Harem House - Selene Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But-" Selene started to protest, but Arthur raised his hand for silence, and she obeyed, like a good slave.

"We both have our lives. School, work, you have a roommate and other friends. We can't just focus on this twenty-four-seven to the exclusion of all else. I understand you're excited. I'm excited too. I really, really, enjoyed this, and I really, really, want to do it again as soon as we can. But I need to stop for now. I need to focus on my job while I'm at work and focus on my classes when I'm in class. So do you. We can fool around and have our friends-with-bondage sessions when we have time for each other and after I've had the proper prep time for another session."

Selene was silent for a moment and then answered: "Yes, Master."

"No." Arthur shook his head and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't just say yes because you think you have to. Say yes because you understand and agree. You do understand, don't you?"

"Yes." Selene answered after a moment. "But I don't like it. It's like... It's like I finally found something I love, and now I have to give up and pretend I never found it."

"We'll play again." Arthur said. "Soon."

"When?" Selene asked. She looked up to him with hope in her eyes, abandoning the downcast eyes she'd had a moment ago.

"It's Wednesday." Arthur looked at the calendar. "I've got work, class, work, and class. I have a quiz today and another one tomorrow that I'll need to study for tonight."

"And Friday is your date." Selene reminded him.

"Right." Arthur nodded as he started to make his way out of the kitchen.

Selene followed as he went back into the living room and then into his bedroom to get dressed. Selene sat on the bed, watching him. Then she seemed to think better of it and knelt on the floor instead, taking up the Nadu position he'd taught her.

"And Saturday you have dinner with your parents. And Sunday, Kat and I are studying for Lit. And then it's back to the grind." Selene reminded him.

"So next week. We'll block off next Friday into Saturday, and you can spend the night, and then we can play all day Saturday if you want to."

"All day?" Selene asked, excited.

"All day." Arthur answered as he buttoned up his shirt and tucked it into his slacks.

"And if I decide to wear the collar until then?" Selene asked, curious.

"Well... I can't say that I'll have a lot of time to do it, but... we might be able to text a bit, and I can think of some tasks for you to do." Arthur said thoughtfully.

"Tasks?" Selene tilted her head to one side.

"Yeah. Things you can do on your own or for me that are BDSM-related but not very involved. Little things, like edging yourself or taking specific pictures for me. Are you comfortable sending me pictures of yourself?" Arthur adjusted his sleeves.

Selene seemed to consider it for a moment. "I trust you. Obviously, or I wouldn't have done this. But... could the pictures be over Snapchat?"

"Of course." Arthur nodded. "And you can mask your face if you're worried or crop off your head, that kind of thing."

"No, I'm not worried. I'm just... it's intimidating. I've never done that before."

"I get the feeling you and I are going to have a lot of firsts together." Arthur grabbed his keys and wallet.

"You can lock up?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, sir." Selene answered, which caused Arthur to stop a moment and look at her. She was beautiful the way she was sitting there, and he wanted to stay, but he had responsibilities. Oh, how he wished he didn't.

"Okay. First task: text me a list of five fantasies. Five scenarios you might want to play out. Think about it, and send it to me by noon tomorrow. Once that's done, I'll give you a second task, and so on. If you take off the collar, just let me know, and we'll pick it up when you're ready to play again. Sound good?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Arthur cupped her face in his palm as he stopped in front of her. He squatted down for a moment, kissed her, and then started back toward the door. "Seriously, if I didn't have work..."

"Next Saturday." Selene said with a smile.

"Next Saturday." Arthur agreed.

12