? I think her roommate Katelyn is friends with your sister." Arthur was trying to think of any way that the two of them might know each other as he started to pick up the toys they'd used the night before and get them ready for cleaning before he put them away. For now, putting them all on the coffee table was a good way of getting organized.

Selene stayed on the sofa, lying on display with her collar still on, watching him. "I don't think so, but if you had plans with her, you should keep them. I can always come over after if you'd like. Or maybe on Saturday morning, before you go to your parents?"

"Is that a little weird? Meeting up with my slave after a date?" Arthur asked.

"I'm just your slave master. Whatever you want, I obey. If you want to fuck me instead of your date, you may. If you want to call me over after your date with her, you may. If you want to fuck her instead of me, you may. If you want to fuck me after you fuck her, you may. If you want to invite me over to play with her for your pleasure... you may." Selene watched Arthur's response as she spoke, and by the time she'd finished, he was as hard as a rock again, helped along by the smoky edge she put into her voice as she reminded him of the benefits of having a slave.

Honestly, she wasn't sure about how she felt about him having a date or another girl that he could fuck. Would he need her if he had another relationship? Probably not. And there was the other girl's feelings to consider. Friends-with-benefits usually went away when one of them was in a committed relationship. If this other girl wanted something serious, then this might even be their last play session together--something Selene definitely didn't want to be true.

Arthur interrupted her thoughts by coming back over to the sofa and standing in front of her. She looked no further up than his cock, and started to move toward it with her mouth automatically.

"Stop." Arthur's voice was intense, almost angry.

Selene looked up to see the paddle in his hand and her eyes widened a little. Arthur smirked, then set it down on the coffee table with the rest and walked toward the fridge.

Selene sat up in protest but remained silent as Arthur reached up, grabbed her clothes from the top of the fridge where he'd placed them last night, and walked back over to the sofa. He picked through the layers, selected her skirt and shirt, and put them on the couch. Her bra and panties he held up on display and looked as though he were trying to decide something. The bra he gave back to her. He kept the thong panties and put them back on the top of the fridge.

"Do I have to go right now?" She asked, not questioning that he kept the panties. She assumed that was her punishment for starting without permission this morning, and she was right.

"Well, I have to start getting ready for the day," Arthur said as he looked at the clock in the kitchen. "Which means setting out for my run. You can stay if you'd like. You know where everything is, and there's plenty of leftover pizza in the fridge."

"But no more playing?" Selene asked.

Arthur smirked. "You really enjoyed it that much?"

"Yes, sir." Selene answered as she looked down at her clothes and realized she didn't want to put them on just yet. Her fingers idly stroked the collar at her throat, sad at the idea of having to take it off. "Can I keep the collar? Or do you want me to take it off?"

"The collar is supposed to be a symbol of your submission and slavery to me. If you're wearing it, that means the rules are still in effect, and we're still playing. If you take it off, the session is over for now." Arthur answered.

"How would that work if I... if I wore it to class, for example?" Selene asked, curious. She looked up at him to see his answer on his face. He looked surprised and a little thoughtful, as though he hadn't considered that yet.

"I'm not sure." Arthur answered honestly. "We would have to be discreet, obviously, but it means you'd be my slave and have to obey me if I were to text you with a command or task, for example. All the rules would still apply."

"And if we were in the cafeteria or something, would you want me to call you Master?" Selene asked, her imagination starting to churn as the heat built between her legs once more.

"Would you want everyone to know what we were doing?" Arthur asked with a brow raised in surprise.

"No. I guess not." Selene cooled at the idea and resisted the urge to start playing with herself as she imagined it.

"It also means you would still need to ask my permission before doing anything sexual and stuff like that." Arthur answered. He half expected her to take the collar off as her fingers started playing with it, but they never moved toward the clasp. Instead, she pushed her legs over the edge of the sofa and sat up, still not reaching toward the clothes he'd returned to her.

"Okay." Selene said with a growing smile. "And what would you like me to call you in public, Master?"

"I'm not sure." Arthur answered, having honestly not considered it until now. "But for now, I need to get ready for my run, so... make yourself at home. Slave. And no playing with yourself until I get back. Shouldn't be more than an hour."

"Do you want to tie me up before you go?" Selene asked as Arthur turned away toward the bedroom. He stopped as though considering the idea and then shook his head. "I wouldn't want to leave you tied unattended like that. At least, not without the proper prep." And with that, he was in the bedroom and getting ready for his run.

When he came out and headed out for his run, Selene was in the bathroom. Her clothes were still on the sofa, and the collar was not on the coffee table. He shook his head and made his exit, locking the door behind him. Then he started to run, even if his mind never left the apartment. Losing himself in the run, his mind turned over the events and words that transpired between him and Selene since last night.

Up until now, they'd always been friends. A little flirty, maybe, but friends and he'd never considered anything more. Then she came to him with the idea of becoming friends with benefits. Now, by the end of their first play session together, it sounded as if she was seriously considering becoming a twenty-four-seven slave rather than just the once or twice a week play session she'd proposed. He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

Was it moving too fast? Would she be clingy? She didn't seem to be, given how she encouraged him to keep his date with Kelly. Was there some subtext to her words that he missed? He played it over and over again in his head as he ran until eventually, he had to focus on his breathing, and the worries and anxieties melted away, left in the dust.

When he returned, he was surprised to find the door locked. He assumed that Selene must have decided to go home after all, and he fished his keys out from his pocket. As he set it into the lock, he heard the lock turn, and the door opened a crack to let him in. He opened it the rest of the way and came in, closing it behind him. Selene knelt behind the door in the Nadu position, with her back straight and her eyes down. She was naked except for her collar and a plain apron, the one he had in his linen closet that he never used.

"Welcome home, Master." She said cheerfully.

Arthur took a deep breath and felt himself harden at the sight and greeting. He was sweaty and gross, but he was half tempted to make use of her anyway since she seemed to be so eager for it. However, there was something else in the air. He was surprised to find it was the scent of cooking bacon. Now that he was inside, he could hear it sizzling on the kitchen stove.

"Are you making breakfast?" Arthur asked as he looked over his shoulder to the kitchen/dining room, blocked as it was by the wall, he couldn't see past it, but when he looked back to see her smiling face looking up at him, he guessed her answer before she spoke it.

"Yes. Just bacon and eggs, sir. You didn't have much in the fridge, but I wanted to..." Her thoughts trailed off as her voice did.

"Wanted to, what?" Arthur asked.

"I wanted to do something for you. To say thank you. Or to serve you. Something simple but... I thought you would need some breakfast after your run."

Arthur smiled. He was grateful, though he was a little nervous about the time. It would have to be a quick shower. "I do need some breakfast, but I need a shower more at the moment. Go and finish, and I'll be out in a moment."

"May I wash you, Master?" Selene asked, a hopeful edge in her voice.

"Not this morning, Pet. I need to be quick about it, and I think we'd get distracted. Besides, I pushed it a bit during my run this morning. I'm more sweaty and gross than sexy." He laughed a little, but the sweat stain that drifted down from his collar was proof enough.

Selene nodded but did not move from her spot until after Arthur was through the bathroom door. He turned the water on and stripped down immediately, and it was a rush job of washing and rinsing to get out and dried off in time to enjoy some breakfast before starting his day. He jumped a little when he opened the shower curtain to see Selene standing there holding up his towel, ready to dry him.

Arthur smirked but allowed her to dry him off. He took care of his hair, deodorant, and other daily tasks, though he skipped shaving just for this morning. He had a bit of stubble already, but he could get away with it for a day. He had a quiz this morning. After all, people would think he was just being studious. When he was finished, he went to his room briefly, put on a pair of fresh boxers, and joined Selene in the kitchen. She had a plate of bacon and eggs on the table for him, but he didn't see a plate for her.

"Are you not joining me for breakfast?" He asked.

"If you want me to, sir, but I thought I might suggest something a little more... pleasing." She gestured for him to sit, and he did so. She then moved behind him and disappeared from his eye-line. When he saw her again, she was on all fours. She crawled past him to the side of the table and disappeared beneath it. He smirked as she put her hands on the inside of his thighs to spread them apart. He understood what she was about. The smirk grew into a grin as he picked up a particularly crispy piece of bacon and bit into it.

Her hands moved up to him, and she stroked him once or twice before she began using her mouth. It drove him to distraction as he tried to eat, but it certainly made the meal more enjoyable. She had to move her head back and forth more than up and down, given the lack of space between her head and the underside of the table, but it was still very pleasurable.

Arthur did his best to hold off and focus on the food as a means of distraction. It worked pretty well, especially when combined with how many times he'd cum in the last twenty-four hours. Still, with her attitude this morning and this acting out of something he'd always wanted to do, it wasn't long until he felt himself about to shoot. He didn't warn her. He wanted to see what she would do and maybe have an excuse to punish her, but she swallowed what little he shot out, and he made a mental note to stock up on the right kind of foods.

"Thank you, sir." Selene's voice floated up from under the table.

"I feel like I should be thanking you." Arthur answered just before he ate the last forkful of eggs.

"Maybe later?" She asked.

"Later." He answered. "I really do have to get to work."

"I know." Selene answered as she crawled back out from under the table. "Can I keep the collar on?"

"You really want to? You're not tired of playing?" Arthur asked as he stood up and started to clear his plate. She took it from him as he turned and brought it over to the sink.

"No, sir. I... I'm really, really happy right now. I feel like..."

"You're riding high." Arthur finished her sentence for her as he watched her for a moment. Selene rinsed the fork and plate and put them in the dishwasher, giving him a little bit of a show as she bent over at the waist to do it.

"I love it. I love everything about it. I love how it makes me feel to submit to you, serve you, and be punished by you, everything. I... I don't want it to be over." Selene's fingers absent-mindedly brushed her collar.

"But it is." Arthur reminded her. "At least for now."

"Does it have to be, though? Why can't I just keep wearing it? To remind me that I'm your slut, and you're my Master? I'll obey whatever order you give me, any time you want to give me one. What are you doing after your classes today? I can see to your needs, maybe cook you dinner since you liked breakfast so much?"

Arthur sighed. He wasn't sure how to say no without upsetting or hurting her feelings. It wasn't that he wanted to say no. It sounded great, and he wanted to do this again soon, but to keep it going with work and class on his mind? It didn't seem like a good idea to let it take over his life.

"All things in moderation because too much of a good thing is still too much." He repeated the quote absent-mindedly as he thought of it and hadn't quite realized he'd said it out loud until he saw Selene's shoulders droop.

12